FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

alright, here's lyn/chrom

there may be a line or two on the wrong character around "till then", but the rest should be right

i'll add more of lyn's to this post and maybe chrom's if no one else has got them once i'm done with lyn's

lyn/xander, although I kinda had to guess who was talking for the last few lines

here's lyn/marth

again, one of the last two lines might be mismatched

lyn/tiki

i feel like they might not have thought about this one very much since lyn mentions ninian and nils being dragons, but there's no way they'd both still be in elibe after she knew that

lyn/anna, where I still kinda had to guess around the end

lyn/robin is pretty weird but there's one bit I thought was pretty funny 

lyn/celica

the other person's name isn't actually mentioned in this one, but judging by the placement I'm guessing it's lianna? some people said hinoka but I feel like the other character would've been a little more involved if it was an existing one

and finally, lyn/corrin. again, not much indication of who the last lines are, but that's the last of them

Edited by unique

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, unique said:

there may be a line or two on the wrong character around "till then", but the rest should be right

i'll add more of lyn's to this post and maybe chrom's if no one else has got them once i'm done with lyn's

LMAO XD Well that was hilarious. Chrom talked just like Hector did in his support with Lyn. 

Wait, so if this was a tie, and Lyn lost to Hector... does that mean that Hector is stronger than Chrom?

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

LMAO XD Well that was hilarious. Chrom talked just like Hector did in his support with Lyn. 

Wait, so if this was a tie, and Lyn lost to Hector... does that mean that Hector is stronger than Chrom?

No; Chrom doesn’t know how to counter Lyn’s speed but he could almost definitely defeat Hector. Chrom has more durability than Lyn (though less Speed which Hector can obviously counter) 

20 minutes ago, unique said:

I think it now makes sense as to why Chrom, Marth and Robin are the main characters of Lyn's History Mode map. Chrom is Hector, Marth is Eliwood and Robin is Mark. I really love this dynamic.

13 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

No; Chrom doesn’t know how to counter Lyn’s speed but he could almost definitely defeat Hector. Chrom has more durability than Lyn (though less Speed which Hector can obviously counter) 

Huh, I was expecting someone to say that Chrom would lose to Hector cause Hector is so awesome or such. 

Just now, Azz said:

I think it now makes sense as to why Chrom, Marth and Robin are the main characters of Lyn's History Mode map. Chrom is Hector, Marth is Eliwood and Robin is Mark. I really love this dynamic.

Well shit, that makes so much sense. XD

Now I wanna see a point where Hector is in and him and Chrom have a support. Their personalities would make them want to challenge each other. 

2 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

So was Niles support being in a mistake? Do you think they’re trying to erase their status as playable since they didn’t finish? We may never see them added according to soemthing I read 

The current hope and expectation is that they'll finish them and add them as PCs for free within a month or two. Unless KT is mean and chooses to never make them playable, or lock them behind paid DLC. But given they gave away Medli and updated Cia Wizzro and Volga in HW to playable status for free, we're expecting the same here.

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

Only if you trust Treehouse. Personally, I trust them about as far as I can throw an actual treehouse.

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wait, those translations are from Treehouse? Then lol they don't exist. Gimme the scripts.

...Completely ignoring how the official and fan translations have been so far 1:1.
You're just embarrassing yourselves. 8-4 was just as bad with Awakening and SoV, yet virtually nobody complained. Heck, 99% of the textual "differences" in Fates were things simply sounding less stilted/plain.

But of course. Pre-emptively bitch about non-issues.

Edited by The DanMan

37 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

...Completely ignoring how the official and fan translations have been so far 1:1.
You're just embarrassing yourselves. 8-4 was just as bad with Awakening and SoV, yet virtually nobody complained. Heck, 99% of the textual "differences" in Fates were things simply sounding less stilted/plain.

But of course. Pre-emptively bitch about non-issues.

Alright.

43 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

Rowan is as annoying as I thought he was XD

Yeah, it's kind of a shame, really. His older sister gets all the interesting supports (I think her one with Ryoma takes the cake in my opinion) while most of his either focus on his fighting or being an immature brat. Like, really, Rowan? You're somewhere in your mid teens and you lack so much self control that you eat Lianna's cookies without even questioning whether they belong to anyone? 

3 minutes ago, unique said:

Given that she mentions worrying about properly being a big sister and a princess and the support wasn't paired with the rest of Lianna's, it's probably Hinoka.

Edited by Azure Sen

4 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

Given that she mentions worrying about properly being a big sister and a princess and the support wasn't paired with the rest of Lianna's, it's probably Hinoka.

I'll put up a placeholder for both until someone confirms who it is. 

21 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

oh right, I forgot that they were twins

i assumed it was lianna since it looked like they were sorted by games and it wasn't with xander and corrin, but there's no one else it could really be aside from hinoka

weird that she doesn't really talk about herself much at all

22 minutes ago, Corbin said:

Yeah, it's kind of a shame, really. His older sister gets all the interesting supports (I think her one with Ryoma takes the cake in my opinion) while most of his either focus on his fighting or being an immature brat. Like, really, Rowan? You're somewhere in your mid teens and you lack so much self control that you eat Lianna's cookies without even questioning whether they belong to anyone? 

ok while rowan is definitely a total shithead, eating cookies without thinking or asking about it is the one thing I will defend

Edited by unique

5 minutes ago, unique said:

oh right, I forgot that they were twins

i assumed it was lianna since it looked like they were sorted by games and it wasn't with xander and corrin, but there's no one else it could really be aside from hinoka

weird that she doesn't really talk about herself much at all

ok while rowan is definitely a total shithead, eating cookies without thinking or asking about it is the one thing I will defend

Eh, to each their own.

7 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

my game says yes there is

(hi sorry if im doing this wrong, im new to serenes) oh!! can ryoma and xander have a support conversation with each other?

20 minutes ago, Vari said:

(hi sorry if im doing this wrong, im new to serenes) oh!! can ryoma and xander have a support conversation with each other?

That was referencing another support set. Sorry to disappoint you.

23 minutes ago, Vari said:

for the fates royals, if they already have a convo in fates, they will not but if they do not, then they do in warriors. E.g. ryoma and xander convo is not in warriors, but theres ryoma/leo and xander/takumi

57 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

What a pleasant surprise that nobodies like Mark and Jake were directly referenced and talked about. 

I assume the Robin and Lyn conversation is the usual "you remind me of someone" crap so it's not that surprising. Also, Lyn seems to have an exceptionally large number of supports.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I assume the Robin and Lyn conversation is the usual "you remind me of someone" crap so it's not that surprising. Also, Lyn seems to have an exceptionally large number of supports.

It does indeed. But it also has the hilarious thing where Lyn says that Mark doesn't give orders by talking, but somehow is able to make them understand, which Robin questions if it was telepathy. XD

What a nice way of using the fact that Mark never talks, but is essentially in control of the actions performed. XD

1 hour ago, Corbin said:

It's really weird when you think about how they were supposed to be the Avatar character for Warriors that we customize. You'd think they would at the very least have similar personalities or at least unique ones of their own. But instead it feels like the writers worked harder on Lianna's than Rowan's, which sort of sucks given how he's been getting the short end of the stick the ENTIRE time.