FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the hard work you guys put in compiling these together!

I'm going to wait on reading the conversations until they are cleaned up a bit. I am trying to resist reading all of them so I have some surprises whenever I get the game myself, but I would like to read a few.

I re-did the list since my original one was missing some:

Spoiler

Rowan:
-Lianna
-Takumi
-Robin
-Marth
-Celica
Lianna:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Leo
-Caeda
-Niles
Corrin:
-Lianna
-Ryoma
-Xander
-Robin
-Frederick
-Tiki
-Celica
-Lyn
Ryoma:
-Corrin
-Leo
-Chrom
-Cordelia
-Marth
-Anna
Hinoka:
-Elise
-Lucina
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Caeda
-Lyn
Takumi:
-Rowan
-Xander
-Lissa
-Lyn
Sakura:
-Camilla
-Lissa
-Cordelia
-Tiki
-Niles
Xander:
-Corrin
-Takumi
-Robin
-Lissa
-Fredreick
-Marth
-Celica
-Lyn
Camilla:
-Sakura
-Chrom
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Caeda
-Anna
Leo:
-Lianna
-Ryoma
-Robin
-Frederick
Elise:
-Hinoka
-Lucina
-Lissa
-Tiki
Chrom:
-Ryoma
-Camilla
-Robin
-Marth
-Lyn
Lucina:
-Hinoka
-Elise
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Marth
-Anna
Robin:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Xander
-Leon
-Chrom
-Tiki
-Lyn
-Anna
Lissa:
-Takumi
-Sakura
-Xander
-Elise
-Cordelia
-Anna
Frederick:
-Corrin
-Hinoka
-Xander
-Camilla
-Leo
-Lucina
-Marth
Cordelia:
-Ryoma
-Hinoka
-Sakura
-Camilla
-Lucina
-Lissa
-Caeda
Marth:
-Rowan
-Ryoma
-Xander
-Chrom
-Lucina
-Frederick
-Caeda
-Tiki
-Celica
Caeda:
-Lianna
-Hinoka
-Camilla
-Marth
-Tiki
-Celica
-Anna
Tiki:
-Corrin
-Sakura
-Elise
-Robin
-Marth
-Caeda
-Celica
-Lyn
Celica:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Xander
-Marth
-Caeda
-Tiki
-Lyn
-Anna
Lyn:
-Corrin
-Hinoka
-Takumi
-Xander
-Chrom
-Robin
-Marth
-Tiki
-Celica
-Anna
Anna:
-Ryoma
-Camilla
-Lucina
-Robin
-Lissa
-Caeda
-Celica
-Lyn

This should hopefully be it.

2 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Sorry i am a bit confused 

you get get to A+ then you see one long support convo? 

And you can get all A+ you don’t have to choose between one unit to have it? 

Yes once two unit gets to an A+ they will have a conversation and no they are not limited like in Fates, you can get all the conversations for each character.

Takumi/whomever support clean-up masterpost:

Takumi/Lyn: https://pastebin.com/ANZ0Wvhy

Takumi/Lissa: https://pastebin.com/AepRA5Th

Takumi/Xander: https://pastebin.com/AMuHZsDy (for comparison's sake, if nothing else)

Takumi/Rowan: https://pastebin.com/MpQ7zM7u

Edited by Azure Sen

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:

The way you're describing him reminds.me a bit of my big sister Azura....*.I didn't know you had another big sister!.....I do!...L.In battle, she'll often put herself in.danger while trying to help someone....

Not with that Defense she won't!

Been eyeing through a few of the supports, though I don't want to spoil every single one at once. Leo and Robin's was quite standard, but I must say I rather liked it. Frederick and Marth's was surprisingly sweet, too.

35 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

bless you for translating leo and takumi's. theyre my most used units in late story mode but i never understand what theyre saying in dual special attack. thank you ;w;

No problem!

Have another:

Spoiler

Leon and Elise

Leon as on-screen character:

Elise: Me too! Me too! I'll fight too!

Leon: Don't stray too far from my side, Elise.

Elise as on-screen character:

Leon: Elise, follow up.

Elise: Big brother, this is so much fun. So much fun~

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, it's all done already, huh.

