Stupid FE6

SnaggyDragon

Hi, welcome to my first "Hack", which is pretty stupid, hence the name Stupid FE6.

Sadly, I do not have a change-log for this, so you'll have to make due.

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nk9kiv9ysxh6ble/Stupid FE6 - Finished.ups?dl=0 

Any feedback would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Is your patch supposed to work with the FE6 translation patch somehow? I could not apply your patch to a translated version of the FE6 rom (and i haven't played a FE6 hack yet, so i have no idea if I'm doing something wrong or if it is just not possible). I would like to check out your hack but not if it is in japanese:>

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 11:39 PM, DerLumpensammler said:

Is your patch supposed to work with the FE6 translation patch somehow? I could not apply your patch to a translated version of the FE6 rom (and i haven't played a FE6 hack yet, so i have no idea if I'm doing something wrong or if it is just not possible). I would like to check out your hack but not if it is in japanese:>

I used it on a translated patch , it works fine.

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:27 AM, XIII Hearts said:

What does this hack do?

Basically it changes everyone's stats and class to make the game easier and more broken (generally)

I've played this hack for a short while , currently at chapter 8. Just noticed there is no set-up/battle preparation screen before each chapter , it just throws you in. Is that intentional or a bug?

Edited by TGenzo

On 11/8/2017 at 4:51 AM, TGenzo said:

I've played this hack for a short while , currently at chapter 8. Just noticed there is no set-up/battle preparation screen before each chapter , it just throws you in. Is that intentional or a bug?

I myself do not know fully, but I do think it has something to do with the music change/weather.