English Cutscene Video

Reese Balaski

8 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

And Kaiji Tang continues to deliver the ham and cheese of awesomeness that is Owain Dark!

That's another thing, I'm glad to be seeing an overall much more positive reception to the English voice acting now. 

Funny to see how opinions can change when we get to see REAL footage rather than judging based on random lines in a trailer.

56 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

That's another thing, I'm glad to be seeing an overall much more positive reception to the English voice acting now. 

Funny to see how opinions can change when we get to see REAL footage rather than judging based on random lines in a trailer.

Yeah, the trailers almost certainly had lines out of context considering that sometimes their mouths kept moving after the audio ended.

4 hours ago, unique said:

frederick's mouth looks so weird

voice acting seems pretty good, especially owain, although "owain dark" doesn't feel quite right

does anyone know who voices the tall dude at the beginning? his voice sounds really familiar to me but i'm not sure where I've heard him before

You talking about Darios?

That's Xander Mobus without a doubt. Also voiced the Smash Bros 4 announcer and Joker from Persona 5. And he's Innes in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Edited by Sentinel07

9 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

You talking about Darius?

That's Xander Mobus without a doubt. Also voiced the Smash Bros 4 announcer and Joker from Persona 5. And he's Innes in Fire Emblem Heroes.

ah yeah, that last one must've been what I recognized him from, a friend of mine has innes as her leading unit and i've gotten him in the gauntlet a lot

the way he says "I'll be at your side" here is a lot like how innes says "I'll keep you safe"

his voice was probably my favorite thing about him so it's cool to know he's in this game too

shame his character doesn't seem to be playable, but maybe he'll make it into a dlc later on

Edited by unique

I love Darios. I love Xander Mobus. Ahhh, they're really after my money, aren't they?

Cutscenes are absolutely beautiful, the voice acting is amazing - Lianna sounds really great! And of course, Kaiji Tang as Owain is all I could ask for.

finally nice to get cutscenes with english voices that arnt just said randomly everywhere getting negative comments about it. gosh just 10 more days.

Rowan and Lianna don't sound too bad, I think. And Kaiji Tang is awesome, as usual.

5 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

You talking about Darios?

And he's the Conductor in A Hat in Time.