Only if you trust Treehouse. Personally, I trust them about as far as I can throw an actual treehouse.

37 minutes ago, Azz said:

I re-did the list since my original one was missing some:

Hide contents

Rowan:
-Lianna
-Takumi
-Robin
-Marth
-Celica
Lianna:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Leo
-Caeda
-Niles
Corrin:
-Lianna
-Ryoma
-Xander
-Robin
-Frederick
-Tiki
-Celica
-Lyn
Ryoma:
-Corrin
-Leo
-Chrom
-Cordelia
-Marth
-Anna
Hinoka:
-Elise
-Lucina
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Caeda
-Lyn
Takumi:
-Rowan
-Xander
-Lissa
-Lyn
Sakura:
-Camilla
-Lissa
-Cordelia
-Tiki
-Niles
Xander:
-Corrin
-Takumi
-Robin
-Lissa
-Fredreick
-Marth
-Celica
-Lyn
Camilla:
-Sakura
-Chrom
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Caeda
-Anna
Leo:
-Lianna
-Ryoma
-Robin
-Frederick
Elise:
-Hinoka
-Lucina
-Lissa
-Tiki
Chrom:
-Ryoma
-Camilla
-Robin
-Marth
-Lyn
Lucina:
-Hinoka
-Elise
-Frederick
-Cordelia
-Marth
-Anna
Robin:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Xander
-Leon
-Chrom
-Tiki
-Lyn
-Anna
Lissa:
-Takumi
-Sakura
-Xander
-Elise
-Cordelia
-Anna
Frederick:
-Corrin
-Hinoka
-Xander
-Camilla
-Leo
-Lucina
-Marth
Cordelia:
-Ryoma
-Hinoka
-Sakura
-Camilla
-Lucina
-Lissa
-Caeda
Marth:
-Rowan
-Ryoma
-Xander
-Chrom
-Lucina
-Frederick
-Caeda
-Tiki
-Celica
Caeda:
-Lianna
-Hinoka
-Camilla
-Marth
-Tiki
-Celica
-Anna
Tiki:
-Corrin
-Sakura
-Elise
-Robin
-Marth
-Caeda
-Celica
-Lyn
Celica:
-Rowan
-Corrin
-Xander
-Marth
-Caeda
-Tiki
-Lyn
-Anna
Lyn:
-Corrin
-Hinoka
-Takumi
-Xander
-Chrom
-Robin
-Marth
-Tiki
-Celica
-Anna
Anna:
-Ryoma
-Camilla
-Lucina
-Robin
-Lissa
-Caeda
-Celica
-Lyn

This should hopefully be it.

Oh my god thank you!!!! I've been doing such a horrible job managing this thread so this is a godsend. 

1 minute ago, Corbin said:

Oh my god thank you!!!! I've been doing such a horrible job managing this thread so this is a godsend. 

No problem. I tend to do this anyways in my own time since I like to know everything about a game and have it recorded by myself before I play them :P (Cause wikis are shit 90% of the time) so I was gonna do that anyways.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

C-Camilla...this has moved past doting.into disturbing. You treat Corrin like a child, for one.thing. It can become smothering

God I love Chrom right now.

So have we found supports for Niles but not Owain and Oboro? Is there any reason for that? Also, does everyone only have one conversation per support?

Edited by Thane

1 minute ago, Thane said:

So have we found supports for Niles but not Owain and Oboro? Is there any reason for that? Also, does everyone only have one conversation each?

That seems to be the case. They are pretty long though so I guess that compensates for it.

10 minutes ago, Anna-FTW said:

Any word if there are any Corrin supports with the Nohr and Hoshido siblings?

Only with Ryoma and Xander. The rest of her supports are crossovers.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

So have we found supports for Niles but not Owain and Oboro? Is there any reason for that? Also, does everyone only have one conversation each?

No idea how the data's set up, so it's impossible to tell for sure if Owain and Oboro have supports in-game. We'll only know for sure once they've all been dumped. And, yeah, every pair that can A+ Support has only one long convo once they hit that rank.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

There have been supports between Niles with Liana and Sakura however no Owain, Oboro or Navarre supports have been found as far as I know. And yes only one conversation each.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

The two Niles supports are definitely suspicious. All I can say is, there aren't any English supports for Owain and Oboro that I can find.

