Fact: I like people with Avatars better than those without

Meteor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but wikipedia lies! that's what my teachers said and I'm a mindless conformist I mean they would never lie to me err, they went to college, they know what they are talking about...

besides, wikipedia gave me a disambiguation page when I typed in forum...it's trying to kill me, I can tell...there are soo many choices, I--I don't think I can figure it out...

well duh, Paris is like "Come here to make your treaty or we'll charge even more for our overpriced wines and cheeses"

and the free world could not pay any more for France's overpriced wines and cheeses, so they complied...then the Parisians put a clause in the treaties that said that all further treaties must be made in France, for the same reasons, and further treaties must have a clause that says all further treaties must be made in France for the same reasons...

the French knew what they were doing, because while the delegates decide on the treaty, they must eat and drink and pay for the overpriced wine and cheese...

I hate anything math related right now.

oh and girls are evil. It's mathematically proven

This post and every post after it sucks. :|

oh, so your post also sucks...because it comes after the aforementioned post...^.^...trapped by your own anger...

The quoted post is neither false nor true but more or less false but true at the same time.

thats exactly what i thought!