Serenes Forest Signature of the week

Doom103

What does gfx mean exactly?

Gfx -> Gfcs -> Gphcs -> Graphics

But such graphics are usually signatures and not sprites or something. Sprites are referred to as pixel art.

Gfx -> Gfcs -> Gphcs -> Graphics

But such graphics are usually signatures and not sprites or something. Sprites are referred to as pixel art.

Also, for an example, look at Doom's signature, or my Makalov signature. Those are examples of the graphical pieces that will have to be submitted in a signature contest.

Yes, graphics usually refers to taking an image and editing/shopping it or adding effects on programs such as Photoshop or Gimp. A little suggestion, maybe this could be renamed to "GFX weekly contest"? Though I guess it doesn't matter now since people know what this contest is for.

Hmm... I guess it won't hurt for me to be a judge then ^_^. Though I might pull out later on. Judges can still submit in this contest right?

Yes, graphics usually refers to taking an image and editing/shopping it or adding effects on programs such as Photoshop or Gimp. A little suggestion, maybe this could be renamed to "GFX weekly contest"? Though I guess it doesn't matter now since people know what this contest is for.

Hmm... I guess it won't hurt for me to be a judge then ^_^ . Though I might pull out later on. Judges can still submit in this contest right?

Yeah, I am pretty sure they can.

I would hate to see YOU submit your sig though. You'd win ev'ry week

Hmm... I guess it won't hurt for me to be a judge then ^_^. Though I might pull out later on. Judges can still submit in this contest right?

yes they cans till submit work in

WAHOO our Final judge, I will send a pm to all my judges about how judeing will work and with that I will post the topic!