Here's the last few supports. These go at the very beginning. If I missed any, do let me know. I tried to scroll slowly through the text, but things start to blur together after a while...

Rowan...where are my cookies? They.were here a minute ago......They were a gift from Lissa......Oh... They were a gift?...,.What's wrong? Why are you making that.face?...L.Before you get mad at me, I just want you.to know...they were pretty gross....#.How do you know...? You ate them?!.../.You should be thanking me! I did you a.favor--...>.Oh, look! Did you see that over there?.Something's glowing......;.You really think I'm going to fall for that?.Hey, wait up!.....Look! There! ...Fireflies!...>.Seriously, Rowan? Stop trying to cha--.Did you say fireflies?...N.Ah! It's so pretty... Do you remember.that one time Mother spotted fireflies?...D.I was so excited, I turned around too.quickly and twisted my ankle!...G.I do remember! I wanted to carry you.home, but Mother wouldn't let me....P.I just wanted to be a hero! But she was.right. I probably would've dropped you....%.I doubt you could even carry me now!...G.Yeah I could! But with me protecting.you, you'll never get hurt again!...I.I don't know about that, but you are a lot.stronger than you used to be....S.It's hard to believe you were once a little.boy aimlessly swinging a wooden sword......Aw, a compliment! Thanks, Sis!...9.You know, you're not so bad on the.battlefield yourself....O.You've kept me in line more than once! I.don't have the head for battle plans....N.Lucky you! You don't have to think about.being responsible for so many lives....J.I'm always second-guessing myself, .wondering which allies I've let down....<.I worry about that stuff too. I'm not.completely oblivious!...0.But you're way stronger than you think.you are....J.And this is coming from me! You know.I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true....>.Of course! I'm really lucky to have you.for a brother, Rowan....2.Thanks....Huh, all this talk is making me hungry!...D.Me too. I'd offer you some cookies, but.someone already ate them......@.We're back to this again? I was hoping.you forgot all about it.. .7.Not a chance! I think I deserve an.apology, don't you?.!...Uh, sure... Let me just...."."....Was that Lissa? I'd better go!.#.1.That won't work this time, Rowan!.Get back here!

Phew, we won. Thank goodness my.strategy played out how I hoped....L.Your strategy? You mean my skills. Did.you see how many enemies I cut down?...O.You still don't trust my tactical sense?.I thought I had earned your approval....A.Pull your weight in a fight, and you'll.always have my approval!...E.But you gotta admit, knights are far.more important than tacticians....M.You still don't understand that there's.more to war than just swordsmanship....L.Let's hold a short symposium on the art.of battle. You may learn something....H.Art? Knights don't need art! They just.need to train and become strong....O.It's a pity you feel that way. To think,.you'd be a splendid knight otherwise....K.You may not need tactics to charge in.headfirst, but there are other ways......Let's say, for example......M.The enemy has 10 times your forces..Even with strong knights, could you win?...1.Well, victory in that case.would be difficult......Q.But with a keen strategy--sneak attacks,.pincers, diversions... See what I mean?...M.You have to admit, strategy and tactics.are just as important as any weapon....G.Even so, coming up with strategy is.a tactician's job. Not a knight's....N.Not true. A tactician can only plan for.the future, not foresee it perfectly....M.The tide of battle shifts constantly..The front line must know how to adapt....P.Knights must have good judgment and.adapt on the fly; otherwise the plan fails....G.In other words...knights can't always.just do what the tacticians say?...L.Precisely. Tacticians paint the broad.strokes; knights fill in the details....P.So if a knight is strong enough to fight.and smart enough to employ strategy......%.I know where you're going with this....J.If you can protect your friends with.your brains as well as your brawn......).Your skill as a knight.will be peerless....3.I like the sound of that. That's what.I'll become!...+.That's the spirit. I'm sure you can do it!...3.In that case, would you mind.teaching me strategy?...:.I wouldn't mind at all..I'll teach you everything I know....D.Let's start with what informs strategy..I have a list right here........That is a really long list.... .N.Somewhere out there an enemy knight.is actually putting in the time to study..!.=.I can't let some enemy outclass me....All right, I'll do it..".L.You must be a master tactician, huh?.Do you know everything about strategy?.#.=.Hardly. Strategy is always changing,.so I'm always studying..$.:.Then let's study together. We'll each.grow in our fields!.%.O.I'm sure you'll one day not only become.a fine knight but a fine king as well..&.).Huh? Become a fine what and a.what when?.'./.You'll be great, Rowan..Now let's get started!

