Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm getting strange Hinoka vibes from that image...

My guess is that the person on the left is Azura, since that's clearly her headdress, and the person on the right is Shigure, her son. He seems to be wearing his mother's pendant.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Depends on the units themselves. I have a hard time believing people would pass up a seasonal dancer which will likely be the best one the game's had so far, plus some form of limited skill.

Or a flying mage, which I really need. I might roll if they're really good.

But I won't be happy about it!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

admit your love

Reserved for best daughteru Morgan, I'm afraid. Not even Matthew Mercer's sexy voice can sell an entire character! 

I wonder if the silhouette to the right could be male Corrin with Azura's pendant. I mean, it only makes sense Shigure is carrying it, but would they add a child unit in a seasonal banner first?

Just now, Thane said:

Reserved for best daughteru Morgan, I'm afraid. Not even Matthew Mercer's sexy voice can sell an entire character! 

I wonder if the silhouette to the right could be male Corrin with Azura's pendant. I mean, it only makes sense Shigure is carrying it, but would they add a child unit in a seasonal banner first?

I'm not sure... No spiky ears though.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm not sure... No spiky ears though.

If it is Corrin, I don't think we'd see them anyway; they're not super long and could easily be blocked out by the silhouette. The only reason why I think it could be male Corrin is because the hair matches better, and if anyone but Azura or Shigure were to wear the pendant, it'd be him.

I don't know, just seems weird to add a child character in a seasonal first, even more so than adding Charlotte in the bridal banner. But who knows.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

It's kind of fitting Azura's got a schythe. You know, to harvest all those souls she delights in taking in Fates.

If you're talking about the speck of black in the top corner, I'm pretty sure that's hair.

I'm almost sure the left one is the blue haired lady from conquest, the one who wears a black version of Azura´s dress, sings Azura's song, carries Azura's pendant and appears when Azura is not with the siblings, but nobody knew for sure who she was. If she appears in the banner I hope at least they tell us her real identity :/

Shigure would make sense because of the pendant, but I M!Corrin might be a possibility as well. Anyway, a tome user for sure. And definitely a Hoshido banner.

ALso, judging from the shilouette, the way definitely-not-Azura holds her weapon seems kinda uncomfortable. Looking foward to the complete artwork.

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The left one is clearly Lucina cosplaying as Azura.

That is some long, strangely curved hair if that's the case.

10 minutes ago, Zinnia said:

And definitely a Hoshido banner.

It's a Hoshidan banner with characters who can appear in all routes?