Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4VKCxD8.jpg

A new voting gauntlet has just been announced, in which eight descendants of dragons will battle it out in a popularity contest!

The event will last from the 9th until the 15th of October, so you have plenty of time to support your favourite dragon (or half-dragon)!

Once again, the gauntlet is accompanied by summoning focus banners:
Block A: male Corrin, young Tiki, Ninian, Fae;
Block B: adult Tiki, Sophia, female Corrin, Nowi.

The final round has concluded, the gauntlet is over:

bc66Qqr.jpg

Ninian, Oracle of Destiny, has triumphed over Corrin, Fateful Princess!

Congratulations to our beautiful dancing ice dragon!

Again, there is a score tracker on the Heroes official website!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The easiest would be a Hosido royals vs Fates royals, since they all have Dragon blood.

That would be too boring though, and I hope for something more interesting.

If they do manaketes, maybe they could do something like Manaketes vs Falchion users (?). At least there is at least four of each.

Ninian/Nowi/Corrin F/Tiki/Adult Tiki vs Marth/Lucina/Chrom/Alm

What if it’s a Genealogy gauntlet to go with a Genealogy banner? Genealogy holy blood is basically dragon blood.

@mcsilas: yet another chance for me to not get Lucina!

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What if it’s a Genealogy gauntlet to go with a Genealogy banner? Genealogy holy blood is basically dragon blood.

@mcsilas: yet another chance for me to not get Lucina!

Well she has been in a few VGs already Just like Leo

Actually if it is Fates Royals that's another chance for Leo to hopefully win!

It better not be fates royals only. That would be the most boring gauntlet ever.

Manaketes+other dragon descendants like Julia and Sophia would be a much better selection.

(why does everyone assume fates for everything vaguely related to it. Like when people thought moment of fate would be a fates TT)

Edited by Korath88

Oh boy oh boy another blood bath!

I really really hope they’ll be addressing at least some of the causes of the previous gauntlet fiascos. 

I really hope it’s not a gauntlet of just Fates royals. Nothing against them (except Elise) but there are so many more dragon blooded and straight up dragons from this series narrowing it down to just one character would be kinda boring and a missed opportunity if you ask me. (Although another chance for Leo to be in but probably not win a gauntlet would be amusing)

Edited by DarkLordIvy

12 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Oh boy oh boy another blood bath!

I really really hope they’ll be addressing at least some of the causes of the previous gauntlet fiascos. 

I really hope it’s not a gauntlet of just Fates royals. Nothing against them (except Elise) but there are so many more dragon blooded and straight up dragons from this series narrowing it down to just one character would be kinda boring and a missed opportunity if you ask me. (Although another chance for Leo to be in but probably not win a gauntlet would be amusing)

At least there's no Gaius if it is Royals!

Actually, Nohrian summer is basically Nohrian Royals (without Camilla), so it would be even more boring if it was Hoshido vs Nohr.

That said, I'm sure people would like a Ryoma/Hinoka banner since they're so rare

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least there's no Gaius if it is Royals!

Actually, Nohrian summer is basically Nohrian Royals (without Camilla), so it would be even more boring if it was Hoshido vs Nohr.

That said, I'm sure people would like a Ryoma/Hinoka banner since they're so rare

Oi I actually like Gaius! 

I’m not entirely following why it would be more boring if it ends up being Nohr vs. Hoshido. Or do you mean it would be even more boring because we basically already had a Nohr side of a gauntlet with Nohrian summer? (If that’s the case I’m sorry it’s 2am I’m tired)

I can’t falt anybody for wanting Ryoma and Hinoka on another banner. Particularly Hinoka, we could really do with a flyer skills banner of some kind. 

I just don't want Leo and Elise again for a fourth time. Considering that several characters in the history of FE have dragon blood or are dragons, who are not from Fates, and are in this game, I will be peeved if they find another way to shoehorn the majority of Fates royals (especially the Nohrians) again. Soren hasn't been in a gauntlet yet and this one sounds like it'd fit him, albeit a bit spoileriffic.

Edited by Sunwoo

10 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Oi I actually like Gaius! 

I’m not entirely following why it would be more boring if it ends up being Nohr vs. Hoshido. Or do you mean it would be even more boring because we basically already had a Nohr side of a gauntlet with Nohrian summer? (If that’s the case I’m sorry it’s 2am I’m tired)

I can’t falt anybody for wanting Ryoma and Hinoka on another banner. Particularly Hinoka, we could really do with a flyer skills banner of some kind. 

I was in his team in the end, only a jest :)

But yeah it was more since Nohrian Summer is basically the Nohr side. I mean they might do Hoshido vs Nohr eventually but to have it fairly soon after summer is a bit repetitive

@Sunwoo Oh that's a neat choice actually! Heroes isn't exactly great at hiding spoilers though so I can see them doing that.

