Fire Emblem Heroes: The Mafia Gacha: The Game Thread

Shinori

1 minute ago, Pika_pika42 said:

Never heard of Scum DayVig or Colour Cop(except perhaps in EIMM) before.

I don't think the doc should protect me. Can anyone tell me how to use my role productively? I am kinda feeling left out because of it.

As for the Lynch, I don't mind anyone except BBM, MI & Refa.

I honestly don't know how you can be helpful, Courier generally seems like a rather bad role because they can share information to town without letting scum know but they have no way to gather the information in the first place. 

I can understand BBM and MI but what makes you sure that Refa is town 

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Send a message to GP.  I don't think she's lying about her claim, but I just want to make sure that she's not some scum ascetic variant that turns off after something happens.  Kinda niche use but there's nothing better AFAIK.

@Green Poet Nothing FK said implied that his results were delayed.  Obviously he told FK to add that to his claim in the scum chat and FK forgot to do it.

23 minutes ago, Junk said:

not gonna lie, pretty annoyed that people want to lynch me today when we'll have a result on me by day 3 and I don't want to waste today lynching town that'll be known by D3 because scum kill will result in 2 down dead and D3 would just be a confirmation of my alignment (FK getting his results blocked would make no sense since hooker blocks actions, not results! and it's pretty likely town has a protective role to cover FK), feel like it'd be better to lynch someone with more ambiguity now instead of later (i'd probably go with bartizio I guess?, proto I think would be okay too since a lot of issues with him seem to come down to rolespec and if we're gonna play that game I'd rather get it over with now instead of MYLO or LYLO)

but yeah lynching me today is dumb 

Missed this post somehow.

My deal is GP/Pika/Bartozio have stronger reasons to be town than you, so you're where you are because of PoE.  I also don't get your issues with Bartozio?  I don't remember you mentioning him before.  Actually, I don't get why you want to lynch Proto as well.

Just now, BBM said:

I don't think weapon colour is relevant; it's safe to assume that veronica is mafia and she's green iirc?

FK is getting hooked or killed tonight if he's town or pretending to have gotten hooked if he's scum; the only way we're getting a result is if we lynch the hooker today. so "we'll have a result tomorrow" is a bad argument.

we need to come to some kind of consensus or we're just going to waste today's lynch lol

I just don't think Proto is scum even if you look at his play but I've had to rescind my townreads like one by one so at this point i don't know anymore but I still wouldn't lynch him today.

if I had to pick a scumteam I think I'd lean towards FK/Junko but I think it's worth seeing what happens to FK tonight. if we can get the hooker today then scum will basically have to kill him if he's town

I think mack should track FK as well because then scum!FK would have to idle his action to fake being hooked. doc should protect one of me/marth/mack/pika, who are the only people I am confident are town right now

She's green yeah.

I'd lynch Proto/FK today.

Fair enough on your Proto read, I don't have any issues with his play either.   It's just his Mason Vig claim seems so unbelievable and no one else seems to be the least bothered by it (Junk said he'd be okay with voting Proto but it seemingly has nothing to do with my issues on the slot).

Spoiler

93dd8f683c.png

Doc definitely should not protect Marth.  He's basically a stump who is pretending to be alive, and scum killing him would hurt them.

12 minutes ago, Junk said:

The reason why i'd go bartizio over the rest of "ambigious" people who i'd call GP, Refa, Mack, Pika Pika, Proto, and Bartizio is that from POV he looks the least townie to me, his D2 has felt super passive  and while his D1 reads post on everyone was good that's what appears townie to me while the rest of his content appears mostly null. Refa talking about the townslip at the end of D1 just before the lynch I have no idea why he'd do as scum.  I already explained what I thought of everyone else (and to add onto that, i don't get why scum mack would claim now as well as GP when there was no need to). 

One thing i'm confused about though, is that assuming i'm scum, asking to get persuaded as scum would be ridiculously dumb since i've basically lost my voting power which is extremely important for scum?

Fair enough on Bartozio.  I still don't get why you are cool with Proto being lynched, though.  AFAIK, you want him lynched because peoples' main issues (and by peoples', I mean me) are role shenanigans, which is bad.

Yeah, that's why I'm not as confident in you being scum.  Only reasons I could see you doing it are for WIFOM, but that seems like a stretch considering that the only person people had any issues with for the first 24 hours was me.

