[Poll] Submit up to 3 characters you want to see in Fire Emblem Warriors!

Sylv

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

I voted for Ike, bk and Soren. XD

I think I'm the only person in the world who actually love Soren. T-T

i love soren, he's like my 3rd favourite fe character ever

i just like levin more

3 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i love soren, he's like my 3rd favourite fe character ever

i just like levin more

Finally someone! XD

Levin is GORGEOUS! Sadly, I haven't played Genolgy yet due to its poor map design and graphics. I'm so desperate for it's remake :c....I know I will adore him though because I'm a sucker for mages. XD

8 hours ago, saisymbolic said:

No, she needs as many votes as possible. I need my Ashnard x Mozu boss encounter conversation to happen some kind of way.

They honestly probably only did it to spite Donnel lol

That said, there should be some restrictions on the poll. People could just spam a singular character to rack up votes.

The spreadsheet is where I'll be getting the results from, and the charts created from that data are what I'll ultimately be sending to Koei Tecmo. It's too difficult to delete individual responses on the form itself, as there are too many.

14 minutes ago, Sylv said:

The spreadsheet is where I'll be getting the results from, and the charts created from that data are what I'll ultimately be sending to Koei Tecmo. It's too difficult to delete individual responses on the form itself, as there are too many.

actually, on the topic of that, I looked at the current results of the poll and noticed several alternate spellings or capitalizations being used as different characters, are you going to be able to merge them before sending the results off or could it mess up the results in any way?

I would much rather we get IKE over Ike but god forbid ike gets the most votes.

I just voted for:

1. Nino (Blazing Sword)- My favourite character in Fe 7
  2. Julia (Genealogy of the Holy War)- Mainly because of Heroes (Team Mascot/MVP) but I wanted to give her a hug after her level 40 5 star conversation 
  3. Mitama (Fates)- I think she's awesome, that's pretty much why.

Lilina, Barigan, Hartmut.

And you guys thought your choices were left-field.

Before you say I'm just messing around, I really am tired of not knowing anything at all about at least two of the Eight Legends, not even having a face to go with the names, and I've suggested them as a Voting Gauntlet idea for Heroes as well so this isn't my only time trying to push for them. Hartmut at least had his Hasha no Tsurugi cameo, which though non-canon was at least SOMETHING, while Barigan and Hanon just got screwed. Of the two, I want Hanon more, mostly because I'm interested in how similar to Brave Lyn she ends up looking, but everyone's been complaining about no Lance Cavs and no playable Knights so I figured eh, I'll take either, so I put Barigan as his english title suggests Knight but his only image we have to go off of says Paladin or Great Knight. Plus he has an ice spear. That's gotta count for something, right?

Am I wasting my vote? Eh, perhaps, which is part of why I included Lilina instead of just doing Hartmut, Hanon, and Barigan, as she at least might have a shot, though it was also because we're required to put in a game for the first character and only Athos and Bramimond were ever playable in a game which is what I assumed it meant and so couldn't answer any of the options for Barigan and Hartmut.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

Lilina, Barigan, Hartmut.

And you guys thought your choices were left-field.

Before you say I'm just messing around, I really am tired of not knowing anything at all about at least two of the Eight Legends, not even having a face to go with the names, and I've suggested them as a Voting Gauntlet idea for Heroes as well so this isn't my only time trying to push for them. Hartmut at least had his Hasha no Tsurugi cameo, which though non-canon was at least SOMETHING, while Barigan and Hanon just got screwed. Of the two, I want Hanon more, mostly because I'm interested in how similar to Brave Lyn she ends up looking, but everyone's been complaining about no Lance Cavs and no playable Knights so I figured eh, I'll take either, so I put Barigan as his english title suggests Knight but his only image we have to go off of says Paladin or Great Knight. Plus he has an ice spear. That's gotta count for something, right?

Am I wasting my vote? Eh, perhaps, which is part of why I included Lilina instead of just doing Hartmut, Hanon, and Barigan, as she at least might have a shot, though it was also because we're required to put in a game for the first character and only Athos and Bramimond were ever playable in a game which is what I assumed it meant and so couldn't answer any of the options for Barigan and Hartmut.

why not bramimond, or limstella, then?

i'd like to know more about them too

Just now, Yexin said:

why not bramimond, or limstella, then?

i'd like to know more about them too

If I'd thought of Limstella, I would have put her as first vote(yes, yes, I know she's technically an 'it' but I have issues with that - it feels objectifying), but I didn't. I did think of Bramimond, but they'd probably try to use his 'canon image' which is BS because he looks and acts like whoever he talks to - it would be like playing a generic enemy whose appearance and moveset changed with every foe he attacked, and while I'd play that for the LOLs, I think I'm probably the only one. Theoretically they could use his pre…whatever he did to himself…image, and if they did I'd totally go for that, but I think they'd try for his 'canon image' and I wouldn't like that. Plus the abovementioned argument about Barigan and no Lance Cavs. As for Hartmut, I mostly thought Eckesachs would look epic in this game, considering it looks more like a spear than a sword until you go to hit with it, and that could easily be transferred over by having it take scepter form while Hartmut is dashing and change to sword when Hartmut stops, but there's also the fact that they could give him Zephiel's King Class, which is close enough to Knight that maybe people would stop complaining about no playable Knights too.

Did Ephraim, Draug, and Ranulf. 

There are other armor knights I like better than Draug, but he seems the most likely. Other than the Black Night and Hector they tend not to be too iconic of characters to warrant representing an entire game. 

7 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

I'd also love Lewyn, but that's utopia.

it's not so utopical, he has a crucial role in genealogy, so it's perfectly possible

also, he's a bard (and not another sword user), but not a common bard... "one that can use magic too!" (and it's goddamn Forseti we're talking about)

18 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I just want a decloned Lucina. If they do that, then I'm good. Though Walhart would be nice too.

Doesn't Lucina use her fathers fighting style. So shouldn't her moveset be cloned for story reasons?

I want Hector, Erika and Ephraim. Most of all though Hector. Its not happening but I'd love Titania in the game as well for obvious reasons.

Edited by wissenschaft

6 minutes ago, wissenschaft said:

Doesn't Lucina use her fathers fighting style. So shouldn't her moveset be cloned for story reasons?

I want Hector, Erika and Ephraim. Most of all though Hector.

Story wise, yes, but she also has different attacking animations, so they could have half and halved it. Something to make them stand apart a bit more. Plus, it feels kind of like the devs were being either spiteful and/or lazy because they were told to put her in. I actually kind of wish that Bride Lucina came with a different moveset just so she had one to her own. At least from what little I've seen, she has flashier specials which actually does seem to fit with how she liked to spin and stuff more in her crits.

Edited by Arthur97

1. Basilio - He was fun in Awakening, best one-liners :). And he would be the best infantry axe unit.
  2. Lucius - One of my favorite characters from FE7, powerful Light magic would be fun. (He needs redemption after Heroes).
  3. Lukas/ Berkut - Two of my favorite characters in Echoes, both really good and could be fun in Warriors.