FE: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror: Rebirth - Arc 1 (IC)

NoahStratos

Malcom tries out his new borrow for a spin.

Malcom (Civilian) vs. Green Slime

Fire | 90% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT
Bounce | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT

Malcom gets first blood.
-5 (Green Slime: 9/14 HP)
Good thing these slimes are flammable.

Green Slime can’t attack from here. That and it’s being burnt by flames.

Malcom gained 2 Fire EXP.
Malcom gained 31 EXP.

Guess what time it is for the turtle on two legs.

Henry (Dark Mage) vs. Koopa Troopa

Flux | 73% HIT | 9 DMG | 0% CRT
Shell Toss | 75% HIT | 1 DMG | 0% CRT

Henry starts the punderstorm.
-9 (Koopa Troopa: 9/18 HP)
A clean hit.

The Koopa Troopa strikes back.
-1 (Henry: 21/22 HP)
‘Tis just a flesh wound.

Henry gained 1 Dark EXP.
Henry gained 10 EXP.

Enemy Turn Phase 3

The Mercenary moves to B21, to avoid dealing with weapon disadvantage.

The Green Slime moves to D20 to avoid being force-fed with fire.

The Koopa Troopa moves to R13 to attack the girl with the scar instead of dealing with the two “tough” men.

Weiss (Myrmidon) vs. Koopa Troopa

Rapier | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT
Shell Toss | 57% HIT | 3 DMG | 0% CRT

Koopa Troopa gets cracking.
MISS!
Misfired worse than the second banana.

Can’t attack from here…

Weiss gained no Sword EXP.
Weiss gained 1 EXP.

The Flamie attacks Henry. He looks similar to someone it knew, but with his eyes always shut, funnily enough.

Henry (Dark Mage) vs. Flamie

Flux | 73% HIT | 10 DMG | 0% CRT
Bounce | 85% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

The Flamie attacks.
NO DAMAGE!
Bad idea in hindsight.

Henry casts Flux.
-10 (Flamie: 5/15 HP)
It really shouldn’t have attacked this boy.

Henry gained 1 Dark EXP.
Henry gained 9 EXP.

The Slime goos to Q11.

The Cleric moves to R10 and uses Assault on the dwarf.

Gimli (Barbarian) vs. Cleric

Assault | 71% HIT | 7 DMG | 0% CRT
Walking Axe | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT

The Cleric opens fire.
-7 (Gimli: 21/28 HP)
Could take a while for her to whittle him down.

Can’t double her from far away.

Gimli gained no Axe EXP.
Gimli gained 1 EXP.

The Woodfly flutters towards G13 for a hit and run tactic.

The Goomba moves to R7.

Enemy Woodsie from another world appeared at H3.
Enemy Mage appeared at V23.
Enemy Soldier appeared at W4.

Other Phase Turn 3

Jake moves to S18 to scout the Mage that just showed up.

Player Phase Turn 4

Spoiler

2b73fd15354d74b6934233a6ce0092b3.png

Blue Units:
Malcom - Lv1 - Fire - 16 HP - J20
Lim - Lv2 - Thunder - 18 HP - L16
Henry - Lv3 - Flux - 21 HP - T13
Vanessa - Lv2 - Iron Lance - 18 HP - G16
Raven - Lv2 - Iron Sword - 21 HP - H22
Weiss - Lv2 - Rapier - 18 HP - R15
Gimli - Lv3 - Walking Axe - 21 HP - T15

(OOC Note: Nudged Henry and Malcom a bit. And boosted Henry's level by 2. That's all I really need to write here.)

Edited by NoahStratos
yet another battle-related edit

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He ran away..." Tensed for nothing, Vanessa loosens the grip slightly to survey her newfound surroundings. Among her is a stack of trees situated that would've blocked vision of those who travel on foot. Though warily so, none of these scenery seems to be out of place in particular. Relieved, she yanks the rope of her mount--

"Oi, oi! Wait for me!" Just before she's about to embark once more, Lim yelled as he catches up from the rear of the airborne Pegasus Knight. Her back turned with curiosity, she immediately recognizes the sight of the Singaporean man who doesn't look like doing anything helpful of the sort. "At least let me help you getting rid of these monsters crap! ...I guess I'm confident that I can actually use this book just like that white haired man. Now, where are they?!"

