Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

So now that the game has broken street date, spoilers are abound. Some people want to avoid spoilers entirely, while others would rather learn everything they can in anticipation for the game. And then some would rather hedge between those two. As I mentioned in this thread, I thought it would be useful if there were a thread where people who wanted to know specific things about the game without spoiling everything for themselves could ask those questions and get responses from people who went all-in on the spoilers. So with that in mind, I created a thread where hopefully just that can happen.

So here, anyone curious about the game- be it the roster, game mechanics, story, or anything else -can ask their burning questions, and ideally receive a response from someone in the know. Obviously, to ensure the sanctity of the thread as a no-accidental-spoilers zone, there should be some regulations:

• All answers should be hidden inside spoiler tags, with clear indication of what question it's an answer to.
  • Questions that are themselves spoilers- such as a question about a previously-answered question -should also be spoilertagged with an appropriate indicator.

I suppose I'll start things off, with two questions of my own:

We all know Navarre was spotted in that trailer, but I'd like to know for sure now: is he indeed a playable character, or just an NPC?

And on a similar note, is there more to the roster than the "boxart 25" and potentially Navarre? Don't wanna know how many or who, just a yes-or-no answer would be appreciated.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

And on a similar note, is there more to the roster than the "boxart 25" and potentially Navarre? Don't wanna know how many or who, just a yes-or-no answer would be appreciated.

Spoiler

Three DLC packs have been announced.  And. . .

Spoiler

Niles and Owain appear in cutscenes.  No clue if they're playable or not.  Perhaps they'll be DLC.

Let's get @Jedi in here.  Not like I need to ping him anyway.

I don't got much more than questions regarding the roster.  Who else is in, who among the "others" are playable, etc.  But that's all stuff I know will be revealed in due time.

What I'd like to know is this: how much more content do we have outside of the story?  History mode, Coliseum...  I know this can't really be answered right away, but just how much is there to these modes?  Maps, challenges, and the like.

I guess for a question that isn't so "late game", I'd like to ask who's available immediately (who's available in the character select screen without making any progress), and who, besides the OC twins, is among our initial party?

11 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

We all know Navarre was spotted in that trailer, but I'd like to know for sure now: is he indeed a playable character, or just an NPC?

Answer:

Spoiler

Right now, the Koei Wiki has him listed as an Unique NPC. I believe this means that they have a generic moveset, but have a unique character model and voice.

However, I am still not sure if he becomes playable later in the game.

11 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Answer:

Spoiler

Yes. Whether these characters are playable or not is still up in the air though.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Who dies?

Spoiler

Darius. I can't say about Yelena's case I don't know (But I wouldn't be surprised). But Darius defiantly does.

Edited by Azz

49 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Let's get @Jedi in here.  Not like I need to ping him anyway.

I don't got much more than questions regarding the roster.  Who else is in, who among the "others" are playable, etc.  But that's all stuff I know will be revealed in due time.

What I'd like to know is this: how much more content do we have outside of the story?  History mode, Coliseum...  I know this can't really be answered right away, but just how much is there to these modes?  Maps, challenges, and the like.

I guess for a question that isn't so "late game", I'd like to ask who's available immediately (who's available in the character select screen without making any progress), and who, besides the OC twins, is among our initial party?

I haven't been able to see the stream unfortunately since I was at work all day x.x. 

Thanks for the ping haha, i'll see what I can scope out.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Who dies?

2 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Darius. I can't say about Yelena's case I don't know (But I wouldn't be surprised). But Darius defiantly does.

image-5-compressed7.jpg?width=600&height=338
She lives.

Also, for those of you who want to see the final boss:

image-0-compressed22.jpg?width=600&height=338
image-1-compressed22.jpg?width=600&height=338

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

Hide contents

She lives.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Oh wow, they both get the crown at the end. Cop out much. I wish the lord you chose got the crown.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I just want to know the full roster once all characters are recruited?

Spoiler

The 22 we know about:

Rowan, Lianna, Chrom, Lissa, Fredreick, Cordelia, Robin (M), Lucina, Sakura, Hinoka,Takumi, Elise, Camilla, Leo, Corrin, Ryoma, Xander, Marth, Caeda and Tiki

They are all unlocked over the story.

Lyn, Celica, Robin (F), Corrin (M) and Anna are unknown but more than likely in History Mode.

There are other characters that appear in the story but are not unlocked during the story and currently how to unlock them is unknown.

Just so you know I mention how they are unlcoked, if you don't like this I'll change this.

Also @The DanMan could you link those images to where you found them?

21 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Guess that means he won't be playable then. RIP.

18 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Hide contents

She lives.

Spoiler

Oh wow, i'm surprised. I mean, i don't give a damn about spoilers of a Warriors game but i guess we can Yelena to the list of "parents of Lords that don't die".

20 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Ok, why does it look like a dark Charizard?

Why does it also look like Spyro?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Guess that means he won't be playable then. RIP.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow, i'm surprised. I mean, i don't give a damn about spoilers of a Warriors game but i guess we can Yelena to the list of "parents of Lords that don't die".

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, why does it look like a dark Charizard?

Why does it also look like Spyro?

To me It's look like to Dire Miralis .

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

In Story and History Modes, does each mission have a selection of characters you can choose from, or is everybody playable once you've recruited them?

Seems you're forced to deploy the Lord you chose in Story Mode. Not sure about History. 

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Is there a playable armor infantry, like they supposedly said there would be? Just want a yes or no if that's okay, don't wanna know who.

Spoiler

As of now, no. DLC could change it but no so far.

Edited by Azz

10 minutes ago, Heruseus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Somehow I knew Darius would end up as the villain. It's a freaking trope now. First Lyon, probably Zacharias and now Darius.

...Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have clicked a random spoilertag with no context.

Question 1: Any idea if there are any more Warriors OCs besides Rowan, Liana, and Darius?

Question 2: What is the context for the final boss? It is somewhat obvious going off of the trailers, but I would like to know the context anyway.

[Friendly reminder to spoiler-tag all answers and to label them properly for those who wish to avoid spoilers.]