FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, ProtoManDan said:

I was about to start Camilla's, but it seems I've hit the guest post limit on pastebin. If it's alright I'll start posting them here instead.

Camilla x Chrom

Reveal hidden contents

Camilla: Corrin? Hello? Are you here?

Chrom: Ah, I've just sent Corrin on a delivery. It shouldn't take long.

Camilla: You sent someone of Corrin's royal stature on a simple delivery? If anything goes wrong, I will personally take it out on you tenfold!

Chrom: What?! Let's be reasonable here!

Camilla: Prince and captain you may be, but if Corrin is harmed, your name is mud.

Chrom: I'll take the blame in that case. But really, Camilla, what could go wrong?

Camilla: Any number of things! Misreading the map, falling off a cliff...you name it!

Chrom: You know, Frederick was in a similar state when Lissa first went out on her own.

Camilla: The slightest scratch must be answered with an ocean of blood...

Chrom: C-Camilla...this has moved past doting into disturbing...

Camilla: What's so wrong with being concerned for one's family?

Chrom: You treat Corrin like a child, for one thing. It can become smothering.

Camilla: But you have Frederick, who fusses similarly over you.

Chrom: That's very true. When I warn you to pull back, I speak from experience. Every time I go out without checking with him, he upbraids me for hours.

Camilla: Isn't it a retainer's duty to know where his lord is at all times?

Chrom: Well, let me put it this way. If I so much as sneeze, he starts knitting a new scarf.

Camilla: Such impressive devotion... My question is, why are you ever not wearing one?

Chrom: Maybe I'm not being clear. He insists on doing everything for me, however trivial.

Camilla: Is it true that he once pinned posters of you all over camp to raise morale?

Chrom: Let's not speak of that incident. I was so embarrassed that I longed for death.

Camilla: Oh dear. Is that all Frederick is to you? A nuisance?

Chrom: No, no... His heart's in the right place. And he's served me for a long time. But I can never leave camp without him shadowing me to my every destination.

Camilla: As well he should! I try to keep Corrin within arm's reach at all times. No farther, preferably, than...this.

Chrom: A-all right! I don't need a demonstration!

Camilla: How adorable you are with flushed skin... Does my nearness bother you?    

Chrom: That's not the issue!

Camilla: No? Then you won't mind feeling the effects of my warm embrace either.         

Chrom: Camilla!

Camilla: Oh, don't worry. I only have room in my heart for Corrin. I'll see you later, Chrom.

Camilla x Frederick

Reveal hidden contents

Camilla: Frederick, darling...whatever are you doing?

Frederick: I am merely grooming this gravel path for Chrom's footsteps. Routine work.

Camilla: Truly? How fascinating. I had no idea you were so in love with Chrom!

Frederick: Milady, that is not accurate. I am merely a retainer devoted to his master.

Camilla: Mmm-hmm. Well then, what other sorts of things do you do for your master?

Frederick: Well, naturally I research all of the locations he visits in advance... I create meal plans to help manage his diet and fitness... And, of course, I try to follow his every step...just in case I am needed. But if I am able to save him a trip by running errands myself...that is ideal.

Camilla: Well, I'm impressed! I may borrow a few of those ideas to help Corrin! As it is, my first duty is to kill anyone or anything that would dare harm her. And naturally I do her laundry and tidy her quarters... Why, I would even bathe her by hand... If she would permit it!

Frederick: ...I have failed. It did not occur to me to help wash the small of Chrom's back. I must correct this oversite at once! (Seems to be a spelling error here, should read "oversight")

Camilla: Wait! Before you rush off to the hot springs... I still have a few more questions for you!

Frederick: Very well. What else do you wish to know?

Camilla: I wish to know EVERYTHING about the duties you perform for Chrom. If there is even one tiny thing that could make Corrin happier, I will do it.

Frederick: I understand completely. Now, let me think... Ah, yes. I have considered composing a war song to inspire Chrom during battle. My idea was to pair this song with some sort of motivational banner... And then, following the victory, three days of celebration and feasting.

Camilla: My goodness. That idea...is simply... tremendous! I love it! Oh, Frederick, let's do it! For both Chrom and Corrin!

Frederick: Really? You'll join me? I do say...it is one of my better ideas.

Camilla: I agree. Now, firstly, we will need to obtain the materials for a large flag...

Frederick: Certainly. But first...would you mind if I finished grooming this path?

Camilla: Of course not! In fact, I'll help you. After all, Corrin may walk on this path as well. Let's make it perfect for her!

Frederick: Excellent. Why don't you start over there, and I'll work over here. Together we can create a path that will be perfect for our masters' strides!

May the gods have mercy on Chrom and Corrin... 

XD

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

That pretty funny seeing how devoted Camilla and Frederick is to  Corrin and Chrom. Also I forgot how much Camilla likes messing around with people.

1 minute ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

May the gods have mercy on Chrom and Corrin... 

XD

It really is no surprise that none of Camilla's supports will be her getting over her issues. That's cause what she needs is years of therapy. So any supports that she has here would be something that adds onto how she already is. 

My reactions to some of Corrin's newer supports: 

Xander: Uh, Corrin, sweetie, a lot of things can go wrong by bringing a Nohrian into the Hoshidan camp. Otherwise, that was sweet. 

Frederick: I guess because Frederick now knows for a fact she's a princess he's acting more kindly to her. Also, there's a callback to her supports with Jakob (now if only he could join the roster and these two could support).

Tiki: Nice bit of worldbuilding here. Guess that confirms Corrin is not a Manakete. Also, Tiki calling Corrin's dragon form cute :). 

So overall, I'm really enjoying Corrin's supports. I know that both genders are available but it really feels like the game is embracing F!Corrin's personality (i.e. teasing, optimistic, impatient) without feeling like a sudden overhaul. I can also say the same about Robin.

Edited by Corbin

3 minutes ago, Corbin said:

My reactions to some of Corrin's newer supports: 

Xander: Uh, Corrin, sweetie, a lot of things can go wrong by bringing a Nohrian into the Hoshidan camp. Otherwise, that was sweet. 

Frederick: I guess because Frederick now knows for a fact she's a princess he's acting more kindly to her. Also, there's a callback to her supports with Jakob (now if only he could join the roster and these two could support).

