Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

28 minutes ago, Lodestar65 said:

3 main questions:

1. How many chapters are there in the game?

2. How does weapon rank work?

3. How does promotion work?

1. 23; premonition + prologue + 21 main chapters.

2. Like it does in FE; the more you use a character, the higher rank you get, letting you equip more powerful weapons.

3. Need to reach level 15 and have a master seal in hand (only 5/6 in the main story, but infinitely farmable in History); just use it and the character will get a new design and massive stat boost.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TanatatKnight said:

Does anyone know how to get more Master Seals? Is it just S-rank History Mode and Story Mode or it there other options?

Spoiler

Yeah, it's just the few in Story Mode and then you can get more in History Mode.

1 hour ago, Kishy said:

How do you unlock more History mode maps? By completing the first one, or through story mode? ^^

Spoiler

The Awakening History Mode map is unlocked after Chapter 5, the Fates one is unlocked after Chapter 13 and the Shadow Dragon one is unlocked after Chapter 14. Lyn and Celica's History Mode Maps are unlocked once you beat the game for the first time.

1 hour ago, hikarilan said:

For chapter 7 second anna memory, what exactly am I suppose to do?

Spoiler

It says " Before ?? gets to Oboro, defeat oboro"

My question:

Spoiler

i just beat the game and after the credits and yada yada, screen went black and only the voice of someone was heard. I'm pretty sure that was leo's voice but he was saying something in japanese and the only words i know is thank you and there was no subtitles. What was that scene?

45 minutes ago, TheSS said:

Is Anna a clone of Takumi, or does she have her own moveset?

Spoiler

Like Sakura, she has the same moveset as Takumi except her musoes are different like with every other character.

2 hours ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

The Awakening History Mode map is unlocked after Chapter 5, the Fates one is unlocked after Chapter 13 and the Shadow Dragon one is unlocked after Chapter 14. Lyn and Celica's History Mode Maps are unlocked once you beat the game for the first time.

Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, Azz said:

Referring to History Mode:

Hide contents

What are those black hole things that appear after you finish a History Mode map?

Spoiler

I just finish awakening map. It said that these are wormholes with twisted time and space. If you defeat these, you can earn unique rewards and even a different ending. Base on the rewards for having a S rank in awakening, these rewards are the materials that you need to upgrade personal weapons (falchions, camilla's axe, etc) to their "true" state.

25 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

I just finish awakening map. It said that these are wormholes with twisted time and space. If you defeat these, you can earn unique rewards and even a different ending. Base on the rewards for having a S rank in awakening, these rewards are the materials that you need to upgrade personal weapons (falchions, camilla's axe, etc) to their "true" state.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

Following up from this: does each character have their own personal weapon? And this sounds weird, but can only they wield it? Like the Falchions: do Marth, Chrom, and Lucina have their own separate Falchions, that the other two can't wield?

5 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Hide contents

Following up from this: does each character have their own personal weapon? And this sounds weird, but can only they wield it? Like the Falchions: do Marth, Chrom, and Lucina have their own separate Falchions, that the other two can't wield?

Spoiler

As far as I know the twins, Corrin, all the royal sibs (Including the sisters, both older and younger), Chrom, Lucina and Marth all have unique weapons that no one else can use. I guess you could say Tiki also but she has a whole weapon type to her self.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

As far as I know the twins, Corrin, all the royal sibs (Including the sisters, both older and younger), Chrom, Lucina and Marth all have unique weapons that no one else can use. I guess you could say Tiki also but she has a whole weapon type to her self.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I think i tried switch chrom and lucina's falchion but it doesnt work. the characters that have a personal weapons are:

Marth (holy sword - falchion)
Chrom (Sealed sword - falchion)
Lucina (hidden sword - falchion) [I probably killed all the falchion names lol)
Corrin (yato)
Xander (Siegfried)
Ryoma (Raijinto)
Camilla (Camilla's axe)
Hinoka (Hinoka's naginata)
Leo (Brynhildr)
Takumi (Fujin Yumi)
Elise (Moonlight)
Sakura (Blessed bow)

and the then two OC

When you promote them, you unlock the path to upgrade these weapons from them weapon class route

1 hour ago, Azz said:

What does completing side missions achieve?

Spoiler

depends. saving villagers and monks gives you items to use in battle. conquering all forts usually give u a boost of moral in the army. stopping enemy reinforcing units stop them from, well, reinforcing (more backup, or fortify forts) theres probably more but i just woke up so x.x

Just now, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

I think i tried switch chrom and lucina's falchion but it doesnt work. the characters that have a personal weapons are:

Marth (holy sword - falchion)
Chrom (Sealed sword - falchion)
Lucina (hidden sword - falchion) [I probably killed all the falchion names lol)
Corrin (yato)
Xander (Siegfried)
Ryoma (Raijinto)
Camilla (Camilla's axe)
Hinoka (Hinoka's naginata)
Leo (Brynhildr)
Takumi (Fujin Yumi)
Elise (Moonlight)
Sakura (Blessed bow)

and the then two OC

When you promote them, you unlock the path to upgrade these weapons from them weapon class route

Thanks.

Interesting decisions for the younger sisters' prf weapons. Even though it doesn't mean anything in this game, I'm surprised Sakura got a 'Bow' instead of a 'Yumi'.

5 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Thanks.

Hide contents

Interesting decisions for the younger sisters' prf weapons. Even though it doesn't mean anything in this game, I'm surprised Sakura got a 'Bow' instead of a 'Yumi'.

Spoiler

... oh it should yumi. i forgot hoshidans have yumis instead lmao. cant really see graphical differences tbh

btw i forgot about lyn and celica. i dont have them unlocked yet but probably lyn has hers while celica doesn't unless im missing something. i haven't finished SoV yet

Just now, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

... oh it should yumi. i forgot hoshidans have yumis instead lmao. cant really see graphical differences tbh

btw i forgot about lyn and celica. i dont have them unlocked yet but probably lyn has hers while celica doesn't unless im missing something. i haven't finished SoV yet

Well, the Blessed Bow is a thing in Fates. It's just weird they gave her that instead of something like Mikoto's Yumi, or the Harp Yumi, or whatever.

Celica has a prf weapon in SoV, the Zofia, so it could be in FEW.

6 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Hide contents

Well, the Blessed Bow is a thing in Fates. It's just weird they gave her that instead of something like Mikoto's Yumi, or the Harp Yumi, or whatever.

Celica has a prf weapon in SoV, the Zofia, so it could be in FEW.

Blessed Bow? I thought Sakura's personal weapon is Spellbane Yumi (破魔矢)