Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

CWGameplay

Alright.  I know there's a thread for ongoing projects, but this is something else, although similar.

You know those units you always groan when you pull?  That Sophia you pulled instead of Celica?  That Barst you pulled while pulling for Performing Azura?

Well I want to see these "low tier" units in all their glory.  Show me your +10 Batre, your Close Counter Henry.  Any low tier units that you've completely decked out belong here.

Feel free to submit joke builds too! Those always make me laugh.  I myself am working on a really terrible Clive build based off Resistance, so I'll be sure to submit that when done.

Well, have at it!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bad units?? I still see people talking bad about Oboro in youtube.

My first Oboro right now:

tumblr_oxldagp49k1rql8cco1_540.png

Eeeeeeehhh, not the best skill set but this is working very well for me! I have other 2 Oboros with different set of skills (one with default skills and one I'm working with different skills), but this is the one I got first and the one I have "worked the most"... I still want a Oboro with Distant Counter but well, for now, this Oboro is the queen of my castle! Now... I just need more coins for that +3 Def Seal!

@SniperGYS

That's awesome!  I've seen some scary Oboros that mirror Lukas's basic build, and they can be pretty potent.  The fact that you have 3 shows dedication...  The only five star I have 3 of is Oscar, who I repeatedly pulled instead of Nephenee!

IMG_1679.PNG

Skills at disposal:
Staves: all of them
Assists: all of the Healign assists
Specials: all of the Healing Specials
A: HP+5, Fortress Defense, Close Defense and a bunch of others
B: Live to Serve, Dazzling Staff, Axe Breaker, Sword Breaker, and a bunch of other stuff
C: Infantery pulse, Threaten Attack, Threaten Speed, Drive RES/DEF, Hone Attack, Hone Speed, Panic Ploy and a bunch of other stuff

I was running Fortress Def 3 up until the most recent Tempest Trial, when I knew I simply had to get her Steady Stance. Still praying for that lucky Amelia pull so she can up her axe.

beruka.png

56 minutes ago, Hilda said:

IMG_1679.PNG

That's.... Terrifying.  He has more Def than unbuffed Xander and I find that hilarious.

36 minutes ago, Soleil said:

beruka.png

I've always wanted to build Beruka, but I haven't found a good IV one yet.  They're all +Res and +Spd :<

After finally getting the fodder I wanted I built my Laslow that I got all the way back in May recently.

Also finally rolled a second copy of him, so he'll be +1 after the gauntlet.

Waiting to get an Inigo to pair him up with, but I'm not having the best of luck on that front (two axe Azuras and a 5* Cain)

Screenshot_20171010-104550.png

1 hour ago, Sayyyaka said:

Screenshot_20171010-104550.png

Funny enough, I was considering building a Laslow for a WIP team.  Laslow, Selena, Odin , and Inigo!  Sure he's not as powerful as Chrom, or as fast as Athena, but he's a pretty interesting unit.  I really like your build!

Not exactly a high priority.  It'll take a ton of feathers, but. . .

Spoiler

yXNTiIr.jpg

Being able to outspeed the opponent usually means death.  Luna was from his original -Atk self.  I pulled a +Atk variant, who will most likely stay as the base.  Fast enough to bait a lot of things, bulky enough to take quite a beating.  Will most likely get the Distant Def seal, so that he can really dish out the pain.  Fury would work, but I'm way short on fodder.

His bulk is deceptive - by keeping him out of doubling range, he can take a hit from nearly anything and live.  Distant Def will take care of the lower-MT -ravens.  Stack that with Fury, and he'll be a lot less likely to die from random things.

Which reminds me, he needs a better assist.  That Rally Resistance needs to turn into Rally Def/Res.

@eclipse

If he's meant to be more offensive than supportive, I'd suggest Threaten Speed for his C Slot.  It seems like it'd be more efficient than Seal Speed, and it'll allow you to give him a better combat centered B Slot.  He's looking good!  My first 5 Star was a -Atk Jakob so I feel.

I am not sure which project to tackle on next, i actually wanted to +10 a Emerald Axe Distant Counter Hawkeye, but then again i love Wrys too and i wanted to buidl a +RES +10 5 Star Wrys that can hit 55 RES with Distant Def, but seeing now how awesome my Boye is i am interested in going with rauorowl +RES/-HP Henry... the potential at +10 36 DEF and 28 RES

I'd suggest going for Hawkeye.  With all the Reinhardts running around, he could be a beast, especially with the new Deflect Magic SS.  Plus I've never really seen Hawkeye built before, and I think it could be super interesting.

My low-tier project of choice is probably the Odin I put together randomly after realizing I had a +Atk/-Res one sitting around in my barracks.

Spoiler

iWVfNip.jpg

He needs buffs and RecAid support, but he can do the things. It's actually kinda funny. One of these days I'll 5* a Subaki for him.

Edited by LordFrigid

3 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

@eclipse

If he's meant to be more offensive than supportive, I'd suggest Threaten Speed for his C Slot.  It seems like it'd be more efficient than Seal Speed, and it'll allow you to give him a better combat centered B Slot.  He's looking good!  My first 5 Star was a -Atk Jakob so I feel.

He's meant to be a bit of both.  Seal Speed activates if something attacks him, as well.  His actual job is to delete a huge chunk of stats.  Could throw Threaten Atk in the C slot for a whopping 26 stat point reduction, but eh.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:42 PM, CWGameplay said:

Feel free to submit joke builds too! Those always make me laugh.

I'll be the first in this thread to take this up, since this has been in the works for me for a long while:

SvXXYs9.png

Really, he just needs Threaten Res to be complete... So... beautiful!

But I've sacrificed a couple 5* characters to build my Est:

H7dU97x.png

She's wonderful. I'm going to build her to 5*+10 in the future....