Huh! Hyah! Hah, hwah!...L.Man, I'm so sore after that last battle..Think I'll call the training here....8.Rowan, here you are..Training your sword skills, I see....A.I wanted to make sure you were.all right after that last battle....-.But you're just fine, by the.look of things....P.Yeah, I'm all right. Thanks for checking..How about you, Lucina? You all right?...E.I'm fine. Fighting battles back-to-back is.common where I come from....I.Your world must be facing some pretty.tough times for that to be common....9.It... I don't think words could do.it justice, honestly....N.So I guess we'd better sort this world.out soon so you can get back and help......That's my hope....7.Traveling back in time must be.such a strange feeling....7.Isn't it weird seeing your father.as his younger self?...=.Well, I guess it is a little weird,.now that you mention it....H.But more than anything, I'm just glad.he's alive. Nothing else matters....H.Sorry, I should explain... In my world,.my father was killed in battle....C.Oh, I'm sorry... I don't mean to bug.you with all these questions....O.It's OK. I came here to help him avoid.that fate, so talking about it is good....Q.If you do manage to change the past and.save him, what happens to future Lucina?.....I think about that often....E.Should I go back to my own time or.just continue living in the past?...P.Either way, there's no guarantee that.the future will change based on the past....7.But that means all your fighting.could be for nothing....J.That could be the case. When I left,.my world was just a burned-out husk....;.It pains me to think of my world.in such a decrepit state....$.Well, that settles it..We're going!.....What? Going where?...N.After we bring peace to this land, we'll.go to yours and settle things there....Q.We can't just leave it as some ghost.town. We'll all work together to revive it!...P.My world has fallen to destruction and.chaos. There's little left worth saving....L.But you and the others are helping us.in this world. We've gotta repay you.. .I.It's only right, don't you think?.That's what friends do for each other..!.!.You're kind for offering, Rowan..".G.And the way you say it... Something.tells me you could actually do it..#...You got that right!.$.>.But you're needed here..You're supposed to lead this kingdom..%.M.It makes me glad to hear you want to.help, but you can't deny your own duty..&...But, Lucina, I....'.B.Your obligations are to this world..My obligations are to my own..(.M.In that case, promise to make it home in.one piece so you can keep fighting..).0.I promise, Rowan..And I expect the same of you.

Hey, Takumi! Did you see me fight.today? I looked pretty good out there!.....Eh. I've seen better......What did you say?!...M.I said I've seen better! Any halfway.decent archer could have taken you out....L.I...uh...I meant to leave myself open..To draw fire away from our soldiers!...1.And you sure struggled with those.armored units......Well, but I won, didn't I?...B.Pfft. Barely. What's gonna happen when.you face a REAL challenge?...E.I will overcome and win! What do I.have to do to earn your approval?.....Reach your potential....#.But...I have reached my potential!...%.If you say so. I happen to disagree....F.When you've truly reached your.potential, you won't need my approval....>.Or the approval of anyone else. Like.a brother...or a sister....4.Teach me, Takumi. How did you.reach your potential?...........#.Takumi? Did I say something wrong?... .No. Sorry. It's...it's nothing....>.I shouldn't be lecturing you..I haven't reached MY potential....E.You can't be serious. But if you are....why don't we train together?...7.Give it a rest, Rowan. I'm not.going to spar with you....T.Come on! You think I need practice...and.you're not satisfied with yourself either....&.We can kill two birds with one stone....<.Us sparring is not going to solve.anything. Just calm down....J.Well, if you won't fight me, I guess that.makes me the winner by default!...C.All right, now you've done it. I have no.choice but to humble you!...M.You think it'll be easy, huh? How do you.expect to draw your bow against me?...H.The sword has an advantage over.the bow in close quarters, it's true......".But who said I'd be using my bow?...2.What?! The great archer Takumi...not.using a bow?...:.Surely you're not afraid of a little.hand-to-hand combat.. .N.If you insist on using that sword, I'd.be happy to disarm you with my katana..!.M.You...you're proficient with the katana?.I suppose I should have expected....".J.I'm humbled already. You're so strong,.and yet you still strive for more..#.B.Yeah, well, this is all just talk. Rest up..We'll fight tomorrow..$.1.Agreed! I look forward to earning.your approval!.%.D.Yeesh. Kids these days. Shame I'm going.to have to embarrass him...

