Create a Skill

Hero_Lucina

A-Passive: RES Superiority 1/2/3

-> At start of combat, if unit's Res ≥ foe's Res, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2/3/4 during combat.

Edited by Frosty
A little skill edit...

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@XRay

Walk the Plank: Passive B
If unit initiates combat, foe moves 9 spaces away from unit after combat, ignoring terrain and the edge of the map. If foe ends on a space it normally cannot stand on, foe is immediately defeated. Unit moves 9 spaces forward (not ignoring terrain and the edge of the map).

Works best on boat maps.

9 spaces makes sure it pushes them off the map on Rival Domains maps.

That sounds awesome.

15 hours ago, Frosty said:

A-Passive: RES Superiority 1/2/3

-> At start of combat, if unit's Res ≥ foe's Res+3, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2/3/4 during combat.

I would make it easier to activate with unit's Res >= foe's Res so the unit can fight armor units better.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

That sounds awesome.

I would make it easier to activate with unit's Res >= foe's Res so the unit can fight armor units better.

Why not? Sure thing...

25 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Why not? Sure thing...

I meant "unit's Res ≥ foe's Res" without the "+3." ">=" is the same as "≥"; my phone's input keyboard does not have the ≥ symbol, so I typed out >=.

The +3 requires the unit to have 3 more Res than the foe, and having 3 more Res than the foe can be a deal breaker a lot of times, as armor units often have crazy high bulk.

So it would be something like:
At start of combat, if unit's Res ≥ foe's Res, grants Atk/Spd /Def/Res+2/3/4 during combat.

17 hours ago, XRay said:

I meant "unit's Res ≥ foe's Res" without the "+3." ">=" is the same as "≥"; my phone's input keyboard does not have the ≥ symbol, so I typed out >=.

The +3 requires the unit to have 3 more Res than the foe, and having 3 more Res than the foe can be a deal breaker a lot of times, as armor units often have crazy high bulk.

So it would be something like:
At start of combat, if unit's Res ≥ foe's Res, grants Atk/Spd /Def/Res+2/3/4 during combat.

Edits applied.

I think I heard someone once say that seasonals should get new weapons, and thinking that was impossible... but now I'm wondering "What if they just got, like, weapon EX personals?"

EX weapons... welp, time to go all out on this weird idea. I'll come up with a new universal weapon effect for all the weapons, and then a Refine effect for each individual weapon.

OBVIOUSLY there will be a slight attempt to keep things balanced... but let's face it, this won't happen. I'll be having some fun with what I come up with.

This time, it'll just be Spring Festival (2017) units.

Spoiler

Basic idea: The weapons all have what we now know as a weaker version of the Mythic Boost effect post-refine. Figured... what if it was made even stronger?

Universal effect: Unit recovers 30% of damage dealt as HP. Triggering Daylight, Noontime, or Sol will add +5 to damage dealt.

Chrom's Carrot Axe EX: If users HP is greater than 50% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack, and unit is not affected by status effects and skills that prevent counterattacks during combat.

Lucina's Blue Egg EX: If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, unit attacks twice (Brave effect). If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, unit gains Atk/Spd/Def/Res +10 and foe's Special cannot trigger in combat.

Xander's Carrot Lance EX: If a Movement Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, grants status to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally that decreases damage taken by 30% for 1 turn. Enemies in cardinal directions of unit and affected ally are given status that decreases damage dealt by 30%.

Camilla's Green Egg EX: Increases units Atk/Def/Res by +6 at the start of turn if at least one enemy unit has Spd greater than units by +5. Increases units damage equal to 70% of difference between unit and targets Spd regardless of whose Spd is higher (maximum damage boost of +7)

Continuing on at a wedding on the beach...

Bridal Blessings (Brides 2017)

Spoiler

Universal effect: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants ally and unit Def/Res +4 during combat.
(See Ranulf's weapon effect, but retooled for the Bridal 2017 weapons)

Charlotte's First Bite EX: Unit gains Atk +6 during combat. Gains an additional +4 to each of units stats if each individual stat is higher than foes (each stat calculated independently)

Caeda's Blessed Bouquet EX: During combat, adds 50% of total bonuses of unit, all allies, and all foes within 3 spaces as additional bonus damage.

