Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Holy crap

I just saw your member title
How long has that been there?

also

You need this

You may not know it yet, but you need this banner in your life. Im secretly only pulling because I need gronnblade for my Cecilia

I honestly don't know either. Let's just say a few months now (I also finished building my Oboro skillset)
It would be a shame if I changed it.... oops.

I wish I could summon but I blew all my orbs trying to get Elincia but got Seliph and Eirika instead.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have a +Spd Alm anyway so that works for me too

#IfYaCantBeatEmMergeEm

I have a +Spd to, but... I'd like to be able to KEEP the 5* I pull, over merging them into the 5* I already own...

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can I show you the +Spd Ryoma that paid me a visit when I was pulling during Blazing Shadows ;^)

Why yes you can, now if you could just also leave him out for about LOOK AN ALBINO POLAR BEAR!

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I have a +Spd to, but... I'd like to be able to KEEP the 5* I pull, over merging them into the 5* I already own...

Who said you can't build 2 Alms?

7 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I honestly don't know either. Let's just say a few months now (I also finished building my Oboro skillset)
It would be a shame if I changed it.... oops.

I wish I could summon but I blew all my orbs trying to get Elincia but got Seliph and Eirika instead.

You dastard
I just noticed so you changed it eh

lelSeliph

We have a whole month to get more orbs, and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be another gauntlet AND another TT during that month anyway so we have plenty of time :smug:

Just now, Xenomata said:

The crappy natures all the other Alms have had so far... You tell me what -Att +Res can do, and I'll remember that when I pull another Alm,

Pull an Innes and use a spare Summer Gaius to turn him into a Defense Ploy bot with Fortress Resistance! That base 30 Res is pretty nice for it imo (even equip a Res seal for efficiency)

You can put sword breaker in the B Slot too, and give him moonbow for a guaranteed proc in every battle against a swordie!

27 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Actually that sounds extremely dangerous to do. There are a LOT of Reds that could appear at 5*... well, 5* reds that aren't any good or that I already have a lot of.

I think I'll only pull from Red orbs if they're the last one in a bunch of 5.

Don't do it.

I made the mistake of pulling a lone green orb after pulling from the 4 blue orbs it came with when looking for B!Lucina. I got a Boey that broke my pity rate. And I never got B!Lucina.

How many orbs has everyone saved and who are you guys gunning for?

I want all of them but with only 120 orbs....well, realistically I'm going to end up with only 1-2 of them by the end of the month :(

Edited by Kiran

Just now, Kiran said:

I want all of them but with only 120 orbs....well, realistically I'm going to end up with only 1-2 of them by the end of them month :(

I haven't saved any orbs because Im an idiot 

right now I have 5 so that's something right? RIGHT? ;-;

Im gunning for Inigo. No matter what his stats are. Because who needs good Res if you're running T-Adept anyway :smug: 

I was hoping Nohrian Azura was going to make an appearance in the game sometime, and here she is! Plus, looking at her skills, she's going to be completely busted. Legendary weapon? Gets to buff everything when dancing? That's crazy! *Garon grunting intensifies*

But I rather wish they would stop doubling up on the focus colors... Inigo looks cool, but I'd rather get my Azura without worrying about him destroying my pity rate.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Not pulling on this banner. Not even the free pull. I don't want any of these at all nor do I want to risk getting one. I'd just send them home for feathers.

You could use the free pull on a red, since there's no focus characters on that and red has great fodder characters.

7 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

The thing that scares me the most about this banner is how it will empower defense teams. The chances of a dancer refreshing units like Reinhardt or Brave!Lyn were pretty slim before, but now that there are 3 ranged dancers, we could very see set-ups where there would be no spots out of Reinhardt's range left on the map if he ends up getting danced.

Not to mention that while I'm still not sold on how powerful Azura's weapon will be in the player's hands, it's definitely extremely strong in the AI's hand since Infantry unit now have a chance of getting +3 across the board, which was extremely unlikely to happen before. At least she still goes before blade tomes, but there's still the possibility that she gives +15 damage to an infantry blade user, which is is not something I'd like to face.

YEP. This is going to be cancerous for the Arena, every team is going to be running a dancer now.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd personally argue that "being a brave weapon" is not a skill and that Dire Thunder simply got (rightly) gypped of having a bonus skill. Dire Thunder is -5 Atk relative to a legendary ranged weapon, and Amiti is -5 Atk relative to a legendary melee weapon.

As such Amiti has Speed +3, which is a single third-tier skill.

Well, perhaps one might consider it a skill for magic tomes, since there are no brave tomes outside of Dire Thunder. We do not have any non-legendary brave tomes, so brave magic is, in itself, an exceptional quality that replaces any bonus skill.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Are they using Azura's name as a placeholder for the Dancer in black?  I know we saw this character for one scene in Conquests, but that wasn't Azura, since she wears white and is a completely different character.  It will be nice to finally find out who it is, like with Zacharias.

Yes, I assume that they're just doing the thing they did with Masked Marth. Maybe eventually we'll find out who they all are!