So maybe him, both Corrins, both Tikis, Fae, Nowi and Ninian?

It's because Heroes is so bad at hiding spoilers that I suggest Soren, to be honest.

Hmm, I suppose I could see both Corrins and both Tikis making it into the gauntlet, although I'd prefer not to have "double dipping", so maybe pick one of the Tikis and one of the Corrins, depending on which gender you have a shortage of. Fae, Nowi, and Ninian are naturally all good choices, too. Excluding the Fates royals, do we have any other male characters of draconic descent in the game?

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I was in his team in the end, only a jest :)

But yeah it was more since Nohrian Summer is basically the Nohr side. I mean they might do Hoshido vs Nohr eventually but to have it fairly soon after summer is a bit repetitive

@Sunwoo Oh that's a neat choice actually! Heroes isn't exactly great at hiding spoilers though so I can see them doing that.

So maybe him, both Corrins, both Tikis, Fae, Nowi and Ninian?

Good to know I’m not that far gone in my exhaustion then. I agree Hoshido vs. Nohr eventually, but hopefully not for a good long while. 

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I just don't want Leo and Elise again for a fourth time. Considering that several characters in the history of FE have dragon blood or are dragons, who are not from Fates, and are in this game, I will be peeved if they find another way to shoehorn the majority Fates royals (especially the Nohrians) again. Soren hasn't been in a gauntlet yet and this one sounds like it'd fit him, albeit a bit spoileriffic.

I am so torn on both wanting Soren to be in a gauntlet, and the spooooiilerrrssss!

edit: mRobin could sort of count as another male dragon descendent, but otherwise it would just be Soren. They need to add Kurthnaga and Nasir asap. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's because Heroes is so bad at hiding spoilers that I suggest Soren, to be honest.

Hmm, I suppose I could see both Corrins and both Tikis making it into the gauntlet, although I'd prefer not to have "double dipping", so maybe pick one of the Tikis and one of the Corrins, depending on which gender you have a shortage of. Fae, Nowi, and Ninian are naturally all good choices, too. Excluding the Fates royals, do we have any other male characters of draconic descent in the game?

Roy, maybe?

Maybe Awakening spoiler?

Spoiler

Would Robin count?

I'm not actually sure to be honest.

Edited by mcsilas

Male Robin would count, but he's already been in a gauntlet ... is he really the only other male "dragon blood" character besides Corrin and Soren? As much as I like Roy/Ninian, I don't think Heroes is going to do anything that may possible canonize any of the lords' pairings.

Honestly, I'm not sure I could bear to watch Leo lose a fourth time so part of me hopes this won't be Hoshido vs. Nohr. Though if it is, it'll at least mean that there'll be another banner with Elise on it she still hasn't come home to me *sniff*, not in her regular outfit anyways.

Though in the event that Julia is involved in this, I'd be willing to listen to recruitment pitches from her team since she did spook my rates on Performing Arts finally join my posse on Monday. I do quite like her to begin with anyways even in spite of her eliminating Sanaki back in the mage gauntlet.

just like @Vaximillian said, the crusaders have dragon blood inside them, so i expect a genealogy-themed voting gauntlet, even though it's a bit too soon, imo

but HEY, that could mean levin will be in the game!!!

If it was the royals, it'd be dull. Clear winner from the start.

I'm interested to see who it is. It will probably turn out to be Falchion vs Dragon, but I figure that has a pretty clear winner, too so yawn (though would be looking to be surprised).

Oh well. Looking forward to the feathers! :D

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Male Robin would count, but he's already been in a gauntlet ... is he really the only other male "dragon blood" character besides Corrin and Soren? As much as I like Roy/Ninian, I don't think Heroes is going to do anything that may possible canonize any of the lords' pairings.

Sometimes I really wish they introduce new units in VGs as well for cases like this.

That way we can get Nils and have enough dancers for a Dancer Voting Gauntlet

are we sure this is a voting gauntlet? My japanese is bad but all I can see is that it's a new event. It doesn't specifically says it's voting gauntlet? 

ok lol no completely mind skipped   投票大戦 . it's voting gauntlet :( 

Edited by Asumi

I'm gonna guess manaketes and maybe some characters like Corrin thrown in to round out the 8 characters needed. While unlike most I don't mind another Fates heavy gauntlet, I just kinda doubt that really fits the theme they mention. They say dragons and my mind doesn't jump to Fates characters, besides Corrin. (Even if they do all have the blood, technically)

Fae, Y Tiki, A Tiki, Nowi, Ninian, F Corrin, M Corrin.. and maybe Julia? If they use both Corrins/Tikis they could just start them off against each other to not totally split the votes, too. I guess they could replace the other Corrin and Tiki with Soren or something, too.

Edited by Alkaid