Fact: I like people with Avatars better than those without

Meteor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well mine has reportedly looked like an emo-fied Kratos...Kratos (Aurion) is who part of my name is based on...and well I took the head from one of my best drawings of him, (I can't draw worth beans mind you) and gave it some color...then I made the one eye look like it was glinting, like he was scheming something...I like how it looks, if I hadn't made it, I wouldn't have any avatar at all

ehh, fair enough...shouldn't expect too many Tales of Symphonia people here who know who he is...but this is a FE website...and yeah it fits Roy's looks...it looks stick figure too v.v oh well, to each his own

Heck, why do you need anything else after you unlock the devil's arms? Unless you are like an OCD completionist, in which case, all the more power to you.

Considering that the average play through is about 50 hours, that is pretty impressive.

Kratos is without a doubt my favorite video game character ever

*edit*I can has spoiler tags!

he's ~4028 years old, he uses swords, he knows magic, he was able to wield the Eternal Sword, he has shiny wings, he has Pimping Coat-tails, his clothes look awesome, he has awesome shiny armor...and he can use Judgment! sounds totally awesome in the anime too!

JUDGMENT-O!!!!!!!!!

devils arms provide no challenge at all. i've beaten Abyssion at level 50 without using life bottles or revive spells. THAT is a challenge.

my average playthrough is under 45 hours.

and to meteor, the kendama i'm talking about can only be gotten late in teh game after beating that damn redlight/greenlight minigame.

Ugh, that minigame is impossible to beat without some RNG luck. The kids all have jet packs and all run into you even if you are on the other side of the stage, and they are also invisible, either that or the catz is blind except for *spoilers* half-elves.

You guys are both retarded. You got like 30 useless posts there that by saying in about 14 posts what you could have in two. Not like I should be talking about post counts though XD. And I was going to put up an avatar but I had to go rip it off of my facebook because I lost my original when my computer broke. But props still I guess.