Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

4 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Can you replay the individual levels at will, or do you have to replay the whole story

Is there a Free Play mode where you can use whatever characters you want?

It's similar to HW. You have a stage select screen and progress a stage(chapter) at a time, after clearing a chapter you're able to replay any cleared chapter which has become a free play battle, where you get to use any characters you've unlocked. There are some History mode battles that require the use of specific characters on the first clear, after the first clear you can then use any character you want.

How does your choice of sibling and permadeath affect replays?

I find sibling choice doesn't affect much in the grand scheme of things, best to just choose the one you like better as they'll be forced deployed on first run and will likely naturally earn more experience. I can't say much about permadeath because no one has died for me but there seems to be a revival function that can be unlocked but I was never able to try it, I imagine it would be costly, deaths can also be reversed by switching to casual apparently.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

It's similar to HW. You have a stage select screen and progress a stage(chapter) at a time, after clearing a chapter you're able to replay any cleared chapter which has become a free play battle, where you get to use any characters you've unlocked. There are some History mode battles that require the use of specific characters on the first clear, after the first clear you can then use any character you want.

I find sibling choice doesn't affect much in the grand scheme of things, best to just choose the one you like better as they'll be forced deployed on first run and will likely naturally earn more experience. I can't say much about permadeath because no one has died for me but there seems to be a revival function that can be unlocked but I was never able to try it, I imagine it would be costly, deaths can also be reversed by switching to casual apparently.

Okay, so they've sorta just rolled Story Mode and Free Play into a single mode, then, basically.

Permadeath is the only question then; can you use "dead" characters when replaying a level?

5 hours ago, Ahnah said:

Gotcha, thanks! One more question- when completing a dark portal do more enemies/characters show up on the map for you to fight?

Spoiler

Nope.

56 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Okay, so they've sorta just rolled Story Mode and Free Play into a single mode, then, basically.

Permadeath is the only question then; can you use "dead" characters when replaying a level?

Spoiler

Ok. Im ashamed to say lissa once "died" without me noticing while i was doing a story map on lunatic mode but the word it used is more like severely injured. The shrine lets u "revive" her with the cost of 10 gold materials.

Edited by LoboKD001

I'm a little bit confused on the supports. Conversations are only held between two units who can A+ support each other and it's only one long conversation that they have. Does that mean that a unit like Chrom who has multiple support options can only A+ support with one unit throughout the entirety of the game? Meaning during a specific playthrough you couldn't have Chrom have an A+ support with both Robin and Ryoma? And does this game even have multiple save files, or is it just one big one like LoZ: BotW? Because one save file would make resetting for supports a non-option for me and I wanted to take pictures of my favorite ones to save on my switch, post to my Instagram, etc.

Edited by Liliesgrace

22 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I'm a little bit confused on the supports. Conversations are only held between two units who can A+ support each other and it's only one long conversation that they have. Does that mean that a unit like Chrom who has multiple support options can only A+ support with one unit throughout the entirety of the game? Meaning during a specific playthrough you couldn't have Chrom have an A+ support with both Robin and Ryoma? And does this game even have multiple save files, or is it just one big one like LoZ: BotW? Because one save file would make resetting for supports a non-option for me and I wanted to take pictures of my favorite ones to save on my switch, post to my Instagram, etc.

The plus at the end only means there is a convo when you reach rank A support.

This A or A+ support is NOT the S rank support nor the bff thing in fates where you can only have 1 pair for each unit. It's just your normal A support where the + means theres extra dialogues between them.

1 hour ago, LoboKD001 said:

The plus at the end only means there is a convo when you reach rank A support.

This A or A+ support is NOT the S rank support nor the bff thing in fates where you can only have 1 pair for each unit. It's just your normal A support where the + means theres extra dialogues between them.

Than you so much for the clarification! So glad to know I won't have to restart continually and lose progress to complete supports!

3 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

history mode? i think it's either awakening history mode or story map chapters

Of course it has to be on of those two mode, since those are the only 2 game modes in the game. I want to know which chapter I have to play to get the last piece. 

Your post isn't helpful at all

1 hour ago, Pizzaface said:

Of course it has to be on of those two mode, since those are the only 2 game modes in the game. I want to know which chapter I have to play to get the last piece. 

