1. 1. Difficulty?

• Normal
    • Hard
    • Lunatic
  2. 2. Permadeath?

• Phoenix (noooooob)
    • Casual
    • Classic

I tried to do this with Birthright, but that didn't work out. So, Revelations pick my units!

Rules are simple - you pick a unit, choose their class, and how they can get to it (S-support, A+ support, passed down by a parent, etc.). With the avatar, you may choose their boon/bane, talent, gender, and if you want, their appearance (just state which settings you used).

I have access to all the "free" DLC classes, which mean two Dark Fliers, two Dread Fighters, one Great Lord and Lodestar, and one of either a Balistican or Witch.

Also, I didn't recruit the children in my previous playthroughs, so you can also choose my pairings as well, because I am overwhelmed by the possibilities.

Main units:

Spoiler

1. (Hoshidan Noble) Corrin (Boon: HP, Bane: Skill, Outlaw talent)
2. Bow Knight Setsuna (A+ support Selena)
3. Hero Camilla (A+ Beruka)
4. Diviner Kagero
5. Strategist Laslow (S support Elise)
6. Bow Knight Flora (S support Corrin) (she can only use magic weapons)
7. Maid Sakura (A+ Elise)
8. Swordmaster Ophelia (mother Kagero)
9. Blacksmith Hinata
10. Hero Rinkah (A+ Charlotte)
11. Dark Flier Peri
12. Master of Arms Selena (S support Hinata)
13. Great Master Fuga

Pairings:

Spoiler

Corrin x Flora
Laslow x Elise
Odin x Kagero
Hinata x Selena

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You're the lucky winner of a male Corrin with Robust and Clumsy, and an Outlaw talent.

Alright; though what is his class? Adventurer? Bow Knight? One of the nobles? Something else?

1 hour ago, Knight Adam said:

Bow Knight Setsuna via A+ Selena

OK, thank you. She's been added.

29 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Camilla, Brave Hero

I assume that is simply a Hero? But that brings a problem - her secondary class is Dark Mage. How will she access Hero?

8 minutes ago, CatManThree said:

Diviner Kagero. I am so sorry.

Oh, you cruel, cruel, man. I'll just have to promote her to Basara, I guess.

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Strategist Laslow via S with Elise.

Fun Fact: On my Revelations playthrough most of my main units were master ninja.

Interesting idea. Thank you.

Ninjas OP, please nerf.

23 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Alright; though what is his class? Adventurer? Bow Knight? One of the nobles? Something else?

Oh, right. You can has him as a Hoshido Noble.

And if I still get to pick a unit, you can has-- *looks up* oh, damn. So much for that. How's about Maid Sakura, then? (A+ Elise)

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

7 minutes ago, Eliza said:

Flora paired with corrin and class changed to a bow knight, but she can only use magical weapons (shining bow, leo's iceblade, levin sword). 

Alright, that sounds like a fun idea. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Oh, right. You can has him as a Hoshido Noble.

And if I still get to pick a unit, you can has-- *looks up* oh, damn. So much for that. How's about Maid Sakura, then?

Noted. Thank you.

I can do that, but a problem remains - how will she access Maid?

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I can do that, but a problem remains - how will she access Maid?

Oh. I had initially forgot to post it, so I edited it in my last post, but she can A+ Elise for it.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

OK, thank you. She's been added.

I assume that is simply a Hero? But that brings a problem - her secondary class is Dark Mage. How will she access Hero?

A+ with Beruka 

9 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Oh. I had initially forgot to post it, so I edited it in my last post, but she can A+ Elise for it.

Ah. I didn't catch it. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

A+ with Beruka 

Ok. Thank you as well.

Get ready to guess my pick from a mile away.

Swordmaster!Kagero!Ophelia. That 50% growth in Samurai/Swordmaster should help her Strength catch up quick.

3 hours ago, Emerson said:

Get ready to guess my pick from a mile away.

Swordmaster!Kagero!Ophelia. That 50% growth in Samurai/Swordmaster should help her Strength catch up quick.

2 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Dis gon be gud

Blacksmith Hinata

1 hour ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Hero Rinkah via A+ with Charlotte.

Alright. Thank you. They'll all be added.

I should mention that I don't know who should marry whom. So, instead of picking a unit you may very well suggest a pairing instead.

Also of note is the lack of child units so far (well, aside from Ophelia). You are free to pick from them as well.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Have a crutch! I give you Fuga since this is his only route. His class, well MoA is good, but boring, and he doesn't have many other choices. This said, how does Great Master sound? He'll be a little slow, and has virtually no growths of course, but he's tanky, an Azama with less Speed but a usable Lance rank at the start. May he beat the wholesome Dharma into the phantasmal skulls of your foes, freed from Anankos's control, they shall be free to be reincarnated once again, and their path towards Nirvana may continue. Namu Amida Butsu!

Also, I tried Blacksmith!Hinata myself once. Didn't love it just sayin'. I think the class personally suits him though. Good luck with that.

I forgot to mention this, but whilst I said that Corrin is to be a Hoshido Noble, you can feel free to pick up Draconic Hex if you want.

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

Have fun with Dark Flier!Peri. :P:

... Thanks.

13 hours ago, Ether said:

Master of Arms!Selena(S Hinata)

Alright. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have a crutch! I give you Fuga since this is his only route. His class, well MoA is good, but boring, and he doesn't have many other choices. This said, how does Great Master sound? He'll be a little slow, and has virtually no growths of course, but he's tanky, an Azama with less Speed but a usable Lance rank at the start. May he beat the wholesome Dharma into the phantasmal skulls of your foes, freed from Anankos's control, they shall be free to be reincarnated once again, and their path towards Nirvana may continue. Namu Amida Butsu!

Also, I tried Blacksmith!Hinata myself once. Didn't love it just sayin'. I think the class personally suits him though. Good luck with that.

Awfully descriptive there. No matter. The Great Master Fuga shall liberate the Vallite ghosts from their earthly prison and send them closer to blessed Nirvana.

I think I did Blacksmith Hinata before as well. Yes, it wasn't perfect, but I did think the class suits him.