"... ..." Although it's not appropriate to say that the section of the battlefield is clear from enemies, there has yet to be any movements aside from what she just saw... or is it there something hidden behind the trees? Nope, there's totally nothing behind that other than a running river. "...I suggest you to turn back and regroup with the others. You will be left alone if you follow my lead. I'm not trying to be blunt, but it won't end well if they caught you off guard."

"Oh, c'mon now!" But Lim digresses the idea, "Why do you have to do things alone? Not everyone is capable by themselves, okay? So, let me help you at taking care of these portions!"

This is a waste of time, she thought. At one side, she doesn't really favor the sentiment coming from somebody she doubted to be self-sufficient. On another side, there are matters to be taken care of rather than slowing her pace at pursuing enemies before they could have an easier time in taking over the castle. The burden remains still and it limits where she needs to be aware with. There has to be a way to make him usable, and it easily comes forth to what she knows about the terrain nearby.

"...I have an idea." Said Vanessa, pointing the tip of her weapon toward a spot surrounded with trees, "Try hiding in there and ambush them with your magic. I believe that you can take care of yourself once you've figured out how it works." After she explains what he needs to do, she adds before dashing to D18, "If you're in danger, it's alright to retreat. We will come closing in right at their sides before they know that they've been trapped."

As they part, Lim nods to the plan and moves to I15. He fits in the enclosed space, shrouding himself within the shrubs planted in between the entrances of tree barks. The book is still wet with seawater, and there's no way to be uncertain whether he can use magic to serve some uses or becoming a deadweight. "Hopefully, something will come. I will just get them struck by whatever thing comes from this book. Focus, focus, I need focus." Lim repeats, eyes closed.

Raven went to the sand-like area near the stream and found two people of different nationalities all washed up. When they would wake up, Raven would have to tell them they’re currently in grave danger and that they need to retreat.

The two men would wake up to enemy forces on their tail.

Matt is free to post, but not able to join the battle as of now.
Liao is free to post, but not able to join the battle as of now.

Gimli starting chopping up a reptilian meal.

Gimli (Barbarian) vs. Koopa Troopa

Walking Axe | 85% HIT | 14 DMG | 0% CRT
Shell Toss | 69% HIT | 1 DMG | 0% CRT

Gimli attacks.
-14 (Koopa Troopa: 0/18 HP)
Like a plumber could.

Gimli gained 2 Axe EXP.
Gimli gained 21 EXP.

Henry caws in the dark.

Henry (Dark Mage) vs. Flamie

Flux | 73% HIT | 10 DMG | 0% CRT

Henry conjures up darkness.
-10 (Flamie: 0/15 HP)
That’s one monster down.

Henry gained 2 Dark EXP.
Henry gained 27 EXP.

Enemy Phase Turn 4

The Green Slime stood where it was, surrounded by animosity and fire. It looks like it could give up.

The Mercenary moves to D22 to fight Raven, possibly scaring away the two men that Raven found passed out on the sandy surface.

Raven (Mercenary) vs. Mercenary

Iron Sword | 98% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT
Bronze Sword | 95% HIT | 3 DMG | 0% CRT

The enemy gets the first hit in.
-3 (Raven: 18/21 HP)
A rather firm blow.

Raven gets in the counter.
-5 (Mercenary: 15/20 HP)
This shouldn’t have been necessary, but it had to be.

Raven gained 1 Sword EXP.
Raven gained 10 EXP.

LEVEL UP!
Raven grew to Lv3.
HP rose by 1.
STR rose by 1.
LCK rose by 1.
DEF rose by 1.
RES rose by 1.

The Mage moves to R23, predicting that Jake would send him his death warrant if he decided to attack him.

The Woodfly moves to G16 to attack Malcom.

Malcom (Civilian) vs. Woodfly

Fire | 70% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Flashy Scales | 94% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT ↓

The Woodfly glitters.
-4 (Malcom: 12/16 HP)
Ouch. Kinda bright.

Malcom tries to attack the Woodfly.
MISS!
Whether or not it would hit didn’t really matter.