I've been trying to post but my net keeps going off.

The safest lynch today would be Bartozio because the Mich-Bart interactions not making sense as scum-scum doesn't hold when scum can get angry and frustrated of being targeted while their fellow buddies are having a better time. Like, nothing is stopping Mich from being jealous? I mean as scum I've never thrown shade on my buddy for this but I've definitely felt jealous before. Also bad voting history, again. He's experienced enough to participate well in the discussion but makes the kind of votes that town shouldn't be making.

Junko's play throughout the game isn't what I'd call townie since the Michelaar vote isn't something that screams town.Like he was initially hesitant to vote Michelaar and didn't commit to the Michelaar vote until two pages later, when he was I think 4th on the wagon? There's also the problem with him getting any reads after, I don't think he ever followed up on his BBM read after D1. 

If an item maker or any town role that gives night actions exists, they should clearly target me. Pika should also target me and send whatever he thinks he can't share in the thread for whatever reason.

i mean I don't think they should protect Pika either since he's a courier I'm just giving choices beyond PROTECT THIS PERSON so that the mafia are indecisive

FK needs to claim properly what colour cop actually means; it's not an actual rolename. the way he talked about it though, that he would need at least another night, made me think of a cop that gets a "colour" that corresponds to each alignment but they don't know which colour is which alignment, so all they can do is compare peoples alignments to each other until someone flips and then they know which colour is which alignment. this makes more sense to me than a delayed cop, since I don't know what colours have to do with that.

what makes me think that fk might still be scum is that there are too many info roles/conftownies and I think mack is a lot more likely to be town based on his play and his role is also confirmed- elie said start of day 2 that he got visited by someone and lookout is a tracker that lets their target know they were visited (I think). a cop that requires us to wait a phase to get any kind of results is also a good way for him to survive longer. also the way he just gave up on the game doesn't exactly make me think he's town either. I would guess either him or proto are scum and I'm leaning him. but it would mean that the godfather is there as a red herring, which has been done before I think but not a ton.

idk I feel like that's not the type of exchange you'd have in thread; it'd be more something you'd post in PM. if you guys really want to lynch bartozio I guess we can do it though

I think using Pika's role to confirm GP's ascetic (though I don't think she's lying) is better unless he has more to his role that he's hiding

there are so many wifom possibilities with the persuade idek anymore. but like as scum I've organized my own kidnapping for the entire day phase before so I don't think it's super unlikely

So if we go off the assumption that mafia is three member we have a dead godfather, and likely a hooker since BBM claimed he got RB'ed (actually can town get a hooker and can a town hooker target town?)(also hope the hooker isn't Veronica cause ew) and a persuader (That is assuming the persuade is scum which seems most likely) so if they have a fourth role what would it be?

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I've been trying to post but my net keeps going off.

The safest lynch today would be Bartozio because the Mich-Bart interactions not making sense as scum-scum doesn't hold when scum can get angry and frustrated of being targeted while their fellow buddies are having a better time. Like, nothing is stopping Mich from being jealous? I mean as scum I've never thrown shade on my buddy for this but I've definitely felt jealous before. Also bad voting history, again. He's experienced enough to participate well in the discussion but makes the kind of votes that town shouldn't be making.

Junko's play throughout the game isn't what I'd call townie since the Michelaar vote isn't something that screams town.Like he was initially hesitant to vote Michelaar and didn't commit to the Michelaar vote until two pages later, when he was I think 4th on the wagon? There's also the problem with him getting any reads after, I don't think he ever followed up on his BBM read after D1. 

If an item maker or any town role that gives night actions exists, they should clearly target me. Pika should also target me and send whatever he thinks he can't share in the thread for whatever reason.

Fair enough on the first point.

Mmm, I disagree because he could have voted Pika and swung the wagon to his favour.  Your point about the reads is good though, didn't actually think about it until you mentioned it.  I can get not having a lot of scumreads later on because it's been a clusterfuck but I think the only other scumread he's had has been Elie.

If Pika has information that he can't share in thread for any other reason, fair enough but I still think he should target GP otherwise.