Hiyaah!...&.Hah! Such exertion for a simple move......Gods!...=.Oh ho! You still have much to learn..Attack with confidence!...L.Xander...you're too strong. I can't land.a single blow! What's your secret?...<.There is no secret--only years upon.years of hard training....9.If you wish to reach this level, you must.never give up!...<.So...there's hope? You think one day.I could be your equal?...S.Of course. With the right guidance, you.could surpass me. But it will not be easy....C.Oh, you're kidding! Er, I mean....I find your support encouraging....P....Tell me. What is it that motivates you?.Why do you crave strength and power?...$.So I can protect the people I love!...O.That is a noble aim. But what of your.lineage? You will be king, will you not?...I.Not a chance. If my father taught me.anything, it's that kings are weak....*.I won't end up like him, that's.for sure!...G.My sister may take the crown for all I.care. I'm focused on the sword....#.Are you so sure about your father?...N.Of course I am. I've been told that he.was often sick and could barely fight....N.Ah, but have you considered that fighting.is not the only way to wield power?...I.Faith, conviction, and intelligence will.always win over brute strength......I don't understand......Q.When I imagine your father, I think of the.villages and people who followed him....D.Why do you think they followed him, if.he was so feeble physically?...M.I don't care! If I don't have the strength.to protect everyone, I'm nothing....J....Forgive me. I understand your point,.but I can't look up to my father....3.One should not speak of one's own.father that way....N.I suggest you learn from his wisdom.while cultivating the strength you crave....Q.After all, there are kings both mighty and.wise. Like my own father, King Garon....?.So...your father is both a fearsome.warrior and a wise leader?...E.Yes. He isn't perfect, but he has no.lack of strength or conviction....1.That is why I am devoted to him, no.matter what.. .N.I...I apologize. This is not about me. This.is about your path to the throne..!.F.You would be wise to expand your goals.beyond mere physical strength.."......Yes, you're probably right..#.;.With that said...this lesson is not.over. Come and get me!.$.L.All right! Put your guard up! I intend.to actually land a blow this time...

Aha! There you are! I found you!...-.Hello, Elise! Are you here for.another game?...O.What'll it be today? Not another game.of tag, right? I trounced you yesterday!...Q.Oh, you're getting overconfident! Well,.today I thought we'd play hide-and-seek....C.Hide-and-seek it is. I look forward to.another effortless victory....:.Yeah, yeah... Keep on bragging. I'm.not gonna lose today!...6.Very well! You can hide first. I'll start.counting........Here I go! No peeking......-.Now where did she get off to?.Maybe in here?...B.Hmm, nope. Not here either. Hey, Elise!.I'm still gonna find you!...:.Ugh, I've been at this all day! Lianna.is gonna be mad......@....But I can't just surrender. Elise!.I'm still coming for you!...=.Heehee! You still can't find me?.Why don't you just give up?...*.I can hear her voice...but where is she?!...<.Uuuuggghhh. All right, I give up..You win, OK? Come on out!.....Yay! Now we're tied!.....There you are! Where in the world.did you go?.....Wouldn't you like to know!...I.All right, all right. I've admitted defeat..You don't have to rub it in....,.So, come on--tell me where you.were hiding!...G.You're not gonna like it...but I was hiding.behind you the whole time......What?! You can't be serious....P.I'm kind of an expert at hide-and-seek!.I've got other tricks up my sleeve too....G.Ooh, other tricks? Teach them to me!.Maybe I can use them in battle......I.I dunno... If I teach you everything, will.you still want to play again?...6.Of course! I can't go out on such a.humiliating loss....B.Once you teach me your tricks, it'll.be a fair matchup, won't it?...4.I suppose that's true. All right, I'll.do it! So......O.The ultimate hide-and-seek move is to.disguise yourself as a different person!...:.Then you'd be able to hide in plain sight..That's genius!...J.Thanks! Now, there's something I want.you to teach me--how to run faster!. .<.Because then it'll be a fair matchup when.we play tag, too..!.?.Haha! Well, OK, but I have to warn.you...it involves training..".F.I don't care. I just want to be faster!.Promise that you'll coach me!.#.;.Of course! Let's get together and.start training tomorrow..$.5.Yay! I'm gonna get so fast... Just you.wait and see!

