Wanted: Bigger Friends' List

Rezzy

Mainly a gripe, but also wondering if there's a precedent in gacha games or just online games in general.  Do you think there's a possibility that Heroes will ever increase the cap on the Friend limit?  SF alone has more then 50 active members and every gauntlet, I hate having to delete friends to make room for Allies.

This was/is a problem for the 3DS, too.  Back when I was active in Pokemon Gen VI, I felt that 100 was too low a limit, and this is half of that.

Limit of 50 is truly sad. There are only a handful of non-SF people on my friend list, but all of them have really good units and tend to side with me in the gauntlets.

I don’t want to kick anybody :(

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I agree with you, I just removed most of the people on my friends list who haven't played in 4+ weeks

btw which one is your friend code Rezzy, I see 2 on the list

It should be the first one added.  I have a second account, but it was mostly to have something to do, back when there was a lot less content, and I don't play it much anymore, aside from logging in for daily bonuses when I remember to do it.

I currently have 50 people on my list, and all of them have been on in the past week.  Gah, I hate the low limit.

2 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I agree list is too small. I want to add you rezzy but my list is full of IRL friends...

Don't worry, I perfectly understand.  I have trouble making room any time I try to add anybody.  I only had 3 people who hadn't been on in over a week, and two of them were friends from here on SF, so it pained me to take them off.

We must be in different worlds or something - I always thought a list of 50 was excessive, let alone 100. Though that might simply be my playstyle - after all, the most amount of friends I have for any console is 10 on Heroes, and that's just for the Voting Gauntlets.

So, I guess I wouldn't mind a bigger friend list. I don't use the limit anyway, and thus it wouldn't affect me.

I really wish there wasn't a limit.  The only ones on my list that are not an everyday play kind of thing are my boyfriend and best friend and they play it every other day or so.  I really wish there was more room.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I really wish there wasn't a limit.  The only ones on my list that are not an everyday play kind of thing are my boyfriend and best friend and they play it every other day or so.  I really wish there was more room.

I understand there has to be some sort of limit, otherwise it might cause data space problems or something, but why not pick an arbitrarily high number, like 1000.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I understand there has to be some sort of limit, otherwise it might cause data space problems or something, but why not pick an arbitrarily high number, like 1000.

Lol because they figured everyone who plays Heroes is a nerd with no friends

I wouldn't go as far as 1000 in fear my storage on my phone would kill itself, but 150-200 seems decent to me at least

42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Don't worry, I perfectly understand.  I have trouble making room any time I try to add anybody.  I only had 3 people who hadn't been on in over a week, and two of them were friends from here on SF, so it pained me to take them off.

My non-IRL friends are quite active . I mean I could delete them but they are whales (added pre SI) and I like seeing their strange builds from them.

24 minutes ago, Aera said:

... I can't relate. LMAO. ):

Being a volunteer Q&A tester for an mobile gaming company, working as a manager in a MCD surrounded by big gaming companies like Capcom (They are right in front of my store. Surprisingly they have a batmobile in their building XD) and EA, and been part of a group of engineering students who organized smash tournaments (we turned the private Engineering louge into a smash 64 lounge which ruined many of our grades and those of our juniors lol) helps... A LOT.

I have co workers who is are pokemon go fanatics...

Before I want a bigger friend list, I want another mode which makes use of the friend list and which is permanent.

Like a mode where you can choose the unit which is presentating the friend as the fourth unit.

The list is probably small because the devs don't expect you to do much with it. And admittedly, there's nothing you CAN do outside of gauntlets. ...so maybe they'll add more later on. ...hopefully. I do like using other people's characters. It's super cool. 

I mean, honestly the other day I was wishing there was some sort of way to send short messages to other teams. Fates kind of had a way to leave "feedback" when you visited a castle. But to be honest, I'd explode trying to practice self-restraint and not send profanities to every awful Horse Emblem team in the Arena.

13 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The list is probably small because the devs don't expect you to do much with it. And admittedly, there's nothing you CAN do outside of gauntlets. ...so maybe they'll add more later on. ...hopefully. I do like using other people's characters. It's super cool. 

I mean, honestly the other day I was wishing there was some sort of way to send short messages to other teams. Fates kind of had a way to leave "feedback" when you visited a castle. But to be honest, I'd explode trying to practice self-restraint and not send profanities to every awful Horse Emblem team in the Arena.

People who use the mascots in the VG for me.

I've no idea how many people are in my friendlist, but I've still got MaskedAmpharos and a dummy account from one of my friends with little reason to take them out.

Most VG mean I can purge my friend list from all the people who give me useless stuff, but that hasn't been the case lately. When I last counted, I was close to the 50 as well, and evryone on my list is playing frequently. I think I have most people from SF on it anyway, but a larger list would be nice.