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

i mean I don't think they should protect Pika either since he's a courier I'm just giving choices beyond PROTECT THIS PERSON so that the mafia are indecisive

FK needs to claim properly what colour cop actually means; it's not an actual rolename. the way he talked about it though, that he would need at least another night, made me think of a cop that gets a "colour" that corresponds to each alignment but they don't know which colour is which alignment, so all they can do is compare peoples alignments to each other

there are so many wifom possibilities with the persuade idek anymore. but like as scum I've organized my own kidnapping for the entire day phase before so I don't think it's super unlikely

Oh, my mistake.

Yeah, that was my thought as well WRT his role.

The problem is that I don't see Scum!Junk making that play on his own.  The only people in this game ballsy enough to do that would be me, Elie, you, and Marth.  FMPOV, three of those people are confirmed town and I'm not scumreading you.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

So if we go off the assumption that mafia is three member we have a dead godfather, and likely a hooker since BBM claimed he got RB'ed (actually can town get a hooker and can a town hooker target town?)(also hope the hooker isn't Veronica cause ew) and a persuader (That is assuming the persuade is scum which seems most likely) so if they have a fourth role what would it be?

oh god don't make me think of that, you sick puppy

i don't get what you mean when you're referring to a 4th role tho

I am just saying its not necessarily a three man mafia or those three roles aren't confirmed mafia since the hooker could just as easily be town and the persuader could be town (but i don't really think so.) So you guys are the ones who know role meta's and that what could they have if the hooker is town? Sort of realised that is an irrelevant question though

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

oh god don't make me think of that, you sick puppy

i don't get what you mean when you're referring to a 4th role tho

@marth- my action failed last night and I didn't target GP

town hookers can target town but there's no way they would have targeted me n1. 10/3 is the only split that really works for a 13p game. 11/2 is way too many town and 9/4 is too many scum

remember inception mafia where the hooker was an actual hooker good times

Just now, BBM said:

remember inception mafia where the hooker was an actual hooker good times

nothing about that game was a good time

Votals:
Refa (2): Bartozio, Junko
Oboro-garasu (1): Refa
Junko (1): BBM

Not voting: everyone else

idk this was requested

yeah there were so many posts I just wanted to be sure

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bartozio I guess meh 

I'll be around for phase end tomorrow. I think we have around 11.5 hours left?

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

I can understand BBM and MI but what makes you sure that Refa is town 

I never said I am sure Refa or for that matter even BBM is town but they are my town reads. I like their efforts in scum hunting, solving the game, moving discussion forward and asking relevant questions.

I would also rather vote Bartozio for now as I had an iffy feeling about his vote on Michelaar. He hasn't even contributed much and his reason for voting Refa was very weak.

##Vote: Bartozio

So lets crunch some numbers we have 10 players left of those only 8 can vote assuming Bartozio is scum and Junko is town we need every remaining town to vote Bartozio, If Bartozio is town and scum get a kill tonight we will have 5 town who can vote against 2 mafia and if the persuader doesn't have limitations it will still be 4 town against 3 mafia vote wise which I think is still enough to get a lynch (I think not quite sure how many you need I think it just has to be over half) and only if we get that lynch wrong will we be in a lynch or lose. (FOR The love of Naga if my numbers are wrong tell me.)

So I think its probably 50-50 if Bartozio is or isn't mafia and after analysing how things could turn out if he is town I think voting him is rather safe.

##Vote: Bartozio 

Ugh, this game...

At te very least I'm against voting FK or Junko right now, as checking the cop role sounds to useful.

I also agree lynching someone right now is probably better, considering the numbers. It would be great if that someone is not me though...

Mack, GP and Refa's claims all fit toghether pretty well, the only way I can see GP and Refa's claim being fake is if Elie got role blocked (by the hooker), but I think @BBM claimed to have been targeted by a hooker?

Bartozio seems to be the best lynch for today.

@Bartozio, you should probably claim now.

(also, the consistency between Mack's, Green Poet's, and Refa's claims only support their roleclaims and not necessarily their alignments)

The thing is, if there's only two scum left, one of those three has to be town.

But yeah, I should claim:

I'm buffbitch Erika, I can make someone strongwilled during the night (so they're actions cannot be stopped during the night). I used it on Pika during N1 because I assumed courier was allignment indicative.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But yeah, I should claim:

I'm buffbitch Erika, I can make someone strongwilled during the night (so they're actions cannot be stopped during the night). I used it on Pika during N1 because I assumed courier was allignment indicative.

NAI claim.  Who are you bothered by now?