I remember you telling me you don't.want to become a king. Why is that?...E.It should be pretty obvious..Kings are weak--it's as simple as that....K.They need others to protect them, and.they can't do anything on their own....B.I'm gonna be a knight instead, strong.enough to protect everyone....I.I'd agree that a king cannot act alone....But does that mean he is weak?...H.After all, he has found people willing to.lay down their lives for him....N.Now consider your enemies--they may.be giving their lives to protect friends....P.Does it make you strong to kill someone.who has their own honorable intentions?...L.Can you cut down your foe knowing that.their death will hurt their friends?...K.I... I can! I will! There's no time for.such hesitation in battle, anyway....C.As long as I need to protect my.sister...or defend this kingdom......:.I won't let doubt stop me from doing.what has to be done!...B.You're right. Your sword must be.backed by unwavering confidence....C.That confidence comes from your.bond with your sister and kingdom....L.Such connections are nurtured by a king,.and they help to defend his realm......How does that work?...S.Simply put, people who love the king and.the land will fight hard to protect them....N.Think about it... Your desire to defend.your kingdom brought us all together....L.We fight hard to help you because of the.love you clearly have for Aytolis......Oh... Well......A.And when we all work together, there's.nothing that can stop us....,.This is the kind of power a king.can wield....Q.He may not always fight on the front.lines, but he can still protect his people....W....I still think I'm better in the thick of a.fight. My sister has the brains to rule....N.Hah. I don't mean to be pushy. I'm not.trying to talk you into becoming king....2.I just thought you could use.another perspective....I.I myself hope to become a king who can.nurture the bond with his people....K.I don't know if I'm cut out to be that kind.of king, but you are for sure!...Q.Thank you for saying so. There's still a.long road ahead, but I'm focused on it....6.If by chance you decide you.do want to become king......8.I hope my words can be a source.of inspiration for you.. .J.Remember that everything I do is to.nurture the bonds between my friends..!.U.I'll keep it in mind for sure. I've seen.it firsthand on the battlefield, after all..".;.You're an invaluable ally..I'll never forget your courage..#.Q.I'll continue to watch over you, Rowan,.and I'll always treasure our connection.

There you are, Chrom. I wanted to thank.you for helping me out earlier....S.I shouldn't have gone off like that, all by.myself. Thank goodness you were there!...'.Of course! I'm just happy you're safe....8.It seems like every time we meet you're.saving my life....9.“Thank you” is starting to sound like an.understatement!...J.I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even.I need to be saved now and then....4.In any case, I'm sure you would do.the same for me....,.Obviously! But...you're so quick to.action....7.I don't know if I have rapid-fire instincts.like that....K.Usually I just overthink things until.it's too late to do anything at all!...*.I guess it's something I have to.work on....1.Hm... Are you so sure that's.a negative quality?...B.I'll never be able to save anyone if I'm.always stuck in my head....K.I see how you act without hesitation--.how you throw yourself into danger....%.It's amazing! I could never do that....J.I think you're wrong, but I'd caution you.against using me as an example....<.I'm often criticized for the same qualities.you now praise....J.Maybe that instinctive approach works.when there's an immediate danger......J.But it's certainly no way to act when .there are greater things at stake......I guess......S.Sometimes I wish I had the ability...the.impulse to stop and think things through....9.The point is...we all have our strengths.and weaknesses....6.You know...your behavior is a little.reckless, Chrom....:.Well, now! Is that any way to thank.me for my kind words?...:.You're the one who started talking.about your weaknesses!...R.But I see your point. You're the guy who.takes care of problems as they pop up......=.And I focus on what's looming ahead..Is that what you meant?...E.It is. When we combine our strengths is.when we are most successful!...M.Well, I'll do whatever I can to keep our.team safe. You're all so wonderful!...2.It is an incredible army we've put.together here......Especially since we have you.. .V.I'm so grateful that you're on our side....I'll never forget what you've done for us..!...It has been an honor..".S.Even if I am able to return to my world,.you will always hold a place in my heart..#.1....Ahem! I guess we better get out.there, right?.$.".I'll do my best to keep you safe..%...And I you.

