Tempest Trials: Genealogy of Light!

Vaximillian

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Can't pull them, either.  The last Darting Blow need I had was filled by Valter, of all people.

For doubling, I'd need Speed +6.  Life and Death 2 gives Speed +4, which isn't quite enough.  Ideally, I'd have Hone Speed on top of Darting Blow.  Soren at 4* doesn't exactly have OHKO stats.

Granted Arvis isn't that usable until I gave him Raudblade and Quick Riposte, that could be something to consider for your Soren. I also gave him Darting Blow but he doesn't need that very much and your team composition sounds more capable than mine. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tobuShogi said:

Granted Arvis isn't that usable until I gave him Raudblade and Quick Riposte, that could be something to consider for your Soren. I also gave him Darting Blow but he doesn't need that very much and your team composition sounds more capable than mine. 

Soren can't survive too many things (even blue mages), so QR is really dicey.  Arvis' stat boost makes him a lot better than Soren (better bulk with comparable offense).

29 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Can't pull them, either.  The last Darting Blow need I had was filled by Valter, of all people.

For doubling, I'd need Speed +6.  Life and Death 2 gives Speed +4, which isn't quite enough.  Ideally, I'd have Hone Speed on top of Darting Blow.  Soren at 4* doesn't exactly have OHKO stats.

What about Spur Speed? That is if you have any free C-slots available in your team. Maybe Threaten Speed?

Is your Soren using Rexcalibur or Gronnblade?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What about Spur Speed? That is if you have any free C-slots available in your team. Maybe Threaten Speed?

Is your Soren using Rexcalibur or Gronnblade?

I really don't like Spurs, since I need to deal with positioning shenanigans during battle.  Sigurd would most likely have it.

He's using his default weapon.  I want 22,000 feathers for -blade+ and Draw Back from Nino.

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Just hit 20k, aiming for 22.5k today to stay on pace for 5* Arden tomorrow and 100k by the end.

I'm surprised how far ahead a lot of people are getting. I don't see the hurry.

I have been playing TT quite a bit while at work.  I'm on orientation, and once I'm finished with the day's assignments, I can do pretty much whatever.  Anyway, I was playing it again today nd my friend was like "You and that game..."

Uggh I have been running B!Lucina since I never bothered to get a full kit for her. And holy crap is she frail. She keeps getting dropped by blues. I thought she was tankier than S!Robin, but apparently not. Well at least I finally got Aether on her now. As tempting as it is to jump back to S!Robin, I'll try and get some more SP for her.

And I found out why I am having trouble. Positionals. Between Deirdre and Arvis having healing skills as assists and B!Lucina not having one at all. Well that just leaves draw back on Eldigan. And I don't really have much positional fodder. Plus the problem I keep running into is Repo would be great, but draw back leaves Eldigan vulnerable, or can't be used due to forests. Starting to think Draw back on a cav was a bad idea.

30 minutes ago, Usana said:

Uggh I have been running B!Lucina since I never bothered to get a full kit for her. And holy crap is she frail. She keeps getting dropped by blues. I thought she was tankier than S!Robin, but apparently not. Well at least I finally got Aether on her now. As tempting as it is to jump back to S!Robin, I'll try and get some more SP for her.

Lucina's issue is her Res.  Slap Lancebreaker on her and that should take care of most of your physical blue problems.

Or, keep her nearby, and let Drive Spd do its thing.

Hehe I've been so busy focusing on the rewards, and thinking about how tedious it will be to get all of them that only after doing 20 of the final maps did I realize that the final boss was that poison strike Julia. I was only thinking about the generation 1 units too when I saw this TT, so Julia didn't really catch my attention... come on...:Arvis:

Edited by Logos

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I really don't like Spurs, since I need to deal with positioning shenanigans during battle.  Sigurd would most likely have it.

He's using his default weapon.  I want 22,000 feathers for -blade+ and Draw Back from Nino.

Well if anything, Sigurd's extra move might make it work. The trees in several of the maps might make it annoying though

I just slapped normal Gronnblade for my Soren and it still worked out for him (well mostly because my Soren is 4 star). 

I'm ashamed I went down to a C run in Survivability because I forgot Gaius had Pass and defeated one core member of my team early on. Then it went downhill from there in later Lunatic maps :/

Current score: 61,173

Got all of the unique rewards. Dropped 20K feathers to 5* my +Atk/-Def Boey and also trained up the 5* Arden (since today's the last day for Warriors maps; gave Arden Swap, Ignis, and Earth Boost 3). Lachesis and Sigurd has reached over 2.5K HM and PA Inigo is almost at the 2.5K HM mark.

I wasted the day using the Warriors maps for the last time so I barely scored today. Right now I'm at 36.5k which is quite low for my daily goals. I guess it's time to start spending those stamina potions to get caught up.

I kinda wish the stat boosts weren't so OP.  Tempest is a bit too easy now.  I get A/A pretty much every time, and it used to feel like an accomplishment, but is now expected.

My Arden has almost finished his SP grind (I need about 150 more SP), although he's using DB2 just now as I don't have  the fodder for DB3. So after that I can grind up my Sigurd, although he's still at level one just now.

Gods, I'm going slower than expected. I should be at 60k around this time but I'm only at 52k. I started doing auto battle on Lunatic 5 with around a 80:20 Win/Lose ratio but I feel kind of bad using so many stamina pots (I have around 40 right now).

I'm already at 60k. Triple bonus units makes this TT really quite fun. Last time I got to use a triple bonus was back during Celica's TT. I'm only using one stamina potion a day (at least for TT purposes. I'll spend a few later today to train up Arden and SP grind Olivia)

Edited by Korath88

Current score: 82,731

Sigurd, Lachesis, and PA Inigo have all hit 3K HM, meaning I have to run a new team.

Now, I'm currently running Ayra (+Res/-HP w/ Reposition and Threaten Spd 3), PA Shigure (+HP/-Spd w/ Hone Atk 3), Maria (4* +Spd/-Atk vanilla), and Brave Lyn (+2 w/ S-rank summoner support and Reposition). Shigure and Maria have already hit their first 500 HM. Ayra is pretty much 1 map short of hitting her first 500 HM herself. This team is nowhere as good as Sigurd (+Spd/-HP w/ Swap + Bonfire), Lachesis (+HP/-Spd 4* vanilla), PA Inigo (+Atk/-Def w/ Gronnraven+, Moonbow, TA3, Bowbreaker 3), and Reinhardt (standard Memebow set w/ Hone Cavalry). Sure, the new team can score A/A runs on Lunatic-7 but it's more prone to losing a team member or getting wiped compared to the previous team, especially since Shigure is -Spd (26 Spd at lv. 40, ouch).

Edited by Roflolxp54