Cordelia's Cupid Arrow EX: At the start of units turn, all foes within 3 rows and 3 columns centered on unit will lose their bonus stats (from skills such as Rally, Hones, etc.) and unit gains the highest bonus to each stat (each stat calculated independently). If unit initiates combat, unit gains Atk/Spd +6.

Lyn's Candlelight EX will be slightly different.
Base effect: Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. If unit attacks, inflicts status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target preventing counterattacks throughout their next actions.
Special Refine: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants ally and unit Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 during combat. Allys within 2 spaces will also ignore all penalties to Atk and Spd (inflicted by skills such as Threaten, Panic, Ploys, etc).

Ylissean Summer (Summer 2017 Pt1)

Spoiler

Universal Effect: At start of combat, if units HP equals 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4. If unit initiates combat, foe cannot make follow-up attack, and if foe attacks, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Inflicts -4 damage to unit after combat if unit attacks.

Robin's Deft Harpoon EX: If unit is within 2 spaces of ally, unit attacks twice. If units HP equals 100%, Special Cooldown Charge +1, but unit takes an additional -4 damage after combat.

Tiki's Melon Crusher EX: Unit deals effective damage to Dragons and Female units. Grants Atk+4 if unit does not deal effective damage to foe.

Gaius's Refreshing Bolt EX: After any of units actions, unit recovers 6 HP. If unit's HP equals 100% at the end of any of units non-combat actions, unit can move again.

Frederick's Seashell EX: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +1. After combat, if unit attacked, allies within two spaces of unit gain Movement +1. Inflicts Gravity status on Target and Foes within 2 spaces of Target throughout their next actions.

Nohrian Summer (Summer 2017 Pt2)

Spoiler

Universal Effect: Grants Atk/Spd +2 to ally. Unit will also gain the effects of any Spurs or Drives they have equipped as long as there is an ally nearby to receive the effects of said skills.

Leo's Tomato Tome EX: If foe initiates combat and unit can counterattack, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 to unit and unit can initiate an automatic follow-up attack.

Corrin's Sealife Tome EX: Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res equal to 50% of total bonuses on allies. Allies within 2 spaces can also move to any spaces adjacent to unit.

Xander's Lilith Floatie EX: At the start of turn and after any combat this unit attacks in, Inflicts -5 damage to all foes within 3 spaces of unit, and recovers 5 HP to allies within 3 spaces.

Elise's Hibiscus Tome EX: Unit grants an additional Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 to allies within 2 spaces and doubles the effects of all similar skills.
(This includes the unit receiving the effects of the Spurs/Drives they have equipped. So if Elise has Hibiscus Tome EX special refine, Drive Atk, and Drive Spd, she will get +12 Atk/Spd and +2 Def/Res. +6 Atk/Spd from the drives, +4 Atk/Spd from the wep, and the +2 all stats from the refine.)

Edited by Xenomata

Okay so I have an idea. What if, instead of making Tier 4 skills for everything, they instead made Tier 4 skills specifically made for Rokkr Raids? (Note, each spoiler is a new edit; it's still the same idea for Rokkr Raid passives, just divided by time done. I'm also adding Specials to the mix.)
Note that I don't think these skills won't get refines for normal gameplay. I'm just using this as an excuse to create Tier 4 skills.

Spoiler

Rokkr Renewal
B Passive
Effect: At the start of every turn in a Rokkr Raid, restores 10 HP.

Rokkr Swordbreaker
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in combat against a sword Rokkr, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

Rokkr Swift Sparrow
A Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.

Rokkr Spur Atk/Spd
C Passive
Effect: Grants Atk/Spd+4 to adjacent allies during combat in a Rokkr Raid.

Rokkr Live to Serve
B Passive
Effect: When healing an ally with a staff in a Rokkr Raid, restores HP to unit = 125% HP restored to target.

Rokkr Vantage
B Passive
Effect: If Rokkr foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.

