FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Everything I've heard said separate, but she was listed separately in the character thread so I don't know. Again, trying to avoid most spoilers, but in the end, I should probably just find this out now so I can deal with by the time the 20th rolls around (so long...).

TGS outright confirmed them as alternate costumes, something a previous interview heavily implied. Seems F!Robin is unlocked via completing the Awakening History Mode map; I'd assume M!Corrin is likewise with the Fates map.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just unlocked Xander and Takumi convo and I translated it.

Once again, my apologies for any grammatical mistakes.

Btw, are these supports even canon? Xander and Takumi had a little interesting backstory that made me wonder if this is even real in the actual universe or not lol

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

TGS outright confirmed them as alternate costumes, something a previous interview heavily implied. Seems F!Robin is unlocked via completing the Awakening History Mode map; I'd assume M!Corrin is likewise with the Fates map.

They're not exactly costumes, but this still does not answer my original question.

23 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I think I found the English supports in the ROM. A bit messy though.

Does this look like Lissa and Takumi's A+ conversation?

If it looks right, I can dump the rest for others to clean up?

Its a bit of a mess to read but its a cute support. I was also completely right in my prediction of it :):

Corrin M/F and Robin M/F are separate characters, but they are clones. Actual costumes are stuff like the Bridal costume for Lucina.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Lissa and Sakura, I think?

Something wrong, Sakura? You don't.seem to be your usual self....R.I-I'm sorry. I just...keep thinking about.that last battle. I was no help at all!...N.What?! How could you say that? I saw.you out there healing everyone's wounds!...G.If you weren't there, I don't think I.would even be standing here now....J.Maybe...but I was so scared! You, on the.other hand, showed such bravery....%.That doesn't mean I wasn't scared......P.To be honest...I don't know if I've ever.gone into battle without being afraid......Is that true? Never?!.....How do you overcome your fear?...7.I dunno. I guess I just hate sitting on the.sidelines....E.Especially when people I love are in.danger. I have to protect them!...F.Me too... In those moments, I can feel.the courage well up inside me....L.Exactly! And my big brother has had.some close calls... He needs me around!...'.Oh my! Is Chrom really so reckless...?...=.Seriously, he is! I can't take my eyes.off him for a second....D.Luckily, since he's met Robin, he's.stopped using ONLY brute force....=.That's so funny! He always seems so.calm and composed to me!...G.No way! Earlier he just ran off and dove.into a crowd of enemy forces....I.He shouted something about being a.decoy and leading them away. Yeesh......G.The way you're describing him reminds.me a bit of my big sister Azura....*.I didn't know you had another big sister!.....I do!...L.In battle, she'll often put herself in.danger while trying to help someone....=.Off the battlefield, she's calm and thinks.things through....../.She sounds a bit like my big.sister, actually......Huh? I didn't know you had any more.siblings!...E.Oh, yes! My sister's kind and gentle,.but also really strong willed!...%.I hope to be a lot like her one day....#....I'd like to be like Azura, too....N.But, Sakura, you already are! You're .kind, and you're braver than you think....N.So are you, Lissa! You're always out on.the battlefield, caring for others.... .3.I think you're very much like your sister.already!.!...Thank you, Sakura....".L.We should be brave for each other, so .we can both become like our sisters!.#...We can do it!

Edited by VincentASM

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Corrin M/F and Robin M/F are separate characters, but they are clones. Actual costumes are stuff like the Bridal costume for Lucina.

So does that mean they have to grind supports separately?

Also, why are the English supports even there?

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I assume so, but you should wait for somebody who's played to answer.

EDIT: Answered by someone else later.

There probably isn't a lot of text in the game to translate, so the translation was finished before the Japanese launch. In fact, all the other European languages are in the game too. (The reason for the later release date for the North America/European/etc. version is probably due to marketing or certification.)

Edited by VincentASM

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That's not the case...the game treats them as the same character at least in the Japanese 3DS version. Female Robin can be selected in the costume section of Robin. I haven't unlock Male Corrin but it's probably the same thing.

And yeah, they share the same supports as well with the only difference being their voice. (Meaning you don't need to grind them separately)

Edited by TanatatKnight

23 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That sounds like Lissa and Sakura, but can we have someone confirm just to be sure?

Edited by Corbin

37 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

They're not exactly costumes, but this still does not answer my original question.

They are treated as costumes. Once you unlock them in order to access them you go to the costume selection for Robin and Corrin respectively and choose them, their level and stats stay the same and if M!Robin or F!Corrin promoted they also have their promoted costume unlcoked. However unlike with other costume changes, their sprite changes in the character select screen and on the map and as you would expect, their VA and dialogue also changes. I am unsure about the support aspect but I wouldn;t be surprised if that aspect was unique to the alt version where you had to level it up seperately. If you need confirmation I recommend you watch LinkMstr's stream 3 where he has switched M!Robin to F!Robin.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

They are treated as costumes. Once you unlock them in order to access them you go to the costume selection for Robin and Corrin respectively and choose them, their level and stats stay the same and if M!Robin or F!Corrin promoted they also have their promoted costume unlcoked. However unlike with other costume changes, their sprite changes in the character select screen and on the map and as you would expect, their VA and dialogue also changes. I am unsure about the support aspect but I wouldn;t be surprised if that aspect was unique to the alt version where you had to level it up seperately. If you need confirmation I recommend you watch LinkMstr's stream 3 where he has switched M!Robin to F!Robin.

I can confirm that their support options do not change. (Male Robin will have the same support options as Female Robin) As for the dialogue in their support, I can only confirm that Chrom's A+ support doesn't have any unique dialogue, just a different VA.

Spoiler

Robin's support options (he might be missing one more support with Lyn or Celica)

1. Rowan
  2. Corrin
  3. Marx
  4. Leon
  5. Chrom
  6. Tiki

4 minutes ago, TanatatKnight said:

I can confirm that their support options do not change. (Male Robin will have the same support options as Female Robin) As for the dialogue in their support, I can only confirm that Chrom's A+ support doesn't have any unique dialogue, just a different VA.

Reveal hidden contents

Robin's support options (he might be missing one more support with Lyn or Celica)

1. Rowan
  2. Corrin
  3. Marx
  4. Leon
  5. Chrom
  6. Tiki

Hopefully the Lyn comes in. But all of these would be just as interesting.

A few more. I probably won't have time to clean these up.

Hopefully I didn't miss any in-between. Not used to this file structure...

If anybody wants to clean up any of these, you can make a claim post, then edit the post if you'd like. That way, we shouldn't have people working on the same support.

Xander! Perfect timing!.People really look up to you, right?...8.Frederick and Ryoma are tall, but you.really stand out....4.Hm... I suppose you might say I cast a.long shadow....>.I'm not making a metaphor--I'm.wondering how you got so tall!...7.I want to be taller, but I can't seem.to grow an inch!...8.Oh... Well, I guess you are a bit on.the delicate side......Hmph, don't call me delicate!.../.I'm, uh... I'm just repeating what.Chrom said....'.Aww, I can't believe he told you that....M.Don't be embarrassed. In my youth, I.too wanted little more than to grow up....>.I knew you'd understand! I want to look.all grown-up already....E.I want to be beautiful and graceful like.my sister, or like Camilla......But I'm not nearly as tall as either.of them....P.Hmm, I see... Now that I think about it,.Elise has had similar concerns lately....R.But if you're looking for some secret.way to grow... Well, I did nothing special..../.Aww. There aren't any tricks you.can think of?...L.Like tying your hands and feet to.different horses to stretch yourself out?...0....That is not as effective as one.would think....N.If anything, it was my strict training.regimen. I've always been very active....=.And this may be obvious, but eating.right is very important......Do you have a balanced diet?...).Actually, I have selective taste buds......E.I just can't stand foods that smell,.or anything that's super tough....G.Like bear meat! I can't believe that it's.so popular with some people....'.It's exactly what I don't want to eat!...J.Maybe you've just never had it cooked.properly. I enjoy a nice fatty cut....!.Yuck, you sound just like Robin!...T.I can teach you how to cook it. If you boil.it right, you can get rid of the smell....<.Ugh, well...if I eat that, maybe I'll.become more bearlike?...+.I'm having trouble picturing you with fur....!.Hmph, I meant as tall as a bear!. .D.I'll try doing the things you said. And.just you watch my progress!.!.U.I'll train every day and eat so much bear.meat that one day I'll be bigger than you..".N.And then I'll look down at you and make.you change your name to Mr. Delicate!.#.1.If anyone can do that, Lissa, I'm.sure it's you..$.O.I'm still growing myself. I must always.continue to grow, as a prince of Nohr..%.3.But there's no way you can get any.taller, Xander!.&.O.I'm not speaking in terms of height....I look forward to seeing your progress.

Hey, Lissa? Do you know of any ways.to act more mature?...,.I've been wondering that same.thing lately....:.I was just outside playing and I wound.up covered in mud....@.Camilla washed my clothes, but it made.me feel like such a kid......I've been there......F.I want to be as mature and grown-up as.Camilla. And as beautiful too!...N.Yeah, she is pretty... My older sister is.the same way--mature and beautiful!...N.I've always admired her. Someday I hope.to be as kind and graceful as she is....9.I guess we just can't help but admire.our big sisters......&.But how can we become more.like them?...E.Well, Frederick told me I have to go to.bed early if I want to grow....G.So I've been going to bed earlier than.usual. Do I look taller to you?...F.Hmm... I don't know how tall you were.before, so I can't really tell....5.I knew I should have marked my.height on the wall......L.But isn't doing the opposite and staying.up late a more mature thing to do?...M.Yeah, I always imagine everyone else.staying up late talking battle tactics......So let's meet up tonight!.Just the two of us....T.Talking tactics is kind of boring, though....but we could eat sweets while we talk!...O.Ooh, that sounds more fun already!.I'm still not sure about tactics, though......6.Oh, I know! I asked Camilla to teach.me about makeup....K.How about you learn with me? Makeup.is essential to looking mature, right?...@.Now that's a grown-up thing to do..How often should we meet up?...J.The more the better. We don't know.how long we have until we return home....4.Oh yeah... Someday we'll have to go.back, won't we?...;.And that means we won't be able to.see each other anymore....2.Oh, I would hate that! We finally.became friends....1.OK, Elise, let's promise each other.something......G.Even after we go back to our own worlds,.we vow to someday meet again....8.Yes, I promise! I promise to come see.you again, Lissa!...;.I wonder if we'll be as mature as our.big sisters by then....S.I'm sure of it. I'll be so mature, just like.Camilla. You won't even recognize me!. .=.I can't wait to see! I bet you'll be even.prettier than her..!...You really think so?.".I.But I bet you'll be even more graceful,.so I'm excited to see you again..#.&.I can't wait to visit you after this..$...I'll bring the sweets!