Tiki: Nice bit of worldbuilding here. Guess that confirms Corrin is not a Manakete. Also, Tiki calling Corrin's dragon form cute :). 

So overall, I'm really enjoying Corrin's supports. I know that both genders are available but it really feels like the game is embracing F!Corrin's personality (i.e. teasing, optimistic, impatient) without feeling like a sudden overhaul. I can also say the same about Robin.

I agree. I appreciate this Corrin so much more than the game Corrin that just makes me cringe. And yeah, seems they're working harder to make this feel like F!Corrin. If M!Corrin gets the same convo, that sounds weird... 

Also, of course Tiki finds Corrin's dragon form cute. Storywise, it's tiny compared to hers. XD

1 hour ago, LoboKD001 said:

so there's a translated text file for this support but not the original Japanese text? Odd.

Yes, same as the two Niles supports. All other files have Japanese, English, French, etc. These three have English copy and pasted 7 or so times.

Leo up next:

Leo x Frederick

Spoiler

Frederick: Prince Leo...do you have a moment?

Leo: I suppose. What is it?

Frederick: There's something that's been bothering me. I wasn't sure I should say anything...

Leo: You've been keeping something from me?

Frederick: ...Yes. I have thought long and hard about the implications. But ultimately, I decided that it needed to be said.

Leo: Good gods, man! Don't keep me in suspense any longer. What is it?!

Frederick: Well, Prince Leo...it's about your...                      

Leo: My what?

Frederick: Your collar, milord. It's...inside out.

Leo: No, no, no, that's not possible...  ...Oh. Damn.

Frederick: I was hoping you'd just notice... eventually...but here we are. I could not in good conscience remain silent any longer, milord.

Leo: Is this what you were hinting at with all that talk about fashion?

Frederick: Yes, milord. I was not bold enough to tell you straight out. I apologize.

Leo: No, no. It's my fault, of course. You must come to me directly if this ever happens again. A fashion yes-man is no good to me. I need someone who can speak the truth.

Frederick: I understand. Then, since we are speaking openly...

Leo: Please! Let me hear it.

Frederick: You have worn your collar inside out precisely 36 times since we met. I thought perhaps I might be able to prevent a 37th.

Leo: Thirty-six... Arrgh! Someone must die! ...I mean, thank you.

Frederick: You're welcome. And there's one other thing.

Leo: Very well. Get it over with.

Frederick: The other morning, you nearly wore your nightcap into battle.

Leo: No! I caught myself before actually walking into battle. How did you know?

Frederick: Well, I was positioned nearby to speak to you about something else... Namely, that you had brought your pillow instead of your spell book...

Leo: D-did I really?! ­

Frederick: I was quite surprised to see you look directly at the pillow several times...

Leo: That is enough, Frederick. In the future, I need you to be more proactive.

Frederick: Yes...I understand. If I see that your trousers are on inside out and backwards, I should speak up. I will be happy to add this to my list of daily duties, milord.

Leo: Has it come to this? Do I really need a wardrobe guardian? I ...Yes. Yes, I suppose I do. Thank you, Frederick. You're a true friend.

Leo x Lianna

Spoiler

Leo: Royal twins... That's quite unusual, isn't it?

Lianna: You think so? I guess I thought big royal families like yours were more of an oddity.

Leo: Yes, there are a lot of us. But we all have different mothers, you know. It's actually a pretty common practice for royal families in my world.

Lianna: Ah, I see. In Aytolis and Gristonne the king or queen can have only one spouse.

Leo: Of course! That's how it is in Nohr, too!

Lianna: Are you saying your mother was the king's...mistress?!

Leo: Don't be so shocked. All our mothers were. Well...except for Xander's.

Lianna: How do all those mothers live together and still get along?

Leo: Get along? Heh... How optimistic of you.  In Nohr even the children of mistresses have a claim to the throne. So our mothers have always competed for the king's affection.

Lianna: You mean it's sibling against sibling, all to see who will inherit the throne?

Leo: At times, it is. I'm sure Aytolis has seen some similar conflict... Still, you ARE the older sibling... I'd assume the throne is yours to take.

Lianna: It's...complicated. As the older sister I do have a bit of an advantage. However, in Aytolis, male heirs can be given preference anyway. I'd be relieved to see my brother become king, but he's...hesitant.

Leo: Ha! I've noticed that you two are always encouraging the other to take the throne! To be honest, I'm quite jealous of your situation.

Lianna: But you and your siblings get along so well! My brother and I are constantly biting each other's head off.

Leo: It doesn't seem that way to me. Maybe you fight because you're willing to be honest with each other.

Lianna: Maybe... Well, I'm jealous too. I've always wanted an older brother or sister.

Leo: You can have Xander if you want! I'm just kidding. We all like one another, you know, in our own special ways.

Lianna: How could you not? You're all so  wonderful... Even you, Leo. ­That's why I just can't believe it when you say you're all in competition.

Leo: Things weren't always so great between the children of the king of Nohr... You could learn a thing or two about palace intrigue just from the stories. But I'll spare you that. It really doesn't seem like something you'd need here.

Lianna: Are you trying to protect me? Hm. So there is a tiny speck of kindness and warmth under that cold exterior...

Leo: Is that how you see me? Actually...I'll take that as a compliment. I hope we have another chance to talk again soon, Lianna. I'd like to hear more about Aytolis and your...cooperative ways.

Lianna: Of course! I'm sure there's a lot we could learn from each other.

Leo x Robin

Spoiler

Leo: Hmph... I've been bested! You really trounced me there, Robin.

Robin: By the skin of my teeth... Honestly, I didn't think it would be so close.

Leo: I knew that 64th move was a mistake. I could've used a pincer attack from there!

Robin: Eh, a pincer then would have actually hastened my victory by two moves. It's a fairly standard technique we use on the battlefield in Ylisse.

Leo: You're saying you were anticipating that? I thought you'd never played this game before... Have I been duped?

Robin: No, but I've played very similar games, where you use the board as a battlefield.

Leo: As have I, though clearly my experience was not as useful as yours. In Nohr we have a game called chess that's a lot like this.  I'm the best in my family! I was sure could beat you too. Although now that I've gotten the hang of it...care for a rematch?