Rokkr Desperation
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Spoiler

Rokkr Atk/Spd Solo
A Passive
Effect: If unit is not adjacent to an ally in a Rokkr Raid, grants Atk/Spd+8 during combat.

Rokkr Brazen Def/Res
A Passive
Effect: At start of combat against a Rokkr, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Def/Res+9 during combat.

Rokkr Poison Strike
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, deals 13 damage to foe after combat. (I really hope Poison damage gets multiplied in Rokkr Raids...)

Rokkr Luna
Special, 3 Cooldown
Effect: Treats Rokkr foe's Def/Res as if reduced to 80% during combat. (Essentially gives everyone a Raid-exclusive Black Luna.)

Rokkr Brash Assault
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr that can counter and unit's HP ≤ 60%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Rokkr Wary Fighter
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in a Rokkr Raid, unit and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Rokkr Obstruct
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in a Rokkr Raid, foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit. (Does not affect foes with Pass skills.)

Rokkr Pass
B Passive
Effect: Unit can move through foes' spaces in a Rokkr Raid.

Rokkr Blazing Flame
Special, 4 Cooldown
Effect Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). (Essentially combining the Growing and Blazing specials.)

Rokkr Sword Valor
C Passive
Effect: While unit lives, all sword allies on team get 2.5x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

Rokkr Staff Valor
C Passive
Effect: While unit lives, all staff allies on team get 2.5x SP after combat or after using healing Assist skills. (only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

• 4 weeks later...

A Skill/Seal: Phantom HP: If a skill compare's unit's HP to a foe or ally's HP, treat Unit's HP as if +25.

Characters like Aversa and Berserk Corrin are really great in concept, but in practice when fighting anything but another player team, the enemies HP is always too high for them to really work.

immune

On 6/7/2019 at 2:36 AM, MilodicMellodi said:

Okay so I have an idea. What if, instead of making Tier 4 skills for everything, they instead made Tier 4 skills specifically made for Rokkr Raids? (Note, each spoiler is a new edit; it's still the same idea for Rokkr Raid passives, just divided by time done. I'm also adding Specials to the mix.)
Note that I don't think these skills won't get refines for normal gameplay. I'm just using this as an excuse to create Tier 4 skills.

Reveal hidden contents

Rokkr Renewal
B Passive
Effect: At the start of every turn in a Rokkr Raid, restores 10 HP.

Rokkr Swordbreaker
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in combat against a sword Rokkr, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

Rokkr Swift Sparrow
A Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.

Rokkr Spur Atk/Spd
C Passive
Effect: Grants Atk/Spd+4 to adjacent allies during combat in a Rokkr Raid.

Rokkr Live to Serve
B Passive
Effect: When healing an ally with a staff in a Rokkr Raid, restores HP to unit = 125% HP restored to target.

Rokkr Vantage
B Passive
Effect: If Rokkr foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.

Rokkr Desperation
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Reveal hidden contents

Rokkr Atk/Spd Solo
A Passive
Effect: If unit is not adjacent to an ally in a Rokkr Raid, grants Atk/Spd+8 during combat.

Rokkr Brazen Def/Res
A Passive
Effect: At start of combat against a Rokkr, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Def/Res+9 during combat.

Rokkr Poison Strike
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr, deals 13 damage to foe after combat. (I really hope Poison damage gets multiplied in Rokkr Raids...)

Rokkr Luna
Special, 3 Cooldown
Effect: Treats Rokkr foe's Def/Res as if reduced to 80% during combat. (Essentially gives everyone a Raid-exclusive Black Luna.)

Rokkr Brash Assault
B Passive
Effect: If unit initiates combat against a Rokkr that can counter and unit's HP ≤ 60%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Rokkr Wary Fighter
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in a Rokkr Raid, unit and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Rokkr Obstruct
B Passive
Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 30% in a Rokkr Raid, foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit. (Does not affect foes with Pass skills.)

Rokkr Pass
B Passive
Effect: Unit can move through foes' spaces in a Rokkr Raid.