Ah, Lucina. I've prepared some tea.and a little snack for you.... .Oh! Well, thank you, Frederick....O.Additionally, I have repaired the seams.in your tent and done some tidying up....B.Uhh...thank you. But really, that's too.much. You shouldn't have....K.Nonsense. It is my duty. Incidentally,.how long would your ideal scarf be?...R.Now, this is really too much! Frederick, I.can knit my own scarf. Hand that over!.....No, that's for Chrom!.....Wha--oh no! It's unraveling!...F.Do not move! The yarn is tangled, but.I believe it can be salvaged......0.No! Ugh... There goes the whole.ball of yarn......Q.I'm sorry, Frederick. I've messed it all.up. This will take forever to untangle....=.No, it's my fault. Clearly the knitting.wasn't tight enough....M.But please, leave the untangling to me..You should not be doing menial work....7.Your time is better spent doing more.important things....G.Frederick, I appreciate your help, but.you can't dote on me like this....3.There are others who need your aid.more than I do....+.Well, I would defer to Chrom's.judgment......9....Ah. Of course. You must be speaking.of Chrom himself......Is that what you meant?...E....Yes! Imagine if something happened.while you were busy with me......O.I won't be the straw that breaks the.pegasus's back... Meaning you, obviously....#.Yes, I understand this expression....K.But you must know that protecting you.is as important as protecting Chrom....G.That doesn't mean I will neglect my.duties to Chrom, though. Not ever....A.I'm so glad to hear you say that. I've.been feeling so guilty......*.Do you find it hard, depending.on others?...O.Well...yes! I suppose I share my father's.responsibility to defend our people....P.I feel I should not rely on anyone else....And I guess I can be a bit stubborn....<.Surely I have demonstrated that you.can rely on me, Lucina....2.And moreover, I am not the only one.who can help....T.So, please... Allow all of us to serve you.and do not feel guilty for accepting it.. .7....Yes. Thank you again, Frederick..I will do my best..!.P.That said, you must not worry yourself.with such trivial things. Like knitting!."...But...I enjoy knitting..#...Well, that makes two of us..$...I suppose if you insist....%./....We can finish knitting this scarf.together!.&.M.Very well. Now, let me show you a little.secret called knit one, purl two...

All right, I've got my vulnerary, spare.gauntlets...everything I need....?.Princess Hinoka! You should leave.this preparation work to me....6.Frederick? You want to pack my travel.bag? Go for it....J.Thank you, milady. I must say, you did.seem to be doing an admirable job....G.But isn't this the sort of thing you'd.usually delegate to a retainer?...#.You haven't met Azama and Setsuna....:.Neither of them are really cut out.for this kind of work....H.Well, what work DO they handle? Surely.your laundry, at the very least?...N.It's easier to do my own than it is to.constantly save Setsuna from drowning....9.Drowning...in the act of doing laundry?.Surely you jest....?.I wish. If there's any danger in a task,.she will discover it....T.But...what of all the cleaning and tidying?.Please tell me you're not doing it all!...M.Of course I do! I prefer my things to be.cleaned rather than broken to bits....>.And that's a best-case scenario if.Setsuna is doing the work....7.Now, Azama is a bit more careful and.does a solid job....@.But he berates me the whole time..And he's annoyingly accurate!...N.This is unbelievable. Should I meet this.fool, I will teach him some respect....6.Believe me, it's easier to just do.everything myself....?.I never could have imagined you were.in such a dire situation....M.No wonder you are so adept at these.menial tasks. Your hand has been forced....;.The thing is...I wouldn't trade those.two for anyone else....;.How can you say that?! What possible.value can they offer?...G.Well, despite their quirks, they're plenty.capable on the battlefield....=.It might seem to be an odd arrangement,.but it works for us....L.Fascinating. Tell me, do you at least.entrust them with landscaping duties?.....Landscaping? What's that?...B.Pulling weeds, tending the gardens,.arranging decorative rocks......N.Decorative rocks?! Frederick, tell me.you're not wasting time on such drivel!...;.I hardly think Chrom's decorative.rocks qualify as drivel!.../.You would do anything for Chrom,.wouldn't you?...S.I mean...it's admirable. I just can't believe.the kind of standard you're setting.. .A.Thank you, milady. It does please me.to hear my efforts praised..!.:.Still, I can't help but feel guilty about.your situation..".O.If I meet your retainers in the future,.perhaps I could educate them properly..#.@.You're welcome to try. Knowing you,.you might actually succeed!.$.A.Maybe you could even give me some.feedback on my leadership too..%...It would be my honor..Thank you, Lady Hinoka.

Hmm! Very impressive, Frederick....E.You were in complete command of.that battle. A flawless performance....?.Thank you, milord. That is high praise.indeed coming from you......I still have much to learn....=.Would you grant me the honor of.a sparring session sometime?...9.I would love to add Ylissean swordplay.to my repertoire....I.Gladly, milord. Similarly, I am curious.about Nohrian battle techniques....L.Excellent! Now, don't hold back. Be.honest if you see any flaws in my form......Of course, Prince Xander.........Whew. So, what do you say?...5.Well...if there is one small criticism.to be made......9.I believe you may be focusing too.intently on your form....6.Interesting. I suppose I am a bit.obsessed with that....?.I could adapt more freely to.an enemy's movements in battle......E.Perhaps, but let me caution you... Lord.Chrom is notorious for this....C.He is brilliant at improvisation, but.occasionally he loses focus....U.At its worst, it leads to wild, ineffective.flailing. The opposite of your approach....0.I see. So, perhaps a balanced approach.is best....M.That would be my recommendation. I.apologize if I have overstepped my place....K.Frederick, please! You've given me.exactly what I needed: honest feedback....A.Thank you, milord. I am impressed by.your drive for improvement....G.Well, I have no choice but to be.dedicated. I am not a natural talent....#.Is dedication itself not a talent?...3.Who else would continue to push.himself as you do?...6.Careful... You're encouraging me to.work even harder....%.Hah! Please don't overdo it, milord....F.Thank you again. Still, I endeavor to.become Chrom's equal in battle......You are closer than you think....,.You only just learned Ylissean.swordplay......M.And yet I can see that you've already.incorporated elements of it in battle....G.Well, give me a few more days and let.me see what else I can show you.. .4.I look forward to it! I will do my best.to keep up..!.N.This has been most agreeable. I'm glad.we were able to learn from each other..".,.It reminds me of sparring with my.father....#.7.If we could do this again sometime,.I'd appreciate it..$.N.It would be my honor, milord. Rest.assured, I'll give it everything I've got!.%.9.You can count on me to do the same..Good day, Frederick.

Frederick, darling...whatever are.you doing?...K.I am merely grooming this gravel path.for Chrom's footsteps. Routine work....F.Truly? How fascinating. I had no idea.you were so in love with Chrom!...L.Milady, that is not accurate. I am merely.a retainer devoted to his master....J.Mmm-hmm. Well then, what other sorts.of things do you do for your master?...H.Well, naturally I research all of the.locations he visits in advance......;.I create meal plans to help manage.his diet and fitness......K.And, of course, I try to follow his every.step...just in case I am needed....O.But if I am able to save him a trip by.running errands myself...that is ideal....G.Well, I'm impressed! I may borrow a few.of those ideas to help Corrin!...P.As it is, my first duty is to kill anyone or.anything that would dare harm her....8.And naturally I do her laundry and.tidy her quarters......?.Why, I would even bathe her by.hand... If she would permit it!...Q....I have failed. It did not occur to me to.help wash the small of Chrom's back....&.I must correct this oversite at once!...0.Wait! Before you rush off to the.hot springs......+.I still have a few more questions for you!...*.Very well. What else do you wish.to know?...B.I wish to know EVERYTHING about the.duties you perform for Chrom....N.If there is even one tiny thing that.could make Corrin happier, I will do it......I understand completely. Now, let.me think......P.Ah, yes. I have considered composing a.war song to inspire Chrom during battle....G.My idea was to pair this song with some.sort of motivational banner......I.And then, following the victory, three.days of celebration and feasting....=.My goodness. That idea...is simply....tremendous! I love it!...7.Oh, Frederick, let's do it! For both.Chrom and Corrin!...A.Really? You'll join me? I do say...it is.one of my better ideas....P.I agree. Now, firstly, we will need.to obtain the materials for a large flag......H.Certainly. But first...would you mind if.I finished grooming this path?...'.Of course not! In fact, I'll help you....P.After all, Corrin may walk on this path.as well. Let's make it perfect for her!. .D.Excellent. Why don't you start over.there, and I'll work over here..!.M.Together we can create a path that will.be perfect for our masters' strides!

Prince Leo...do you have a moment?.....I suppose. What is it?...S.There's something that's been bothering.me. I wasn't sure I should say anything......'.You've been keeping something.from me?...=....Yes. I have thought long and hard.about the implications....5.But ultimately, I decided that it.needed to be said....C.Good gods, man! Don't keep me in.suspense any longer. What is it?!...&.Well, Prince Leo...it's about your........My what?...(.Your collar, milord. It's...inside out....1.No, no, no, that's not possible... ....Oh. Damn....@.I was hoping you'd just notice....eventually...but here we are....A.I could not in good conscience remain.silent any longer, milord....C.Is this what you were hinting at with.all that talk about fashion?...J.Yes, milord. I was not bold enough to.tell you straight out. I apologize....".No, no. It's my fault, of course....9.You must come to me directly if this ever.happens again....L.A fashion yes-man is no good to me. I.need someone who can speak the truth....4.I understand. Then, since we are.speaking openly........Please! Let me hear it....F.You have worn your collar inside out.precisely 36 times since we met....5.I thought perhaps I might be able.to prevent a 37th....=.Thirty-six... Arrgh! Someone must die!....I mean, thank you....-.You're welcome. And there's one.other thing......Very well. Get it over with....>.The other morning, you nearly wore your.nightcap into battle....K.No! I caught myself before actually.walking into battle. How did you know?...F.Well, I was positioned nearby to speak.to you about something else......G.Namely, that you had brought your pillow.instead of your spell book........D-did I really?!...N.I was quite surprised to see you look.directly at the pillow several times.... .K.That is enough, Frederick. In the future,.I need you to be more proactive..!...Yes...I understand..".P.If I see that your trousers are on inside.out and backwards, I should speak up..#.@.I will be happy to add this to my list of.daily duties, milord..$.;.Has it come to this? Do I really need.a wardrobe guardian?.%.I....Yes. Yes, I suppose I do. Thank you,.Frederick. You're a true friend.

