Fire Emblem Heroes: The Mafia Gacha: The Game Thread

Shinori

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the wagon, I... really am shocked to learn that it wasn't a Safeguard. I seriously have a hard time accepting Scenario #2. Like, seriously. FK claimed roleblocked while Mack claimed to have targeted FK, and it was only after those claims that Scum!Junko popped in and... claimed to be roleblocked? While spouting nonsense about Green Poet visiting FK? I don't get it. At no point did Scum!Junko ever say anything to suggest any of the components of Scenario #1. We came up with that on our own, and it was the only way we could consider Town!Junko. And it was a scenario that would shatter the moment Mack confirmed that their ability wasn't a safeguard (which Scum!Junko would've already known, since FK claimed roleblocked). Could Scum!Junko really have tried to pull all this off...?

Perhaps I'm overthinking Junko's mindset. Maybe Scum!Junko's claim of being roleblocked was never actually intended to be an effective intelligent gambit at all, but was simply a really pathetic struggle that Scum!Junko himself believed would be easily crushed by some low-effort analysis. Or maybe... I overstimated FK's intelligence, in that the Mafia roleblocked Junko while Scum!FK claimed to be blocked, which sounds like an utterly stupid set of decisions, especially since FK could have easily just reported incriminating results on Junko if they really wanted us to consider lynching Junko...

I don't really want to dive too deep into this WIFOM, so I'll likely vote for Junko anyway due to Scenario #1 no longer being applicable. But... I'd be lying if I said I'm perfectly happy with this. This turn of events... is not right. I'm sure there is some abnormality in this outcome, but I can't identify it accurately, and I can't claim that the extent to which I tried to analyze it is sufficient.

Anyhow, yeah, I'll likely vote for Junko anyway, but... I just want to hear some more thoughts and opinions about this. Am I really the only one here who has this nagging sense of uneasiness for this lynch...?

...okay, I sent in my last post was before I read Junko's latest post

And this Junko feels like a confession

I think my anxiety just cleared up now

Thanks, Junko

Still not voting until Blues and Pika show up, especially Pika since I need them to see my request

##Vote Junk

Looks like they just fessed up.

Sorry for being inactive guys. There's some irl stuff going on. Seriously this game is becoming more complicated by the day. I don't really think I would have understood what's going on but for Oboro's scenarios post.

Ok Oboro. I would surely send you a player's name who I am most suspicious about.

Day 3 has ended, everyone decided to hang up Junko by the neck.

Votals:

Junko(5): Green poet, Mackc2, Faerie Knight, Junko, Pikamaster

Junko has died, he was:

Dear Junko, you are Xander, the Paragon Knight.

You are Xander, the husbando. No, for real, there is like three of you -- two of them are fanservice and the other one was basically free. Built-in distant counter on a horse, great defense, what isn't to like?! Your love for your sibling has caused you to see the pain in your sibling Veronica, however, joining her against the Heroes. You will slay any enemies before her for her cause. You're also really dumb.

Because you are always prepared for battle, you are always in full armor, thus the first attempt on your life will be negated.

Each night, you may respond to your role PM with "I will watch over you, <USER>." You will watch over <USER>, stopping any visits to them and learning of everyone who targeted <USER>. In short, you are the 1-shot bulletproof shrouding watcher.

You are aligned with Embla. You win when all enemies of Embla have been eliminated.

With that Night 3 has started. It ends in 24 hours, or tomorrow at 2 am CST.

No timer this time though.

Faerie Knight has died! He was:

On 9/30/2017 at 11:53 PM, Sunwoo said:

Dear Faerie Knight, you are Sharena, the Princess of Askr.

The other main lord of Fire Emblem Heroes, you are bubbly and spirited and determined to become friends with all the Heroes. Because you are adorable and have a good stat distribution to boot, you have many fans and admirers. Perhaps if you hadn't been matched up against Lucina in the first voting gauntlet, you would've had a chance to prove your fledgling popularity!

Each night, you may respond to your role PM with, "I want us to be friends, <USER>!" You will converse with <USER> and learn the color of their alignment. Because of your trusting nature, you will not think about which color corresponds to Askr or Embla and will not learn alignment. Once you scan two different colors, however, your ability will be reset. In short, you are the colorblind alignment cop.

You are aligned with Askr. You win when all enemies of Askr have been eliminated.

It is now D4. D4 ends on October 15 at 1:00 AM PST. If this phase end time does not work for the majority of players, please let us know in your role PM and I will see if we can change the phase end time.

You need a hammer to lynch. To hammer you need three votes.

5 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

who did you target last night, Refa?

i'll tell you later, want some answers from mackc2 first.

Ok as I sent this message to Oboro last night, I will share it with the public too.

My suspicions are on Refa now since I think they are the only one who have not claimed their role (atleast I don't remember their claim) while everyone else's roles have been claimed and proven to a certain extent.

My 2nd suspicion is on Green Poet as their Ascetic Insomniac role seems a bit scummy.

Did anyone target me last night?

I didn't, I asked you because MY action failed and I was wondering if you did it.  I didn't think scum had a roleblocker after last night (it's possible that BBM and FK's actions failed due to Junk's role, and explains why BBM specifically was killed on N2), so I targeted Proto and redirected him to Marth (it would explain why FK's action failed on him and why scum wasn't worried about killing me on N2).  Now I'm just confused.