Celebratory Q&A w/Jedi - Closed, free copy winner Breezy

Jedi

Thanks for the response! Some other questions I have:

1. Do supports/bonds have an in game effect? Like, increase stats, improve damage?

2. How does the game play with the standard controllers (Joy-Con)? Is the Pro Controller better? If so, is it worth the investment for an extra controller?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Is Frederick counted as an armor unit?
2. So there are Iron/Steel/Silver/Brave weapons, and stuff like Anti-Armor and Reverse Triangle are skills. Are there dedicated Anti-X weapons i.e. Armorslayer/Beast Killer, or are they just repped as skills?
3. Are they any skills outside of Anti-X, Reverse Triangle, Magical, and Gold/Slots/Recovery Item/etc. +?

4. Do you have the english version yet? and if so/not, What is your favourite one liners during gameplay? mine is the generic mages "Yeah. I can't win this..."

On 10/11/2017 at 8:15 PM, alatartheblue42 said:

1) What is the meaning of life?

1) How is your day going?

2) (If you've played both versions) Is there any way in which you think that the 3DS version is better than the Switch?

3) If Support Conversations in FEH were like GBA supports (or any game that actually has details to the supports and not just RD style), which pair's supports would you want to see the most?

4) Did/Do you enjoy Fire Emblem Warriors?

1. 42 

1. Pretty good 

2. I haven't but I would think the Switch version is superior in the frames department while 3DS battery can actually last longer than the Switch can in portable mode

3. Minerva and Cherche, because I think that'd be hilarious. 

4. https://serenesforest.net/2017/10/04/jedis-review-fire-emblem-warriors-japanese-version/

On 10/11/2017 at 8:26 PM, Quintessence said:

Thanks for the response! Some other questions I have:

1. Do supports/bonds have an in game effect? Like, increase stats, improve damage?

2. How does the game play with the standard controllers (Joy-Con)? Is the Pro Controller better? If so, is it worth the investment for an extra controller?

1. Yes 

2. I think it works fine with every controller, but i'd find the investment worth it. 

On 10/11/2017 at 11:52 PM, Fastesthe1 said:

I need to stop asking questions.

One last burning question: does Corrin retain their weakness to Falchion and other dragon slaying weapons?

Yes, they do, its painful haha.

12 hours ago, Luankachu said:

Nope they fixed it pretty much. 

5 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

1. Is Frederick counted as an armor unit?
2. So there are Iron/Steel/Silver/Brave weapons, and stuff like Anti-Armor and Reverse Triangle are skills. Are there dedicated Anti-X weapons i.e. Armorslayer/Beast Killer, or are they just repped as skills?
3. Are they any skills outside of Anti-X, Reverse Triangle, Magical, and Gold/Slots/Recovery Item/etc. +?

Probably. 

2. I haven't seen anything dedicated to that just Steels and so on with effects good against armors or pegasus

3. Theres tons of skills in the game, I just don't know their actual effects in W thanks to not knowing Japanese, I've seen stuff like Aegis, Luna, Astra etc in character sets. 

3 hours ago, Thany said:

4. Do you have the english version yet? and if so/not, What is your favourite one liners during gameplay? mine is the generic mages "Yeah. I can't win this..."

4. Nope I'm not important enough to get a reviewer copy. 

Also I'd like to announce the winner of the copy, who I will have to PM at their earliest convenience. But I have to do it, so just wait a bit.

Thank you everyone for your questions, and now I have the winner, as results of RNG that was also watched by a discord server of mine. 

Congratulations @Breezy Kanzaki. Message me via PM whenever you have the chance to tell me which version you'd like. 

So, in honor of winning thanks to great RNGesus. I'd just like to say to everyone to not let your memes be dreams, because even if you meme, you'll still win sometimes.

Thank you and have a great day

So, in honor of winning thanks to great RNGesus. I'd just like to say to everyone to not let your memes be dreams, because even if you meme, you'll still win sometimes.

Thank you and have a great day

10 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

I wonder one thing.. Do you know if there is a transfer data option from 3ds to switch? 

Uhhh that I don't actually know. I'm sorry :<

Nuts. That free copy would've saved me good moneyz since I'm just short of affording the game and system (Switch) at the moment. :'( Oh well. There's always Black Friday, yeah? Congrats Breezy. Savor that free copy of FEW once it arrives. Cherish it, never let the heroes within leave your side.

And thanks for having all of us, Jedi. It was a fun questionnaire. We should do this again sometime. ;D

Just now, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Nuts. That free copy would've saved me good moneyz since I'm just short of affording the game and system (Switch) at the moment. :'( Oh well. There's always Black Friday, yeah? Congrats Breezy. Savor that free copy of FEW once it arrives. Cherish it, never let the heroes within leave your side.

And thanks for having all of us, Jedi. It was a fun questionnaire. We should do this again sometime. ;D

I'm willing to do more questions sometime, ^^ sorry I couldn't give all of you copies because if it was in my power I totally would.

• Kirie unpinned this topic