Robin: We can play as many times as you like. I'm sure we'll learn a lot from each other.  And beating you never gets old!

Leo: Hrm. Line up your pieces. The first thing you'll learn is taking defeat with dignity. I think you're underestimating me, by the way. One battle doesn't win a war.

Robin: Oh, I don't believe you'll be a pushover. You kept me on the ropes for most of that last game. That famous Nohrian strategy confused me more than once! Let's just say I'd hate to meet you on the battlefield!

Leo: Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your voice?

Robin: Not at all! I'm very interested in learning about your battle tactics and techniques!

Leo: Of course you are! That would give you quite an advantage in this game.

Robin: No, no, Leo! I'm talking about your literal battle tactics! Like on the field. I'm sure if we combined our expertise, our strategic options would expand.

Leo: I see what you're saying now. I guess as a tactician you're always looking for new ideas, aren't you?  

Robin: So will you teach me, Leo?

Leo: Of course...but only if you beat me in this next match. And I won't make it easy! ­

Robin: Interesting... You're on! Now that something's actually at stake, I have a feeling this game will get heated.

Leo: I'm looking forward to it. We'll see how long your confidence lasts... Are we ready now? Good. Why don't you take the first move, Robin? You're going to need all the help you can get.

Robin: Ha! Get ready, Leo. You're about to see a true tactician at work!

Leo x Ryoma

Spoiler

Ryoma: Pardon me, Prince Leo, but do you have a few moments to, erm...hang out?

Leo: Hang out? This is so unlike you, Prince Ryoma.

Ryoma: Yes, well... Hinoka suggested that particular verbiage... But it was my idea to come see you and take a break from my duties.

Leo: I see. I don't mind, of course, but I can't help but notice you're unarmed. In a different time, I would act on this opportunity. What would you have done?

Ryoma: Hmm. It's a fair question. I would be at a slight disadvantage with no blade.

Leo: A slight disadvantage? That's putting it mildly, I'd think.

Ryoma: Well, those days are over, are they not? Besides...if you were going to attack me, I assume I'd already be gravely wounded.

Leo: Heh. Anyhow, there is something I've been meaning to ask you. The other day, you covered me in battle and sustained an injury in the process.  I had no idea you'd put yourself in danger for me. After all, it wasn't long ago that we were mortal enemies.

Ryoma: Hmph. It was nothing--a mere scratch.

Leo: Perhaps, but I can't seem to let it go. I feel I owe you a debt now.

Ryoma: You're thinking about this the wrong way, Prince Leo. Consider what each of us means to this war. We must look out for each other!

Leo: Yes, that's true. So you were acting in the interest of the greater good?

Ryoma: Exactly. Fighting over past grievances will get us nowhere.

Leo: Indeed. And teaming up has been effective, I might add. So I suppose I don't have to worry about you attacking ME out of the blue either!

Ryoma: You certainly do not. In fact, the reason I came to see you is... I have begun to consider you a friend.

Leo: My, my. I have done well for myself, becoming friends with the great Ryoma! In all seriousness, I consider you a friend as well. But I must caution you--in times like this, it does not pay to become too friendly. You should be thinking of your own life in battle--you are that important! Although it hurts my ego to admit it, we cannot afford to lose you...

Ryoma: Well...thank you, Leo. I promise you that I will consider my own well-being. ­ And, if I might add...I believe I could learn a few things from you.  The way you always stay composed in battle is admirable. And you have the ability to cut right to the core of things. I lack that trait.

Leo: Then by all means...let us learn from each other. We will grow stronger together than we ever could individually. ...Just don't be surprised if I surpass you before long... I jest, Ryoma.

I believe that's all of Leo's. I'll take a quick break and finish some more later.

Edited by ProtoManDan

9 minutes ago, ProtoManDan said:

Leo up next:

Leo x Frederick

Hide contents

Frederick: Prince Leo...do you have a moment?

Leo: I suppose. What is it?

Frederick: There's something that's been bothering me. I wasn't sure I should say anything...

Leo: You've been keeping something from me?

Frederick: ...Yes. I have thought long and hard about the implications. But ultimately, I decided that it needed to be said.

Leo: Good gods, man! Don't keep me in suspense any longer. What is it?!

Frederick: Well, Prince Leo...it's about your...                      

Leo: My what?

Frederick: Your collar, milord. It's...inside out.

Leo: No, no, no, that's not possible...  ...Oh. Damn.

Frederick: I was hoping you'd just notice... eventually...but here we are. I could not in good conscience remain silent any longer, milord.

Leo: Is this what you were hinting at with all that talk about fashion?

Frederick: Yes, milord. I was not bold enough to tell you straight out. I apologize.

Leo: No, no. It's my fault, of course. You must come to me directly if this ever happens again. A fashion yes-man is no good to me. I need someone who can speak the truth.

Frederick: I understand. Then, since we are speaking openly...

Leo: Please! Let me hear it.

Frederick: You have worn your collar inside out precisely 36 times since we met. I thought perhaps I might be able to prevent a 37th.

Leo: Thirty-six... Arrgh! Someone must die! ...I mean, thank you.

Frederick: You're welcome. And there's one other thing.

Leo: Very well. Get it over with. The other morning, you nearly wore your nightcap into battle.

Frederick: No! I caught myself before actually walking into battle. How did you know?

Leo: Well, I was positioned nearby to speak to you about something else...

Frederick: Namely, that you had brought your pillow instead of your spell book...

Leo: D-did I really?! ­

Frederick: I was quite surprised to see you look directly at the pillow several times...

Leo: That is enough, Frederick. In the future, I need you to be more proactive.

Frederick: Yes...I understand. If I see that your trousers are on inside out and backwards, I should speak up. I will be happy to add this to my list of daily duties, milord.

Leo: Has it come to this? Do I really need a wardrobe guardian? I ...Yes. Yes, I suppose I do. Thank you, Frederick. You're a true friend.

Wait... that looks odd. Starting from here I think the mistake happened:

Leo: Very well. Get it over with. The other morning, you nearly wore your nightcap into battle

I believe it was meant to be Frederick's line to say that Leo went to the battle with his nightcap.