Excuse me, milady...but are you doing.your own laundry?...?.Yes, I thought I'd give it a try!....It's not going very well....&.Is that so? Here, let me have.a look....A.So...with thick clothing, try folding it.like this as you rinse....T.Ahh...that works so much better! It's the.first time I've done laundry, I'm afraid....Q.I've always just left it to Flora or Felicia....Or Camilla, if she was visiting....P.But I thought I should take it upon myself.to learn household basics like this....1.I take it Flora and Felicia were your.retainers?...O.Actually, they were primarily maids..Strictly speaking, Jakob was my retainer....D.And I've almost forgotten Gunter...a.knight, and a mentor of sorts....M....Yeah. So you can see, I'd love to learn.how to be a bit more independent....D.Well, I'd be happy to share my.knowledge with you, Princess Corrin......Great! So, what's first?...F.Well...we could spend a bit more time.mastering the art of laundry......4.Oh, there's an art to it? Hah!.Very well, teach me!...H.Certainly. Now, stain removal is a key.skill for any wartime launderer....X.Begin by wetting the stain with water, and.then pinch and rub it. Go on--give it a try....E.Rub the stain with my finger...like this?.It's not doing anything....../.Try using your whole hand, like this..You see?...+.Hmm. It's harder than it looks..Like this?.../.Here, let me demonstrate once more..Like this....J.Wow! It's already gone! Are you sure.you're not using some kind of spell?...A.Would that I could. No, this is.the result of ordinary practice....A.All right, let me give it another try.with this one. Oh, wait......'.You've already removed all the stains!... .And thus concludes your lesson....K.But, Frederick...you did it all yourself..I'm not sure I learned anything....G.My apologies. The next time you need a.stain removed, let's try again....'.It's a deal. See you later, Frederick!...8.Erm, pardon me, milady, but you've.piqued my curiosity....(.Tell me more of your retainers' duties.. .+.Well, sure. What is it you'd like to know?.!.H.Anything. I may be able to teach you.something that will surprise them..".9.Ha! Assuming I ever get the hang of.your first lesson....#.G.But what am I saying? With you as a.teacher, I know I'm in good hands..$.E.Thanks again, Frederick. I'm really lucky.to have a friend like you..%.%.It is my honor to serve you, milady..&.R.Now then, let's find something to stain.this garment with, and resume our lesson.

Pardon me, Prince Marth. Let me.clean that up......Oh! Very well....1....Actually, I was going to get that.eventually....=.Oh, I don't mind. This is the sort.of work I handle, milord....H.Are you sure? I don't want to get used.to having others do work for me....G.I see. But did your former retainers not.handle these sorts of things?.....Why would you assume that?...J.Pardon me if I have offended you,.but is that not what retainers are for?...<.Surely you were surrounded by capable.and trustworthy ones?...H.Yes, yes, of course. But they were.talented knights, not mere servants....R.Jagen, my guardian...Abel, with his steady.hand...and Cain--what a temper on him....#.I owe a great deal to all of them....*.Do you speak of the Bull and.the Panther?...M.Those names are legend in my time!.To think I never connected them to you......J.As a retainer myself, I was raised on.stories of their craft and service....B.That is comforting to hear. They are all.deserving of such honor....A.But you, Frederick, are just as talented.and dependable as they....I.And your relationship with Lord Chrom.is a model of harmony and respect....<.Milord...I'm honored. Truly, such praise.coming from you......P.Your kind heart knows no limit. The Bull.and the Panther are lucky to have you....@.I admit I'm a bit jealous that you and.Chrom are united here......#.Yes, I suppose I am quite lucky......O.Milord, in the absence of your retainers,.perhaps you would allow me to serve....O.My first duty is still to Chrom, of course,.but maybe I could be of some help....E.Thank you, Frederick. I would be foolish.to turn down such an offer....2.Mind you, I don't require anyone to.hold my hand....B.But I am pleased to know I can rely.on your strength and courage....$.Of course, milord. My arm is yours!...N.There is one condition, however. You.must allow me to do something in return....Q.Perhaps I could help with your work, or.fight by your side on the battlefield......;.Not as your master, but as a friend.walking the same path.. ...Thank you, milord!.!.D.As you said earlier, I would be foolish.to turn down such an offer..".8.You can count on my support going.forward. As a friend..#.O.Very well! With our combined strength,.we shall overcome anything in our path!.$.A.Indeed. Onward, milord! I mean...Marth.....May I call you Marth?

Did you write these war council briefs,.Robin? I don't recognize the handwriting....H.I did! I've just been trying to make my.script a little more...legible....M.Actually, I got the idea from you, Lord.Xander. Your writing is so polished!...K.What a difference it makes when you can.actually read what you just wrote....Q.Indeed. It's heartening to see someone.skilled, like you, seek self-improvement....;.My retainers, Peri and Laslow, do not.show the same drive....5.Really? Maybe they just don't like to talk.about it....N.I don't know about that. If there's one.thing Laslow likes to do it's talk......B.He's great at his work, when he's not too.busy flirting to do it......I see....O.But what about Peri? I've heard stories.of her bloodlust on the battlefield......S.Oh, Peri has her quirks. One of which is.not sitting still for more than a minute....P.She's irreplaceable in battle, but as for .the less violent parts of the job......5.You need Laslow, despite his flirtatious.tendencies....1.You know, charm's not the worst quality.to have....%.That's what I used to think as well!...S.Until he started reporting for duty in.tears, worked up over his latest rejection....%.I don't envy you there, Lord Xander....E.I just wish there was a way to curb his.desire for female attention....3.That is a challenging proposition..Let me think......@.Maybe...maybe what he really needs is a.little more confidence....-.Couldn't you give him some kind of pep.talk?...M.I'm not sure I feel comfortable getting.so...er, personal with my retainers......Q-quite right. My apologies......Wait...I've got it!...P.What if all his interactions with women.led him back to something work related?...>.An interesting thought... But how could.that be accomplished?...M.The next time Laslow has his heart set on.a young lady, you should hire her!...G.That way, whenever he thinks about her,.he will also think about work!...".You have confidence in this plan?...".I do! I have complete confidence.. .H.Then perhaps I'll give it a go. You've been.quite helpful today, Robin..!.8.You've given me hope that Laslow.might someday improve..".*.It's an honor to assist you, Lord Xander..#.+.I'd be happy to help whenever you need.me..$.G.Thank you. I'll be coming to you for more.brilliant ideas soon enough.

Hmph... I've been bested! You really.trounced me there, Robin....K.By the skin of my teeth... Honestly, I .didn't think it would be so close....Q.I knew that 64th move was a mistake. I.could've used a pincer attack from there!...H.Eh, a pincer then would have actually.hastened my victory by two moves....F.It's a fairly standard technique we use.on the battlefield in Ylisse....*.You're saying you were anticipating that?...D.I thought you'd never played this game.before... Have I been duped?...R.No, but I've played very similar games,.where you use the board as a battlefield....D.As have I, though clearly my experience.was not as useful as yours....<.In Nohr we have a game called chess.that's a lot like this....<.I'm the best in my family! I was sure I.could beat you too....C.Although now that I've gotten the hang.of it...care for a rematch?...S.We can play as many times as you like..I'm sure we'll learn a lot from each other.... .And beating you never gets old!...V.Hrm. Line up your pieces. The first thing.you'll learn is taking defeat with dignity....M.I think you're underestimating me, by.the way. One battle doesn't win a war....*.Oh, I don't believe you'll be a pushover....5.You kept me on the ropes for most of.that last game....9.That famous Nohrian strategy confused.me more than once!...8.Let's just say I'd hate to meet you.on the battlefield!...-.Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your.voice?.....Not at all!...J.I'm very interested in learning about your.battle tactics and techniques!...H.Of course you are! That would give you.quite an advantage in this game....O.No, no, Leo! I'm talking about your.literal battle tactics! Like on the field....K.I'm sure if we combined our expertise,.our strategic options would expand......I see what you're saying now....I.I guess as a tactician you're always .looking for new ideas, aren't you?.....So will you teach me, Leo?....R.Of course...but only if you beat me in this.next match. And I won't make it easy!.....Interesting... You're on!. .T.Now that something's actually at stake, I.have a feeling this game will get heated..!.G.I'm looking forward to it. We'll see how.long your confidence lasts....".B.Are we ready now? Good. Why don't you.take the first move, Robin?.#./.You're going to need all the help you can.get..$.B.Ha! Get ready, Leo. You're about to see.a true tactician at work!

Do you have a minute, Corrin? I've been.wanting to talk to you......A.Tell me--do you believe our choices are.really ours to...choose?.....I'm not sure I follow......H.Are our decisions our own, or do you.think they're already made for us?...$.Well, that's a terrifying prospect!...'.What's gotten you thinking about this?...M.I'm not really sure... I guess the idea of.destiny has just been on my mind....I.And I can't shake the worry that my.feelings and impulses aren't my own....I.Hmm. Well, I've always believed that.my choices are mine and mine alone....V.Like fate is just a series of paths one can.take, but it's up to you to decide which....&.So my future is still guided by will..../.OK... I think I understand what you're.saying....?.And if some godlike being thinks she.can tell me what to do......5.I'm gonna find her and put an end to.her high jinks!...@.You don't think she'd see it coming?.She'd be a god, after all....;.So it's not a perfect plan... Anyway, what.do you believe?...@.I would like to believe that I do more.than just choose a path......What other option is there?.....To build my own....?.I don't want to be at the center of many.ever-branching paths....7.I want to carve out a single path for.myself, as I go....5.In short, I want to be the architect of.my own fate....-.I can see how that idea might be .appealing....O.But I can't help but believe that my.will serves something bigger than myself..../.And I can only hope that the opposite.is true....>....I guess choice plays a different role.for you than for me....1.Think about it! I'm a tactician. You're.royalty....7.What can we do but try to play the hands.we are dealt?.....Hah! Nothing, I guess!...G.Though we do agree on one thing--that.our decisions have consequences....,.Your perspective has me thinking,.though.... .S.Well, if you're ever in need of a different.point of view, I hope you come see me..!.>.If there's one thing I'm good at, it's.overthinking outcomes..".,.Excellent! I'll offer you the same.service..#.F.Maybe I'll convince you to take a.premade path every once in a while..$.!.I guess that wouldn't be SO bad..%.D.I look forward to more philosophical.debates in our future, Corrin..&...Me too.

