Tempest Trials: Genealogy of Light!

Vaximillian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really running out of staff users to max out HM on.

Have yet to cap HM on:

Serra (over 1K HM currently)

Lucius (has yet to reach 500 HM currently)

Have yet to pull:

Elise

Genny

Similar situation for refresh units:

Have yet to cap HM on:
PA Azura (over 2.4K HM currently)

Have yet to pull:

Azura

Edited by Roflolxp54

I've hit around 75k.

I think I'm done, I don't really know how much you need to play to get the last 30k and I usually wouldn't bother, but knowing an approximate for having a 20% and 40% unit would be nice.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@Byakuren Hijiri @Vaximillian @hunty @I'm a Spheal 

BROTHERS!! Nice to see a bit of comrade re and I'm not the only one who had to go through 20%.

Have those orbs saved up for the next Tempest. Just as good of a chance the next banner will be only new characters as 40% as well.

20% bonus unit isn't that bad. I was able to get around 10K points each day with a 20% bonus unit on my team. I slowed down my TT progress on weekends to train units and was still able to get all of the rewards.

Pretty much. I only had a 20% unit for this tempest (and the last), and I still managed to get all the rewards ahead of schedule.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Byakuren Hijiri @Vaximillian @hunty @I'm a Spheal 

BROTHERS!! Nice to see a bit of comrade re and I'm not the only one who had to go through 20%.

Have those orbs saved up for the next Tempest. Just as good of a chance the next banner will be only new characters as 40% as well.

It helps that Arvis is good at least.

The last time I had a 20% bonus unit only aside from this one, was Celica's TT. Using 4 star Berkut was painful, so I switched to 5* Clive when I finally got him.

29 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

It helps that Arvis is good at least.

The last time I had a 20% bonus unit only aside from this one, was Celica's TT. Using 4 star Berkut was painful, so I switched to 5* Clive when I finally got him.

Arvis is very good. Ignis Eldigan is very good too, especially with QP, when you can explode stuff more or less on demand.

In Celica’s tempest I was going without a bonus unit at all for a while, until I finally got Celica.

Okay...one final run made Sigurd max out HM. Over 100k points. All the rewards. Overall, I do think that I prefer the mini-Tempest. A week is just a more tolerable time period even if two weeks lets you play catch-up easier.

On my new account, I got all the rewards up to the Guidance seal which was my main goal. And then I did some training for Arden. All in all, another successful Tempest. But the VG is going to be a breath of fresh air. I wanna relax and do some character building for a bit.

I was feeling pretty burnt out at the start of this Tempest, so I was mostly just doing only the double point runs on quite a few days. Fortunately, I have Deirdre, so that certainly helped me get more points for my runs. I'm definitely impressed by the people who pushed through to 100k with just the 20% units! That must've been rough.

A couple days ago, I was at about 50-60k, but I put in a bigger effort and now I'm at about 90k. With just a few hours left, I'm determined to make it to 100k! It also definitely helps that I realized that I could take advantage of the continuous autobattle system on the lvl. 30 hard tier option. The computer runs through it pretty quickly, it's usually 441 points per run, and it's definitely much less of a drain to just let the computer handle it. I wish it had occurred to me sooner! I'll at least keep it in mind for the future. I've got over 70 stamina potions, and they always give you more as tempest quests.

So go computer, go! You can do it!

5 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'm really running out of staff users to max out HM on.

Have yet to cap HM on:

Serra (over 1K HM currently)

Lucius (has yet to reach 500 HM currently)

Have yet to pull:

Elise

Genny

I feel ya, I use healers often for this too, and so I have quite a few of them maxed out on HM as well. They work really well in this mode, I almost always have one on my team.

Last two weeks have been hectic. Great game releases and midterms. I'm ending at 92.5K points, leaving four orbs on the table. I'm currently saving orbs so it's not a huge deal, but I know getting all the rewards with a 20% bonus unit was totally within my power, even without a last minute grind.

Hoping a TT Mini is slated for two weeks from now just a day or two after the Voting Gauntlet, but it's probably a normal one tied to next expansion of 3 new characters.

Just cracked 100k! Whew, glad that's over. I'm sitting at the 58k mark in terms of rank, and I don't think that 50k is all that far off, but meh, it's just 1k more feathers, not really worth it. I still need to do a deathless Arena Assault run, and would like to train up a couple characters. I think I'll summon a couple people from the Halloween banner to celebrate the end of the grind! And I think I'll add another merge to Tiki, since she just gifted me HM feathers that put me over the 20k mark.

Edit: The celebratory summoning from the Halloween banner randomly gave me a Sigurd! Lol!

Edited by Astellius

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

I'm at 135k which is short of the top 5k. I wonder if I should burn a few pots on auto battle to get to try for the top 5k..... I don't know if it's worth it.

That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I think I'm just going to take a break and play Mario instead while it finishes the rest of the gap for me. 

I haven't been keeping up with this thread much, but I just now passed 130,000 points in an attempt to stay in the top 10,000. But if what @Alexmender said is true, then I may try even harder in hopes of actually passing the 5,000 mark as well. Hopefully 20 stamina potions will be enough to reach that point before it ends.

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Heads up, I'm at like over 150,000 points and I'm in constant danger of falling out of top 5k.

Welp, my hopes just dropped dramatically. I'll still do my best, though; at the very least, I want to remain secure in the top 10,000, and I'm still getting some HM as well, so this won't be a total waste of stamina potions even if I don't make it to the top 5,000. Thanks for the information, though.