Rokkr Blazing Flame
Special, 4 Cooldown
Effect Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). (Essentially combining the Growing and Blazing specials.)

Rokkr Sword Valor
C Passive
Effect: While unit lives, all sword allies on team get 2.5x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

Rokkr Staff Valor
C Passive
Effect: While unit lives, all staff allies on team get 2.5x SP after combat or after using healing Assist skills. (only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

I don't think the Rokkr Skills are a good idea. I mean, AR Skill are useful because we play AR every single day. Rokkr Sieges is a event that last for 6 days and it's not guaranteed to happen every single month.

Also, Rokkr Poison Strike will not be useful since the Rokkr Bosses are immune to outside combat damage (except damage from specials that trigger before combat).

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

A Skill/Seal: Phantom HP: If a skill compare's unit's HP to a foe or ally's HP, treat Unit's HP as if +25.

Characters like Aversa and Berserk Corrin are really great in concept, but in practice when fighting anything but another player team, the enemies HP is always too high for them to really work.

I agree with this seal/skill and I agree that the seal should also apply to vengeance/reprisal!!!! It would make Aversa, Bride Fjorm and Loki usuable in PVE content.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I agree with this seal/skill and I agree that the seal should also apply to vengeance/reprisal!!!! It would make Aversa, Bride Fjorm and Loki usuable in PVE content.

Well it would have the opposite effect on Vengeance (as it would be calculating as if the Unit has more HP, thus making the attack weaker). There's also no comparison between unit and enemy. The idea is to mimic Phantom Speed (I don't think that works on the likes of Regnal Astra).

Though a skill that always calculated the unit as if their HP = 1 would be useful for Vengeance as well as Brazen and Desperation set ups. I think I've suggested something like that before.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, Rokkr Poison Strike will not be useful since the Rokkr Bosses are immune to outside combat damage (except damage from specials that trigger before combat).

Yeah, I made this before they revealed the in-game Rokkr skills. I just don't really care about editing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Null Trickery 1/2/3
Passive B
Effect: (At start of combat, if unit's HP (=100%/≥50%/Any),) Disables foe's skills that inflict stat penalties on unit during combat.
Nullifies in-combat stat debuffs. Doesn't affect Field Debuffs, like from daggers or Smoke skills.

Why should Staves only get Skill+ of Balms? All of the below would be Staff exclusive.

Spoiler

Miracle+ (CD: 5)
If unit's HP >1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. If special is fully charged, increases unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res by 3.

Imbue+ (CD: 2)
When healing an ally with a staff, restores all HP to target and grants target ally Special Cooldown Count -2.

Heavenly Light+ (CD: 2)
When healing an ally with a staff, restores HP equal to 50% of units Atk -5 to all allies (minimum of 10 HP), including unit.

And why should there only be good Offensive specials? Any restrictions on the original skills would apply to these as well.

Spoiler

Pavise+ (CD: 5)
Nullifies all damage from an adjacent foe's attack, and reflects 50% of damage nullified back at foe. Unaffected by special charge modifiers.

Aegis+ (CD: 5)
If foe's Range = 2, nullifies all damage from that foe's attack, and reflects 50% of damage nullified back at foe. Unaffected by special charge modifiers.

Why not, here's some upgrades to the AoE skills as well.

Spoiler

Brilliant Flame (CD: 5)
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). After combat, all affected foes will take an additional 15 HP of damage.

Both AoE damage instances are affected by Special Damage modifiers.

Brilliant Wind (CD: 5)
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). After combat, all affected foes will be inflicted by [Moonbow].
[Moonbow] Units with this status will be treated as if their Def/Res are reduced by 30% during combat.

Brilliant Thunder (CD: 5)
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res) and will be inflicted with Atk/Spd -5 and [Panic].

Brilliant Light (CD: 5)
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res) and will be inflicted with [Nullify]
[Nullify] Units with this status will be unable to trigger the effects of their Passive skills or Sacred Seals.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

And why should there only be good Offensive specials? Any restrictions on the original skills would apply to these as well.

Why not, here's some upgrades to the AoE skills as well.

