Rei's crap

Rei

Here is my CnC, you said be harsh

The isn't any depht and its very plain, it could be a nice vector sig with the right brushes, my say is to find better cloud effects(I think thats what you did) and intensify it while blending the render with the BG with vector brushes

Here is my CnC, you said be harsh

The isn't any depht and its very plain, it could be a nice vector sig with the right brushes, my say is to find better cloud effects(I think thats what you did) and intensify it while blending the render with the BG with vector brushes

I thank you for your CnC. I do see your point about depth, I agree. The only problem with some of your suggestions is that I never use downloadable brushes. I either make my own, etc. I can do vector work just fine (just takes a long ass time -_-; ), though I don't see how it would make a vector sig o_O;, as for the cloud effect, it's just a white to transparent gradient from bottom to mid which I smudged around to give it some shape. I probably could have given it more opacity to bring out the effect.

And really, I'm one of those guys who don't like to really use downloadable brushes, I just feel that I cheat to make the piece when I do, especially when they pretty much MAKE the effect so easily. As I said, I could make vectors, just too lazy.

Thank you for your CnC Doom, I greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Rei

I thank you for your CnC. I do see your point about depth, I agree. The only problem with some of your suggestions is that I never use downloadable brushes. I either make my own, etc. I can do vector work just fine (just takes a long ass time -_-; ), though I don't see how it would make a vector sig o_O;, as for the cloud effect, it's just a white to transparent gradient from bottom to mid which I smudged around to give it some shape. I probably could have given it more opacity to bring out the effect.

And really, I'm one of those guys who don't like to really use downloadable brushes, I just feel that I cheat to make the piece when I do, especially when they pretty much MAKE the effect so easily. As I said, I could make vectors, just too lazy.

Thank you for your CnC Doom, I greatly appreciate it.

No problem, and I really like your sigs rei, if I ever get SOTW up you will be the one to beat

No problem, and I really like your sigs rei, if I ever get SOTW up you will be the one to beat

Haha, thanks. I'm not nearly as good as I want to be though. I still consider myself pretty averagish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...