17 minutes ago, ProtoManDan said:

Leo up next:

Leo x Lianna

Reveal hidden contents

Leo: Royal twins... That's quite unusual, isn't it?

Lianna: You think so? I guess I thought big royal families like yours were more of an oddity.

Leo: Yes, there are a lot of us. But we all have different mothers, you know. It's actually a pretty common practice for royal families in my world.

Lianna: Ah, I see. In Aytolis and Gristonne the king or queen can have only one spouse.

Leo: Of course! That's how it is in Nohr, too!

Lianna: Are you saying your mother was the king's...mistress?!

Leo: Don't be so shocked. All our mothers were. Well...except for Xander's.

Lianna: How do all those mothers live together and still get along?

Leo: Get along? Heh... How optimistic of you.  In Nohr even the children of mistresses have a claim to the throne. So our mothers have always competed for the king's affection.

Lianna: You mean it's sibling against sibling, all to see who will inherit the throne?

Leo: At times, it is. I'm sure Aytolis has seen some similar conflict... Still, you ARE the older sibling... I'd assume the throne is yours to take.

Lianna: It's...complicated. As the older sister I do have a bit of an advantage. However, in Aytolis, male heirs can be given preference anyway. I'd be relieved to see my brother become king, but he's...hesitant.

Leo: Ha! I've noticed that you two are always encouraging the other to take the throne! To be honest, I'm quite jealous of your situation.

Lianna: But you and your siblings get along so well! My brother and I are constantly biting each other's head off.

Leo: It doesn't seem that way to me. Maybe you fight because you're willing to be honest with each other.

Lianna: Maybe... Well, I'm jealous too. I've always wanted an older brother or sister.

Leo: You can have Xander if you want! I'm just kidding. We all like one another, you know, in our own special ways.

Lianna: How could you not? You're all so  wonderful... Even you, Leo. ­That's why I just can't believe it when you say you're all in competition.

Leo: Things weren't always so great between the children of the king of Nohr... You could learn a thing or two about palace intrigue just from the stories. But I'll spare you that. It really doesn't seem like something you'd need here.

Lianna: Are you trying to protect me? Hm. So there is a tiny speck of kindness and warmth under that cold exterior...

Leo: Is that how you see me? Actually...I'll take that as a compliment. I hope we have another chance to talk again soon, Lianna. I'd like to hear more about Aytolis and your...cooperative ways.

Lianna: Of course! I'm sure there's a lot we could learn from each other.

Huh, that one was surprisingly serious, and very solid, I must say. Leo keeps his trend of having good supports, it seems.

Just now, Thane said:

Huh, that one was surprisingly serious, and very solid, I must say. Leo keeps his trend of having good supports, it seems.

Especially given the dark context of the concubine wars. 

I look forward to Robin/Leo. 

17 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Especially given the dark context of the concubine wars. 

I look forward to Robin/Leo. 

i actually translated that last night but it prob got lost in all those posts

Edited by LoboKD001
error

3 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

i actually translated that last night but it prob got lost in all those posts

These are actually the ENG localized supports that are already in the game data, I'm simply cleaning them up and formatting them properly. It'll be interesting to compare the localized and translated supports once they're all finished.

2 minutes ago, ProtoManDan said:

These are actually the ENG localized supports that are already in the game data, I'm simply cleaning them up and formatting them properly. It'll be interesting to compare the localized and translated supports once they're all finished.

Ah ok. I do want to stress that the ones i translated are chinese to english. so u get japanese --> chinese --> english. hence im not too sure about the accuracy of these things lmao

I'll be doing Anna's next. In the meantime could you update the front post with the ones completed so far, Corbin?

Anna x Lucina https://pastebin.com/iB1SgMRZ

Anna x Lyn (Not mine) : https://pastebin.com/GPygYw4t

Anna x Celica (Not mine) :  https://serenesforest.net/download/few/Anna-Celica.txt

Anna x Camilla

Spoiler

Camilla: Hello there, Anna. Do you carry any rare items in this little shop of yours?

Anna: Indeed we do, Camilla! But, uh...how rare are we talking?

Camilla: I'm after something that can only be found in this world.

Anna: Interesting... How about one of these pots? They're supposed to be legendary.

Camilla: I don't know...they're just pots, aren't they? What's legendary about them?

Anna: It grants wishes! Make a wish, and if the pot breaks--by accident--wish granted!

Camilla: Are you sure it works? Here, let me test it right now!

Anna: Uh... What about this? It's a poisonous mushroom from a local forest! Eat it, and you'll have unstoppable hiccups for three days and three nights!

Camilla: What an...unusual poison.

Anna: Right?! It's the real deal, which is why it's so expensive. Care for a free sample?

Camilla: Hmm... I like both the pots and the mushrooms. I'll take your entire stock.

Anna: Seriously?! That's a hundred pots, er...I mean--great!

Camilla: Perfect. They'll make excellent souvenirs.

Anna: Souvenirs? For who?

Camilla: For my retainers. They're the two most adorable girls you'd ever meet. There's Selena, who's all charm and grace...until you cross her. Or until she loses. She's a moody one, but loyal. Then there's Beruka, a former assassin. She almost killed me, so I brought her on. Want to hear something sweet? She never bathes without her dagger.

Anna: Y-yeah. That's...s-sweet.

Camilla: I'm sure they're both out of their minds with worry since I disappeared. So I thought a few unique gifts would make it up to them.

Anna: Are you sure you don't want to buy them something more...sentimental?

Camilla: Oh, no! The pots and the mushrooms are absolute perfection. The pots are for Selena. She loves to cook. And Beruka just adores anything poisonous! 

Anna: How endearing.

Camilla: Ha ha! She'll probably make all sorts of nefarious plans with those mushrooms... Only to realize they merely induce a mild case of the hiccups! ­

Anna: Well, I didn't expect such a strong demand for these items...  I wasn't sure I'd be able to sell them at all, much less in one day! I'll have to track down some more somehow... Thank you, Camilla! This has been an eye-opening experience!

Camilla: I'm the one who should be thanking you, Anna. But this may not be enough pots. Will you tell me when you get more in stock?

Anna: Of course! Anything for my new favorite customer! 

