-Atk +Res Sigurd?

DT75

I finally, FINALLY pulled Sigurd just a few moments ago only to find he's -atk +res. I plan on using him on a res-based cavalry team (aka lots of ward cavalry and such) along with Berkut, Titania, and a yet to be chosen 4th member, but will his -atk hurt him enough that I should roll for a new one? I'd prefer not to waste orbs if he's salvageable!

I’m just going to leave this here.

To answer your question, contrary to popular belief, -Atk *is not* a debilitating bane for all but a select few units, mostly Brave weapon users.  -Spd is worse for the majority of the unit pool, but that’s beside the point. +Res -Atk is perfectly usable, and if you don’t like Sigurd that much there’s no need to roll for something better.

Edited by MrSmokestack

The nature of Sigurd as a unit means no bane is truly a huge difference. His tankiness comes largely from % damage reduction, meaning that even if he gets doubled by his intended enemies, he'll take pretty much no damage. Heck, due to how his base skills work together, he can get a +HP boon and get a lot of value out of it.

He's extremely balanced both gameplay wise and strength wise. Good for player phase, amazing in enemy phase (even more so with some good skillsets), very tanky, packs a punch, etc etc. All he lacks is the ability to innately Distant Counter and we got the perfect unit.

edit:

He likes +Atk or +Spd, but that applies to 99% of the cast due to how the game works. 

3 more or 3 less attack is not going to make or break this defensive powerhouse and the fact that as a RED unit he can tank a 4x Reinhardt barrage to the face just seals the deal for me. Don't mope over IVs, enjoy this amazing unit!

Edited by ore no stando da