Fire Emblem Heroes: The Mafia Gacha: The Game Thread

Shinori

but anyways now that I think of it Empowerer is a better Safeguard, because it blocks hooks/hijacks etc without blocking protective or investigative roles so Bartozio is probably scum

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

BBM still doubts me ;~;

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! WE SHARED POUTINE TOGETHER!!!

I can't believe that's your lasting memory and not the escape game or the fried chicken or the board games

also he's already targeted Junko, he can't target himself, and GP is ascetic, so it's either you or Refa

actually like 5 mins before phase end I'm going to go ahead and use our phase extension if mack/FK don't make it back. we'll finish the massclaim tomorrow so we'll probably just lynch off role actions and claims straight away as opposed to trying to do it off posts for the first 48 hours and then scrambling to do it through roles for the last 24 hours, so we probably won't need the extension then

14 minutes ago, BBM said:

but anyways now that I think of it Empowerer is a better Safeguard, because it blocks hooks/hijacks etc without blocking protective or investigative roles so Bartozio is probably scum

...I can't believe I didn't realize this. Yeah, okay, we should definitely lynch Bartozio.

12 minutes ago, BBM said:

I can't believe that's your lasting memory and not the escape game or the fried chicken or the board games

also he's already targeted Junko, he can't target himself, and GP is ascetic, so it's either you or Refa

We kinda screwed up on the Escape Game and I legit don't recall much from the board games aside from the pattern identifying game. Fried Chicken was gooood

5 minutes ago, BBM said:

actually like 5 mins before phase end I'm going to go ahead and use our phase extension if mack/FK don't make it back. we'll finish the massclaim tomorrow so we'll probably just lynch off role actions and claims straight away as opposed to trying to do it off posts for the first 48 hours and then scrambling to do it through roles for the last 24 hours, so we probably won't need the extension then

##Vote: Phase-Extension

I dunno if we'll get enough, but let's see...

20 minutes ago, BBM said:

oh didn't think about that

how much time is left?

Not playing

8 minutes ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

I legit don't recall much from the board games aside from the pattern identifying game

I remember playing LyLo mafia and managing to fool you two into thinking I was town two games in a row. Also playing Uno with Vhaltz's deck. So basically everything that wasn't a board game.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Mack can check me targeting Junko, and the only explanation for his action going through is my role claim being true

???

his action would still go through if you didn't do anything

also hammer can't be taken back