Anna x Robin

Spoiler

Anna: Step right up! Everything in the store is half-price today and today only! Well, well. If it isn't Robin! Take a look around. We've got quite a selection.

Robin: It's so busy in here. Are you sure I won't be distracting you?

Anna: Of course not! Any friend of mine is considered a VIP.

Robin: Let's have a look then... Oh, wow! You weren't kidding about that sale.

Anna: No I wasn't! And there's an additional discount for regular customers.

Robin: Really? You're basically giving this stuff away. How can this be? This sword is so light... It almost feels like a toy.

Anna: Ah, Missiletainn! A legendary swordsman once used it to save an entire village.

Robin: Does that story fool anyone, Anna? Though it would be good for defense...

Anna: Give it a swing! It's got a lot of power. I'll even let you borrow it if you want.

Robin: Hah! No thanks. I think it's meant for someone a little more...pretentious.  But this spear is pretty interesting...  Are those shells?

Anna: Right now you're holding the Summer of Bones, a legend in the southern lands. It flies completely straight when thrown and is known to make its wielder sigh.

Robin: And that's a selling point? Huh... A throwing spear with shells. Weird.

Anna: Maybe, but one attack with this spear can incapacitate a tactician instantly.

Robin: A tactician?! I'll just put this down then... Weapons from this world are impressive. I've seen some take out multiple enemies in one blow without taking any damage!

Anna: You don't have weapons in your world that can do that?

Robin: No. I'm used to a weapon breaking after you use it over and over again.

Anna: Yikes! Weapons from your world sound super inconvenient.

Robin: No, it just means you have to treat them with care--bond with them.

Anna: Hmm... I bet if I took these weapons to your world I'd make a killing!

Robin: What?! How would you even get them there?

Anna: Leave the business plans to the experts, Robin. You got here, didn't you? All I have to do is figure that out, and then...BOOM! I'll be swimming in cash!

Robin: B-but...wearing down your enemies' weapons is a battle tactic!

Anna: So you're saying I might face some resistance on the other end... Huh... Well, once they see what these babies can do, they'll be lining up for one! ­As a thank-you for giving me this idea, I guess I should give you a profit share.

Robin: R-really? Oh...well. Thank you, Anna... You really are quite the businesswoman.

Anna: Hey, there are no discounts for flattery. Except on the Missiletainn.

Robin: No offense, but you couldn't pay me to take that sword.

Anna x Ryoma

Spoiler

Anna: Ergh...so...heavy...but...must stock... store...ugh!

Ryoma: Anna! What are you doing? You could hurt yourself carrying all that!

Anna: Thanks, but...I got it...ergh... I've been managing...on my own--HEY! Ryoma?! What are you doing?

Ryoma: Carrying these items for you. I hope you don't mind.

Anna: I did...until I started to get feeling back in my arms...

Ryoma: You should have asked for my help from the very beginning.

Anna: You're right. I could've been done with this hours ago. You're such a gentleman, Ryoma! You know what? As a thank-you, I'm going to offer you a special deal. Any weapon in the shop is yours! On the house!

Ryoma: That's unnecessary, Anna. I was only acting as any friend would.

Anna: There you go again... Listen, I'm only doing what any salesperson would do. It doesn't have to be a weapon. Is there anything else you're in the market for?

Ryoma: Hmm...well, there is something, but...no. It would be too difficult.

Anna: I'll be the one to decide that! Finding unusual items is kind of my specialty...

Ryoma: All right then... What I'd really like is a little taste of Hoshido. In Hoshido we have daikon radishes, rice, miso, and azuki beans...

Anna: Oh, yes. I've heard members of your family talk all about Hoshidan food!

Ryoma: I'm sure! Nothing would make my siblings happier than a treat from their homeland.

Anna: Wow. You really are a family man, aren't you, Ryoma? Well, leave everything to me! I actually have a contact who can help me out.

Ryoma: Excellent! It will be nice to put some Hoshidan food in my belly again.

Anna: ...Are you sure there's nothing else you want? Nothing just for you?

Ryoma: No, no. As long as my family is happy, I am happy. Besides, my favorite food is rare even in Hoshido... It would be too much.

Anna: I must say, it's admirable how you always put your family first. But don't you think they'd want you to do something for yourself too? To put it another way, it's OK to be selfish every now and again.

Ryoma: Perhaps you have a point... ­Well, if it's no trouble...could you please acquire some yuzu pepper on my behalf?

Anna: You got it! Anything else?

Ryoma: Well, it would taste good with some chicken...

Anna: Sounds delicious! I'll get it in stock right away.

Ryoma: Thank you, Anna! When it does come in, I'll cook you a true Hoshidan dinner.

Anna: What? You can cook?! This I've got to see.

Anna x Caeda

Spoiler

Caeda: Every time I see you, Anna, you're hard at work. Don't you ever take a day off?

Anna: Don't worry about me, Caeda. I can take care of myself. Even if I had free time, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Caeda: Oh. I thought you would have a boyfriend or something.

Anna: A boyfriend? Why would you think that?

Caeda: I guess because, well...the Anna I know in my world has a boyfriend, so... I just figured you had one too.

Anna: Interesting... Have you ever met this “boyfriend”?

Caeda: Haha! Yes. His name is Jake. Actually, he was a soldier in our enemy's forces.

Anna: Oh. Did you have to fight him?

Caeda: Not at all. In fact, he's a pacifist and was a conscientious objector at the time. I thought he might like Anna, so I did a little matchmaking. I have something of a magic touch when it comes to matters of the heart.

Anna: He sounds pretty great... I wish you introduced him to me first!

Caeda: Haha! I'm not sure your sister would've liked that very much. But I guess it shouldn't be a surprise to me that you have the same taste.

Anna: Oh, we probably do, don't we? That's kinda embarrassing...  

Caeda: Is there anyone in THIS world you've had your eye on?

Anna: Huh?! My eye? Uh... Not really. Work keeps me pretty busy, so...  

Caeda: Come on, Anna! There has to be someone you're interested in!

Anna: There's not! And I'll have you know, Caeda, that that's just fine with me.

Caeda: Don't be so defensive! I'm curious, that's all. I had no idea you were such a busybody.

