Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Uror

"Urðr" or "Urdhr" if your keyboard can't type the eth ("ð") character.

10 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Do the Dance passives and Uror actually stack?

If the effect is a status effect, then they possibly stack. If the effect is just a field buff, then they don't stack.

I consider it lucky enough that I pulled an Axezura (granted +HP/-DEF isn't fantastic) in less than 30 orbs. If nothing interesting comes in October and the new month brings me many orbs, I might dip in again for Shigure or Inigo just because I like their designs and I need more 5* green and blue units anyway. Otherwise, I won't test my luck any further. 

Edited by Strawman

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Urðr" or "Urdhr" if your keyboard can't type the eth ("ð") character.

People are just going to keep using "Uror." Right or not, it's what they see when the wave is missing.

So I went for the pull today, had almost 70 orbs... and after spending them ALL, what did I receive? 

Takumi and a 5* Sheena. Like... WHY?! Sure, I don't have Takumi, so I feel that's good that I finally have him, but he's not even in the high tiers anymore, and I dunno about Sheena, but this would be the first 5* Sheena I got. 

Still, I wanted the new Dancers... 

4 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'd use all 200 of my orbs I have left.

That would convince me to put money into the game.  Ninian looks GOOD in black!

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't care. That's not going to stop me or @Vaximillian from pointing it out.

You can always change your member title~! :P:

---

Pulled Azura, who looks like she's made of glass.  I don't really like TA on her, because I really want a stat+ on her instead.  She might be able to pull the Fury/Desperation set with her bases.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You can always change your member title~! :P:

---

Pulled Azura, who looks like she's made of glass.  I don't really like TA on her, because I really want a stat+ on her instead.  She might be able to pull the Fury/Desperation set with her bases.

She is not a physical hit taker. She can take magic hits fairly well (ecxept from Red mages) but without Triangle Adept she prolly will die to Reinhardt.

I got 5 Azuras before i finally got Inigo ¬.¬

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

She is not a physical hit taker. She can take magic hits fairly well (ecxept from Red mages) but without Triangle Adept she prolly will die to Reinhardt.

I got 5 Azuras before i finally got Inigo ¬.¬

Mine's -HP, so tanking is out of the question.  I wanted to use Fury's health-chipping to get her into Desperation range.  +Atk gives her 35 base MT, which is surprisingly competent on a support unit.

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's my weekend. XD I basically got off of work, turned on Netflix for background noise, and got to training because my sweet musical children are my new priorities. XD I'm super exciting to put Inigo and Laslow on a defense team next week. 

I need to get on it. I've been debating who to train first, since I don't think they gel well on a team, plus I have BK to level up. I'm thinking Azura, Inigo, BK... and then maybe promote Berkut and have a team of 4. Reason I'm picking Inigo over Shigure is simply tome colour, since Reinhardt is pretty much a permanent fixture with anything I do, so it'd be nice to have a different tome to help him along :) 

Guess I have nothing to train but my shiny new Azura.

But there are also a bunch of others who need SP this weekend, so I'll be helping them powerfarm the good stuff through Warriors Camilla map on hard.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

EDIT: Barracks is 1000/1000 again. Time to take a break from this, eat lunch, and get back to work.

1000?!!!! :wtf: That boggles my mind.  I'm still under 120/200, and I'm thinking like 'if my barracks ever become too full, I'm sending home my 3*s'.  I value orbs too much to spend them expanding the barracks.

Thank God this banner is a month long.  If it was just a week thing, I'd be throwing a fit.  I physically need Inigo and Shigure.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

something's not quite right here

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

That just means you read the numbers wrong.

her bases at level 1 were

15 hp

7 atk

9 spd

3 def

6 res

maybe there was a glitch or something?

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

her bases at level 1 were

15 hp

7 atk

9 spd

3 def

6 res

maybe there was a glitch or something?

You sure you took 16 off her attack to account for the weapon, and not 15? Did she have an atk/spd seal? Did you level her up before checking stats?

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

You sure you took 16 off her attack to account for the weapon, and not 15? Did she have an atk/spd seal? Did you level her up before checking stats?

I did

I made sure to subtract when I put it into the IV cal

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I did

I made sure to subtract when I put it into the IV cal

You shouldve taken a screenshot. Can't really determine much until she's at least in the high 30's, now.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Although everyone sees colors a little differently (or more differently if you're colorblind), that is dark blue, not black, and it transitions partway down to purple. This said, the contrast is very nice here, shall I call her Dark Aquamarine Ninian? It's much better than her original FE7 artwork, which is too much of the same pale blue.

They should have given the -Dance buffs (Blaze/Geyser/Gale) the names of the Blazing rings. Geyser = Ninian's Grace, Blaze = Filla's (would it now be Val's?) Might, Gale = Set(i?)'s Litany. Which would allow for Ninian or someone else to have Thor's Ire (which could charge Specials when dancing). Sounds more fanciful that way.