The "I shouldn't like you as much as I do, but I can't help it" thread!

Thane

Some other characters that I like but I probably shouldn't.

Rinkah- she is very blunt and straightforward with what she says. She is going to speak her mind and she is NOT going to be nice about it. In a game where it feels like everyone is "Let's all be BFFs" Rinkah is completely opposite of that. She's like "Screw that nonsense. Leave me alone, and get lost."

Velourie- She's blunt and has a dry sense of humor that I really like, her Kana and Selkie supports are really funny.

Jacob- Oh boy, I LOVE every line that this guy says. I particularly like his Hana supports although he tends to be like that with everybody.

Some honorable mentions include Beruka, Benny and Effie. I enjoy all 3 of these, and personality wise they don't have a lot going for them. They can be described as quiet in personality, and maybe that's why I like them because they don't have loud and kind of out there personal traits. That's not to say they don't have a gimmick Benny likes animals and makes luck charms, Effie is ferociously loyal to Elise, and Beruka is the emotionless assassin. And yet all 3 of these can surprise you in spite of their gimmick.

• 2 weeks later...