Wow, Ryoma. You know, uh...so.much about the history of Hoshido....Q.Oh. I went off on a tangent there, didn't.I... What were we talking about again?.....You had a question for me......Q.Oh, yes. I've sensed that you're quite.hesitant to take the throne. Why is that?...F.Oh, I don't know... Well...I just don't.think I'd be very good at it....=.Is that so? I can't imagine how you came.to that conclusion....V.Look at me. I don't have the personality.of a queen, let alone the natural abilities....Q.My brother, on the other hand, is a force.of nature. He would make a great king!.....I see....3.As a prince of Hoshido, I've had similar.concerns....>.Like you, I believe that a ruler must be an.effective leader....(.Exactly! So you agree that my brother--...K.Not necessarily... I also believe that.there is more than one way to lead....R.Some rulers naturally inspire their people..Others must convince those they lead......OK......H.You and your brother would both make.good, yet very different, leaders....D.In an ideal world you could share.the crown, but that's impossible....R.Actually...it wouldn't be the first time.something like that happened in Aytolis....F.Interesting... Ha! That sounds like the.perfect solution for you two....E.Such an arrangement would be out of the.question in Hoshido or Nohr!...H.It hasn't happened in Gristonne either. .It's definitely not...typical....L.But even if my brother and I DID share.the throne, we'd always be fighting!...9.Or perhaps you would bring out the best.in each other......N.I've noticed that you're very cerebral,.constantly analyzing every situation....B.And your brother... Well, he's always.ready for action, isn't he?.....That's putting it lightly......I.Don't you see? He would push you to act.and you would push him to think....O.In any case, I hope you consider it...but.first we must take back the kingdom....>.OK, I'll think about it. I'd be a fool to.ignore your advice....4.A shared throne... I never thought it.was possible....O.Maybe I've been too bound by tradition.to consider what's best for my kingdom.. .R.What could we achieve if we worked with.our opposition, rather than against them?.!.2.Sounds like YOU should be taking your.own advice!.".@.You're going to be a wonderful king,.Ryoma. I can already tell..#.S.Thank you... I know you and your brother.will lead your kingdom down a great path..$.M.People like us hold not only our future.but the future of many in our hands..%...We can't let them down!

Lianna! You're wounded! Please, let me.take a look at your leg....F.No, no. It's nothing! I've fought with.injuries much worse than this....6.A-are you sure? It doesn't look like.nothing to me........Truly, I'm fine...ugh!!!...L.Look at you! You're in pain! Fuss.all you like, but I'm going to treat you....4.I-if you insist....I'm sorry to be so much trouble....M.Ah, yes...this should do the trick. See?.There was no need to hide anything....?.Thank you. I just... I didn't want to be a.bother, that's all....'.A bother...?.Why would you think that?...Q.Did you see me out there today? Fighting.alongside everyone else? I was useless....5.The only thing I managed to achieve was.this injury!...S.A-and so you were just going to sit here.and suffer through it? You can't do that!...H.I-I know, I know... I'm sorry, Sakura. I.never meant to make you worry....B.I just didn't want to be even more of a.burden on everyone, and--...2.But you aren't a burden at all! Nobody.thinks so!...K.Everyone's really impressed by how you.communicate out on the battlefield!...M.And people around here aren't known for.their generous praise... So chin up!...;.Thank you, Sakura. You've made me feel.a whole lot better....%.R-really? Haha! I'm glad to hear it!...I.I don't know what I--or any of us for that.matter--would do without you....Q.It's reassuring to know that you're out.there with us, ready to heal our wounds....N.Y-you're so sweet! I hope this means you.won't be hiding any more injuries......J.At least not from me. I know a thing or.two about pretending to be brave.........Hm? What do you mean?...A.I understand why you'd want to hide.your wounds from the others......You do?...E.Of course! I'm surrounded by all this .strength and sense of duty......D.I'm always worried that I won't be able to.keep up...just like you....G.Sakura... You aren't just saying this to.make me feel better, are you?...P.N-no! I...I just thought you should know.we have more in common than you think....9.Please! I wish I were as kind as you...or.as thoughtful.. .N.Talking to you always puts me at ease..I'm sure everyone else feels the same..!.?.Y-you're making me blush....But thank you for your kind words..".".Now you're making ME feel better!.#.B.Then I guess it was a good thing that we.had this chance to talk..$.5.Ha! Maybe it was fortunate I tripped.over that rock.