Malcom gained 1 Fire EXP.
Malcom gained 1 EXP.

The Slime moves to Q7 to retreat from the brute that fell the Koopa Troopa.

The Goomba stays where it is.

The Cleric is a bit sneaky today and goes for Assault, once again on Gimli. She moves to Q8 to get a snipe hit.

Gimli (Barbarian) vs. Cleric

Assault | 71% HIT | 7 DMG | 0% CRT
Walking Axe | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT

The Cleric opens fire.
-7 (Gimli: 14/28 HP)
A couple more sneaky shots left...

She’s getting on his nerves...

Gimli gained no Axe EXP.
Gimli gained 1 EXP.

The Soldier moves to R3.
The Woodsie hops over to M3.

Enemy Blue Slime from another world appeared at I8.
Enemy Thief appeared at G1.
Enemy She-Slime from another world appeared at Q5.

Player Phase Turn 5

Spoiler

05d187aa099b66ff35a054e75ed10fbc.png

Blue Units:
Malcom - Lv1 - Fire - 12 HP - G18
Lim - Lv2 - Thunder - 18 HP - I15
Henry - Lv3 - Flux - 21 HP - U13
Vanessa - Lv2 - Iron Lance - 18 HP - D18
Raven - Lv3 - Iron Sword - 18 HP - E22
Weiss - Lv2 - Rapier - 18 HP - O16
Gimli - Lv3 - Walking Axe - 14 HP - S13

(OOC Note: The map might have some HP mistakes. And I moved Malcom a bit due to MOV limits. Other than that, I have no idea what to put here.)

Edited by NoahStratos
Henry's battles always get extra space idk why tho

"Ugh..."

The Asian-looking man, lying in a suspiciously comfortable manner on the beach, was suddenly woken up by the rainwater splashing relentlessly on his face. He immediately jumped out of where he was lying unconsciously, while trying to get a grasp of the current situation he's in and to readjust his eyes' vision back to normal. He looked around him and found another unconscious American-looking man not far away from him. 

"Wait a second... Am I not dead yet? Or am I in the afterlife now?", he thought to himself. He tried to recall what had happened before he ended up here, but an approaching redhead caught his attention instead. This man seems to be familiar. Was he from one of those strategic video games he has played before? His eyes does not show any intention to harm the Asian.

“No, don’t do that. That’s my video game collection. Nooooo, you’ll knock it over....”

The American had been talking is his sleep the entire time, seeming to dream about some sort of annoying friend at his house. But, the dream ended, and the American woke up, to rain constantly hitting his face. “I’m up!” He said, jumping up quickly.  He took in his surroundings, looking around. I can deduce that I’m on a beach, he thought to himself. But where am I? The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the bench during Archery practice. He then saw the person coming towards them. “Is that who I think it is?” He said, trying to see who was coming towards him. He had noticed the other man there, just didn’t feel like talking to him

Edited by Poimagic

Vanessa

Behind the thick walls concealing view, the lance is gripped tight once more. She is close to pursuing the swordsman, who appears to be 'smarter', if not a coward, than most monsters that roam across the battlefield, should she try judging their behavior during the skirmish so far. Though, flattery won't get her anywhere now. If any, this is the best chance to go for an assault.

"Here it goes!" The clashing metal is her signal, with the lance brandished with both hands, Vanessa moves forward to C22 in hopes of impaling the enemy's back.

Lim

"...Hmm... But I don't see anything." It wasn't for long that Lim grew bored of waiting in the trees, but nothing really came, "She said I should hide in here and ambush them from behind. I have yet to test this 'focus' thing and I just agreed with it thinking it's a good idea. But is that really it?" Lim thought, his hand rubbing his chin trying to conceive what it could possibly mean.

"...Wait a minute, she wants me to hide and we're both aware that I can't use magic, or should I say, she thinks that I'm just not that good to fight and this is an attempt to put me in the bench." His eyebrows raised, his tone becomes harsher, "Nice try, girl. To think that she dared to underestimate me, I'll show her how strong I am... without needing a flying pony..." But in the middle of his monologue, Malcom appears to be nearby, trading magical projectiles from one to another. A bright light and a bolt of fire, and to think that an ordinary looking man could use magic while he couldn't, Lim felt a rising surge of discriminatory building up inside him.