Anna: Fine... I'll admit it. I wouldn't mind a little...romance, I suppose.

Caeda: If that's the case, then maybe you could start by working a little less.

Anna: Now you lost me.

Caeda: Anna! You're bright and clever, not to mention very pretty. You're a catch!

Anna: And this has what to do with my work?

Caeda: I bet men throw themselves at you all the time, and you don't even notice!  

Anna: Y-you really think so? Well I guess I'll start paying more attention then!

Caeda: I'm glad to hear it! Ooh, I'm so excited for you! With all this war going on, I had no idea how much I needed a little intrigue! So you're all right with me coming to you for dating advice...maybe?

Anna: All right with it? I'd love that!

Caeda: I just used the word “dating.” Weird.

Anna x Lissa

Spoiler

Anna: Lissa! Perfect timing. Is there something you need?

Lissa: Well, I have enough weapons already... Maybe some cooking supplies?

Anna: That wouldn't have been my first guess. Why do you want those?

Lissa: I'm not a very good cook, but I've always wanted to learn. So I probably start with a pot or something, right?

Anna: Oh, you've triggered my business alarm. I have just the thing!

Lissa: Great! What is it?

Anna: Heh heh... I call it Anna's School of Chefalry!

Lissa: “Chefalry”? Oh, like how to cook? You teach that?

Anna: Sure! Nowadays, selling skills has a way better return on investment than items.

Lissa: Selling skills? Return on investment? This sounds complicated.

Anna: Oh, it's exceedingly simple, trust me. You pay. I teach. You learn! Money will be raining from the sky! Hehehe... Hahaha... Aah-hahahaha!

Lissa: But...are you a good enough cook to teach people how?

Anna: Once you're the first to sign up for a course, we'll find out together, won't we? I'll even give you a first-student discount! Just spread the word about the class! When everyone tastes your amazing cooking, my class will fill right up.

Lissa: Ahh, I get it. In return for the lesson, I'll be a living advertisement.  

Anna: You catch on quick! Now let's! Get! Cooking!

.........................................................................................

Lissa: Anna, I was on chef duty yesterday! How was the meal? I'm worried I used too much heat.

Anna: Well, it was a little well-done, but the rich flavor covered it up.

Lissa: Whew! Thank you, Anna. You're a good cook and a good teacher.

Anna: Aw, you're making me blush! Teaching is no different than running a business.

Lissa: Don't be so humble. I've been telling everyone how great your class was. They all seemed pretty jealous. I think your new business is about to take off.

Anna: Yeah, people have been asking me about it nonstop. You're a regular sales magnet! Maybe I should get you to promote my shop, too.

Lissa: I didn't do anything--the food spoke for itself. But I'd be glad to help your shop.

Anna: Well, you've got yourself a new job! Wait, will I have to pay you? ­

Lissa: Teaching me how to cook was payment enough.

Anna: In that case, I'll cram you full of kitchen expertise!

Lissa: I'd love to learn how to cook all sorts of meals...and desserts too!

Anna: Who knows? Maybe one day, you'll graduate to teaching. The school will expand... More students will enroll... And I'll get filthy rich!

Lissa: Just leave it to me! You keep teaching and I'll keep cooking!

Edited by ProtoManDan

45 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Interesting. It goes into a bit of detail about how the NPC characters fight.

Also... uh...
"Tiki attacks exclusively in dragon form"
"Rather than rely on her [Celica's] sword, she focuses on hindering enemy movement."

20 hours ago, MitoRequiem said:

So I've cleaned up 3 supports(If I need to make any corrections do tell it was a bit confusing) I would like to finish the rest of Marth supports if anyone has them(I'll keep searching the forum)

Marth & Lucina: https://pastebin.com/LHLuGZ2c

Marth & Frederick: https://pastebin.com/mJSSHmCS

Marth & Ryoma: https://pastebin.com/SGEZgt40

EDIT

Marth & Xander: https://pastebin.com/KbyzQJra

Marth & Caeda: https://pastebin.com/gRJpYv3Y

EDIT 
Marth & Chrom: https://pastebin.com/NQAzymWE

If you don't mind, I've started to further clean and correct your Marth supports to match the previous formatting, as well as adding his support with Tiki.

Marth x Celica (Not mine) : http://serenesforest.net/download/few/Marth-Celica.txt

Marth x Lyn (Not mine) : https://pastebin.com/yaVguL16

Marth x Lucinahttps://pastebin.com/QqUB7eH9

Marth x Chrom

Spoiler

Chrom: Hm... Did I move too far ahead? 

Marth: Chrom! You're alive!

Chrom: Marth. Thank you for coming... Behind you!

Marth: You have my thanks. I came here to save you, but instead you saved me.

Chrom: No thanks are necessary... This whole mess was my fault

Marth: Don't be so hard on yourself Anyway, let us be off

Chrom: Right! You really helped me out. I tend to get ahead of myself when it comes to battle.  You, on the other hand, fight while also watching out for your comrades.

Marth: I cannot simply stand by and watch as those I fight alongside are hurt, But you are always more than brave on the battlefield, Chrom. You know, You remind me of King Anri. 

Chrom: The founder of the Kingdom of Altea? To be compared to him is a little overwhelming. I'm not that great. But you hold within you the power to accomplish greatness, just like the king. Of the two of us, I think you're far more deserving of the name Hero-King. 

Marth: Do you truly believe so? 

Chrom: I do. When I return home, I'll tell stories of my battles alongside the great Marth.

Marth: But I get so focused on helping everyone that I lose sight of my own safety. It is sad to think that one lauded as the Hero-King cannot care for himself

Chrom: No! I won't accept that!

Marth: I apologize if I said something to upset you.

Chrom: ...I'm the one who should apologize. It's impossible not to expect great things from a legendary hero. And when we look at you, we can't help but feel that you truly deserve the title. So please, don't be so hard on yourself. 

Marth: Thank you, Chrom. You are the first one to explain it that way. In any case, I must improve myself before I am worthy of the title of Hero-King

Chrom: Marth...

Marth: But I will no longer make apologies for being less than perfect. And some day, I will be as worthy of the title as you say. This, I swear to you!

