Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least 2,000, since I'm a bit over the 2k ranking. (Going to use the 100 flags just a bit later when there are bigger multipliers)

I just wanted to secure at least some points until the bigger multipliers come. Better than missing them altogether.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@DarkLordIvy @Glaceon Mage I'll be throwing Bridelia up as my lead unit, unless there are other requests.  Notable units are my Titania, Ike, and Reinhardt.  (Or CYLyn, but she's ubiquitous.)  I've also got a metric ton of Cavalry and Fliers, but they need team support to really shine.

I just got done giving my Fae Lightning Breath, Iceberg, and Atk +3.  There are probably better A skills, but I'm low on Fury and TA fodder.  Hopefully regular Lightning Breath will do, since I don't want to spend 20K feathers for the upgrade.

Late but

Bridelia works.

My leader's currently Pineapple Bro, but if someone else in some other role is preferable I can switch.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Well, I made my decision. I decided to support F!Corrin. My Heroes ID is 8264658470 with B.Lyn set as my leader at the moment . Anyone on Team F!Corrin who wants to add me can feel free to do so.

4 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy I think Bridelia will do perfectly fine

I’ll be running my Ike upfront for the time being! And wow it is weird not having Soren as my lead.

Anybody else on team Fae feel free to add me 0028978737

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

I am on team Fae. For cuteness Sake. Add me. I have Peri up. 9432393010 is my fc.

8 hours ago, Culpa said:

I will be on team Fae if anyone wants to add me fc 0870541761.  I will be leading with a +attack -hp brave lance +1 Cordelia.

Sent (Ginrei).  I believe I have Julia as my lead.

Edited by GinRei

Showed my little sister the Gauntlet banner and asked her to choose a favourite. She picked Corrin again, claiming she always would.

I scrolled down and noticed the massive disparity between Corrin and Ninian, and showed it to her. "I'm going for Ninian."

Speaking of, Ninian's only going to get bigger. The Fae and Sophia fans rooting for their favourites are likely to spill into Ninian, while the Adult Tiki ones go into the little Tiki and the Male Corrin fans into... somewhere. Probably Female Corrin.

I can't speak for the metagamers (what team are you looking into?), but I'm liking Ninian's odds of winning. Proves you don't need to be Ike to claim victory for the Classics.

Just now, HyperMorian said:

Was about to go for Sophia, went for Tiki (A) instead. Not sure for how long, but time will tell for sure.

If she lost, maybe I'll be heading for the ones that I think is less likely to win, obviously.

I'm inclined to tell you Young Tiki or Nowi for Round 2.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Nowi would have to fight Ninian, right?  So yeah, she's probably going to get stomped by the looks of things.  Unless I'm jumbling the matchups and she's in the other bracket, in which case it's hard to say.

Also, just noticed your ID in your signature, so sent you a request (Ginrei).

Edited by GinRei

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Recently slapped Darting Blow on my Celica (only performs slightly worse than Swift Sparrow because +Atk nature), so anyone who's Team Corrin and on my friend list gets to take her for a spin.

I wonder if the algorithm allows me to get your Celica once I join Team Corrin in Round 2.

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

Nowi would have to fight Ninian, right?  So yeah, she's probably going to get stomped by the looks of things.  Unless I'm jumbling the matchups and she's in the other bracket, in which case it's hard to say.

Added.

Also, Nowi challenges Corrin next round, so I'm inclined to recommend Young Tiki only because her losing appears more likely than whichever Modern durgon loses that matchup.

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

You're jumbling matchups. Nowi will face F!Corrin in the next round (or Sophia is multiplier shenanigans become a thing), and Y!Tiki will face Ninian.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Were I have to choose between the two, I might pick Nowi since I have her while not the former. However, I don't really think so since a lot people (mostly Awakening fans) prefer to choose her over the ones she will be facing, which is also pretty popular. Judging by how many people favoring them both, it will be a rather big competition, I'd say.

For now I should be collecting all the flags so I don't miss out any multipliers, and hopefully not lose. :Lilina: