• Forde.
    • Saleh.
    • Tana.
  2. 2. Who do you pair Ephraim with?

• Eirika.
    • Tana.
    • L'Arachel.
    • Myrrh.

There is exactly one set of troll answers. Tee-hee~!

In actuality, I'd pair Ephraim with no one (let the guy grow up a bit more) an Eir with some nameless noble.  None of the FE8 cast feels "right" with either of them.

For Eirika, Forde comes off as the most natural and interesting to me. Innes comes in second, since his competitive side gets in the way of things. Saleh has no real romantic chemistry with Eirika, I think they work better as Mentor-Student. Seth has romantic chemistry, but the princess and her knight in shining armor thing can be very cliched and very dull. Tana is just Eirika's BFF who isn't L'Arachel, but they're cute together.

Ephraim, Myrrh to his dying day will probably look as she does. So really she is just going to be a little sister to him, Tiki 3.0. Tana and L'Arachel are about equal for him. Tana has a more natural romance with Ephraim, but I like L'Arachel's personality more. I'll say Tana.

Eirika- Seth deserves to be royalty to me. But I also do love her support with Innes.

Ephraim- L'arachel for sure. Their supports are so entertaining. Tana is a second.

• 1 month later...

I pair Eirika with Seth not because I enjoy cliches, but because I feel like Seth is just... the best guy for Eirika? As much as I'd love love love for Eirika to have romantic chemistry with the girls, I don't find her supports with Tana and L'Arachel to be very romantic, whereas her support with Seth just... oozes love and support, even if the circumstances are cliche.

As hilarious as Ephraim's bumbling with the other girls is and as disconcerting as the whole face-touching with Eirika is, I feel like Myrrh is the best support option for him. Not romantically, but just as the girl in the army for him to be closest to. His support with Eirika is just... too much. I'm not down for Fire Incestblem. Frankly, his Older Brother Little Sister dynamic with Myrrh is probably the most natural relationship he can have in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I pair Eirika with Seth, because while it may seem cliche, I feel like Seth's the most suitable person for Eirika. Not to mention they already give off vibes of romance with each other (well, at least Seth does).

I don't really pair Ephraim with anyone. I usually pair Tana with Cormag, L'Arachel doesn't feel suitable for Ephraim, imo, and I consider Myrhh to be like a little sister to Ephraim. Oh well, I still voted for Tana because she already had a romantic interest in Ephraim.

• 1 month later...

The only time I've played, I've paired Ephraim with L'Arachel, and I don't remember who I've paired Eirika with. Next time I'll pair him with Myrrh, but that'd be a little awkward now. Sure, back in the day, their relationship could be interpreted as brother and sister, but now we got Nowi XD

• 1 month later...

Ive always liked Myrrh and Ephraims support. Its just cute how their different personalities mix. Also, all of Ephraims other support options just dont seem appropriate for his character. 

Edited by jer666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...