Fire Emblem Heroes: The Mafia Gacha: The Game Thread

Shinori

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not totally refa's fault, should've just tried to think about it myself instead of just 100% going with it, realized we might have been able to get faerie lynched (because regardless if I was town or scum, the way he described his role made no sense to me and I figured we might be able to pull off a lynch based on why would this role be a thing or something like that)

nice job refa though! I thought once marth was confirmed town we were never going to win but you did it!

I screwed up

He claimed non-consecutive, not odd-night

I shouldn't have bought that claim that he wouldn't be able to use it on N4

I'm an idiot

I'm sorry

Your onii-sama was a baka, Olwen, I understand why you betrayed me and I deserve to be murdered by the sword I gave you

14 minutes ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

You seriously approved of Junko's claim of being roleblocked?

I don't think people realize how rubbish I am at this game lol.

hmm I feel like being scum would have been more fun for me if it hadn't came down to basically POV, refa had to save my ass a ton  and I felt bad because he was doing most of the work lol

I took a nap.

Congratulations to scum and thanks for playing, everyone. Shinori and I'll get postgame and discussions about the setup soon, not right now though.

3 minutes ago, Green Poet said:

That persuade was pretty smart. Surprised that the townslip wasn't faked though, that must've been frustrating to argue against lol. "They're all voting me but for the wrong reasons whyyyyy"

Yeah haha, although TBF people did catch on to the fact that I could have just caught it as scum (which is what happened).  You yourself caught onto the persuade as well IIRC.

3 minutes ago, Junk said:

hmm I feel like being scum would have been more fun for me if it hadn't came down to basically POV, refa had to save my ass a ton  and I felt bad because he was doing most of the work lol

and most of the fuck ups too tbf

3 minutes ago, Green Poet said:

That persuade was pretty smart. Surprised that the townslip wasn't faked though, that must've been frustrating to argue against lol. "They're all voting me but for the wrong reasons whyyyyy"

Did it really matter whether that townslip was faked or not though? Picking it up was suspicious either way.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I took a nap.

Shinori and I'll get postgame and discussions about the setup soon, not right now though.

Was it a good nap?

Anyways, I'd be interested in seeing the Mason and Graveyard QT's.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Did it really matter whether that townslip was faked or not though? Picking it up was suspicious either way.

I wouldn't say it's inherently scummy (you could argue how I handled it in this game was, I'm a biased audience so I'm not qualified to answer that).  Townies pick up on slips all of the time (yeah, even me) regardless of if they're accurate or not, so it's hard to say whether or not they had scum motivation.

Mm that's true, yeah.

Also Refa, that comment about it being generally better to claim ascetic immediately upon game start, was that legit advice (like you'd say the same as town)? I wasn't sure how to handle claiming it and esp. after the fact once I realized that scum could then hijack to me for an additional hook

2 minutes ago, Junk said:

graveyard didn't get one I think. never recieved it

We got one, actually. I was wondering why you never posted there...

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gtpVW3jey3C

Just now, Refa said:

I wouldn't say it's inherently scummy (you could argue how I handled it in this game was, I'm a biased audience so I'm not qualified to answer that).  Townies pick up on slips all of the time (yeah, even me) regardless of if they're accurate or not, so it's hard to say whether or not they had scum motivation.

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

Graveyard was probably Town-only, so that they can speculate on the remaining scum without dead scum barging in

Michelaar posted there to ask whether or not he should reveal the remaining scum though...

Just now, Oboro-Garasu said:

Also, wait

Not only did you approve of Junko claiming roleblocked...

...but you also approved of Junko targeting me instead of you?

Refa what the Furudo Erika

Wait no, I'm bad but not that bad.  Junko targeted me every night AFAIK.

1 minute ago, Green Poet said:

Mm that's true, yeah.

Also Refa, that comment about it being generally better to claim ascetic immediately upon game start, was that legit advice (like you'd say the same as town)? I wasn't sure how to handle claiming it and esp. after the fact once I realized that scum could then hijack to me for an additional hook

It's what people generally do, anyways.  I'm not sure if it's the best play or not to make as a Town!Ascetic, but it's likelier that you'll mess up a townie's action than a scum one is the logic behind it.  I don't think how you claimed was bad, though.