214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kcirrot said:

Nonsense, being salty is the most entertaining part of the VG.  :blink:

Sure, but everything in moderation. I want my fries lightly salted, not covered by the whole container.

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

I think this VG gamemode actually entertains the developers. A way to generate salt.

I honestly think the multiplier is their way of saying "Take this mode less seriously, or we will enjoy watching you cry your salty tears on the Internet." It would explain why they've continued to "improve" it in the ways that they have.

How about Faebae? Or "Fae-vorite to win"? "Soren to victory"?

Yeah, not my most witty of replies.

2 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

Nonsense, being salty is the most entertaining part of the VG.

Without salt, we die to failure to retain water. With too much salt, we lose our water. Keep a pinch, if life doesn't give you some already.

Or if you're like me, channel the sodium into... is it a Bloody Mary you add salt to? Or is... tequila? Fill yourself with superficial sorrow, it's less annoying than superficial rage, and a good bit less toxic (but still not good I admit- apologize for Ninian bashing- I've come to realize my grounds for disliking her aren't really being considered in the VG).

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I honestly think the multiplier is their way of saying "Take this mode less seriously, or we will enjoy watching you cry your salty tears on the Internet." It would explain why they've continued to "improve" it in the ways that they have.

Order of the four basic mathematical operations according to the personal preferences of the FEH fanbase:

1. Addition- we love us some buff stacking.
  2. Subtraction- we love us some HP damage dealing, and a little debuffing.
  3. Division- ambivalent because it really doesn't exist here.
  4. Multiplication- TORTURE THIS MONSTER! IMMOLATE THIS ABOMINATION! SEND IT TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!

Oh wow... this is actually a really tense final hour. Both Corrin and Ninian gained some solid points in the last hour. It comes down to how many flags each team is able to spend. Exciting!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Order of the four basic mathematical operations according to the personal preferences of the FEH fanbase:

4. Multiplication- TORTURE THIS MONSTER! IMMOLATE THIS ABOMINATION! SEND IT TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!

What are you talking about? Division is the most important operation of them all in Heroes: only a fraction of the fanbase will ever be happy.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So, someone who has access, what's the projections now?

Corrin wins by ~900,000,000 points. Entirely possible considering Corrin managed to steal back over half of Ninian's lead with only the 7.4x multiplier (but then again, Ninian's predicted hourly gain on the score tracker is too low).

Really at this point, it all depends on Ninian's flag output. If a lot of team Ninian spends their last flags on this hour, Ninian might stand a chance.

Edit: Nvm, tracker changed. Corrin still wins with by a much smaller margin (~40,000,000)

Ninian's victory still hinges upon how many people will spend their flags.

People better be willing to spend Light's Blessings on this, dammit. We can't afford to lose any points anymore.

Edited by SageOfAnys

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How about Faebae? Or "Fae-vorite to win"? "Soren to victory"?

Yeah, not my most witty of replies.

You know before this post I would have said I wouldn't have cared even if Fae went all the way this time. Congrats. Now I am glad Ninian kicked Fae out of the running. How do these puns just keep getting worse? Isn't there a floor somewhere for them to run into?

62,487,674,247  vs 62,531,439,753 is what the spreadsheet is saying for me

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Lyn losing a semifinal, Ninian losing a final... what does it take to prove that continuing this mess is a bad idea for everyone involved? Especially the half-hour thing.

There should be some other game mode invented to serve as feather dispenser. Something that doesn’t generate as much salt.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There should be some other game mode invented to serve as feather dispenser. Something that doesn’t generate as much salt.

When you get to what happened with Lyn/Camilla, you'd think you'd want to go as far away from a popularity contest as possible.

...Pity I'm having trouble coming up with a suggestion to replace it. It's gotta focus on the friendly units...

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why not more gacha, but with FEATHERS.

Costs 100 orbs to play.

6 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Corrin wins by ~900,000,000 points. Entirely possible considering Corrin managed to steal back over half of Ninian's lead with only the 7.4x multiplier (but then again, Ninian's predicted hourly gain on the score tracker is too low).

Really at this point, it all depends on Ninian's flag output. If a lot of team Ninian spends their last flags on this hour, Ninian might stand a chance.

Edit: Nvm, tracker changed. Corrin still wins with by a much smaller margin (~40,000,000)

Ninian's victory still hinges upon how many people will spend their flags.

People better be willing to spend Light's Blessings on this, dammit. We can't afford to lose any points anymore.

I've got enough feathers to spend 200 each round, and 7 Light's Blessings in reserve. I'll be doing my part for Ninian; let's hope the rest of her team is able to do the same.

21 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Sure, but everything in moderation. I want my fries lightly salted, not covered by the whole container.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Without salt, we die to failure to retain water. With too much salt, we lose our water. Keep a pinch, if life doesn't give you some already.

Or if you're like me, channel the sodium into... is it a Bloody Mary you add salt to? Or is... tequila? Fill yourself with superficial sorrow, it's less annoying than superficial rage, and a good bit less toxic (but still not good I admit- apologize for Ninian bashing- I've come to realize my grounds for disliking her aren't really being considered in the VG).

You 2 sirs, win the internet, congratulations. How does it feel?

I have 100 flags left. I don't even know where all my flags went. Oh well.

So, if Ninian loses I'm going to be massively annoyed, partly because f!Corrin wins yet another gauntlet and partly because I despise Corrin in general, especially her, but I'm a grown ass adult and I'll get over it.

Edited by Sunwoo

I actually no longer care that much if an upset happens? I guess I somehow got jaded... that was fast.

The only reason I would be upset now is that Corrin won the 2 gauntlets she was in.... and that Leo continue to loses all the ones he's in.