FE: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror: Rebirth - Arc 1 (IC)

NoahStratos

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William contemplates holding position to retaliate, but falls back a few spaces, to G20. Mogalls don't agree with him, and he'd rather not.

Meanwhile, Brady moves to O19, aiming to help out Chuks with a little bit of a Mend.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyodaina and Tomas have been hidden for the chapter until further notice.

Raven has a bone to pick with a Hylian monster.

Raven (Mercenary) vs. Stalfos

Iron Sword | 100% HIT | 10 DMG | 2% CRT
Bronze Sword | 72% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

Raven attacks the skeleton.
-10 (Stalfos: 9/19 HP)
Couldn’t bet on a critical hit.

Stalfos counters.
NO DAMAGE!
Nothing to write home about here.

Raven gained 1 Sword EXP.
Raven gained 10 EXP.

Brady resuscitates Chuks.

Brady (Priest) & Chuks (Civilian)

Mend | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT
Bronze Axe | —% HIT | — DMG | —% CRT

Time for healing.
+10 (Chuks: 16/16 HP)
That worked out splendidly.

Brady gained 1 Staff EXP.
Brady gained 10 EXP.

Boey tries to take the eyeball out.

Boey (Mage) vs. Mogall

Elwind | 89% HIT | 10 DMG | 0% CRT !↓
Evil Eye | 63% HIT | 6 DMG | 0% CRT ↑

Boey begins the battle.
-10 (Mogall: 0/17 HP)
Lights out!

Boey gained 2 Wind EXP.
Boey gained 33 EXP.

Enemy Phase Turn 8

The Stalfos moves to M15 due to… well, something else. (or we’ll break the fourth wall)

The Soldier however moves to G19 to pick on William.

William (Civilian) vs. Soldier

Bronze Lance | 95% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT
Bronze Lance | 87% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT

The Soldier strikes.
-4 (William: 11/19 HP)
Ouch.

William gets revenge.
-5 (Soldier: 5/15 HP)
Smarts, doesn’t it?

William gained 2 Lance EXP.
William gained 30 EXP.

The Mercenary moves to L9.

Player Phase Turn 9

Spoiler

1d93f85fbbd807bc076149788c275017.png

Blue Units:
Kyodaina - Lv1 - Bronze Lance - 12 HP - K13 (Disabled)
Chuks - Lv1 - Bronze Axe - 16 HP - O18
Gabriella - Lv1 - Bronze Sword - 16 HP - Q16
William - Lv2 - Bronze Lance - 11 HP - G20
Raven - Lv2 - Iron Sword - 21 HP - K11
Tomas - Lv3 - Iron Bow - 21 HP - O15 (Disabled)
Boey - Lv1 - Elwind - 22 HP - L17
Elice - Lv4 - Mend - 20 HP - O15
Brady - Lv3 - Mend - 19 HP - O19

OOC Comment: Couldn't keep you waiting, huh?

Edited by NoahStratos
More post day stuff :/

Raven sees the skeleton running very fast away from him. Raven sprinted after the bones, intent on making them sleep again.

Raven moves to L15 and attacks Stalfos with Iron Sword.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

William attacks the Soldier.

William (Civilian) vs. Soldier

Bronze Lance | 87% HIT | 5 DMG | 0% CRT
Bronze Lance | 95% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT

William finishes off the Soldier.
-5 (Soldier: 0/15 HP)
A clean kill.

William gained 4 Lance EXP.
William gained 51 EXP.

LEVEL UP!
William grew to Lv3.
HP rose by 1.
STR rose by 1.
LCK rose by 1.
RES rose by 1.

William is able to promote to a new class.

Which promotion will William choose?

• Soldier
  • Myrmidon
  • Pegasus Knight
  • Troubadour
  • Knight

Raven enacts the finishing blow.

Raven (Mercenary) vs. Stalfos

Iron Sword | 100% HIT | 10 DMG | 2% CRT
Bronze Sword | 72% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

Raven delivers the coup de grace.
-10 (Stalfos: 0/19 HP)
Nice pile of bones you got there.

Raven gained 2 Sword EXP.
Raven gained 33 EXP.

Final Results

Spoiler

202015acedab7bf8611ffff8442ede49.png

Chapter 1 cleared.

Foreign character sheets (1 per player, max in whole ally team currently is 3) are now available.

William must choose a promotion before the story is able to continue.

(OOC Comment: I feel like William will be the Lukas of the roleplay. Too bad we have to let his promotion go through before the crossroads begin to meld.)

Edited by NoahStratos
Post day revision

The Mercenary can be seen retreating towards the forest. Everyone thought there was a respite, but Jake can running to tell them bad news.

“This may sound predictable, but Anna’s gone missing.” Jake warned.
“I know that battle may have taken a while, but—”

A loud neigh resounds in the war-torn island nation. A girlish scream can be heard, as a Pegasus Knight was shot with an arrow.

That incident was to the east, near the cliff-side. Meanwhile a stream of smoke appears to the west, moving like a snake.