Thoughts on this banner:

Olivia - Potentially another Felicia... But probably MUCH better. Depending on Olivia's Res, Felicia may or may not retain the title of a Dagger - Mage Killer. Nevertheless, Dancer's Fan+ has the say effect as Silver Dagger+ (which Felicia has) plus a built in Breath of Life (which Felicia has) with the same MT. Not to mention that Olivia's base attack is bound to be better than Felicia's. It's also a safe bet to think that Olivia will be at least a decently fast unit, with frail physical defense. However, her Res is up in the air which will determine if Felicia will retain her already niche position.

Side Note: Olivia is probably who I want the most. While I plan on pulling Azura because I need a good axe unit, I just want Olivia as a "trophy" (similar to Bride Lyn). Just to show that I pulled a 5-star colorless unit.

Inigo - Seems like a good green-tome unit. While it's too early to tell where he'll be on the tier list, he's bound to be decent. While I'd prefer Azura, I wouldn't mind pulling Inigo as I wanted to use Laslow, but his lackluster qualities makes him inferior to many other sword units. Plus, who doesn't want a green tome user?

Shigure - An infantry blue-tome unit... That can sing. That's nice.

Azura - Can't wait to not pull her. I only have two good axe units and no dance/sing units. So yeah, pulling Azura will be essential for me.

1 minute ago, BoringBoi said:

Potentially another Felicia... But probably MUCH better

Since she can dance she'll be really good

But a better dagger than Olivia? Probably not.

Especially since ranged units have -10 BST and Dancers have -7, which makes Olivias base stat total around 140 or 141, to Felicia's 147. She'll suffer from having a bit less points to spread out.... her only hope of being a "better Olivia" is if she takes those -7 points and puts them straight to defense heh It's also worth noting that all dancers so far have base 33 speed, which may be base 35 at most for Olivia, compared to Felicia with 37

I'll still take Olivia over Felicia anyday regardless. Innate Distant Defense :O

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I'm just curious, but have the stat spreads for this units been data mined yet? I want to know what there stats are so I know who to go for.

It was just announced today. Unless there’s another update in the app stores within a few hours we don’t have any information on stats.

I bought a birthday present for myself this year (a month or so ago). It was a new pet - an axanthic (black and white) Western Hognose. I decided to call him Inigo after two of my favourite characters :D 

And now an Inigo shows up, finally as a dancer as I've been wanting since Awakening came out, dressed all in black. 

Coincidence? 

...Well... Yes, but I still think it's cool :D 

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'm just curious, but have the stat spreads for this units been data mined yet? I want to know what there stats are so I know who to go for.

Datamines can't happen before the data actually leaves the shop in the form of an app store update.

32 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I want all of them but with only 120 orbs....well, realistically I'm going to end up with only 1-2 of them by the end of the month :(

I still have to do the Warriors maps, so a little over a hundred for me. I'm going to be doing full pulls, probably only backing out when it gives me four or more reds. I don't enjoy color hunting, and would be glad to have any of these four. Might even dig into my Lunatic Chain Challenges which are another 80. I keep those around in case of emergency, and this banner may fit the bill. Hopefully the Jebaited Halloween banner won't be somehow better since I'll probably be fresh out of the month's orbs by the time they announce it.

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

Fypo is still hyped. 

Now im itching to write a small snippet. 

Reveal hidden contents

AzuraxLaslow/Inigo is like, one of my OTP’s as well, so things are gonna get awkward >:3

Me too! Totally want Shigure. I would also like more child units available. Hopefully if does well enough, Intelligent Systems will release them.

18 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Fypo is still hyped. 

Now im itching to write a small snippet. 

Hide contents

AzuraxLaslow/Inigo is like, one of my OTP’s as well, so things are gonna get awkward >:3

It makes sense as a pairing :D

Two Azuras... Two Inigos/Laslows... Only person it might get awkward for is Shigure xD 

I saw the info on this banner and then I had to listen to the Fall out Boy song "Dance, Dance" just for fun.  As to who I want the most it would be Inigo followed by Azura and Shigure.  Olivia would be OK to get but she is the one I want the least.

Edited by EricaofRenais

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Got around 50. Praying for the best. But there's a month and that's a good start so it's all good.

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It makes sense as a pairing :D

Two Azuras... Two Inigos/Laslows... Only person it might get awkward for is Shigure xD 

Hmmm... I disagree.

Spoiler

I dunno. I think Inigo will get the most embarrassed. I can imagine him trying to face his mother for the first time since going to Nohr and arriving in Askr, all the while his “son” is summoned out of left field by Kiran. I can also see Azura and Olivia conversing beforehand, completely oblivious to the fact that Inigo is Laslow.  Or Laslow is Inigo. Poor Inigo XD.

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hmmm... I disagree.

Hide contents

I dunno. I think Inigo will get the most embarrassed. I can imagine him trying to face his mother for the first time since going to Nohr and arriving in Askr, all the while his “son” is summoned out of left field by Kiran. I can also see Azura and Olivia conversing beforehand, completely oblivious to the fact that Inigo is Laslow.  Or Laslow is Inigo. Poor Inigo XD.

Ahhh, fair enough xD 

I was just picturing him not being able to escape from his parents romance anywhere he goes xD 

Ahhh why? I'm going to lose all of my orbs on these units and then have nothing for Halloween. Priorities for me are Olivia(I'm going to get sniped by a 5-star healer) and Azura. Olivia can fulfill three roles and I lover her character while Azura has a legendary weapon that buffs four stats. I'm worried about Olivia's BST killing my arena score since she is both a dancer and ranged unit.