Bound Hero Battle: The Ladies of Macedon

SatsumaFSoysoy

22 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Now do it with Oboro and three unequipped dancers.

She'd need Lance Breaker....

she also can't kill Minerva so...

might be able to do it but I can't get to my phone right now, and I won't be able to for a while.....

20 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's 4/6 I guess, since I think the Killer Lance flier died to Oboro on EP.

Are you ready for dis tho? @Arcanite @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Ice Dragon  Couldn't get Oboro to kill Minerva, though.

This is impressive 

to say the least lol 

14 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Your taste is bad, and you should feel bad.

Your face is bad

On 10/14/2017 at 3:06 AM, Vaximillian said:

“Oboro clear”, my ass. It’s not an Oboro clear when Nino swept 5/6.

Clear it with your own OBORO, and maybe then you can start talking crap

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

She'd need Lance Breaker....

she also can't kill Minerva so...

might be able to do it but I can't get to my phone right now, and I won't be able to for a while.....

This is impressive 

to say the least lol 

Your face is bad

Clear it with your own OBORO, and maybe then you can start talking crap

not to mess here, but they were right for not calling it a pure Oboro clear.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

not to mess here, but they were right for not calling it a pure Oboro clear.

Psh....

well...

psh

psh

At least I didn't use horse emblem!

Time to train up this 4 star Narcian I guess... (when I can get to my phone)

Killing the red mage may also be an issue....

Why can't people just leave me alone?!!?!!!

19 hours ago, Hilda said:

For anyone still struggling with Infernal Minerva

Managed to clear with the Askr Trio 5 Star + Wrys 5 Star, no merging, no skill inheritance, just Vanilla Units.

This is great, thank you! I found that Anna specifically needs Spur Res 2 or higher. With just 1, the red mage will target Wrys instead of Anna, and there's no way to keep Wrys alive.

31 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

This is great, thank you! I found that Anna specifically needs Spur Res 2 or higher. With just 1, the red mage will target Wrys instead of Anna, and there's no way to keep Wrys alive.

Glad it helped! That could be the case the AI targets units that are the least threat and take the most Damage so in that regard yeah max out her Vanilla Spur skill ;)

Well I finally got around to beating infernal I used a youtube video for guidance and with a couple of seals it worked out great.  My team was all level 40 4*s and was made up of Olivia, Narcian, Sully and Clarisse.  I had to use the HP seal on Olivia and the speed seal on Sully, but after putting those on it was a piece of cake.  My first infernal clear, since I tend to run out of time before I come up with a good team normally.  I will be using youtube from now on to beat the infernal BHB maps.

• 5 months later...

Rerun quests are out!

Got Alfonse and Fjorm quests cleared in one go using the Lunatic map:
5* Alfonse: Brave Sword+, Reposition, Bonfire, Drag Back
Fjorm: Reposition
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 1
+HP/-Spd Genny: Dazzling Gravity+, Savage Blow 3, Savage Blow 1

Lunatic Flier Emblem quest shouldn't be very difficult with a mage flier and Hit and Run + Reposition shenanigans.
Used Corrin, Azura, Elincia, and Cherche.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Took a few tries with armor emblem. Wasn't that hard. Arden surprisingly has become bulky enough with def refined slating edge, close def seal, earth boost and fortify armor that all the physical units on the map  couldn't put even a dent in him. Seriously! Not even one damage

Yeah, I remember this one being easy. Did the Alfonse and Fjorm quests all in one go first try, and my Alfonse is still 4* with only Axebreaker SI (which naturally helped a lot for Minerva). Klein and NY Azura helped.

Flier Emblem was also an easy win. NY Azura, Elincia, Summer Corrin, and Cherche, easy money.

Easy beans. Witchy Nowi, thanks to her recent upgrade from +Def -Spd to +Atk -Res, one shot everything she looked at, while FeMorgan did that as well, but to what Nowi wasn't able to reach. Add in Airzura shenanigans and done.

Alfonse and Fjorm quests needed a little thinking, but not that much. Alfonse had Axebreaker to delete Minerva, while Fjorm was able to take out the Sword Flier and Red Mage before I remembered that Maria had Dazzling Staff and Miracle. Bridelia and PAzura were there because I take them on all BHB rerun quests.