Chrom: And I swear to become as brave and kind a soul as you. As long as we share this bond that spans time itself, I'm sure I can do it. For the sake of both our futures... 

Marth: Let us join our power and take the next battle! Our swords together shall carve a path for us both!

Marth x Frederick

Spoiler

Frederick: Pardon me, Prince Marth. Let me clean that up.

Marth: Oh! Very well. ...Actually, I was going to get that eventually.

Frederick: Oh, I don't mind. This is the sort of work I handle, milord.

Marth: Are you sure? I don't want to get used to having others do work for me.

Frederick: I see. But did your former retainers not handle these sorts of things?

Marth: Why would you assume that?

Frederick: Pardon me if I have offended you, but is that not what retainers are for? Surely you were surrounded by capable and trustworthy ones?

Marth: Yes, yes, of course. But they were talented knights, not mere servants. Jagen, my guardian...Abel, with his steady hand...and Cain--what a temper on him. I owe a great deal to all of them.

Frederick: Do you speak of the Bull and the Panther? Those names are legend in my time! To think I never connected them to you... As a retainer myself, I was raised on stories of their craft and service.

Marth: That is comforting to hear. They are all deserving of such honor. But you, Frederick, are just as talented and dependable as they. And your relationship with Lord Chrom is a model of harmony and respect.

Frederick: Milord...I'm honored. Truly, such praise coming from you... Your kind heart knows no limit. The Bull and the Panther are lucky to have you.

Marth: I admit I'm a bit jealous that you and Chrom are united here...

Frederick: Yes, I suppose I am quite lucky... Milord, in the absence of your retainers, perhaps you would allow me to serve. My first duty is still to Chrom, of course, but maybe I could be of some help.

Marth: Thank you, Frederick. I would be foolish to turn down such an offer. Mind you, I don't require anyone to hold my hand. But I am pleased to know I can rely on your strength and courage.

Frederick: Of course, milord. My arm is yours!

Marth: There is one condition, however. You must allow me to do something in return. Perhaps I could help with your work, or fight by your side on the battlefield... ­ Not as your master, but as a friend walking the same path.

Frederick: Thank you, milord! As you said earlier, I would be foolish to turn down such an offer. You can count on my support going forward. As a friend.

Marth: Very well! With our combined strength, we shall overcome anything in our path!

Frederick: Indeed.  Onward, milord! I mean...Marth. ...May I call you Marth?

Marth x Ryoma (Might require further editing once the game is out in English)

Spoiler

Ryoma: You carry yourself with such grace for one so young, Prince Marth. Your swordsmanship is most impressive and your allies truly listen to you.

Marth: You're too kind, Prince Ryoma. But fighting alongside you has only revealed my own inexperience. I have a long way to go before I can stack up against you. I lost my father and my sister... My whole kingdom was seized by enemy forces. So many innocents died because I was not strong enough...  If I only had the power to protect my own people, I could have saved them.

Ryoma: So you lost your family too, Prince Marth. We have this in common. When I was young, my father was killed and Corrin was taken. It was in that moment I vowed to protect my family from further harm. If I had been stronger at the time, I could have prevented such loss.  So, you see, I understand your pain better than most.  That vow is the foundation of my determination today.

Marth: I'm sorry to hear your family has suffered such hardships, Ryoma. I was so focused on my own past, I didn't consider yours may be similar. Those experiences have made me the man I am today. Thank you for talking to me about it. You are truly a model of strength. Not only in body, but in spirit as well.

Ryoma: I've got a long way to go. It is no small honor to be considered a benchmark by one as great as you. I guess that means I have become stronger. Thank you, Prince Marth. I'm positive you will become a fine king.

Marth: Hearing that from you gives me hope.

Ryoma: Your achievements up until now have been more impressive than mine. To raise and lead an army at your age, and to always put your friends first... It is I who should look to you as a role model.

Marth: Am I really that inspiring?

Ryoma: Of course. I'll never stop drawing encouragement from you. And I think our similar pasts are a fine foundation for a friendship.

Marth: I think you're right. ­We both lost our fathers at a young age, so we have both made our own way.  Let us continue to bring out the best in each other and grow as comrades.

Ryoma: Hah, I agree. To meet in this strange world... It must be fate that our paths have crossed. Let's walk it together! And we'll prepare each other for the responsibilities of the crown.

Marth x Xander

Spoiler

Marth: What are you doing, Prince Xander? The fight's barely finished, and you're already neck-deep in paper.

Xander: Yes, well, I record and make notes on my performance after every battle. As Nohrian royalty, I must always be trying to improve myself.

Marth: I can say without a doubt your battle performance requires no improvement. In fact, everything you've done is intimidating. I admire the way you handle yourself, on and off the battlefield.

Xander: I appreciate that, but in my opinion, I'm still not good enough. When I think of how my father was in his prime... Well, I pale in comparison.

Marth: I can't imagine someone more imposing than you.

Xander: I didn't have to imagine it. He was a powerful king and an inspiring leader. He always stood on the front line in battle, ready to fight for his kingdom.

Marth: I'm envious that you have a father to look up to, especially one like that.

Xander: Yes, well...that was, um, a long time ago.

Marth: Did I say something wrong?

Xander: No, no. Why don't you tell me about your father, Prince Marth? If he's anything like you, he must be a splendid king.

Marth: Years ago he sought to aid an allied kingdom...and never returned.

Xander: So your father is... I had no idea. My apologies for my insensitivity.

Marth: Don't worry, there's no way you could have known.

Xander: Though it seems my assumptions were correct. He was a great hero. To give one's own life in the name of the people is the mark of a true king. No doubt his strength and honor live  on in you. I see how you fight for your friends and for the people of Aytolis. Your father would be proud.

Marth: Thank you. I hope that's the case. I often wonder what my father would think of me now.  

Xander: Leadership comes very naturally to you. I, on the other hand, have to work at it.

Marth: I think you're underestimating yourself, Prince Xander. ­ The way you described King Garon is exactly how I'd describe you. 

Xander: Hah... That's kind of you to say.

Marth: It's also the truth.

Xander: You know, it's nice to have someone else to talk to about the life of a prince. I believe we could learn a lot from one another. Like how not to be so hard on ourselves.

