I made a Print & Play FE Board Game (Free to download now!)

Monkeydlu

Hey guys!

I've been a long time fan of the Fire Emblem franchise. I've played every game released since the GBA era, so even though I'm not a die hard, this is definitively my favorite game series.

Fire Emblem Heroes hit me and my wallet hard, but after a while I realized the art assets would be a perfect spring board for a board game!

So here it is! You can download the game via drop box. The link is on my FB page (click the play game button) so please like and follow! I'll be posting updates as I update balance and release new unit cards!

I'll also be posting tutorials on my fb page on how I printed my cards, as I've gone through a LOOOOT of trial and error to make really good looking cards, and theres alot of different materials and techniques you can use. (But to start, for best results, use a Laser Color printer with Cotton Linen Cardstock 65lb)

Dice are only for keeping track of HP, not anything else. No RNG in this game :)

Also theres typos in the imgur album but they're fixed in the dropbox download folder. 

https://imgur.com/a/8n7rk

https://www.facebook.com/BrotherMingGames/

22221619_136261887102867_4727200795692085983_n.jpg

22196496_136261873769535_8629369356894574051_n.jpg

Edited by Monkeydlu

This looks really cool. My family is really into board games so I'l have to try it out later.

Edit: There is a typo on the Xander vs Berkut page. Tomb should be Tome.

Edit Edit: Lol Fearless Daddy on Bartre

Edit Edit Edit: There are actually a lot of typos in the Rule pages. I recommend reviewing over them if you plan on fixing it.

Edited by KongDude