"That's it! This whole thing is unfair to begin with!" Stomping grumpily to the entrance, Lim turns to his right, noticing a large butterfly creature in between the trees covering for it. It's evidently an enemy trying to pick one of them off sneakily, but with the sight of it locked already, there's no way one can lose presence of it. Quickly, Lim steps back and moves to G14, with the same wet book, Lim yells angrily at the monster with a finger pointed at it--electricity following suit.

Malcom runs away from the bright butterfly creature, towards E16 in hopes of avoiding its attacks.

Weiss moves to J16 to distract the butterfly creature.

Henry takes cover in the forests at X13. He shouts at Gimli, "Hey, you with the beard! Fall back! If that cleric gets any more good hits on you, it would be pretty gruesome."

Vanessa attacks the Mercenary.

Vanessa (Pegasus Knight) vs. Mercenary

Iron Lance | 90% HIT | 6 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Bronze Sword | 89% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT ↓

Vanessa gets the first strike.
-6 (Mercenary: 9/20)
Clean hit.

The Mercenary attempts revenge.
-4 (Vanessa: 14/18 HP)
Smarts a bit.

Vanessa gained 1 Lance EXP.
Vanessa gained 10 EXP.

The guy with the glasses tries out some shocking discoveries.

Lim (Civilian) vs. Woodfly

Thunder | 60% HIT | 0 DMG | 2% CRT ↑
Flashy Scales | 68% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↓

Lim zaps the butterfly.
NO DAMAGE!
Did nothing.

The butterfly tries Flashy Scales.
MISS!
Good thing this bug missed its mark.

Lim gained 1 Thunder EXP.
Lim gained 1 EXP.

Raven duels with the Mercenary again.

Raven (Mercenary) vs. Mercenary

Iron Sword | 98% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT
Bronze Sword | 95% HIT | 3 DMG | 0% CRT

Raven gets a hit in.
-5 (Mercenary: 4/20 HP)
Almost there.

The enemy counters.
-3 (Raven: 15/22 HP)
Rough hit.

Raven gained 1 Sword EXP.
Raven gained 10 EXP.

Enemy Phase Turn 5

The Thief scurries to H5.
The Woodsie hops to P5.
The Cleric moves to T9, but abstains from attacking due to the chance it may provoke Henry, who was hiding in the forest.
The Goomba waddles to R12.
The Slime moves to Q11, with the She-Slime following suit, stopping at Q10.
The Soldier goes to R5.
The Blue Slime hops to L8.
The Green Slime retreats to C17 to avoid getting one-shot.
The Mage sneaks around hostiles, coming to a halt at N22.

The Woodfly attacks Malcom again.

Malcom (Civilian) vs. Woodfly

Fire | 70% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Flashy Scales | 74% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT ↓

The Woodfly tries blinding the poor American.
-4 (Malcom: 8/16 HP)
Ouch.

Malcom tries attacking the flying beast.
NO DAMAGE!
Not a single scratch…

Malcom gained 1 Fire EXP.
Malcom gained 1 EXP.

Enemy Archer appeared at B9.
Enemy Fighter appeared at S2.
Enemy Goomba from another world appeared at V8.

Other Phase Turn 5

Jake moves to T18 and trades Gimli his last loaf of bread.

Player Phase Turn 6

Spoiler

a35c430d8a4d8be05a6fecbe056cd0e5.png

Blue Units:
Malcom - Lv1 - Fire - 8 HP - E16
Lim - Lv2 - Thunder - 18 HP - G14
Henry - Lv3 - Flux - 21 HP - X13
Vanessa - Lv2 - Iron Lance - 18 HP - C22
Raven - Lv3 - Iron Sword - 18 HP - E22
Weiss - Lv2 - Rapier - 18 HP - J16
Gimli - Lv3 - Walking Axe - 14 HP - T17

Edited by NoahStratos
Formatting tweaks

Lim

The damp trees covering him makes things easier for him to see, somewhat. The blinding light did little to his expectation, but what's weirder is the motion that he just did. Was that a lightning bolt just now? It can't be coming from the clouds within the downpour, for it to be dropping so suddenly--it has to be from the one who intentionally cast the magic. Upon realization, Lim finds himself grinning to the fact that he just needs to...yell as loud and angry as he can.

