The current roster (Spoilers!)

Denomon

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

Not leaked; they actually announced the DLC, both in Japan and in the West.  They also blatantly hinted at Azura being one of them.

And they announced that they'll take requests for future DLC, so if you want some Tellius rep, send them your feedback (or just take part in the poll on the forums).

Yeah, it's not a leak. I am just kinda poor with words, that's all. Well, I do hope they don't reserve that for FE Warriors 2. As i understood,  they intend to continue the series since FE will have sequels too...i wonder about Hyrule Warriors 2...i guess everything that makes money. But from the Fe fanbase view, there will be Tellius and at least Hector and Roy...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name your favorite from the featured 3 games:

Lance Cavalier: Peri, Sully

Armor Knight: Effie, I forgot the other one

Mounted Archer (including flying): Reyna, Bow Knight!Severa/Selena

Axe Fighter: Basilio, Barst

Thief/Ninja: Saizo, Gaius

Lance Infantry: Oboro, Donnel

Edited by Jayvee94

25 minutes ago, Azz said:

So here's Hoshido Noble M!Corrin and honestly, he's fucking beautiful.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ox3krmHP1h1unmxwko1_1280.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. I was hoping he'd get Hoshido Noble, was scared for a bit that they'd just cut corners and give him Nohr Noble.

Has Elise's promotion been posted like that yet?

Just now, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Wow, that's awesome. I was hoping he'd get Hoshido Noble, was scared for a bit that they'd just cut corners and give him Nohr Noble.

Has Elise's promotion been posted like that yet?

I don't believe so. I think we have just seen Elise at the Class Change screen and some from in battle. None from the costume select screen.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

So here's Hoshido Noble M!Corrin and honestly, he's fucking beautiful.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ox3krmHP1h1unmxwko1_1280.jpg

This looks way cooler than I was expecting. His might be my new favorite promotion design now.

21 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

9 dlc characters 

owain has a chance! 

Heh. 

I think the characters in the game already are going to be added through free DLC. The 9 new characters will be all new.

Edited by TheSS

Yeah I saw another thing that said this 

There are 13 placeholder names for dlc 

these don’t include the NPC who are already named in the data 

that means the other 4 placeholders aren’t the NPC, they are the fan Request pack that we may get if there’s enough interest 

and that we may get Owain but not as part of season pass. Oh! Also, villains have little data in terms of victory poses and dialogue  and may never be added 

6 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Oh! Also, villains have little data in terms of victory poses and dialogue  and may never be added 

Noooo D;

10 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

that means the other 4 placeholders aren’t the NPC, they are the fan Request pack that we may get if there’s enough interest 

10 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Also, villains have little data in terms of victory poses and dialogue  and may never be added 

It could also be the villains + Darius, for example. Their movesets are generic enough to complete the rest quite easily.

11 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Oh! Also, villains have little data in terms of victory poses and dialogue  and may never be added 

I doubt anyone would be really exited about those guys, with the possible exception of Gharnef.

Honestly I'm still kinda shocked at what they chose to do with the villains in this game. Just three dark mages, two of which are pathetic and unpopular and the third one as archaic as can be. Even taking into account that the core games don't have many good villains to begin with they could have easily done a lot better. 

Its so weird. The devs seem slaves to popularity at times and yet they take Validar over Gangrel and Iago over every other villain out there. 

I'm wondering how it will affect the base game. It will be the loser trio which will drive the story as villains and be the bosses of many chapters. Can they really handle those tasks?

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

They’re already on the list though 

Oh, well, I didn't knew it... It would be great if these 4 spots really means a 4th DLC pack...

However, I still think they can be playable via DLC (possibly as a free DLC like could (and, as a lot of people, I wish) be Navarre, Owain, Niles and Oboro)). Even if the chosen villains are not very popular, there is people very interested in playing with them (as I, but I know I'm not the only one), and as they're clones from Robin (as every mage in this game is, I think XD) they can be quite easy to implement as playable characters.

It's possible that they'll end never being playable? Completely possible, but, as Lucina would said, "hope will never die".

Spoiler

Does anyone have an image of Ryoma's promoted class? I've seen promoted Xander, but I think Ryoma is the only promoted playable character I haven't seen yet.

20 minutes ago, Kyuzeth said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone have an image of Ryoma's promoted class? I've seen promoted Xander, but I think Ryoma is the only promoted playable character I haven't seen yet.

Spoiler

e5Q5Ul2.jpg

3 hours ago, Timeman said:

Oh, well, I didn't knew it... It would be great if these 4 spots really means a 4th DLC pack...

However, I still think they can be playable via DLC (possibly as a free DLC like could (and, as a lot of people, I wish) be Navarre, Owain, Niles and Oboro)). Even if the chosen villains are not very popular, there is people very interested in playing with them (as I, but I know I'm not the only one), and as they're clones from Robin (as every mage in this game is, I think XD) they can be quite easy to implement as playable characters.

It's possible that they'll end never being playable? Completely possible, but, as Lucina would said, "hope will never die".

I think it would be cool too. 

Especiallt if Validar and Robin got supports. And all the villains would likely support each other..

but thats be easier to do with say, Gangrel, who actually gets to support Robin in game 

4 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

I think it would be cool too. 

Especiallt if Validar and Robin got supports. And all the villains would likely support each other..

but thats be easier to do with say, Gangrel, who actually gets to support Robin in game 

I have a hard time seeing any of the villain trio do anything but "Ma ha ha ha" and make not so passive aggressive remarks to the hero they'd be supporting with. Gangrel has a reasonable side, Walhart too, but the villains of Fates are too "EVIL!" and so are SD's barring Michalis and Camus.

Several past villains, including Gharnef himself, did get ally conversations in one of the Awakening DLC maps, so it's not that out there. Although the indications so far is that it won't happen here.

Edited by NeonZ

So people went and spoiled the roster for me like a bunch of douches, so I now have no reason not to come to this thread.

Three evil sorcerors as the villain representation is a bit disappointing. RIP Walhart and Garon. Though there is a certain someone who is disproportionately excited about Iago's presence, I know, so that's good.

Owain, Niles, Oboro, and Navarre are all odd to leave as just NPCs, but I assume they'll be made playable as a free update. Especially Oboro if she has a fully unique moveset. I assume Owain and Navarre are the same as Lyn, and Niles is the same as Taco Meat? Also rather surprised we didn't get an Armor Knight, unless Kellam is in the game and everybody is just pretending he isn't.