Your post isn't helpful at all

I'm sorry. It's just that it's impossible to remember which exact battle it was and I said that because i thought perhaps you overlooked one. I'll have to play the entire game again to find out. Sorry for not being helpful...

I don't think you can get one outside of finding them in story chapters and history mode, right?

edit: did you get all of the second ones in story mode? because one of the awakening pieces is from chapter 12, which is from the fate part of the story.

Edited by LoboKD001

2 minutes ago, Namarid said:

Does anyone have a list of the conditions to get the second Anna memories? This is probably really tedious to answer so I understand if I don't get a reply.

I can probably help you... kinda. Perhaps anything that you're in need right now? like story? certain history maps?

I am having trouble getting the Anna scroll on Takumi's focus map. I didn't get it on my first clear (since I was too busy beating Takumi and Oboro fast.), but when I try doing it again in Free mode, she just doesn't show up again. I haven't finished Story mode yet, so this is all just about the first scroll. What do I need to do for her to show up again?

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

I am having trouble getting the Anna scroll on Takumi's focus map. I didn't get it on my first clear (since I was too busy beating Takumi and Oboro fast.), but when I try doing it again in Free mode, she just doesn't show up again. I haven't finished Story mode yet, so this is all just about the first scroll. What do I need to do for her to show up again?

Spoiler

if you're talking about the story mode chapter with takumi, it's 1000kos only. I think for all first anna's memories it's always 1000 kos.

1 minute ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

if you're talking about the story mode chapter with takumi, it's 1000kos only. I think for all first anna's memories it's always 1000 kos.

Ah, okay thanks, I'll try that. Strange, since I definitely thought I had a high enough count...

34 minutes ago, Rayhaku808 said:

For the main story scenarios, is it possible to change which units are deployed and which are playable?

Having a hard time with some maps and I'd like to be able to change out some units...

Before you start the map, go to the option under start battle. Hover over a unit on a blue tile (controllable) and press X. The third option is change units. If the unit you want cannot be select, then it's probably set in a green tile (npc). Just switch the position back to the blue tile. (the option above change units)

Below are photos I took for a friend of mine if you need (Sorry that it's not in japanese)

Spoiler

20170928_104156.jpg.078af4b8ef53b66617789a078871a590.jpg

20170928_104221.jpg.f4ffb0014641dbf7ddcba674bf007c43.jpg

20170928_104228.jpg.5e47446346c61097eb5a565cfc227000.jpg

Edited by LoboKD001

17 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

Before you start the map, go to the option under start battle. Hover over a unit on a blue tile (controllable) and press X. The third option is change units. If the unit you want cannot be select, then it's probably set in a green tile (npc). Just switch the position back to the blue tile. (the option above change units)

Below are photos I took for a friend of mine if you need (Sorry that it's not in japanese)

Reveal hidden contents

20170928_104156.jpg.078af4b8ef53b66617789a078871a590.jpg

20170928_104221.jpg.f4ffb0014641dbf7ddcba674bf007c43.jpg

20170928_104228.jpg.5e47446346c61097eb5a565cfc227000.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you for taking the time to answer this and even use pictures!

39 minutes ago, Redsamurai said:
  Hide contents

How to unlock Anna's Memory (Second) for chapter 14 and 18? Thanks!

Spoiler

Chapter 14 - Darius' HP never gets below 80% and claim all forts leading to Central Tower (I think just capture all forts except the Central Tower one)

Chapter 18 - Get Darius' HP down to 50% or below while keeping at least 2 dark crystals on the map

Edited by LoboKD001

3 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Hide contents

Chapter 14 - Darius' HP never gets below 80% and claim all forts leading to Central Tower (I think just capture all forts except the Central Tower one)

Chapter 18 - Get Darius' HP down to 50% or below while keeping at least 2 dark crystals on the map

For chapter 14, can it be done on easy mode? Or must it be Hard mode +? Any tips on how to get it done?

On 07/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, LoboKD001 said:

I can probably help you... kinda. Perhaps anything that you're in need right now? like story? certain history maps?

Just the story ones atm. I'm missing 6,7,9,10,13,15,19,20, endgame