New to This

kaiban

heyy, so hi. My name is Kaiban, and I'm a longtime fan of fire emblem (kaiban actually being what I named mark my first time playing blazing blade). I started playing as a youngin' when my younger cousin asked me for help with a fantasy game that had swords, magic, and anime characters; eventually, this led to me being a major fan of the series but not really having much money or time to invest into it. I've played Blazing Sword (my favorite cause of nostalgia), Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn (could never get a copy of Path of Radiance), and I am in the middle of my first playthrough of Awakening. I have also played through the Binding Blade, but I messed up and didn't know there were different endings, so I am working back to getting the true ending (orz). I look forward to playing more and to becoming more involved with the community here at Serenes Forest. Thank you for having me!

PS. this is my first time on a forum, so I'm not sure about what I'm doing lol please be kind and help guide me :D

2 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Kaiban!

If it's your first time around be sure to check the the code of  conduct    https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/guidelines/

Other than that, explore, join discussion etc...

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to check out the code of conduct.

Well, I haven't seen Levant Mir Celestia around lately, so...

Welcome to Airport 1001! Remember to wake that slugabed up, and enjoy your stay!

Anyways, welcome! If you have any questions about Awakening anything, go ahead and ask me or the abovementioned Levant Mir Celestia so we can argue with each other about whether Counter is worth anything among other things and maybe even help you out! If you ever get into Fates, I'm always hanging around and you can ask stuff about that too, or if you'd rather ask the community at large that's cool too!

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Well, I haven't seen Levant Mir Celestia around lately, so...

Welcome to Airport 1001! Remember to wake that slugabed up, and enjoy your stay!

Anyways, welcome! If you have any questions about Awakening anything, go ahead and ask me or the abovementioned Levant Mir Celestia so we can argue with each other about whether Counter is worth anything among other things and maybe even help you out! If you ever get into Fates, I'm always hanging around and you can ask stuff about that too, or if you'd rather ask the community at large that's cool too!

Thank you for the warm welcome as well! I'll be sure to reach out if I have any questions!