Good morning, Robin!........Zzzz......H.Robin, wake up! I have to talk to you.about something really important!...>....Zzzz... Hrm, Chrom... Next battle, I'll.......Hrmgrmhrm......9.Well not that important, I guess. It's.about our powers!........Urgh... C-Chrom...? No!...#.Robin, it's me! Tiki! Are you OK?!...$.I must live! ...Alongside... Zzz......>.Aww! Robin, you're sweating like crazy!.And you're so pale......'.Err... Why did this...happen to me...?...G.It's just a dream, Robin! It's just.a dream! Wake up! Please, wake up!...5....Err... OH!.Tiki? What are you-- What's going on?!...O.Shh, shh. It was just a dream... Yeesh,.you had me worried there for a second....4.Oh... I must've overslept. Thanks for.waking me up....@.You were talking in your sleep just now..Something about Chrom?...F.No matter how many times I have this.dream, I can't recall details...... .Really? That happens to me too!...P.In my dreams I turn into an uncontrollable.monster that attacks all my friends!...M.The next thing I know, I wake up to.the sound of my voice screaming “Don't!”.....Those dreams sound awful....L.They are! I barely ever sleep because.I'm always afraid it'll happen again....,.Me too. I've had this nightmare many.times....-.Hey! That's another thing we have in.common!...8.Actually, that's what I came here to talk.to you about!.....Oh? What else do you think we have.in common?...*.Well, I can't put my finger on it, but......U.I feel like I've known you for a really long.time--that maybe our powers are linked....5.That's funny... I've had the same feeling.about you....>.Like we're kind of the same, but...also.completely different....P.Heehee! Exactly! Whatever this force is.that's binding us, it's pretty special....H.It is. Hey! Talking to you has made me.forget all about that nightmare.. .A.I bet if we stick together, our nightmares.don't stand a chance!.!.O.Yeah! Tell me next time you wanna take a.nap. I'll keep those bad dreams away!.".>.I'll do that. And of course I'd be happy.to return the favor..#...I'm loving this plan!.$.=.I have a feeling we have a lot of good.dreams in our future..%...Me too, Robin.

Hinoka, you fought wonderfully in.that last battle!...A.Thanks, Lucina. I've always been.comfortable in the thick of it....0.I can tell. Your naginata technique.is perfect....Q.That's because I've been training since.childhood. I was desperate for strength......What drove you to train at such.an early age?...!.I was determined to save Corrin....".She was in danger? What happened?...?.When she was much younger, the.king of Nohr stole her from us....2.I could have protected her had I.been stronger......D.So I took up the naginata and swore that.I would make things right....;.But even now that she's back...I cannot.become complacent....D.You accomplished your goal, didn't you?.Surely you deserve a break....<.If I let my guard down, I'd be inviting.another kidnapping....(.I'll protect Corrin no matter the cost....8.You're pretty strong yourself, Lucina..What drives you?...6.I had no choice. I wouldn't have survived,.otherwise....J.My world was on the verge of destruction.in the face of a powerful enemy....L.Every battle saw us driven back..I lost many friends, and then...my father......Chrom died in your world?!...D.I couldn't believe it either. Even now it's.painful to think about....4.That's why I needed to be stronger.than the others....Q.So I could lead my friends in a world of.despair and save my father in the past....I.You faced something that would break.most people, and you overcame it......).I finally met my father in this world......*.And yet, I still haven't changed my fate..../.It sounds like your fight has only.just begun....Q.In a way, it has. My father, and the world.I come from... I will save them both....<.With comrades to help you, and your.own obvious strength......=.I believe in you, Lucina. If anyone can.defy fate, it's you....B.Thank you, Hinoka. It makes me glad to.know you have faith in me....5.It means a lot coming from someone as.strong as you.. .K.There's no doubt in my mind you'll be.able to protect Corrin from here on..!...As long as I remain diligent..".'.Me too. And I think we both can do it!.#.%.Working together, we're unstoppable!

17 minutes ago, Azz said:

I figured that's how they worked, but they are not literal costumes. Costumes don't get their own pages with the other characters on the website.

Still that system does not lend itself to continuity.

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

If anybody wants to clean up any of these, you can make a claim post, then edit the post if you'd like. That way, we shouldn't have people working on the same support.

Reveal hidden contents

Xander! Perfect timing!.People really look up to you, right?...8.Frederick and Ryoma are tall, but you.really stand out....4.Hm... I suppose you might say I cast a.long shadow....>.I'm not making a metaphor--I'm.wondering how you got so tall!...7.I want to be taller, but I can't seem.to grow an inch!...8.Oh... Well, I guess you are a bit on.the delicate side......Hmph, don't call me delicate!.../.I'm, uh... I'm just repeating what.Chrom said....'.Aww, I can't believe he told you that....M.Don't be embarrassed. In my youth, I.too wanted little more than to grow up....>.I knew you'd understand! I want to look.all grown-up already....E.I want to be beautiful and graceful like.my sister, or like Camilla......But I'm not nearly as tall as either.of them....P.Hmm, I see... Now that I think about it,.Elise has had similar concerns lately....R.But if you're looking for some secret.way to grow... Well, I did nothing special..../.Aww. There aren't any tricks you.can think of?...L.Like tying your hands and feet to.different horses to stretch yourself out?...0....That is not as effective as one.would think....N.If anything, it was my strict training.regimen. I've always been very active....=.And this may be obvious, but eating.right is very important......Do you have a balanced diet?...).Actually, I have selective taste buds......E.I just can't stand foods that smell,.or anything that's super tough....G.Like bear meat! I can't believe that it's.so popular with some people....'.It's exactly what I don't want to eat!...J.Maybe you've just never had it cooked.properly. I enjoy a nice fatty cut....!.Yuck, you sound just like Robin!...T.I can teach you how to cook it. If you boil.it right, you can get rid of the smell....<.Ugh, well...if I eat that, maybe I'll.become more bearlike?...+.I'm having trouble picturing you with fur....!.Hmph, I meant as tall as a bear!. .D.I'll try doing the things you said. And.just you watch my progress!.!.U.I'll train every day and eat so much bear.meat that one day I'll be bigger than you..".N.And then I'll look down at you and make.you change your name to Mr. Delicate!.#.1.If anyone can do that, Lissa, I'm.sure it's you..$.O.I'm still growing myself. I must always.continue to grow, as a prince of Nohr..%.3.But there's no way you can get any.taller, Xander!.&.O.I'm not speaking in terms of height....I look forward to seeing your progress.

Hey, Lissa? Do you know of any ways.to act more mature?...,.I've been wondering that same.thing lately....:.I was just outside playing and I wound.up covered in mud....@.Camilla washed my clothes, but it made.me feel like such a kid......I've been there......F.I want to be as mature and grown-up as.Camilla. And as beautiful too!...N.Yeah, she is pretty... My older sister is.the same way--mature and beautiful!...N.I've always admired her. Someday I hope.to be as kind and graceful as she is....9.I guess we just can't help but admire.our big sisters......&.But how can we become more.like them?...E.Well, Frederick told me I have to go to.bed early if I want to grow....G.So I've been going to bed earlier than.usual. Do I look taller to you?...F.Hmm... I don't know how tall you were.before, so I can't really tell....5.I knew I should have marked my.height on the wall......L.But isn't doing the opposite and staying.up late a more mature thing to do?...M.Yeah, I always imagine everyone else.staying up late talking battle tactics......So let's meet up tonight!.Just the two of us....T.Talking tactics is kind of boring, though....but we could eat sweets while we talk!...O.Ooh, that sounds more fun already!.I'm still not sure about tactics, though......6.Oh, I know! I asked Camilla to teach.me about makeup....K.How about you learn with me? Makeup.is essential to looking mature, right?...@.Now that's a grown-up thing to do..How often should we meet up?...J.The more the better. We don't know.how long we have until we return home....4.Oh yeah... Someday we'll have to go.back, won't we?...;.And that means we won't be able to.see each other anymore....2.Oh, I would hate that! We finally.became friends....1.OK, Elise, let's promise each other.something......G.Even after we go back to our own worlds,.we vow to someday meet again....8.Yes, I promise! I promise to come see.you again, Lissa!...;.I wonder if we'll be as mature as our.big sisters by then....S.I'm sure of it. I'll be so mature, just like.Camilla. You won't even recognize me!. .=.I can't wait to see! I bet you'll be even.prettier than her..!...You really think so?.".I.But I bet you'll be even more graceful,.so I'm excited to see you again..#.&.I can't wait to visit you after this..$...I'll bring the sweets!

Ah, Lucina. I've prepared some tea.and a little snack for you.... .Oh! Well, thank you, Frederick....O.Additionally, I have repaired the seams.in your tent and done some tidying up....B.Uhh...thank you. But really, that's too.much. You shouldn't have....K.Nonsense. It is my duty. Incidentally,.how long would your ideal scarf be?...R.Now, this is really too much! Frederick, I.can knit my own scarf. Hand that over!.....No, that's for Chrom!.....Wha--oh no! It's unraveling!...F.Do not move! The yarn is tangled, but.I believe it can be salvaged......0.No! Ugh... There goes the whole.ball of yarn......Q.I'm sorry, Frederick. I've messed it all.up. This will take forever to untangle....=.No, it's my fault. Clearly the knitting.wasn't tight enough....M.But please, leave the untangling to me..You should not be doing menial work....7.Your time is better spent doing more.important things....G.Frederick, I appreciate your help, but.you can't dote on me like this....3.There are others who need your aid.more than I do....+.Well, I would defer to Chrom's.judgment......9....Ah. Of course. You must be speaking.of Chrom himself......Is that what you meant?...E....Yes! Imagine if something happened.while you were busy with me......O.I won't be the straw that breaks the.pegasus's back... Meaning you, obviously....#.Yes, I understand this expression....K.But you must know that protecting you.is as important as protecting Chrom....G.That doesn't mean I will neglect my.duties to Chrom, though. Not ever....A.I'm so glad to hear you say that. I've.been feeling so guilty......*.Do you find it hard, depending.on others?...O.Well...yes! I suppose I share my father's.responsibility to defend our people....P.I feel I should not rely on anyone else....And I guess I can be a bit stubborn....<.Surely I have demonstrated that you.can rely on me, Lucina....2.And moreover, I am not the only one.who can help....T.So, please... Allow all of us to serve you.and do not feel guilty for accepting it.. .7....Yes. Thank you again, Frederick..I will do my best..!.P.That said, you must not worry yourself.with such trivial things. Like knitting!."...But...I enjoy knitting..#...Well, that makes two of us..$...I suppose if you insist....%./....We can finish knitting this scarf.together!.&.M.Very well. Now, let me show you a little.secret called knit one, purl two...

