Tempest Trials: Genealogy of Light!

Vaximillian

I find it really strange that Julia and Seliph feel like the "main characters" for this TT....yet neither of them are bonus units. They really have no excuse for not making Seliph a bonus unit of some sort, especially if they're going to make it his journey to rescue his sister. Like we had Alm rescuing Celica in a similar fashion.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I find it really strange that Julia and Seliph feel like the "main characters" for this TT....yet neither of them are bonus units. They really have no excuse for not making Seliph a bonus unit of some sort, especially if they're going to make it his journey to rescue his sister. Like we had Alm rescuing Celica in a similar fashion.

I thought Sigurd and Diadora appearing was specifically to rain on his parade. Because, you know, he sucks as a unit.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I thought Sigurd and Diadora appearing was specifically to rain on his parade. Because, you know, he sucks as a unit.

Seliph: I'm going to save Julia!
Masked Marth: Actually, I summoned your parents, so go back to your corner and stay there. 
Seliph: My parents are-
Masked Marth: Better than you in every way. Even in death. 
Seliph: But-
Masked Marth: Corner. Now. 

I'm not even going to bother gathering HM with too many units at once this time. The maps are atrocious if I don't use Rein + Lyn to obliterate everything. Dancer and paperweight Lachesis will suffice (Lachesis will be swapped with Arvis or Arden afterwards, and Inigo with Axura; more won't be possible anyways)

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Masked Marth: Actually, I summoned your parents, so go back to your corner and stay there. 

I feel like this is a conversation that happened in my Castle, but with Bethany in place of Masked Marth.

And a tad more irate at Seliph for not being Ayra as well as having the gall to think he's got a spot on the team when Sigurd and Arvis are around.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I laughed way too hard reading this.

But hey, at least he also benefits from the Brash Assault seal since he can now run (Tyrfing, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Desperation 2, Brash Assault 3) or something like that. Or just toss the Tyrfing as usual and give him a Brave Sword+ for a low-HP quad build. Because Sigurd's Tyrfing is still better.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I feel like this is a conversation that happened in my Castle, but with Bethany in place of Masked Marth.

And a tad more irate at Seliph for not being Ayra as well as having the gall to think he's got a spot on the team when Sigurd and Arvis are around.

RIP Seliph. He just wants to be loved. XD I've never actually used him...because I've never had a need to, but I do really like his art.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

But hey, at least he also benefits from the Brash Assault seal since he can now run (Tyrfing, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Desperation 2, Brash Assault 3) or something like that. Or just toss the Tyrfing as usual and give him a Brave Sword+ for a low-HP quad build. Because Sigurd's Tyrfing is still better.

Well, duh. It was broken for Sigurd in Genealogy, but not for Seliph.

...Seliph is the only 5* I'm not favouriting. I'll use him alongside Alfie for Hectors in my Arena Assault Solos, but I don't care enough to try anything with him.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

RIP Seliph. He just wants to be loved. XD I've never actually used him...because I've never had a need to, but I do really like his art.

I got a 5* Seliph as my free pull on That Tempest banner. I think I'm justified in calling him 'Not Ayra'.

I'll consider doing something for him when a) I'm done making Alfie decent and b) he learns how to dismount a horse without breaking both of his legs.

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Deirdre goes fast. TT boosts are still amazing. I should be able to get the Spd+3 seal tomorrow, just need 20 more coins.

Stop rubbing salt in my wounds :’(

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Stop rubbing salt in my wounds :’(

My Deirdre is almost in love with my Sigurd, and slightly slower than the relationship developed in Genealogy, to boot.

I hope the 5* Seliph I got from the Tempest banner is the only baby they have...

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I mean put any sort of attention to FE5 and please tell be he isn't loved lol this game's just taking his due for the love quota and giving it on the hated Sigurd

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Deirdre goes fast. TT boosts are still amazing. I should be able to get the Spd+3 seal tomorrow, just need 20 more coins.

IMG_5585.PNG

And I thought my Sigurd was fast.

Oh well, he has 64 attack with Hone Cav. 64 attack is insane in all the best ways, he even 2-hits Matthew (aka my bane for these things)

shj8Z9O.png 

Yep, that actually happened - on 7-Lunatic, no less!

This team does pretty well. Sigurd is the bonus unit I’m currently using and he hits 61 Atk and 45 Spd with Hone Cavalry buffs courtesy of Reinhardt. Inigo does okay though he doesn’t score many kills due to his mediocre stats even with TA3. Lachesis is there since she’s also a bonus unit and I need more experience in using Physic staff.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

My Deirdre is almost in love with my Sigurd, and slightly slower than the relationship developed in Genealogy, to boot.

I hope the 5* Seliph I got from the Tempest banner is the only baby they have...

My Sigurd seems to have began a love affair with Camus xD Whoops!

Sticking to my previous Tempest Goals. I aim to get 8k a day. Sadly, Frederick and Lyn are reaching 3000 HM so I'm left with a debate... do I try non-horse units, or do I just keep on using them? I still use Rein and a dancer, +Xander and Sigurd as my first two runs of the day in Lunatic 7 before dropping to Lunatic 5

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was thinking that same thing.

Marth: Thus is a substitute run.  We don't need you.

Seliph: But I don't have a substitute.  I'm canon.

Marth: Let the grownups handle this one.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Too bad Bonus unit boosts might actually make him viable.

Can we have Wrath fodder like ... now? Lyn needs Wraith for the ultimate CQC.

Is it just me or is Julia pretty weak for a TT boss? She has nothing special on her kit and massive Res is meaningless against a solid Sword user.

I'm loving my current team! Tailtiu and Sigurd became extremely busted and can take care of almost everything by themselves. If there's an annoying blue Bike takes care of it while Olivia teleports around giving the others more chances to go bonkers. 

Some maps can get a bit annoying with the baiting but it's a lot better than previous ones with things like the boat, the leather shield mercenary map, 10-5 and the tree from the first TT.

Getting pretty consistent clears on Lunatic 7 with Lukas/Inigo/Arvis/Lissa. I was a little worried since I don't have an innate fast unit on my team but baiting units helps with the speed rank. I did have to use 2 Tharja's for that Rauorblade and Darting Blow 3 since his Bolganone wasn't cutting it although I haven't had to use him to outspeed many enemies. So far nothing poses too big of an annoyance to take down. 

Well I already reached 6000 points but I plan to keep going today since I want to get as many points as I can before the weekend because I won't be able to play much then.  Arvis and Sigurd are wrecking everything, I love it when I have bonus units.