Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Screenshot_2017-10-13-15-12-31.thumb.png.e380cdb531ed502b38e5a4827c9a4f8c.png

W H Y.

Ninian and Beruka were not an issue. Even with color advantage, Beruka was a joke and melted herself on one of the Corrins. All to barely do 10 damage. Sad. Julia was the star of the show - she took zero damage from two of my Corrins so I attacked with the weaker Corrin first so that my Corrin could chip for 5x2 after the resistance debuff. Let's not discuss the slaughter that took place on enemy phase. The third Corrin was a 5+10 monster but she still needed help she saving the day. 

I love getting to borrow characters from people on my friend roster even if it does result in matches like that ~

Edited by Momentai~
removing massive picture

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It currently has Ninian getting the multiplier during the third-to-last hour (9:00 PM EST) and winning as a result.

Thanks, was she projected to get a multiplier this hour or is the same projection after this last update?

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Now the tracker is predicting a Ninian multiplier for the last hour. 

Second-to-last hour actually (10 PM EST), at least that's the one what I'm looking at says. Not that it matters, if she gets again at all, then that's it. 

Guess I should have spent more flags, if there might not be enough multipliers for Corrin now to use all 1200 I have left. (figured 3 other hours of multipliers between now and he end seemed likely, but maybe not.)

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Second-to-last hour actually (10 PM EST), at least that's the one what I'm looking at says. Not that it matters, if she gets again at all, then that's it. 

Is it? My phone does not like loading the tracker all the way oops

22 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Guess I should have spent more flags, if there might not be enough multipliers for Corrin now to use all 1200 I have left. (figured 3 other hours of multipliers between now and he end seemed likely, but maybe not.)

I have 4 hours worth of flags remaining, probably held on to them too long. =/  Just got to hope Ninian goes ham over the next couple hours.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I was sleeping, how long did Corrin have the multiplier for this time?

Since 5 AM EST, the only hours where Corrin didn't have the multiplier were 11 AM EST (Ninian multiplier) and this hour so, yeah.

23 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I have a bad habit of sleeping through most Ninian multipliers.

Ninian's multilpilers are at very inconvenient times. The last two were 4 AM and somewhere between 9 - 11AM. If you went to sleep early you missed the first one, if you went to sleep late you missed the second. Don't understand how the high ranking people catch all of these and also have lives.

I wonder how much of a roflstomp this would be if there was no multiplier.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So we got two hours in a row of no multipliers.  Was that predicted?  I've got 1200 Flags I still need to use.

I think the tracker said there'd be a period of no multipliers, but don't quote me on that. At any rate, it's saying that Corrin will get three more multiplier hours so you'll be good provided that it actually proves correct.

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Same. If I knew there would be a few hours of stalemate I should've spent more flags last night.

I didn't think it was close enough to have a prolonged tie.

On 10/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, Rezzy said:

@Res @MaskedAmpharos Since you guys haven't been on Heroes for a while, I went ahead and took you guys off my Friend List.  I hate to do it, but if you guys start playing again, feel free to send me a new request, and I'll try to put you back on.  I hate the insanely low Friend Cap.

That is perfectly reasonable. If anything, thank you for keeping me on for so long! I've admittedly lost interest with the game (and also have been pretty busy in my everyday life now that classes have started up again), but I wish the best of gacha luck to you all who are still playing!

If anyone else wishes to delete me from their friend list they're more than welcome to. If I ever feel like playing again, I'll come back on here and send you a PM.

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That is perfectly reasonable. If anything, thank you for keeping me on for so long! I've admittedly lost interest with the game (and also have been pretty busy in my everyday life now that classes have started up again), but I wish the best of gacha luck to you all who are still playing!

If anyone else wishes to delete me from their friend list they're more than welcome to. If I ever feel like playing again, I'll come back on here and send you a PM.

Thanks, hope all's going well.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Finally, Corrin gets a multiplier again!

Might as well dump 200 flags this time in case we go back to a stalemate again

I think we'll get only a couple more anyway, depending on how many flags you have left.

56 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Noted.

That late stay up for multipliers was a good risk. I'm coming into another multiplier soon, but not immediately!

Considering we're heading into the finals hours of the last round, this thread is surprisingly quiet.  Maybe the chaotic multiplier mechanics make people just not care anymore.