All right, I've got my vulnerary, spare.gauntlets...everything I need....?.Princess Hinoka! You should leave.this preparation work to me....6.Frederick? You want to pack my travel.bag? Go for it....J.Thank you, milady. I must say, you did.seem to be doing an admirable job....G.But isn't this the sort of thing you'd.usually delegate to a retainer?...#.You haven't met Azama and Setsuna....:.Neither of them are really cut out.for this kind of work....H.Well, what work DO they handle? Surely.your laundry, at the very least?...N.It's easier to do my own than it is to.constantly save Setsuna from drowning....9.Drowning...in the act of doing laundry?.Surely you jest....?.I wish. If there's any danger in a task,.she will discover it....T.But...what of all the cleaning and tidying?.Please tell me you're not doing it all!...M.Of course I do! I prefer my things to be.cleaned rather than broken to bits....>.And that's a best-case scenario if.Setsuna is doing the work....7.Now, Azama is a bit more careful and.does a solid job....@.But he berates me the whole time..And he's annoyingly accurate!...N.This is unbelievable. Should I meet this.fool, I will teach him some respect....6.Believe me, it's easier to just do.everything myself....?.I never could have imagined you were.in such a dire situation....M.No wonder you are so adept at these.menial tasks. Your hand has been forced....;.The thing is...I wouldn't trade those.two for anyone else....;.How can you say that?! What possible.value can they offer?...G.Well, despite their quirks, they're plenty.capable on the battlefield....=.It might seem to be an odd arrangement,.but it works for us....L.Fascinating. Tell me, do you at least.entrust them with landscaping duties?.....Landscaping? What's that?...B.Pulling weeds, tending the gardens,.arranging decorative rocks......N.Decorative rocks?! Frederick, tell me.you're not wasting time on such drivel!...;.I hardly think Chrom's decorative.rocks qualify as drivel!.../.You would do anything for Chrom,.wouldn't you?...S.I mean...it's admirable. I just can't believe.the kind of standard you're setting.. .A.Thank you, milady. It does please me.to hear my efforts praised..!.:.Still, I can't help but feel guilty about.your situation..".O.If I meet your retainers in the future,.perhaps I could educate them properly..#.@.You're welcome to try. Knowing you,.you might actually succeed!.$.A.Maybe you could even give me some.feedback on my leadership too..%...It would be my honor..Thank you, Lady Hinoka.

Hmm! Very impressive, Frederick....E.You were in complete command of.that battle. A flawless performance....?.Thank you, milord. That is high praise.indeed coming from you......I still have much to learn....=.Would you grant me the honor of.a sparring session sometime?...9.I would love to add Ylissean swordplay.to my repertoire....I.Gladly, milord. Similarly, I am curious.about Nohrian battle techniques....L.Excellent! Now, don't hold back. Be.honest if you see any flaws in my form......Of course, Prince Xander.........Whew. So, what do you say?...5.Well...if there is one small criticism.to be made......9.I believe you may be focusing too.intently on your form....6.Interesting. I suppose I am a bit.obsessed with that....?.I could adapt more freely to.an enemy's movements in battle......E.Perhaps, but let me caution you... Lord.Chrom is notorious for this....C.He is brilliant at improvisation, but.occasionally he loses focus....U.At its worst, it leads to wild, ineffective.flailing. The opposite of your approach....0.I see. So, perhaps a balanced approach.is best....M.That would be my recommendation. I.apologize if I have overstepped my place....K.Frederick, please! You've given me.exactly what I needed: honest feedback....A.Thank you, milord. I am impressed by.your drive for improvement....G.Well, I have no choice but to be.dedicated. I am not a natural talent....#.Is dedication itself not a talent?...3.Who else would continue to push.himself as you do?...6.Careful... You're encouraging me to.work even harder....%.Hah! Please don't overdo it, milord....F.Thank you again. Still, I endeavor to.become Chrom's equal in battle......You are closer than you think....,.You only just learned Ylissean.swordplay......M.And yet I can see that you've already.incorporated elements of it in battle....G.Well, give me a few more days and let.me see what else I can show you.. .4.I look forward to it! I will do my best.to keep up..!.N.This has been most agreeable. I'm glad.we were able to learn from each other..".,.It reminds me of sparring with my.father....#.7.If we could do this again sometime,.I'd appreciate it..$.N.It would be my honor, milord. Rest.assured, I'll give it everything I've got!.%.9.You can count on me to do the same..Good day, Frederick.

Frederick, darling...whatever are.you doing?...K.I am merely grooming this gravel path.for Chrom's footsteps. Routine work....F.Truly? How fascinating. I had no idea.you were so in love with Chrom!...L.Milady, that is not accurate. I am merely.a retainer devoted to his master....J.Mmm-hmm. Well then, what other sorts.of things do you do for your master?...H.Well, naturally I research all of the.locations he visits in advance......;.I create meal plans to help manage.his diet and fitness......K.And, of course, I try to follow his every.step...just in case I am needed....O.But if I am able to save him a trip by.running errands myself...that is ideal....G.Well, I'm impressed! I may borrow a few.of those ideas to help Corrin!...P.As it is, my first duty is to kill anyone or.anything that would dare harm her....8.And naturally I do her laundry and.tidy her quarters......?.Why, I would even bathe her by.hand... If she would permit it!...Q....I have failed. It did not occur to me to.help wash the small of Chrom's back....&.I must correct this oversite at once!...0.Wait! Before you rush off to the.hot springs......+.I still have a few more questions for you!...*.Very well. What else do you wish.to know?...B.I wish to know EVERYTHING about the.duties you perform for Chrom....N.If there is even one tiny thing that.could make Corrin happier, I will do it......I understand completely. Now, let.me think......P.Ah, yes. I have considered composing a.war song to inspire Chrom during battle....G.My idea was to pair this song with some.sort of motivational banner......I.And then, following the victory, three.days of celebration and feasting....=.My goodness. That idea...is simply....tremendous! I love it!...7.Oh, Frederick, let's do it! For both.Chrom and Corrin!...A.Really? You'll join me? I do say...it is.one of my better ideas....P.I agree. Now, firstly, we will need.to obtain the materials for a large flag......H.Certainly. But first...would you mind if.I finished grooming this path?...'.Of course not! In fact, I'll help you....P.After all, Corrin may walk on this path.as well. Let's make it perfect for her!. .D.Excellent. Why don't you start over.there, and I'll work over here..!.M.Together we can create a path that will.be perfect for our masters' strides!

Prince Leo...do you have a moment?.....I suppose. What is it?...S.There's something that's been bothering.me. I wasn't sure I should say anything......'.You've been keeping something.from me?...=....Yes. I have thought long and hard.about the implications....5.But ultimately, I decided that it.needed to be said....C.Good gods, man! Don't keep me in.suspense any longer. What is it?!...&.Well, Prince Leo...it's about your........My what?...(.Your collar, milord. It's...inside out....1.No, no, no, that's not possible... ....Oh. Damn....@.I was hoping you'd just notice....eventually...but here we are....A.I could not in good conscience remain.silent any longer, milord....C.Is this what you were hinting at with.all that talk about fashion?...J.Yes, milord. I was not bold enough to.tell you straight out. I apologize....".No, no. It's my fault, of course....9.You must come to me directly if this ever.happens again....L.A fashion yes-man is no good to me. I.need someone who can speak the truth....4.I understand. Then, since we are.speaking openly........Please! Let me hear it....F.You have worn your collar inside out.precisely 36 times since we met....5.I thought perhaps I might be able.to prevent a 37th....=.Thirty-six... Arrgh! Someone must die!....I mean, thank you....-.You're welcome. And there's one.other thing......Very well. Get it over with....>.The other morning, you nearly wore your.nightcap into battle....K.No! I caught myself before actually.walking into battle. How did you know?...F.Well, I was positioned nearby to speak.to you about something else......G.Namely, that you had brought your pillow.instead of your spell book........D-did I really?!...N.I was quite surprised to see you look.directly at the pillow several times.... .K.That is enough, Frederick. In the future,.I need you to be more proactive..!...Yes...I understand..".P.If I see that your trousers are on inside.out and backwards, I should speak up..#.@.I will be happy to add this to my list of.daily duties, milord..$.;.Has it come to this? Do I really need.a wardrobe guardian?.%.I....Yes. Yes, I suppose I do. Thank you,.Frederick. You're a true friend.

Excuse me, milady...but are you doing.your own laundry?...?.Yes, I thought I'd give it a try!....It's not going very well....&.Is that so? Here, let me have.a look....A.So...with thick clothing, try folding it.like this as you rinse....T.Ahh...that works so much better! It's the.first time I've done laundry, I'm afraid....Q.I've always just left it to Flora or Felicia....Or Camilla, if she was visiting....P.But I thought I should take it upon myself.to learn household basics like this....1.I take it Flora and Felicia were your.retainers?...O.Actually, they were primarily maids..Strictly speaking, Jakob was my retainer....D.And I've almost forgotten Gunter...a.knight, and a mentor of sorts....M....Yeah. So you can see, I'd love to learn.how to be a bit more independent....D.Well, I'd be happy to share my.knowledge with you, Princess Corrin......Great! So, what's first?...F.Well...we could spend a bit more time.mastering the art of laundry......4.Oh, there's an art to it? Hah!.Very well, teach me!...H.Certainly. Now, stain removal is a key.skill for any wartime launderer....X.Begin by wetting the stain with water, and.then pinch and rub it. Go on--give it a try....E.Rub the stain with my finger...like this?.It's not doing anything....../.Try using your whole hand, like this..You see?...+.Hmm. It's harder than it looks..Like this?.../.Here, let me demonstrate once more..Like this....J.Wow! It's already gone! Are you sure.you're not using some kind of spell?...A.Would that I could. No, this is.the result of ordinary practice....A.All right, let me give it another try.with this one. Oh, wait......'.You've already removed all the stains!... .And thus concludes your lesson....K.But, Frederick...you did it all yourself..I'm not sure I learned anything....G.My apologies. The next time you need a.stain removed, let's try again....'.It's a deal. See you later, Frederick!...8.Erm, pardon me, milady, but you've.piqued my curiosity....(.Tell me more of your retainers' duties.. .+.Well, sure. What is it you'd like to know?.!.H.Anything. I may be able to teach you.something that will surprise them..".9.Ha! Assuming I ever get the hang of.your first lesson....#.G.But what am I saying? With you as a.teacher, I know I'm in good hands..$.E.Thanks again, Frederick. I'm really lucky.to have a friend like you..%.%.It is my honor to serve you, milady..&.R.Now then, let's find something to stain.this garment with, and resume our lesson.

Pardon me, Prince Marth. Let me.clean that up......Oh! Very well....1....Actually, I was going to get that.eventually....=.Oh, I don't mind. This is the sort.of work I handle, milord....H.Are you sure? I don't want to get used.to having others do work for me....G.I see. But did your former retainers not.handle these sorts of things?.....Why would you assume that?...J.Pardon me if I have offended you,.but is that not what retainers are for?...<.Surely you were surrounded by capable.and trustworthy ones?...H.Yes, yes, of course. But they were.talented knights, not mere servants....R.Jagen, my guardian...Abel, with his steady.hand...and Cain--what a temper on him....#.I owe a great deal to all of them....*.Do you speak of the Bull and.the Panther?...M.Those names are legend in my time!.To think I never connected them to you......J.As a retainer myself, I was raised on.stories of their craft and service....B.That is comforting to hear. They are all.deserving of such honor....A.But you, Frederick, are just as talented.and dependable as they....I.And your relationship with Lord Chrom.is a model of harmony and respect....<.Milord...I'm honored. Truly, such praise.coming from you......P.Your kind heart knows no limit. The Bull.and the Panther are lucky to have you....@.I admit I'm a bit jealous that you and.Chrom are united here......#.Yes, I suppose I am quite lucky......O.Milord, in the absence of your retainers,.perhaps you would allow me to serve....O.My first duty is still to Chrom, of course,.but maybe I could be of some help....E.Thank you, Frederick. I would be foolish.to turn down such an offer....2.Mind you, I don't require anyone to.hold my hand....B.But I am pleased to know I can rely.on your strength and courage....$.Of course, milord. My arm is yours!...N.There is one condition, however. You.must allow me to do something in return....Q.Perhaps I could help with your work, or.fight by your side on the battlefield......;.Not as your master, but as a friend.walking the same path.. ...Thank you, milord!.!.D.As you said earlier, I would be foolish.to turn down such an offer..".8.You can count on my support going.forward. As a friend..#.O.Very well! With our combined strength,.we shall overcome anything in our path!.$.A.Indeed. Onward, milord! I mean...Marth.....May I call you Marth?