Jake looked astonished. “Was I seeing things? Anyways, since she uses magic, she might be have been used as to turn into our enemy.”
Boey looks visibly distraught. This may have been the same song and dance he heard before...
Elice, meanwhile was more intrigued about the mysterious flyer. Was it Est, the Pegasus Sister who had departed after the War of Heroes ended? Or was it someone not native to Archanea.

As they listen to the panicking archer, Boey and Elice are trying to figure out a way to ask him about the kidnapping.

Boey

''H-hey, what did you say, a kidnapping? Is such a thing even possible? Please calm down and tell us!''

Boey looked very distraught. He knew these things could happen, but it hasn't happened to him before.

Raven looked around, seeing the smoke and the downed Pegasus Knight. "I'm going to follow the smoke. Anyone coming? Given how late it is, I doubt Anna's gotten too far, and smoke usually means fire. Someone should see whether or not that Pegasus Knight needs help." Raven moved towards the setting sun.

Elice

"Young lady? Please do me a favor and ask Jake about the kidnapping. I must aid the fallen pegasus knight. If not for my sake, for Anna's." Elice turned to Raven, "Wait! I'll help you check on the pegasus knight, it might be someone I know..." Elice walked up to Raven and kept heading towards the injured Pegasus Knight by his side.

Gabriella

"Thank god she's gone... I guess there's no pain in asking." Gabriella murmured to herself. She stretched and turned to Jake, "So where do you think thet took Anna? I hope she's alright, she was pretty cool, plus she was the only one with a sense of style around here."

Jake

Jake heard Boey’s concerning words. ”We were fighting off more invaders, but later they decided to get smart and took her horse down. Last thing I heard from here was ‘Get off me!’. Cryptic, I know.” He saw Gabriella staring at him and replies, “I have no idea, miss. They took her up north into Aliese. We might need a boat ride there.”

Now Jake noticed Raven and Elice heading into different directions. “Wait, where are you going? Tell us. I’m sure there’s a way we can explain all these phenomena we’re experiencing in Lefvia.”

Meanwhile…

A Singaporean man was wheezing coarsely. He got up and surveyed his immediate area. He was about to deliver large fries and a hamburger, but took the wrong turn and ended up here. This does not look like a city whatsoever.

His motorbike had seen better days. It was inexplicably on fire. He’s lost; and he knew he needed help.

Lim is free to post.

Edited by NoahStratos
Revision #dos

Raven glared at Jake. "I'm trying to help you find Anna, Jake. The smoke is over this way. If we follow it, we are bound to find someone, at least. As for Elice, she's rendering aid to a pegasus knight that is down. Whether or not either of these things are leads to Anna's current whereabouts is unknown, but we have to start somewhere." Raven continued to walk the way of the smoke.

The sun stays still, albeit setting down slowly in the horizon, with its view perturbed slightly by the visible grey substance in the air. Among the trees that surround the landscape, a wide green and orange-hued clearing is situated in the center with a certain figure with the least idea of where he is, and an object deemed unusual to be there--especially when it's in flames as it constantly exhales smokes towering to the skies above. Upon wake, Lim wasn't actually being aware, though still concerned with a nagging feeling like what his shaky gesture may suggest.

"Uh... where is it..." Lim searched around from his spot, scrambling about with both hands touching the grounds nearby. It doesn't take him long enough to trace what seemed to be his, and with a gentle swipe, he retrieved and adjusted his eyeglasses that he must've dropped sometime and regained his vision once more.

"Cough, cough--there we go! Feels great to be able to see aga- whoa!" As Lim turned his direction towards the downed, burning scooter, he quickly rolled backwards to keep himself away from the fire's reach. Fortunately, he safely distanced himself and ended up dirtying himself with grasses, to an extent where he stood up to swipe them off his clothes before analyzing what had happened.

"Phew, I almost burned myself." He sighed in relief, staring at the charred vehicle still building smokes upwards, "Still, I'm not too sure. I'm most certain that I was about to crash on a blue truck that literally went on the opposite lane, and yet...I don't know whether I'm still alive, or simply walking in the afterlife."--cough, cough--"...But then, it just can't be helped that I made a family to starve, nor do I think the insurance could recover the loss. Yep, I definitely am getting fired at this rate, but that wouldn't matter much until I know where I am now." From a safe distance, Lim looked around to see if there are things that didn't join in to fuel the flames in front of him. Incidentally, he found a sling bag and yanked it before the fire began to spread, then walked away from the flames to get some clean air before examining his belongings later.

Edited by HyperMorian

Lim looked behind him to find a strange man with a sword walking towards his general direction. He must’ve followed the billowing smoke.

Raven had found a strange man wearing glasses, not very tall and rather foreign. Had he stumbled across a Hoshidan? No, this man had a bit different visage and was wearing a set of clothes wildly different from his normal fare, even surpassing that of Nohr’s fashion statements. Coming in a set of clothes not from this world smelled of suspicion.

