Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How many distinct battlefields? Breakdown by game of origin? I.... don't want the battlefields' names though.

Off the top of my head...

Spoiler

Warriors - 3?
Awakening  - 2
Fates - 4
Shadow Dragon - 1?

This may not be completely accurate, but this should more or less be the stages.

3 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

... oh it should yumi. i forgot hoshidans have yumis instead lmao. cant really see graphical differences tbh

btw i forgot about lyn and celica. i dont have them unlocked yet but probably lyn has hers while celica doesn't unless im missing something. i haven't finished SoV yet

Spoiler

Lyn's profile says she has the Sol (and Mani) Katti while Celica's render looks like she's using the Beloved Zofia

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:
  Hide contents

Lyn's profile says she has the Sol (and Mani) Katti while Celica's render looks like she's using the Beloved Zofia

Spoiler

Ah, Ok then. And once again I forgot celica is a sword unit not a mage >.>;

5 hours ago, Mysterique Sign said:
  Reveal hidden contents

4 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, Ok then. And once again I forgot celica is a sword unit not a mage >.>;

Spoiler

its actually the Ladyblade. Despite Beloved Zofia being her actual prf weapon in game, she's never seen with it at all

11 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

I think i tried switch chrom and lucina's falchion but it doesnt work. the characters that have a personal weapons are:

Marth (holy sword - falchion)
Chrom (Sealed sword - falchion)
Lucina (hidden sword - falchion) [I probably killed all the falchion names lol)
Corrin (yato)
Xander (Siegfried)
Ryoma (Raijinto)
Camilla (Camilla's axe)
Hinoka (Hinoka's naginata)
Leo (Brynhildr)
Takumi (Fujin Yumi)
Elise (Moonlight)
Sakura (Blessed bow)

and the then two OC

When you promote them, you unlock the path to upgrade these weapons from them weapon class route

Spoiler

I was kind of hoping that Robin would have Grima's Truth as a Personal Weapon. That's a shame.

I have two questions:

1.  Are there any costumes that aren't promotions, the gender variants for the avatars, or DLC?
  2. When does the game take place in each timeline?

2 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

Hide contents

I was kind of hoping that Robin would have Grima's Truth as a Personal Weapon. That's a shame.

I have two questions:

1.  Are there any costumes that aren't promotions, the gender variants for the avatars, or DLC?
  2. When does the game take place in each timeline?
Spoiler

1. The only non-promotion, gender variant or dlc costume currently is Lucina as 'Marth' a.k.a Masked Lucina.

2. Awakening takes place sometime after Chrom has found Robin but before Lucina has revealed herself (So before Emm's assassination attempt).

Fates takes place after the path selection but Corrin hasn't chosen a specific path (Basically think a 4th option (5th if you count Smash :P) where Corrin is just by herself).

Shadow Dragon seems to take place sometime before the end of the game though I am unsure for this one.

1 minute ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

1. The only non-promotion, gender variant or dlc costume currently is Lucina as 'Marth' a.k.a Masked Lucina.

2. Awakening takes place sometime after Chrom has found Robin but before Lucina has revealed herself (So before Emm's assassination attempt).

Fates takes place after the path selection but Corrin hasn't chosen a specific path (Basically think a 4th option (5th if you count Smash :P) where Corrin is just by herself).

Shadow Dragon seems to take place sometime before the end of the game though I am unsure for this one.

I see. Thanks.

Spoiler

Man, Anna seems to be very hard to unlock. I guess that makes her a SECRET character.

Anyway...

Spoiler

Do we have a complete list of weapons from the game? (Mt Hit Crit Effects etc)

Edited by Jayvee94

4 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

So does Anna have any Support conversations? If so, with whom?

Spoiler

She supports with Ryoma, Camilla, Robin, Lucina, Lissa, Caeda, Celica and Lyn

2 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:
  Hide contents

Man, Anna seems to be very hard to unlock. I guess that makes her a SECRET character.

Anyway...

Hide contents

Do we have a complete list of weapons from the game? (Mt Hit Crit Effects etc)

Spoiler

We don't currently have a full list however we know that there are bronze-silver variants of each weapons (Including tomes) and each weapon type except dragonstones has a weapon dedicated to dealing effective damage versus an enemy type (Cavalry, Armour, Fliers etc). Also weapons only have one stat in this game, Power (Like HW).

So far ...

Spoiler

Class List

Nohr Prince(ss) -> Nohr Noble/Hoshido Noble

Paladin -> Nohrian King

Swordmaster -> Hoshidan King

Malig Knight -> Malig Master

Dark Knight -> Chaos Knight

Troubadour -> Strategist

Sky Knight/Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight

Archer -> Sniper

Shrine Maiden -> Priestess (Hoshidan)

Lord -> Great Lord

Lord (Lyn) -> Blade Lord

Tactician -> Grandmaster

Cleric -> War Cleric

Great Knight -> Guardian Knight

Priestess (Celica) -> Princess

Manakete -> ???

Trickster -> ???

What did I miss?

Edited by Jayvee94

Spoiler

Hi, I've just beaten Macbeth at mission 13 and I was wondering how do we get master seals? I've only 2 promoted units (Rowan and Frederick) and I don't know where their master seals come from :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Sakaiza said:
  Hide contents

Hi, I've just beaten Macbeth at mission 13 and I was wondering how do we get master seals? I've only 2 promoted units (Rowan and Frederick) and I don't know where their master seals come from :unsure:

Spoiler

There are a total of six master seals in story mode. One for completing Ch.5, 13, 15 and 18. The other two are in chests in Ch. 8 and 11. The rest are all gotten via History Mode.

Did they cut Coliseum Mode? They talked about it in the August interview and that's a month before it releases in September so the game should have gone gold around that time (so Coliseum Mode would have been done), but no one's been playing it?

2 hours ago, Azz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There are a total of six master seals in story mode. One for completing Ch.5, 13, 15 and 18. The other two are in chests in Ch. 8 and 11. The rest are all gotten via History Mode.

Thanks! :):

1 hour ago, Pokechu said:

Did they cut Coliseum Mode? They talked about it in the August interview and that's a month before it releases in September so the game should have gone gold around that time (so Coliseum Mode would have been done), but no one's been playing it?

I'm pretty sure it's still present, just people haven't been playing it I guess.

22 minutes ago, Crepes said:
  Hide contents

How does weapon rank work? I’ve been using takumi and using him all throughout history mode and story mode, but he still is stuck at weapon rank C...

Spoiler

You upgrade weapon level in the badge section (For weapon level, it is in the section where you promote). It should be in the second row.