Did you write these war council briefs,.Robin? I don't recognize the handwriting....H.I did! I've just been trying to make my.script a little more...legible....M.Actually, I got the idea from you, Lord.Xander. Your writing is so polished!...K.What a difference it makes when you can.actually read what you just wrote....Q.Indeed. It's heartening to see someone.skilled, like you, seek self-improvement....;.My retainers, Peri and Laslow, do not.show the same drive....5.Really? Maybe they just don't like to talk.about it....N.I don't know about that. If there's one.thing Laslow likes to do it's talk......B.He's great at his work, when he's not too.busy flirting to do it......I see....O.But what about Peri? I've heard stories.of her bloodlust on the battlefield......S.Oh, Peri has her quirks. One of which is.not sitting still for more than a minute....P.She's irreplaceable in battle, but as for .the less violent parts of the job......5.You need Laslow, despite his flirtatious.tendencies....1.You know, charm's not the worst quality.to have....%.That's what I used to think as well!...S.Until he started reporting for duty in.tears, worked up over his latest rejection....%.I don't envy you there, Lord Xander....E.I just wish there was a way to curb his.desire for female attention....3.That is a challenging proposition..Let me think......@.Maybe...maybe what he really needs is a.little more confidence....-.Couldn't you give him some kind of pep.talk?...M.I'm not sure I feel comfortable getting.so...er, personal with my retainers......Q-quite right. My apologies......Wait...I've got it!...P.What if all his interactions with women.led him back to something work related?...>.An interesting thought... But how could.that be accomplished?...M.The next time Laslow has his heart set on.a young lady, you should hire her!...G.That way, whenever he thinks about her,.he will also think about work!...".You have confidence in this plan?...".I do! I have complete confidence.. .H.Then perhaps I'll give it a go. You've been.quite helpful today, Robin..!.8.You've given me hope that Laslow.might someday improve..".*.It's an honor to assist you, Lord Xander..#.+.I'd be happy to help whenever you need.me..$.G.Thank you. I'll be coming to you for more.brilliant ideas soon enough.

Hmph... I've been bested! You really.trounced me there, Robin....K.By the skin of my teeth... Honestly, I .didn't think it would be so close....Q.I knew that 64th move was a mistake. I.could've used a pincer attack from there!...H.Eh, a pincer then would have actually.hastened my victory by two moves....F.It's a fairly standard technique we use.on the battlefield in Ylisse....*.You're saying you were anticipating that?...D.I thought you'd never played this game.before... Have I been duped?...R.No, but I've played very similar games,.where you use the board as a battlefield....D.As have I, though clearly my experience.was not as useful as yours....<.In Nohr we have a game called chess.that's a lot like this....<.I'm the best in my family! I was sure I.could beat you too....C.Although now that I've gotten the hang.of it...care for a rematch?...S.We can play as many times as you like..I'm sure we'll learn a lot from each other.... .And beating you never gets old!...V.Hrm. Line up your pieces. The first thing.you'll learn is taking defeat with dignity....M.I think you're underestimating me, by.the way. One battle doesn't win a war....*.Oh, I don't believe you'll be a pushover....5.You kept me on the ropes for most of.that last game....9.That famous Nohrian strategy confused.me more than once!...8.Let's just say I'd hate to meet you.on the battlefield!...-.Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your.voice?.....Not at all!...J.I'm very interested in learning about your.battle tactics and techniques!...H.Of course you are! That would give you.quite an advantage in this game....O.No, no, Leo! I'm talking about your.literal battle tactics! Like on the field....K.I'm sure if we combined our expertise,.our strategic options would expand......I see what you're saying now....I.I guess as a tactician you're always .looking for new ideas, aren't you?.....So will you teach me, Leo?....R.Of course...but only if you beat me in this.next match. And I won't make it easy!.....Interesting... You're on!. .T.Now that something's actually at stake, I.have a feeling this game will get heated..!.G.I'm looking forward to it. We'll see how.long your confidence lasts....".B.Are we ready now? Good. Why don't you.take the first move, Robin?.#./.You're going to need all the help you can.get..$.B.Ha! Get ready, Leo. You're about to see.a true tactician at work!

Do you have a minute, Corrin? I've been.wanting to talk to you......A.Tell me--do you believe our choices are.really ours to...choose?.....I'm not sure I follow......H.Are our decisions our own, or do you.think they're already made for us?...$.Well, that's a terrifying prospect!...'.What's gotten you thinking about this?...M.I'm not really sure... I guess the idea of.destiny has just been on my mind....I.And I can't shake the worry that my.feelings and impulses aren't my own....I.Hmm. Well, I've always believed that.my choices are mine and mine alone....V.Like fate is just a series of paths one can.take, but it's up to you to decide which....&.So my future is still guided by will..../.OK... I think I understand what you're.saying....?.And if some godlike being thinks she.can tell me what to do......5.I'm gonna find her and put an end to.her high jinks!...@.You don't think she'd see it coming?.She'd be a god, after all....;.So it's not a perfect plan... Anyway, what.do you believe?...@.I would like to believe that I do more.than just choose a path......What other option is there?.....To build my own....?.I don't want to be at the center of many.ever-branching paths....7.I want to carve out a single path for.myself, as I go....5.In short, I want to be the architect of.my own fate....-.I can see how that idea might be .appealing....O.But I can't help but believe that my.will serves something bigger than myself..../.And I can only hope that the opposite.is true....>....I guess choice plays a different role.for you than for me....1.Think about it! I'm a tactician. You're.royalty....7.What can we do but try to play the hands.we are dealt?.....Hah! Nothing, I guess!...G.Though we do agree on one thing--that.our decisions have consequences....,.Your perspective has me thinking,.though.... .S.Well, if you're ever in need of a different.point of view, I hope you come see me..!.>.If there's one thing I'm good at, it's.overthinking outcomes..".,.Excellent! I'll offer you the same.service..#.F.Maybe I'll convince you to take a.premade path every once in a while..$.!.I guess that wouldn't be SO bad..%.D.I look forward to more philosophical.debates in our future, Corrin..&...Me too.

Good morning, Robin!........Zzzz......H.Robin, wake up! I have to talk to you.about something really important!...>....Zzzz... Hrm, Chrom... Next battle, I'll.......Hrmgrmhrm......9.Well not that important, I guess. It's.about our powers!........Urgh... C-Chrom...? No!...#.Robin, it's me! Tiki! Are you OK?!...$.I must live! ...Alongside... Zzz......>.Aww! Robin, you're sweating like crazy!.And you're so pale......'.Err... Why did this...happen to me...?...G.It's just a dream, Robin! It's just.a dream! Wake up! Please, wake up!...5....Err... OH!.Tiki? What are you-- What's going on?!...O.Shh, shh. It was just a dream... Yeesh,.you had me worried there for a second....4.Oh... I must've overslept. Thanks for.waking me up....@.You were talking in your sleep just now..Something about Chrom?...F.No matter how many times I have this.dream, I can't recall details...... .Really? That happens to me too!...P.In my dreams I turn into an uncontrollable.monster that attacks all my friends!...M.The next thing I know, I wake up to.the sound of my voice screaming “Don't!”.....Those dreams sound awful....L.They are! I barely ever sleep because.I'm always afraid it'll happen again....,.Me too. I've had this nightmare many.times....-.Hey! That's another thing we have in.common!...8.Actually, that's what I came here to talk.to you about!.....Oh? What else do you think we have.in common?...*.Well, I can't put my finger on it, but......U.I feel like I've known you for a really long.time--that maybe our powers are linked....5.That's funny... I've had the same feeling.about you....>.Like we're kind of the same, but...also.completely different....P.Heehee! Exactly! Whatever this force is.that's binding us, it's pretty special....H.It is. Hey! Talking to you has made me.forget all about that nightmare.. .A.I bet if we stick together, our nightmares.don't stand a chance!.!.O.Yeah! Tell me next time you wanna take a.nap. I'll keep those bad dreams away!.".>.I'll do that. And of course I'd be happy.to return the favor..#...I'm loving this plan!.$.=.I have a feeling we have a lot of good.dreams in our future..%...Me too, Robin.

Hinoka, you fought wonderfully in.that last battle!...A.Thanks, Lucina. I've always been.comfortable in the thick of it....0.I can tell. Your naginata technique.is perfect....Q.That's because I've been training since.childhood. I was desperate for strength......What drove you to train at such.an early age?...!.I was determined to save Corrin....".She was in danger? What happened?...?.When she was much younger, the.king of Nohr stole her from us....2.I could have protected her had I.been stronger......D.So I took up the naginata and swore that.I would make things right....;.But even now that she's back...I cannot.become complacent....D.You accomplished your goal, didn't you?.Surely you deserve a break....<.If I let my guard down, I'd be inviting.another kidnapping....(.I'll protect Corrin no matter the cost....8.You're pretty strong yourself, Lucina..What drives you?...6.I had no choice. I wouldn't have survived,.otherwise....J.My world was on the verge of destruction.in the face of a powerful enemy....L.Every battle saw us driven back..I lost many friends, and then...my father......Chrom died in your world?!...D.I couldn't believe it either. Even now it's.painful to think about....4.That's why I needed to be stronger.than the others....Q.So I could lead my friends in a world of.despair and save my father in the past....I.You faced something that would break.most people, and you overcame it......).I finally met my father in this world......*.And yet, I still haven't changed my fate..../.It sounds like your fight has only.just begun....Q.In a way, it has. My father, and the world.I come from... I will save them both....<.With comrades to help you, and your.own obvious strength......=.I believe in you, Lucina. If anyone can.defy fate, it's you....B.Thank you, Hinoka. It makes me glad to.know you have faith in me....5.It means a lot coming from someone as.strong as you.. .K.There's no doubt in my mind you'll be.able to protect Corrin from here on..!...As long as I remain diligent..".'.Me too. And I think we both can do it!.#.%.Working together, we're unstoppable!