Marth: I suppose spending some more time together wouldn't be a bad idea. Perhaps we'll both be better princes as a result!

Marth x Caeda

Spoiler

Caeda: Marth... Are you all right?

Marth: Yes, I'm fine. I made it through that last battle without major injury.

Caeda: I'm more relieved to see you unharmed. If anything happened to you, I wouldn't be able to face King Mostyn.

Marth: You shouldn't think about things like that. I only wish to see you safely back to our world. To be honest, I would bar you from the battlefield if I could.

Caeda: Marth...if we want to survive, we need every able fighter. Do you think I have no talent for battle?

Marth: Of course not. You are a remarkable fighter.

Caeda: If that's not it, then what?

Marth: It's your talent that worries me. The more talented you are, the more battle you see. The more lives you take. I worry the burden of taking so many lives may be too much for you to bear.

Caeda: Don't worry about me, Marth. I can shoulder any burden as long as you're by my side.

Marth: I'm glad to hear that. But with each battle comes the risk of--

Caeda: Would you have me simply watch the fight from the sidelines?

Marth: Of course not, but...I couldn't live with myself if you were hurt!  

Caeda: Well, maybe the great Prince Marth will wait in his castle during the next fight!

Marth: You can't just expect me to sit idly by and watch! Not while everyone puts themselves in such danger.

Caeda: So you understand how I feel.

Marth: Caeda, please. If you fell in battle because I was not by your side... I don't think I could ever forgive myself.

Caeda: I feel the same about you. I guess that's why we have such...heated discussions. We understand each other all too well. I'm sorry for getting so worked up.

Marth: It's fine. I think I deserved it, really. ­I simply want to keep you safe. That's my top priority.

Caeda: Our priorities are one and the same. I want little more than to protect you. And I want this fighting to be over as soon as possible.

Marth: Then let's take each battlefield by each other's side. This fighting will be ended through our combined strength.

Caeda: Yes, Marth. We'll see each other safely home.

Marth x Tiki

Spoiler

Tiki: Oh, what a strange house! It looks so different from the houses in our world.

Marth: Yes, it is awfully unique. It really reminds me we're in a foreign land.

Tiki: Do you think Ban-Ban's seen this sort of thing before?

Marth: I don't imagine so. No matter how long Bantu has lived, it seems unlikely he's travelled worlds.

Tiki: I wish he would have come with us. I want him to see all this new stuff.

Marth: You'll just have to take a good look and describe it all to him when we get back. I think it would make him happy to hear these stories from you.

Tiki: You're right! I'll look at everything I can and tell him all about it! But...when do you think we'll be able to go home? Do you think Bantu is sad that I'm not there?

Marth: I'm sure he's missing you quite a bit.

Tiki: Aww... I knew it...

Marth: But he has a lot of new companions now as well. Our friends are still with him, so I'm sure he's doing just fine. How about you, Tiki? Are you missing him?

Tiki: Yeah, not being able to see him is sad... But I'm the same as him! I'll be fine because I'm here with you, Mar-Mar! And we'll be together forever. ...Right?

Marth: Of course. Together forever. Bantu is waiting for us to return, along with everyone else.

Tiki: In that case, let's get back to our own world as soon as we can.

Marth: That's the right attitude to have. The enemy is gaining momentum. Battles will be tougher from here on. Let's work with our new allies and finish this fight as soon as we can.

Tiki: You got it! I'll just be like, “Roooaarrr!” and roast our enemies up good!

Marth: Ha! You'll be a fearsome opponent. Let's both give it all we've got. We can defeat enemies of any strength when we face them together.

Tiki: I won't be scared as long as I'm here with you, Mar-Mar! And you're not scared as long as I'm here, right? ­

Marth: That's right. It's always a great relief to have you fighting by my side.  When I heard that you had come to this world as well, I just knew we'd be fine.

Tiki: I'm glad you're here, too. Travelling with you is so much fun! Let's help each other through this strange land.

Marth x Rowan

Spoiler

Marth: I remember you telling me you don't want to become a king. Why is that?

Rowan: It should be pretty obvious. Kings are weak--it's as simple as that. They need others to protect them, and they can't do anything on their own. I'm gonna be a knight instead, strong enough to protect everyone.

Marth: I'd agree that a king cannot act alone... But does that mean he is weak? After all, he has found people willing to lay down their lives for him. Now consider your enemies--they may be giving their lives to protect friends. Does it make you strong to kill someone who has their own honorable intentions? Can you cut down your foe knowing that their death will hurt their friends?

Rowan: I... I can! I will! There's no time for such hesitation in battle, anyway. As long as I need to protect my sister...or defend this kingdom...  I won't let doubt stop me from doing what has to be done!

Marth: You're right. Your sword must be backed by unwavering confidence.  That confidence comes from your bond with your sister and kingdom. Such connections are nurtured by a king, and they help to defend his realm.

Rowan: How does that work?

Marth: Simply put, people who love the king and the land will fight hard to protect them. Think about it... Your desire to defend your kingdom brought us all together. We fight hard to help you because of the love you clearly have for Aytolis.

Rowan: Oh... Well...

Marth: And when we all work together, there's nothing that can stop us. This is the kind of power a king can wield. He may not always fight on the front lines, but he can still protect his people.

Rowan: ...I still think I'm better in the thick of a fight. My sister has the brains to rule.

Marth: Hah. I don't mean to be pushy. I'm not trying to talk you into becoming king. I just thought you could use another perspective. I myself hope to become a king who can nurture the bond with his people.

Rowan: I don't know if I'm cut out to be that kind of king, but you are for sure!

Marth: Thank you for saying so. There's still a long road ahead, but I'm focused on it. If by chance you decide you do want to become king... ­I hope my words can be a source of inspiration for you. Remember that everything I do is to nurture the bonds between my friends.

Rowan: I'll keep it in mind for sure. I've seen it firsthand on the battlefield, after all. You're an invaluable ally. I'll never forget your courage.

Edited by ProtoManDan

My translated version of the Lyn/Takumi support.

This support sure has a lot of edge in it. Can't believe just how little Takumi thinks of himself.

Not notable changes from what I noticed, except Takumi calls Lyn by her full name and I think they toned down their argument a little. Probably because it's a bit of a heavy topic.