Royal twins....That's quite unusual, isn't it?.....You think so?...H.I guess I thought big royal families.like yours were more of an oddity....I.Yes, there are a lot of us. But we all have.different mothers, you know....G.It's actually a pretty common practice.for royal families in my world....P.Ah, I see. In Aytolis and Gristonne the.king or queen can have only one spouse....*.Of course! That's how it is in Nohr, too!...7.Are you saying your mother was the.king's...mistress?!...G.Don't be so shocked. All our mothers.were. Well...except for Xander's....<.How do all those mothers live together.and still get along?...).Get along? Heh... How optimistic of you....D.In Nohr even the children of mistresses.have a claim to the throne....>.So our mothers have always competed.for the king's affection....O.You mean it's sibling against sibling,.all to see who will inherit the throne?...D.At times, it is. I'm sure Aytolis has.seen some similar conflict......L.Still, you ARE the older sibling....I'd assume the throne is yours to take......It's...complicated....5.As the older sister I do have a bit of an.advantage....@.However, in Aytolis, male heirs can be.given preference anyway....D.I'd be relieved to see my brother.become king, but he's...hesitant....S.Ha! I've noticed that you two are always.encouraging the other to take the throne!...3.To be honest, I'm quite jealous of your.situation....-.But you and your siblings get along so.well!...>.My brother and I are constantly biting.each other's head off.... .It doesn't seem that way to me....E.Maybe you fight because you're willing.to be honest with each other....O.Maybe... Well, I'm jealous too. I've.always wanted an older brother or sister....!.You can have Xander if you want!...N.I'm just kidding. We all like one another,.you know, in our own special ways....>.How could you not? You're all so .wonderful... Even you, Leo....K.That's why I just can't believe it when you.say you're all in competition.. .K.Things weren't always so great between.the children of the king of Nohr....!.L.You could learn a thing or two about.palace intrigue just from the stories..".P.But I'll spare you that. It really doesn't.seem like something you'd need here..#...Are you trying to protect me?.$.P.Hm. So there is a tiny speck of kindness.and warmth under that cold exterior....%...Is that how you see me?.&.+.Actually...I'll take that as a compliment..'.:.I hope we have another chance to talk.again soon, Lianna..(.A.I'd like to hear more about Aytolis and.your...cooperative ways..).B.Of course! I'm sure there's a lot we.could learn from each other.

1 minute ago, Azure Sen said:

No idea how the data's set up, so it's impossible to tell for sure if Owain and Oboro have supports in-game. We'll only know for sure once they've all been dumped. And, yeah, every pair that can A+ Support has only one long convo once they hit that rank.

Neat, thanks bud. Let's hope for a few good Oboro ones.

Just now, Azz said:

There have been supports between Niles with Liana and Sakura however no Owain, Oboro or Navarre supports have been found as far as I know. And yes only one conversation each.

Niles and Sakura? Oh dear, that sounds scary.

Just now, VincentASM said:

The two Niles supports are definitely suspicious. All I can say is, there aren't any English supports for Owain and Oboro that I can find.

I see. That's unfortunate, but what can you do. Thanks for all the work you're putting in.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Is it possible they exist, but they don't have official translations yet?