I am assuming you are dataming these. Can you try finding the Japanese script for these? it would make translating them a lot easier.

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

I am assuming you are dataming these. Can you try finding the Japanese script for these? it would make translating them a lot easier.

Maybe after I'm done with the English ones.

At the moment, I'm doing it by hand and my hex editor of choice doesn't support Japanese symbols. If I could locate the individual files (there are 3000+ candidates to look through), it would be easier.

Edited by VincentASM

Here's some more. Had to stop because Camilla x Sakura made me go *___*

Oh, Lucina! Here you are!...0.What's going on, Elise?.Is it an enemy attack?!...;.No, I just wanted to play. I was looking.for you all over....I.That's a relief... But wouldn't you rather.enjoy the calm while you can?...M.We can't just sit around. Xander says.downtime is as important as work time....B.So we should rest as hard as we work?.I think that makes sense......5.These calm moments ARE a good time.to bond a little....8.Uhh, yeah. Exactly! That's why I want.to play with you......Oh, I see... But......4.What's the matter? Do you not like.me or something?.....That's not it at all....N.It's that you and I are from different.worlds. One day we'll be forced apart....:.The closer we get, the harder it will.be to say good-bye....8.Oh, that's all it is? I was worried you.didn't like me....8.Not being able to see you anymore will.be really sad......B.But that just means we should make.the most of our time together!.....How will that help?...H.As long as we have our memories, we.can think about each other anytime....C.That's true... If you remember someone,.they are never truly gone.... .Whatcha thinking about, Lucina?...J.Although he is alive here, my father died.in my world when I was young......K.It was my memories of him that drove me.to try and find a way to save him....#....Now I understand what you mean....@.So let's have an incredible time today!.What do you want to do?...'.Yay! Thanks, Lucina!.I wanna play tag!... .Tag? How exactly does one play?...2.You've never played?! You've gotta be.kidding me!...2.Well, I've played very few games to.begin with......%.OK, I'll teach you. It's super easy!...K.I'll run away, all right? And then you.count to 10. And then you chase me!...1.If you catch me, we trade roles and.I chase you!. .M.It's a running exercise? I see... Playing.and training are combined in Nohr..!.C.If thinking that helps you get into it,.then sure. Tag, you're it!."...What? What's it?.#...You'll never catch me!

Thank you for your reinforcements,.Lord Marth....S.Just what I'd expect from the Hero-King..It is an honor to share your battlefield....6.Please, Lucina. I did nothing to.warrant such praise....F.You showed up when I needed you most..It was just as the legends say!...C.Rescuing your allies and driving back.your foes in one fell swoop!...J.Beloved not only by his comrades, but.known to charm his enemies as well....5.I assure you, those stories are greatly.exaggerated....4.That cannot be! I grew up believing in.these tales....L.Hero-King Marth was the hope for all.who lived in my world. That's why I......1.I took your name and fought to spread.that hope....;.But you must realize not everything.is as the legends say....<.Well, I guess you are a bit different.from what I imagined....H.It's said you slew a dragon, so I.pictured you as a relentless warrior....D.But in reality you're calm and kind,.and you care for your friends....I.And you just... I mean... You're amazing!.That's what I'm trying to say!...;.When you put it that way...it makes me.very uncomfortable......And so humble, too!...E.If you say so. If I may change the.subject, why did you use my name?...0.You would make a fine leader in your.own right....B.I'm sure people would have rallied behind.you on your own merits....".I needed a strong symbol of hope....H.The Fell Dragon seized control of my.world and plunged it into despair....C.Your name was the only one capable of.raising spirits and support....5.As I said, Lord Marth....your legend is hope itself....C.I see... Lucina, you've been through.some truly difficult battles....T.I have... And I think, above all others, the.person who benefited from your name........Well, I think it was me....@.Calling myself Marth gave me the.courage of the true Hero-King....B....I'm sorry. I've felt the need to.apologize since we first met....?.Even if it was to save my future, using.your name was selfish....A.No apology necessary. If it was that.useful, I'm more than glad.. .9.Besides, I am certain your deeds were.worthy of my name..!...Thank you, Marth..".;.You have always been a great source of.strength. Even now..#.J.But looking at you here, it seems you.never needed my name to begin with..$.K.Judging from your strength, you will.one day give rise to your own legend..%...I... I don't....&.O.I must do my best as well, so I too can.become the Hero-King you aspire to be..'.M.There is no telling what awaits me after.this. I must be ready for anything..(.?.Since I have been given the honor of.fighting alongside you....).X.I will give everything I have to bring my.skill closer to yours. Even if just a little..*.5.Let us fight with all we have..For both our futures!

Pardon me, Prince Leo, but do you have.a few moments to, erm...hang out?.../.Hang out? This is so unlike you,.Prince Ryoma....:.Yes, well... Hinoka suggested that.particular verbiage......D.But it was my idea to come see you and.take a break from my duties....L.I see. I don't mind, of course, but I.can't help but notice you're unarmed....P.In a different time, I would act on this.opportunity. What would you have done?...N.Hmm. It's a fair question. I would be at.a slight disadvantage with no blade....<.A slight disadvantage? That's putting it.mildly, I'd think....).Well, those days are over, are they not?...S.Besides...if you were going to attack me,.I assume I'd already be gravely wounded....>.Heh. Anyhow, there is something I've.been meaning to ask you....P.The other day, you covered me in battle.and sustained an injury in the process....3.I had no idea you'd put yourself in.danger for me....;.After all, it wasn't long ago that we.were mortal enemies....&.Hmph. It was nothing--a mere scratch....E.Perhaps, but I can't seem to let it go..I feel I owe you a debt now....6.You're thinking about this the wrong.way, Prince Leo....M.Consider what each of us means to this.war. We must look out for each other!...J.Yes, that's true. So you were acting in.the interest of the greater good?...<.Exactly. Fighting over past grievances.will get us nowhere....8.Indeed. And teaming up has been.effective, I might add....R.So I suppose I don't have to worry about.you attacking ME out of the blue either!.....You certainly do not....S.In fact, the reason I came to see you is....I have begun to consider you a friend....L.My, my. I have done well for myself,.becoming friends with the great Ryoma!...5.In all seriousness, I consider you a.friend as well....T.But I must caution you--in times like this,.it does not pay to become too friendly....K.You should be thinking of your own life.in battle--you are that important!...F.Although it hurts my ego to admit it, we.cannot afford to lose you......M.Well...thank you, Leo. I promise you that.I will consider my own well-being....E.And, if I might add...I believe I could.learn a few things from you.. .9.The way you always stay composed in.battle is admirable..!.P.And you have the ability to cut right to.the core of things. I lack that trait..".2.Then by all means...let us learn from.each other..#.@.We will grow stronger together than.we ever could individually..$.J....Just don't be surprised if I surpass you.before long... I jest, Ryoma.

Hey, Ryoma. What are you up to?...A.I was just meditating. It is a type of.Hoshidan mental training....+.Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt....&.It's fine. Would you like to join me?.....What does it accomplish?...O.It will nurture your concentration and.patience, and help you quiet your mind....=.Well, it certainly sounds useful....And you can show me how?...O.Of course! First, sit. Now, cross your.legs and rest your feet on your thighs....C.Ohhh, owowow! It hurts! My ankles.feel like they're going to snap!...O.Ahaha, such a flair for drama! I would.expect nothing less from a first-timer....M.Cross your legs like this instead..This is not physical training, after all....#.Hmgh... Erm....You mean like this?...9.Exactly--very good, Corrin..Now just hold that position......G-got it!...M.Typically you would meditate to lose.yourself, but we've spoken so little......C.So let's talk. How are you doing?.Is there anything troubling you?...N.Heh, I'm not a kid anymore, you know..I'm doing fine. Everyone is kind to me....B.And what's better is I'm able to spend.time with family like you......I'm glad to hear that....A.Speaking of, we haven't had much time.to talk since coming here....7.Then we'd best make use of it!.Tell me about yourself....N.Whether it's about you, what happened.in Nohr, or how you feel about Hoshido....J.There's so much I want to tell you, but.I want to hear about you as well....T.I'd be happy to tell you all you want. The.rest of the family is eager to talk too......I look forward to that, Ryoma....=.I hope we can all get together soon and.just chat for hours....$.I'm sure everyone would enjoy that....=.Corrin... You are truly an irreplaceable.part of our family....,.Let us be ever ready to support.each other......Thank you, Ryoma. I'll be sure to do.my part....@.Well, let's call it here for the meditation..You can relax now.. .;.Phew, it's finally over? Ohh, but my leg's.asleep! Owowow!.!.L.Now that is what meditation is all about..It will get easier with training..".J.Don't just laugh--help me up! You just.said we should support each other!.#.9.OK, OK, here you go. But let's talk again.sometime soon..$.H.Maybe not exactly like this, but....talking to you was pretty relaxing..%.O.It allowed me to clear my head as well..I'll look forward to our next session.

You carry yourself with such grace.for one so young, Prince Marth....K.Your swordsmanship is most impressive.and your allies truly listen to you......You're too kind, Prince Ryoma....B.But fighting alongside you has only.revealed my own inexperience....;.I have a long way to go before I can.stack up against you....O.I lost my father and my sister... My whole.kingdom was seized by enemy forces....:.So many innocents died because I.was not strong enough......K.If I only had the power to protect my.own people, I could have saved them....C.So you lost your family too, Prince.Marth. We have this in common....=.When I was young, my father was killed.and Corrin was taken....F.It was in that moment I vowed to protect.my family from further harm....F.If I had been stronger at the time, I could.have prevented such loss....6.So, you see, I understand your pain.better than most....6.That vow is the foundation of.my determination today....B.I'm sorry to hear your family has suffered.such hardships, Ryoma....I.I was so focused on my own past, I.didn't consider yours may be similar....3.Those experiences have made me the.man I am today....I.Thank you for talking to me about it..You are truly a model of strength....D.Not only in body, but in spirit as well..I've got a long way to go....J.It is no small honor to be considered.a benchmark by one as great as you....D.I guess that means I have become.stronger. Thank you, Prince Marth....*.I'm positive you will become a fine king....%.Hearing that from you gives me hope....D.Your achievements up until now have.been more impressive than mine....O.To raise and lead an army at your age,.and to always put your friends first......0.It is I who should look to you as a.role model......Am I really that inspiring?...;.Of course. I'll never stop drawing.encouragement from you....F.And I think our similar pasts are a fine.foundation for a friendship......I think you're right....K.We both lost our fathers at a young age,.so we have both made our own way.. .J.Let us continue to bring out the best.in each other and grow as comrades..!...Hah, I agree..".!.To meet in this strange world....#.E.It must be fate that our paths have.crossed. Let's walk it together!.$.D.And we'll prepare each other for the.responsibilities of the crown.