Got the quests done with a team of Klein, PA!Azura, Alfonse and Fjorm. Only got the defeat Maria one done so i went into the training tower to find a Minerva. There are still so few axes, she appeared after my second refresh. Then got Alfonse to kill her.

The fliers quest was done with Corrin, Michalis, Palla and Subaki. Michalis has axebreaker, so he took out Minerva and wiped some damage off the lancer. Then Corrin did the rest. Subaki and Palla were the cheerleaders :)

This was easy enough.

Flier clear with Witch!Nowi, Newzura, Valter and Bunnero.

Cleared easily with the Askrtrio and Fjorm, Alfonse and Fjorm easily defeating their respective missions.

I used Alfonse/Fjorm/PA!Azura/Narcian for the Alfonse and Fjorm quests. Required some running around, since I wasn't ready for them to start moving on their own, but it ended up working out fine. Elincia/NS!Corrin/SF!Camilla/NY!Azura stomped the flier quest easily, they're pretty hard to stop.

This one was super easy, I think I used my Flier Emblem team to clear it the first time and did the same the second one.

The Alfonse and Fjorm quests were also a joke, I used Airzura and Cordelia (Atk Tactic OP) to help with the movement but it wasn't neccesary, Maria is weak as hell so she couldn't damage Alfonse and then Fjorm killed her with one dance.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Infinite Dreams @DLNarshen @tobuShogi @Poimagic

Next one turn clear:

Do you guys want something different in the next video? I tried to hold it short so far and I didn't find a way to record sound on Android yet. I could dub it with some music though. 

I didn't try Xander yet, but this BHB seemed easy enough to try (on first glance only). I had to leave poor Roy at home again, because he couldn't kill the Slaying Lance without ATK Buff (or Summoner S Support and Brave Sword). But with ATK tactics equipped on Cordelia, Cherche wouldn't get Hone Fliers from Azura. Cherche needs Hone and 2 Goads (or 1 Hone, 1 Goad and 1 Ally support or just Axe Breaker) to kill Minerva. Elincia got Swift Sparrow finally (wanted to give it to her since some time), because she died to the Slaying Lance with only LnD2 equipped. Also once again Lunge shenanigans. 

The alternative route would be to kill the Firesweep Lance and Minerva with Cherche (Axebreaker), but Cherche doesn't take enough damage to proc WoM. 

@tobuShogi I wanted to try streamable.com like you suggested, but it took ages to upload (perhaps it was the connection at that moment, I'm not sure). After all I stayed with Vimeo (paying a small fee), since it served me well so far. 

Flier emblem was fun, did it with Michalis, S!Corrin, Elincia and Hinoka (no Michalis did not kill either of his sisters).  Did the other quests with Fjorm, Alphonse, Olivia and Gordin.  

4 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Flier emblem was fun, did it with Michalis, S!Corrin, Elincia and Hinoka (no Michalis did not kill either of his sisters).  Did the other quests with Fjorm, Alphonse, Olivia and Gordin.  

You're nicer than me. I had Michalis take down Minerva in mine xD 

Although, to be fair, he was just helpfully protecting his teammates from the lance pegasus and she just swooped in there. It was all terribly noble of him xD 

Even I wasn't mean enough to make him kill Maria, though. I've been using her more as a unit recently. She's too adorable :D 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo @mcsilas @Infinite Dreams @DLNarshen @tobuShogi @Poimagic

Next one turn clear:

Do you guys want something different in the next video? I tried to hold it short so far and I didn't find a way to record sound on Android yet. I could dub it with some music though. 

I love watching Flier Emblem in action.  That was awesome, as usual~!  :^_^:  I liked how you used the Cherche/Cordelia support to 1RKO Minerva!

(Nah, sound/music on videos isn't really important to me.)

10 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I love watching Flier Emblem in action.  That was awesome, as usual~!  :^_^:  I liked how you used the Cherche/Cordelia support to 1RKO Minerva!

(Nah, sound/music on videos isn't really important to me.)

Glad you liked it! 

Cherche needed +11 ATK from buffs to kill Minerva, since Heavy Blade is keeping her from using Death Blow. Since she got 6+ from Hone (Azura) and +4 from Goad (Elincia) any simple Spur ATK on Cordelia would have been enough.

Good to know about the music. I like how the other guys give their vids a personal note with well chosen music, but I fear I don't have the media library that would fit here.