Grand Hero Battle Arvis

Prince Endriu

42 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Assuming the one you are mentioning is the Lilina video; then yes... those are my artworks.

Gotta love nukes!

The cute princess smoked the BBQ King.

You're quite talented.  I wish I could draw that well.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid @Zeo

And we are back back back back back again!

Last time we use Wrys and had to use Brazen Atk/Spd as skill inheritance on Anna to beat Arvis with little SI.

This time we are running with our free Veronica and there is no Skill inheritance needed at all! Because Veronica is so awesome she makes Brazen Atk/Spd not necessary for this!

@Hilda Next one with free units and without SI, congrats! 

Serious SPD stacking to make Sharena double that read mage and later Anna the other red mages. Without Si even more impressing. Veronica brings a lot of new skills to play with. 

• 3 months later...

@Hilda @mcsilas @eclipse @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @Nanima @ruruo @daisy jane @Azuris @SatsumaFSoysoy @Baldrick @silveraura25 @LordFrigid @Alkaid

Old Matthew Clear (The unique thing about this particular clear is that it was the first to feature Matt with Summoner Support, up until then it was sitting on the first unit to have it at the time: Brave Lyn. It hasn't moved from him since.): 

Spoiler

Being one of the newer types of GHBs with reinforcements and all that, this one was a must for Morgan and it was actually challenging, much more challenging than it was for Matt & Co. Amelia ended up needing a DEF Tactic boost from Priscilla in order to keep armor boots active otherwise her movement faltered and the clear collapsed. Supports were also of equal importance as it gave both Amelia and Morgan just enough ATK or SPD to secure a kill in specific situations. Even then the Priscilla and Ninian both had to step out of their supportive roles and get their hands dirty. It was truly a team effort here. Who was the star? Well, that's up to you, really.

As for this one? Well, this one had to happen. It was symmetrical and I'm like that. Supports were key, I'll say that. I don't think they've ever been as important as they were here. And that's all I'm going to say about this clear. See it for yourself.

Cheers~

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Hilda @mcsilas @eclipse @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @Nanima @ruruo @daisy jane @Azuris @SatsumaFSoysoy @Baldrick @silveraura25 @LordFrigid @Alkaid

Old Matthew Clear (The unique thing about this particular clear is that it was the first to feature Matt with Summoner Support, up until then it was sitting on the first unit to have it at the time: Brave Lyn. It hasn't moved from him since.): 

Hide contents

Being one of the newer types of GHBs with reinforcements and all that, this one was a must for Morgan and it was actually challenging, much more challenging than it was for Matt & Co. Amelia ended up needing a DEF Tactic boost from Priscilla in order to keep armor boots active otherwise her movement faltered and the clear collapsed. Supports were also of equal importance as it gave both Amelia and Morgan just enough ATK or SPD to secure a kill in specific situations. Even then the Priscilla and Ninian both had to step out of their supportive roles and get their hands dirty. It was truly a team effort here. Who was the star? Well, that's up to you, really.

As for this one? Well, this one had to happen. It was symmetrical and I'm like that. Supports were key, I'll say that. I don't think they've ever been as important as they were here. And that's all I'm going to say about this clear. See it for yourself.

Cheers~

Matthew clear went how I expected, though he went for a lot more kills that I would have initially thought~ Cool seeing where he began his Summoner Support journey~

Arvis’ map always gets everyone involved~ Morgan does most of the work here and his teammates follow his lead for the most part. Amelia does most of her flying to just throw Morgan in position to get more kills, he’s definitely the star for me, but everyone clearly played their part to support him.

Have to admit, I watched the 2nd Crossover first~ Right off the bat Amelia and Ayra go straight savage, it almost feels like they’re competing against each other for kills. Meanwhile Genny and Priscilla do their supporting from the back and work together to take down the Armors~ I like the teamwork between those two. Then of course there’s Amelia setting Ayra up for her last two kills~ The Crossovers don't disappoint as usual~

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Lol, I was expecting trouble for your team and both Amelia and Morgan go against WT with their first kills. 

Ninian doubling all those speedy mages is not to be underestimated, I always have trouble to find the best role for her. Great finisher by her. 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

I like your crossovers, but was surprised you went with double healers. It worked out pretty well though. Genny and Priscially had some fun with all those Knights. 

Genny tanking one armor to be a better WoM beacon worked out fine. 

Congrats! I'm always open for further surprises :-) 

@Zeo

The opening on the first one was interesting, with Morgan running into the blue mage and Amelia attacking the red mage, but it made sense with the following turns. The star for me was Ninian. Without her dancing a lot of moves wouldn't be possible, but she may be somewhat overshadowed by the other units then clearing a lot of enemies. But on top of her support she took out the boss on her own after taking the fully charged special.

This are the four units that weren't in the other crossover if I remember correctly. So it is nice to see they managed to come out of the shadow of their more prominent team members this time and got the map cleared.

Good clears yet again. Well done.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The second J&J clear for this week, Arvis Infernal:

Music:
Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Passing of Time
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: End of Despair [New Remix]

You can tell it's been a while since I recorded this...Julia is still at +0, still a couple days out from the revival banner I was able to spend all those orbs on.  Maybe I'll come back to this one again, but for now I'm satisfied with how it turned out.  A more proactive style of play is needed here.  

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas

@DLNarshen Sorry for the delay! Julius summons wolves against his dad instead of Loptuos, that's an interesting approach but I guess there are a lot of horsies in this map. Nice dramatic music fitting for a rebellion against dad. Julia was in charge of the north while Julius just counters everything south- Mystic Boost really helps his longevity here

On 9/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, DLNarshen said:

The second J&J clear for this week, Arvis Infernal:

Music:
Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Passing of Time
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: End of Despair [New Remix]

You can tell it's been a while since I recorded this...Julia is still at +0, still a couple days out from the revival banner I was able to spend all those orbs on.  Maybe I'll come back to this one again, but for now I'm satisfied with how it turned out.  A more proactive style of play is needed here.   

Wolf Tome Julius! Good idea, this is a pony heavy map~ Still effortless at how much he eats these mages. Arvis should be proud. Even unmerged, Julia still got in some nice kills~ Great work!

• 9 months later...