Hey, Hinoka! Come play with me!...>.Sorry, I'm heading out to train..You can join me if you like....R.Whaaat? Don't you know it's a day off?!.Playing is just as important as training....3.If your body doesn't rest, neither will.your mind!...C.You forget we're from two different.kingdoms. We can't be friends....<.I didn't forget. What would be wrong.with becoming friends?...8.There's no reason we can't get.along and play together....>.Well, even if we were friends, I don't.know any games anyway....>.I've spent my whole life training to rescue.Corrin from Nohr....=.Is it the idea of playing with a Nohrian.you can't get over?...S.If that's the problem, the only solution is.to do it and see that it's not so bad!...I.Why do you want to play with me so.much, anyway? There are other people....!.But I wanna be friends with you....-.Fine, all right... What do you want.to play?...6.Hmm, well... I won't stand a chance if.we play tag......F.I read about a Hoshidan game that.sounds fun. Do you know oh-rig-ami?...?.You mean origami? It's not really a game,.but I know a little....U.Yeah, that's it! You can make all sorts of.things out of paper. I wanna make a bird!...'.I can teach you how to make a crane......=.Hmm... Umm... Like this... Ah!.I'm done! Pretty good, right?...E.It's a little misshapen... Look at mine..This is how it should look....D.But the wings on yours are different.shapes! I like how mine looks....C.Well, for this next one let's compete to.see whose looks the best....=.You're on! But first...could you show.me how to do it right?...N.Hey, wait... I'm supposed to be teaching.you, but I'm doing all the learning....#.Maybe we should do something else?...K.No, I'm learning plenty. How to just.let my mind rest and enjoy something....R.Corrin and I used to do things like this.before she was taken. I had forgotten......J.Our whole family would fold origami.together and play all sorts of games....9.Ahh, so you know how to play after all..You just forgot....N.I suppose so. I started training and.dreamed of the day we'd all be together.. .=.Relaxing with you brought all those.childhood memories back..!.D.Thank you, Princess Elise. It really feels.like my mind is at rest..".<.I'm the one who should be thanking.you. You're really nice..#.B.Maybe we can play more from now on..We could fold so many cranes!.$.8.Your wish will come true if you make.a thousand, right?.%.M.That's right. I'm surprised you know that..OK, let's try to make a thousand..&.J.And let's wish for peace in our world....So we can do this again someday.

Princess Caeda. Tending to your.pegasus as diligently as ever, I see....J.I've seen you doting on your pegasus.with just as much affection, Hinoka......Ha, you got me there. Say, I wanted.to ask......P.I hear the pegasuses of your world only.allow women to ride them. Is that true?...;.It is. They are loyal only to women who.are pure of heart....C.That makes them a lot more discerning.than our Hoshidan pegasuses......How do yours differ?...N.They don't choose their riders, for one..And men are known to be Sky Knights....S.And if pegasuses from your world decide.who rides... I'm lucky to be from Hoshido....G.I don't think I could have ridden a.pegasus if I'd been born in Talys....D.Why is that? I'm sure you would've.been a fantastic Pegasus Knight....;.Something tells me my heart is not quite.as pure as yours....1.I doubt a pegasus of your land would.take to me....+.Oh, I'm sure that's all just in your head......Come, look at my pegasus......What about him?...!.He doesn't seem bothered by you....I.He doesn't balk when you approach,.at least. I'm sure he'd let you ride....!.He can sense that you're worthy......You really think so?...F.You're kind and gentle in your own way,.even if you don't realize it....A.I'm always awestruck when I see your.bravery on the battlefield....K.Caeda, if you keep laying it on that.thick, you're going to make me blush......I'm just being honest....9.I might start to believe that if I hear it.often enough....5.You're very convincing..I wish I could be like that....E.Just tell people how you feel. If you're.honest, they'll understand....L.There you go again, summing things up.so perfectly. Maybe it's worth a try....E.It's easier than you think. Especially for.one who speaks her heart....).I guess that's one way of describing me....B.But I think speaking from the heart comes.more naturally for you.. .8.Oh, Hinoka. Now it's my turn to feel a.blush coming on!.!.%.Heheh... I'm just being honest, too!.".A.I look forward to fighting alongside.you and your pegasus again..#.*.Let's watch each others' backs out there.

Huh...only 90 out of 100 bull's-eyes.today. Pathetic....F.Guess I'd better rerack. I'm not leaving.here until I hit 96 or more....E.Prince Takumi! What are you still doing.out here? It's getting dark!...;.Have you been at this all day?.Surely you require a break....1.No. Not until I'm satisfied with.my performance......Why do you care, anyway?...M.Because training too hard will actually.worsen your skills. And we need you....M.Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say..You've already mastered your weapon....%.Me? I don't have the luxury of rest....6.Haha! The luxury of rest! Prince.Takumi, listen well....C.When I was around your age, I trained.much like you do. To excess.........Is that so?...?.Oh, yes. I often trained until I could no.longer hold a sword....O.I was proud of my efforts, until I realized.I was in fact setting myself back....P.I spent almost as much time bedridden.from exhaustion as I did actual training....8.I still have a hard time seeing you.fail at anything......Q.That was not my only folly! Another time.I wandered off to fight Faceless alone....B.In the dark forests of Nohr, I lost.sight of the trail back home....R.I wandered lost for days. When finally I .returned, I was parched and near death..../.How could you have done something.so reckless?...D.The same reason you're out here.shooting arrows in the dark. Pride....<.I was impatient. I thought I could.become powerful quickly....D.But there is no shortcut. If you train.too hard, you will get hurt....:.I never realized before how much you.remind me of myself....G.Xander...I can tell that you speak the.truth. But I simply can't wait!...?.Yes. You're as stubborn as I was, too..Well, I have an idea......6.Prince Takumi, allow me to join you.in your training......Are you serious?...G.If you're going to be reckless, you may.as well have some supervision....A.As someone who has been where you.are now, I can offer guidance....E.And I can pull you back just when you're.about to go over the limit.. .C.Well, I certainly won't turn down.training from a skilled warrior!.!.9.Excellent. We can begin once you've.taken a short break..".L.The last thing I want to see is your arm.in a sling from too much training..#...Thank you, Xander..$.1.Just don't get mad when I upstage.you in battle!.%...Heh... I'll worry about that when.it happens..&.4.All right! I'll see you back here tomorrow.at dawn!.'.-.You won't regret this, Xander!.Thanks again!

Oh! Princess Sakura...what are you.doing here?.....Oh-op! You s-surprised me!...6.Well, you precious thing! I didn't mean.to scare you....".It's OK. Just give me a moment......A.This conversation would be easier if you.looked at me, you know....P.I'm sorry. It's just...to be honest...I get.nervous with so much eye contact......L.Oh, please! Just talk to me like I'm one.of your sisters! It's no big deal....P.But you're so...different...from my.sisters. Sorry, I'm just an anxious person....:.Are you scared of me? There's no.reason for that anymore....#.No! I mean...maybe a little bit......P.The thing is, I'd like to get to know you,.Camilla. But you're so intimidating!...Q.I do seem to have an effect on people....But darling, I'd like to know you, too!...*.So, let's see. What should we.talk about?...M.Well, we're both Corrin's sisters....Oh! Why are you sitting so close to me?...O.Was I? I hadn't noticed. Here, why don't.I tell you a cute story about Corrin?...O....And then Corrin sat right in the pie!.Heehee! Oh, we laughed and laughed......B.That's really funny! I probably would.have done the same thing......!.What kind of pie was it, anyway?...F.Oh, it was just my usual... Apple pie.with a little kick of cardamom....E.Mmm...that sounds good! Is that a.traditional Nohrian recipe, or...?...E.It is! You mean to say you don't have.apple-cardamom pie in Hoshido?...H.Don't even answer that. You simply.MUST try it. I'll bake one sometime!...<.Y-you'd share a homemade pie with.me? I'd really like that!...1.I...I could even make some Hoshidan.specialties!...J.You'll bake for me? Oh, and look how.much more comfortable you've gotten!...7.You know...I don't think I'm terrified.of you anymore....2.How wonderful! That means we can.get even closer....H....By closer, you mean, like, getting to.know each other better? Right?...?.Of course! And closer physically. Come.now, scoot over here........Um...I'm OK right here....=.My goodness, you're precious. Here,.let's try holding hands.. ...Holding hands?! ...But why?.!.0.To be closer! Oh, look....Your face is all red!."...Um... I... I....#.8.Look me in the eyes and say.whatever you want, darling..$......I can't think of anything!

39 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I assume so, but you should wait for somebody who's played to answer.

EDIT: Answered by someone else later.

There probably isn't a lot of text in the game to translate, so the translation was finished before the Japanese launch. In fact, all the other European languages are in the game too. (The reason for the later release date for the North America/European/etc. version is probably due to marketing or certification.)

but why are they in the japanese game though? Are they gonna release an eng patch for the japanese version when the eng version is out or something? thats my dream anyways....

also does that mean i should stop translating the convo that i unlock?

Just now, LoboKD001 said:

but why are they in the japanese game though? Are they gonna release an eng patch for the japanese version when the eng version is out or something? thats my dream anyways....

It's probably a lot easier this way. That's all I can say for now ^^

Nah, that would be too kind of them.

Up to you, really. I get the impression some people want to translate the dialogue anyway for practice or just to compare with the official translation.

22 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hide contents

Based on some of the text, I can find some new ones:

Frederick x Corrin (comes off surprisingly more friendly than their interactions in the Awakening DLC) 

Lucina x Hinoka

Xander x Frederick

Hinoka x Frederick

Lissa x Xander (this one sounds like fun).

Frederick x Marth

Geez, guess Freddy's services are no longer limited to Chrom and Lissa, huh?

Edited by Corbin

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Maybe after I'm done with the English ones.

At the moment, I'm doing it by hand and my hex editor of choice doesn't support Japanese symbols. If I could locate the individual files (there are 3000+ candidates to look through), it would be easier.

Oh, okay I understand. Thank you for all the hard work.

1 minute ago, LoboKD001 said:

If you want, but I personally won't. This is Treehouse we are talking about, and from my experience with their translations, there could be some truly radical changes from the original. (Remember BelkaxSaizou? And lots of others. Not all of them were bad or terrible, but every translation is unique anyway)

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Nah, that would be too kind of them.

Dreams are meant to be shattered and disappointed T-T

Just now, Nanima said:

Oh, okay I understand. Thank you for all the hard work.

If you want, but I personally won't. This is Treehouse we are talking about, and from my experience with their translations, there could be some truly radical changes from the original. (Remember BelkaxSaizou? And lots of others. Not all of them were bad or terrible, but every translation is unique anyway)

Hm i guess idk if the chinese version is 100% translated from japanese though so i guess i'll compare it when i unlock them slowly.