A wolf's final emblem feedback

Kiba

yeah only branded and masu read this usually so since I want to add more characters but haven't decided yet, but first I want people to read it since this is the first actual serious story I have written up so far in like 6 years; so I want people to tell me if it's good or not. There's like 8 chapters so far, only me and like 6 other people from the forest are in it, more to come though but not sure yet who.

yeah only branded and masu read this usually so since I want to add more characters but haven't decided yet, but first I want people to read it since this is the first actual serious story I have written up so far in like 6 years; so I want people to tell me if it's good or not. There's like 8 chapters so far, only me and like 6 other people from the forest are in it, more to come though but not sure yet who.

I'll read it, and judge it for you. If your still looking for people to join in you can ask me. B)