"Hah! How do you like that?!" Lim boasted, looking oblivious and too full of his new experience with the so-called magic. He's sure that it was a direct hit, it should budge it down to its knees, if only it had them. But strangely, its behavior didn't change nor expecting a reaction after being struck by a streak of thunder. Could it be that it wasn't effective?

Nonsense, a load of nonsense. Maybe it's stunned! Or maybe it's just disinterested with him and would rather go for another member of the group? His line of thought crossed off as the butterfly makes its move again to attack the other man. Clearly enough, it was the latter. His disappointment grows even more that maybe it's simply pointless to continue pursuing the flying creature.

"Well, just you see." If that thing requires ten thunders to obliterate it, then it's just better to leave it to the others. He moves to E17, switching his initial target with the slime nearby instead.

Vanessa

The riposte was expected, but it did too much to be called piddly. She withdraws the lance, planning to continue offense with another jab, though her sight shifts toward what are behind the two mercenaries--another two men of unknown origins, unarmed, confusion plastering their wet faces. Those who cannot fight should not stay around in a battlefield, that's the very first thing she thought, intending to warn them before things clear up like the skies above. But with a hostile figure in the way? Let's put that matter at a later time and have the second strike coming.

Weiss moves to H16 to get in a strike or two on the overgrown butterfly.

Malcom, noticing he's hurt, and that his best hope in avoiding this thing is to stay put in the forest, stays still and eats some of the herbs he was carrying to regain some strength.

Henry stays put, as to not blow his cover.

Vanessa deals the coup de grace.

Vanessa (Pegasus Knight) vs. Mercenary

Iron Lance | 90% HIT | 6 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Bronze Sword | 89% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT ↓

Vanessa attacks.
-6 (Mercenary: 0/20 HP)
Down and out!

Vanessa gained 2 Lance EXP.
Vanessa gained 33 EXP.

Lim ambushes the mass of goo.

Lim (Civilian) vs. Green Slime

Thunder | 80% HIT | 5 DMG | 2% CRT

Lim casts down lightning.
-15 (Slime: 0/14 HP)
A critical hit!
Totally pulverized!

Lim gained 4 Thunder EXP.
Lim gained 50 EXP.

Weiss fences the insect.

Weiss (Myrmidon) vs. Woodfly

Rapier | 88% HIT | 9 DMG | 13% CRT
Flashy Scales | 77% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

En garde!
-9 (Woodfly: 10/19 HP)
Solid hit.

The Woodfly glows in crystal white.
NO DAMAGE!
Didn’t even flinch.

Weiss gained 1 Sword EXP.
Weiss gained 10 EXP.

Enemy Phase Turn 6

The Archer moves to B14.
The Woodfly retreats to G12.
The Blue Slime bounces to N10.
The Goomba at V8 moves to U12.
The Goomba at R12 moves to U13.
The Woodsie moves to P10.
Both slimes with the grins stay put.
The Soldier moves to R10.
The Cleric moves to T14, but doesn’t use any weapons, due to the terrain cushioning her targets’ chance and potency of the impact.
The Thief changed his mind and unlocks the door, moving to G3 to do so and using up the Door Key in the process.
The Fighter moves to Q5.

Enemy Slime from another world appeared at K4.
Enemy Bubblie from another world appeared at D9.
Enemy Woodfly from another world appeared at C4.

Other Phase Turn 6

Jake stays where he is. The Cleric could 2-shot him if he made a single step off the defense tile.

Player Phase Turn 7

Spoiler

c37a98ffde820f723aa87b3189d8986a.png

Blue Units:
Malcom - Lv1 - Fire - 16 HP - E16
Lim - Lv2 - Thunder - 18 HP - E17
Henry - Lv3 - Flux - 21 HP - X13
Vanessa - Lv2 - Iron Lance - 18 HP - C22
Raven - Lv3 - Iron Sword - 18 HP - C19
Weiss - Lv2 - Rapier - 18 HP - H16
Gimli - Lv3 - Walking Axe - 28 HP - P18

"Hey, thanks for chasing that... thing off." Malcom said to the elegant white-haired swordfighter. "If it had kept attacking me, I'd be toast!"

