Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

31 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Finally got Inigo though he's +Atk/-Def. Ah well.

Fae finally joined my team and she's +Res/-Def.

Got a +Atk/-Def Boey - Reinhardt+Brave Lyn destruction hype!

Pity breakers in total: PA Azura (2x), Brave Ike, Sheena, Merric.

I'd cheer if Brave Ike broke my pity rate.

But since I think I used all my luck in pulling both Roy and Azura at the same time, I'll leave this banner alone.  My goal is one dancer of every color, which I have.  Well. . .not colorless, but eh.  Azura kills things when she's not singing.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

But since I think I used all my luck in pulling both Roy and Azura at the same time, I'll leave this banner alone.  My goal is one dancer of every color, which I have.  Well. . .not colorless, but eh.  Azura kills things when she's not singing.

Didn't get Brave Ike during the CYL banner or were you hoping to get another one for merges or Steady Breath? Either way, I can't blame you.

For me, the Brave Ike pitybreaker was my 2nd Brave Ike pulled and both Brave Ike's I got were -Atk. Just that the first one is +HP while the other was +Spd. Well, I gave Ike's dad's murderer Steady Breath using the +Spd Brave Ike.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Didn't get Brave Ike during the CYL banner or were you hoping to get another one for merges or Steady Breath? Either way, I can't blame you.

For me, the Brave Ike pitybreaker was my 2nd Brave Ike pulled and both Brave Ike's I got were -Atk. Just that the first one is +HP while the other was +Spd. Well, I gave Ike's dad's murderer Steady Breath using the +Spd Brave Ike.

I couldn't pull a single Brave Hero off of that banner.  Instead, I got Eir, Ogma, and Klein.  Or something like that.  It was really bizarre.

It's also why I'm not gunning for another dancer.  Knowing my luck, I'm going to pull my first 5* Merric, and he'll be -Atk.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

@Roflolxp54

Same here, but for different reasons.

I need only 4 more Brave Ikes to finish merging mine to +10, and my first spare would immediately find a place handing over Steady Breath to Awakening Tiki as a dedicated green armor counter for Arena Assault.

Currently sniping only green and colorless.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I couldn't pull a single Brave Hero off of that banner.  Instead, I got Eir, Ogma, and Klein.  Or something like that.  It was really bizarre.

It's also why I'm not gunning for another dancer.  Knowing my luck, I'm going to pull my first 5* Merric, and he'll be -Atk.

I know that feel, it's a good thing the Brave Heroes weren't limited units. At least I have the free Lyn.

Also yeah Merric was my first duplicate 5 star, who I eventually merged into my first one.

I really hope we get more Orb sources soon (BHB?) so I can try again for the dancers. At least one more (Inigio or Olivia) would be great. I don't mind Shigure since I still don't have a blue dancer in my main, but he's low on the list.

Geez, I have been lucky with this game, first, it was Summer Corrin. Then it was Elincia one my free summon. And then there was my PA!Azura who I got after literally spending only 20 orbs on this banner. I might try for Inigo as having a Brave Lyn and Rien counter in the same unit. 

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I might try for Inigo as having a Brave Lyn and Rien counter in the same unit. 

People keep saying this, but Inigo can really only do this reliably with specific natures, and even then, he'll be crippled for the remainder of the map. He can't even make use of Escape Route to capitalize on being crippled because he needs to run Bowbreaker to do this in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

People keep saying this, but Inigo can really only do this reliably with specific natures, and even then, he'll be crippled for the remainder of the map. He can't even make use of Escape Route to capitalize on being crippled because he needs to run Bowbreaker to do this in the first place.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Anyways, I got 20 orbs via CC and summoned on this banner and guess what I got. A dupe Julia that is +atk/-def, which is definitely better than my +def/-spd one. I also pulled my first Roy, so one unit of my choice gets TA.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

He only needs specific natures if you want him to be able to counter them both in the same match. Any nature will do for being able to counter either Reinhardt or B!Lyn in any given match. Also you can give him the Summoner Support boosts, and I believe any nature will work for the double counter.  Regardless, Inigo seems to have the most value for AA where you can build a perfect counter pick team based on what your opponent has. I don't think he will get too much use in the normal Arena with his low BST.

I had an interesting Arena battle last night.

Spoiler

B2Nn14a.png

4 dancers, all +4. The upper P!Azura also didn't have Dance. I beat this team handily with Alfonse's Axebreaker 3 and the might of Julia, but I thought it'd be worth showing for the novelty.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

In my efforts to get Inigo, I have instead been spooked by THREE Performing Arts Azuras. One is fine, but...three...

I would not mind trading my PA!Inigo for one of your PA!Azura.