You've completely neutered those skills by giving them long cooldowns. It doesn't matter if they have incredibly powerful effects if you never get a chance to use them.

The problem with Escutcheon and Pavise is not only the fact that they don't contribute to damage output, but also the fact that they are too slow to charge. Even as low as 2 cooldown is considered too slow for a defensive skill to charge. This is why Escutcheon is pretty much only ever seen on Brave glass cannons and Pavise is only ever seen with Basilikos (and its clones). Similarly, Sacred Cowl is never used at all because it's complete trash, and Aegis is only ever recommended on Saber due to its synergy with Golden Dagger.

The problem with AoE Specials is also not their effect, but the fact that their charge time is so long. Currently, AoE Specials are really only seen on Slaying Special Spiral builds with Quickened Pulse 3 (outside of builds meant to solo challenge maps) because otherwise they are simply not reliable enough with their long charge time and player-phase restriction.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You've completely neutered those skills by giving them long cooldowns. It doesn't matter if they have incredibly powerful effects if you never get a chance to use them.

The problem with Escutcheon and Pavise is not only the fact that they don't contribute to damage output, but also the fact that they are too slow to charge. Even as low as 2 cooldown is considered too slow for a defensive skill to charge. This is why Escutcheon is pretty much only ever seen on Brave glass cannons and Pavise is only ever seen with Basilikos (and its clones). Similarly, Sacred Cowl is never used at all because it's complete trash, and Aegis is only ever recommended on Saber due to its synergy with Golden Dagger.

The problem with AoE Specials is also not their effect, but the fact that their charge time is so long. Currently, AoE Specials are really only seen on Slaying Special Spiral builds with Quickened Pulse 3 (outside of builds meant to solo challenge maps) because otherwise they are simply not reliable enough with their long charge time and player-phase restriction.

I'll admit that 5cd and unaffected by special charge mods is a little much and that you really shouldn't be making skills when you should be resting, but I still think that they should have longer cds to make up for the stronger effects. It's just a game of what is considered "reasonable" cd, because these skills aint getting 2cd like Ruptured Sky.

Pavise+ for example. If it had the same cd as Pavise, then it could be run the exact same way it could be run on Saber, with Golden Dagger's Killer effect and Shield Pulse making it available immediately. The first round of combat for a unit tends to either be the most important or, in Arena Assault, the only round of combat, so having such an effect as nullified melee damage can be considered overwhelming, especially if they have means of getting it to full charge again almost immediately, or at least by the time they take another melee hit.

Just now, Xenomata said:

I'll admit that 5cd and unaffected by special charge mods is a little much and that you really shouldn't be making skills when you should be resting, but I still think that they should have longer cds to make up for the stronger effects. It's just a game of what is considered "reasonable" cd, because these skills aint getting 2cd like Ruptured Sky.

Pavise+ for example. If it had the same cd as Pavise, then it could be run the exact same way it could be run on Saber, with Golden Dagger's Killer effect and Shield Pulse making it available immediately. The first round of combat for a unit tends to either be the most important or, in Arena Assault, the only round of combat, so having such an effect as nullified melee damage can be considered overwhelming, especially if they have means of getting it to full charge again almost immediately, or at least by the time they take another melee hit.

The problem is not that the cooldown is too high for the effect, but that the cooldown is too high, period. I understand that effects of that magnitude require high cooldowns, but the solution isn't to make the effect and give it the high cooldown it deserves, it's to make the effect weaker so that it can justify getting a shorter cooldown.

As I already mentioned, Escutcheon's 2 cooldown is already considered too long. No one runs Escutcheon without a Brave weapon because of it, and no one runs Pavise without both refined Basilikos (or an equivalent weapon) and either Heavy Blade or Flashing Blade. Defensive Special skills are only useful if you can plan around them activating when you are about to take otherwise lethal damage. The mentioned builds for Escutcheon and Pavise achieve this by activating all the time so that you don't have to plan around them. A 5-cooldown defensive skill activate reliably.

Aether and Galeforce are the only two skills in the game with a 5 cooldown that fully get away with the long cooldown without hurting their general usability, even if you completely ignore scoring.