"It's no trouble." Weiss replied. "Oh, and by the way, my name's Weiss. But you might have heard that already."

"Malcom." The scrawny man replied. She seems familiar. He thought.  I-I'll think about it more later. Malcolm moves to H16 in hopes of losing that bug thing, as well as avoiding the attention of that archer.

Weiss, also spotting the archer, moves to I15 to take cover in the forests.

Henry moves to V11 to get in a suprise attack on one of the mutant mushrooms.

Vanessa

Wounds on the front and back, the unnamed swordsman has fallen victim to the blades of the two. Her grip tightens as she tugs the lance away, then she uses the duller point to swiftly knock him off to the softer bed of wet sands. There are curious things transpiring without explanation, and to inspect how is one of the better steps to take than wondering the unlikely. Preemptively, she nods at Raven in taking his place within the sandy perimeter as he advances to assist those in need.

With that out of the way, danger isn't yet gone but lesser than ever. She dismounts from her flying steed, lance held in one hand to find two men, and a treasure chest.

"Are you two alright?" She approaches in slowly, addressing them calmly awaiting for a response, "This place is unsafe. You must hide somewhere until this skirmish comes to a cease."

Lim

"Score! Not even a chance! I am indeed strong and I pack a very powerful blow, hah!" The lightning attack must have been powerful to completely stop it on its track, and really, his newfound fondness of casting magic spurs him even more to find another enemy as his target practice. Initially, he intends to face back the butterfly creature that becomes his first, but seeing sight of the redheaded mercenary changes his course of plan to corner the one he sets his eyes on first -- the Archer that comes in looking for a fight.

"Okay, look closely to one of my cool tricks." Belittling the importance of cover, Lim charges to C14 to zap the Archer on close range.

The Asian looks at the Pegasus knight, checks on his arms and legs to see if they are still intact or not, then looks again at Vanessa for a few seconds before answering her.

"Other than the fact that I'm soaking wet right now, I'm alright. Still not dead. Yet." He ends the sentence while wiping his hair backwards. Though he takes a step back for caution because she had a lance. And he did not have anything to defend himself. Except his fists. But fists don't necessarily overpower lances.

"...I'll try to maintain a long distance between myself and whatever is happening there right now. Thanks for the warning, I guess?" He says before he starts to flee from the battlefield, trying to find a place that can keep his head from being blown off, at least until everything has calmed down.

When the woman walked over on the Pegasus, the American recognized her immediately. He wiped his eyes to check and see if he was going insane. When he looked again, she was still there. “Oh. My. God.” The American almost squealed like a little school girl, but contained him self. “So, I have a question to ask, but I’ll ask later, when we aren’t in danger of dying. Thanks for the warning though.” He then ran off, hoping to find a place to lay low

Vanessa

Relieved but no less than bewildered, her furrowing gaze shifts toward where they are headed for in search of safety. A little moment to ponder of occurring oddities and coincidences, she goes on to recall their appearance being not too dissimilar compared to several few individuals that came along within the seafaring. Are they natives around these lands? She isn't too sure of that thought with their look of confusion filling their faces, though one of them gave a somewhat 'overjoyed' shriek, their responses are the same -- they have no idea where they are.

There are many things she has yet to know, provided how sudden things are, combined with the fact she's taking part in a fight alongside those who are still standing. Maybe after this battle comes to an end, she will need to have somebody elaborate everything they know about this world, these cartoonish monsters, and the relation between these people. For now, she is left to wonder if there's any need to worry about the two men.

...Nah, that might not be necessary. After all, they're not the only ones who run with their clothes soaked. But what about this chest laying out of place? There might be something being kept inside. Somebody could make short work of these safes with Chest Keys or Lockpicks, but without them, forcing it to open through brute strength will take a while to do. That being known, it's prudent to keep her momentum and thus, she decides to get back on the lowered saddle and prepares for flight once more.

With wings spread wide, she regroups back by moving to F18.

Henry attacks a soldier of the Koopa Kingdom.