On the other side of the area Jake and co were standing in was a green-haired Pegasus Knight from Magvel. She accepted a mission sent to Ephraim from a unknown sender. She was sent to scout the area stated in the request but was thrown off the path and ended up in a different continent instead. As she regained consciousness, her pegasus was wounded, but she somehow survived the fall.

The next thing she saw was an Archanean with the ocean for hair.

Vanessa is free to post.

Vanessa

Peace were sought back by the six nations across Magvel. Those who were responsible for putting an end to the war were hailed as heroes by the entirety of the continent. Kingdoms were rebuilt to mend the damage done, both commoners and nobles pledged themselves to bring the age of prosperity ever closer. Pages of history demands more witnesses to tell of their exploits, and it just doesn't stop there. Rather, they are furthered by keeping up the effort they put into their usual activities. The knights trained double as hard, bandit attacks have grown noticeably minimum, and while mercenary services aren't having luck in the present days, they refused to grow rust in their skills and sparred among themselves in friendly duels.

On the northwestern side of Magvel, lies Frelia--a kingdom who had remained a long kinship with her neighboring kingdom, Renais. From the day Grado launched her sudden full-scale assault to its end, Frelia stayed strong and both kingdoms shared full support to help each other whenever one is in need. One of the Pegasus Knights of Frelia, who've certainly proven herself was tasked with a mission given from an unknown sender, claiming it to be coming from the current King of Renais, Ephraim. Though both skeptic and expecting Prince Innes to give her orders directly, she couldn't find herself to refuse such honor and did as told--to fly at the designated coordinate on a parchment she was also given with, alone.

Hours of soaring over the blue seas, enduring the strong winds in the skies, she managed to find a cliff of a seemingly uninhabited land shrouded with forests. However, it seemed to appear that the area was anything but accurate as depicted by the parchment she held. She was left confused for a moment--thinking if she was flying at a wrong direction though confident that she did it right, or it just happened that the map failed her from the start.

Either way, she decided to rest before returning back to where she come from. However, her pondering about in the midair gave enough time for one of the apparitions to take aim, then release the string, darting a bolt that hit the abdomen of her steed. The two were taken surprise by the sudden arrow attack--a pained, loud neigh made her rider to scream in panic as their stability gradually lessens. As a last ditch effort, the pegasi hovered to the cliff side and fell head first, thus throwing the girl as both of them made their grievous crash.

It has been quite sometime after she had been unconscious. She wasn't sure if there is anyone who'd lend a hand to help her and her pegasi, or perhaps she had to face the worst case scenario that'd eventually happen if nothing is done to aid them. Then, she opened her eyes once more to see a blue-haired woman dressed in a white dress and a clergy staff in front of her. A mixed feeling of relief and uncertainty filled her mind, she forced herself to speak.

"Who...might you be...?"

Lim

Who's that guy? He mumbled, the moment he laid his slit eyes upon the redheaded man running from afar towards where he is standing at. However, his eyes widened when he noticed what appears to be an unsheathed sword in his right hand, facing parallel to where he is looking at.

"Oh no, no no no no-" Spontaneously, Lim started to ramble and moved his legs through the meadow, eventually turning into a terrified running. He is unsure of what he might be up to, but it just happened that he doesn't want somebody to claim his life yet after a uneventful accident.

The vaguely Sacaen looking man ran as Raven approached the smoldering pile of metal that looked like some sort of horse. Realizing the man was like the other people, namely Chuks, he realized that he needed one of them to talk to him. "I found the source of the fire, Jake. It's the remains of a metal horse. Maybe someone that stayed with you should talk to him, as he saw my blade and ran." Raven then returned to where the corpse was, and to his surprise, it was untarnished in every way. "Glad to see your intact. I swear, I will find the time to bury you, my friend."

Chuks

This was all too much for Chuks. These are certainly not enemies he is used to dealing with. He almost got killed in that battle, and now Anna is nowhere to be found. What world did he come to? Chuks turned to Nim. ''Who might you be? Answer me.'' Chuks spoke in a condescending tone.

Boey

Boey ran to the green-haired pegasus rider that fell down. Boey kept mainly to himself, as to not disturb her, but he looked at her pegasus, who seemed to be hurt. Boey could see blood... He turned to Elice. ''Hey... could you do something about that?''

Lim

Lim alternated his vision back and forth, pacing slower from before in exhaustion and perplexion. He spotted a boulder stoically making its stay not far from where he ended up, then tried to hid himself behind it. His first thought made sure that he has gotten far enough for at least where he can compare his tiny size with a rice granule.

Just what is he up to?! What does he want to do with me?! Albeit panicking, he sighed to calm himself and squinted at him through the horizon to see what his intention might turn out to be. The redheaded swordsman seemed to be more interested with the burning motorbike Lim 'borrowed', turning back to call out his colleagues from the woods where they come out one by one--a black man bearing appearance similar to what he used to laugh at, and another man with a curvy object, almost similar to a bow.

Given how far he is, he couldn't make coherent sentences if he couldn't hear them. He thought about getting a little closer to them, but just by looking at them already made him reluctant to even answer, let alone facing them.