For general use builds, Aether is most commonly seen on armors. This is because armors have more options for skills that speed up cooldowns as well as high enough stats to forgo consistent Special activation. You don't need a boost in damage every round of combat when most things already die in two normal hits, and you don't need healing on every attack when you don't take much damage. Tough enemies that don't die in one round of combat usually can't do enough damage to you to make waiting an extra round of combat to activate Aether enough of a risk to need a faster Special.

Galeforce has the unique property of activating at the end of combat, meaning you can charge it up using all hits from a round of combat and not just the hits before your last hit. Furthermore, because it can only activate once per turn, using the your second action to attack makes it easier to charge up fully on the first round of combat of your next turn, allowing you to have the skill activating consistently.

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Miracle+ (CD: 5)
If unit's HP >1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. If special is fully charged, increases unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res by 3.

I like where this is going.

Not enough A slots for A skills? You can put any Sacred Seal in the Sacred Seal slot, including A skills!
Still not enough? Weapon Refinement is basically another simple stat boosting A skill!
Still not enough? We will introduce an "infantry" loli with armor stats and an A skill on the C slot!
Still not enough? We opened up the B slot and you can put another A skill there!
Still not enough? Miracle now gives you Fury stats!
Still not enough? ASSIST SKILLS now have stat boosts!

Stat/Stat Reposition:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
Stat/Stat Swap:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Unit and target ally swap spaces.
Stat/Stat Draw Back:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit's previous space.
Stat/Stat Pivot:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Unit moves to opposite side of target ally.
Stat/Stat Shove:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Pushes target ally 1 space away.
Stat/Stat Smite:
If all allies have Assists, grants Stat/Stat+3. Pushes target ally 2 spaces away.

Did I just hear you say that there is still not enough slots for A skills? Well shoot, we ran out of slots to put more A skills on. Hold on a moment... All golden accessories now give Stat/Stat+3! You can not put an A skill on your Heroes' ACCESSORY SLOTS!!!

Hasty Flame (Special) - Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def. Special cooldown count -3 at start of Turn 1 (does not stack with similar effects). CD 5.

Basically Ignis with faster 1st activation, but slower subsequent activations. I wonder if it will be too OP or balanced.

5 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Special cooldown count -3 at start of Turn 1 (does not stack with similar effects).

Not stacking with similar effects is really weird for this particular effect because this effect normally stacks. All other effects that explicitly say that they don't stack won't stack ever rather than on a case-by-case basis, and also indicate the expected behavior when there are multiple of the same effect. Does this only use the highest value? Is the "highest value" considered to be the highest individual effect, or do stackable effects count together?

Well, in this case I put the "doesn't stack" clause to prevent it from being fully charged with QP + Ostia's Pulse/S Drink (or QP refine weapons), especially since Legendary Hector or similar armors definitely has the Def to make precharged ignis hurt a ton.

In this case "doesn't stack" means that only its own -3 CD will work, unless the combined precharge is otherwise greater (From QP weapon refine + QP seal + Ostia's Pulse, or from QP + Missiletainn shenanigans) in which case in-built -3 CD will just not work.

10 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

In this case "doesn't stack" means that only its own -3 CD will work, unless the combined precharge is otherwise greater (From QP weapon refine + QP seal + Ostia's Pulse, or from QP + Missiletainn shenanigans) in which case in-built -3 CD will just not work.

Wouldn't the "doesn't stack" clause clash against each individual effect? In this case, I'd think the -3 cooldown would nullify all the other -1 and -2 cooldowns, and would only be nullified by a -4 cooldown that is itself -4 (and not a combination that adds to -4).

32 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Well, in this case I put the "doesn't stack" clause to prevent it from being fully charged with QP + Ostia's Pulse/S Drink (or QP refine weapons), especially since Legendary Hector or similar armors definitely has the Def to make precharged ignis hurt a ton.

I do not think there is anything wrong with stacking cooldown charges to make it hurt a ton. We already have setups to instantly charge Ignis, so I do not see the point of running Hasty Flame if you cannot stack its cooldown charges.