FE Timeline

Heruseus

Hey!

SO I spent quite a deal of time researching and this is the best I could get with the timeline.

So, feedback would be nice, and if you disagree with anything, let me know and we can make an edit if necassary!

The goal of this is to put placements of all the FE stories into one timeline.

Since I see Sacred Stones and Blazing Sword as interchangeable, we could move them around.

Thanks!

C72CCE93-D829-4144-8F8A-1BAA263B1389.jpeg

Personally, I'd reverse Fates' and Jugdral's positions, because of how the First Dragons are literally...the first dragons. But overall, I agree that aside from the events of Archanea and Valentia, there is no definitive chronological order to the other FE games (Elibe, Magvel, Tellius). Jugdral might be before Archanea, but it's definitely not anything clear cut.

Okay so what I believe to be the timeline is: Main timeline: Valentia is founded/Hero Anri slays Medeus/Thabes Labyrinth is created along with the creation, Echoes Prologue, Marths Prologue, Shadow Dragon, Echoes, New Mystery, Sometime during this period Genealogy/Thracia happen (is here due to I believe Anna and Jake appearing in Genealogy), Valentia is renamed Valm and first Exalt creates Ylisse, Awakening. Tellius Timeline: Original war/world flooded, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Ike crosses over to Marth's timeline. Elibe Timeline: Scouring, FE7, FE6. Magvel: Origin of the Sacred stones, the Sacred Stones happens. Fates: (this is where it gets weird) Groundhogs day effect that makes all 3 paths canon with Corrin needing to get strength to beat Revelation, Happens after the Good Awakening timeline (the one we play through) but before the bad Awakening timeline (the one seen in Future Past or Lucinas timeline, since the Chrom we play with makes no mention to Corrin's pair up strategies or the Awakening trio as seen in the before Awakening dlc) while also being linked to Marth's time in his timeline and Ike's as well.

So my theory is based off lore mostly, while considering the dlc expansions (future past, hidden truths, before Awakening, and Rise of the Deliverance) while also throwing in a theory or two to make it work. Basically all the timelines stemmed off from a even like the scouring that resulted in different gods being at play and different heroes rising and creating the different timelines, also different gods makes different legendary weapons. Since Awakening and Fates are the ones that specifically have you cross worlds in some form, this is where the effects of other games (Priam being Ike's descendant, legendary weapons not otherwise found, characters crossing worlds) existing. Heck we could consider Warriors and Heroes canon if we just say they're alternate versions of the games we played. (In other words, I'm claiming the many Worlds theory here, with some dimension hopping cause magic)

While FE 1-5 and 13 are all confirmed to be in the same continuity, I wouldn't try to link up any of the other games with each other. There's no evidence to suggest that FE 6-8 link with any other game and evidence that connects FE 9-10 and 14 to the Archanea timeline is dubious at best. In my eyes, unless a game is directly confirmed to exist in the same universe as another game/set of games, it's best not to start placing them in a timeline. I've seen the Zelda timeline and though this may be a very personal opinion, I don't want to repeat it here.