Henry (Dark Mage) vs. Goomba

Flux | 73% HIT | 8 DMG | 0% CRT
Headbonk | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT

Henry casts Flux.
MISS!
Whoops.

Henry gained no Dark EXP.
Henry gained 1 EXP.

Lim shocks the Archer.

Lim (Civilian) vs Archer

Thunder | 75% HIT | 4 DMG | 1% CRT ↑
Bronze Bow | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT ↓

A bolt of electricity is summoned.
-4 (Archer: 15/19)
Nice move there.

Lim gained 2 Thunder EXP.
Lim gained 31 EXP.

Enemy Phase Turn 7

The Archer swapped to a much different Silver Bow (Prefix: E), rushing to C18 in order to get Vanessa in one fell swoop. Too bad she’s too far away from him to hit.

The Woodfly follows the stream, stopping at K12.

The Goomba with 17 HP attacks Henry at V12.

Henry (Dark Mage) vs. Goomba

Flux | 73% HIT | 8 DMG | 0% CRT
Headbonk | 59% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

The Goomba tries a Headbonk.
NO DAMAGE!
squeak

Henry gets another chance at hitting the mushroom.
-8 (Goomba: 9/17 HP)
Not a smart move there, brown lump of uselessness.

Henry gained 1 Dark EXP.
Henry gained 9 EXP.

The 16 HP Goomba saw its partner’s failure to deal any blows and retreats to T9.

The Soldier moves to T13.
The Cleric moves to U12 to treat the Goomba, swapping to Heal to do so.

Cleric & Goomba

Heal | ---% HIT | --- DMG | ---% CRT
Headbonk | ---% HIT | --- DMG | ---% CRT

The Cleric calls in twisted blessings.
+9 (Goomba: 17/17 HP)
Whatever works.

The smiling blobs stay put as the Blue Slime and the Woodsie position themselves at R10 and R11, respectively.
The one in the castle however moves straight to P4.

The Thief moves to E3.
The Fighter moves to P9.
The Mage moves to K20.
The other Woodfly head straight towards C9.

The Bubblie hops towards C13 to attack Lim.

Lim (Civilian) vs Bubblie

Thunder | 79% HIT  | 2 DMG | 1% CRT
Bounce | 85% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT

Bubblie jumps on it. It meaning an enemy.
MISS!
It actually meant the ground in front of the man with the glasses.

Lim tries if electricity electrocutes this mass of water.
-2 (Bubblie: 16/18 HP)
Bit by bit, actually.

Lim gained 2 Thunder EXP.
Lim gained 30 EXP.

LEVEL UP!
Lim grew to Lv3.
HP rose by 1.
STR rose by 1.
SPD rose by 1.
LCK rose by 1.
RES rose by 1.

Lim is able to promote to a new class.
Which promotion will Lim choose?

1. Mage
  2. Dark Mage
  3. Priest
  4. Archer
  5. Myrmidon

Other Phase Turn 7

Jake stays still, as predicted...

Player Phase Turn 8

Spoiler

67154c10277b46f1ea01cf88824c823a.png

Blue Units:
Malcom - Lv1 - Fire - 16 HP - H16
Lim - Lv3 - Thunder - 18 HP - C14
Henry - Lv3 - Flux - 21 HP - V12
Vanessa - Lv2 - Iron Lance - 18 HP - F18
Raven - Lv3 - Iron Sword - 18 HP - D15
Weiss - Lv2 - Rapier - 18 HP - I15
Gimli - Lv3 - Walking Axe - 28 HP - S16

(OOC Notes: Moved Henry a bit... that's it I guess. Last turn tho)

Edited by NoahStratos
Formatting tweaks

Lim

I can feel it. I can feel how nimble my legs could carry me. Hah, yes! I'm virtually untouchable! Even if admittedly my fingers got a little numb for casting these thunderbolts, I know that I'm more than capable to stand on my own! I might have underestimated this book for what it's worth, but this is simply the beginning. The cliche sounding power that awakens within me is now in my grasp. I seek to find a way to strengthen it, because honestly, what am I to do in a dull world where you either succeed or become nobody, when you are given a world to become anyone you want? This is the ideal world for people like me, and this is how I choose who I want to be.

Lim has chosen to promote into a Mage.