Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Rules:
- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.
- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.
Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.
- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill.
- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer.
- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.
- Play to win. 

Mechanics:
- Day 1 start.
- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights.
- On Day 1, the player with the most votes will be lynched. A tie will result in No Majority.
- Past Day 2, Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch.
- No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.
- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.
- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.
- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.

Set-up Info:
- All players are on the player list.
- There is a non-zero amount of Vanilla Townies in the game.
- Players may request that any theoretical anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).
- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, player name, character name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.
- Players can only use one active ability per night unless the circumstances allow otherwise.
- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.
- There are no Jesters in this game.
- Flavor is irrelevant to alignment.

Alive: (8)
- Arcanite
- DefaultBeep
- Greencapps
- Mackc2
- Magnificence Incarnate (Marth)
- Rapier
- SB.
- Shinori

Out of the Game: (5)
- Bartozio - Ezo Red Fox, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
- Sunwoo (Boron) - Fennec, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
- Rex Glacies - Axis Deer, Mafia Goon, lynched Day 2
- Michelaar - Serval, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
- Anime27arts - Kaban, Mafia 1-Shot Day Rolecop, lynched Day 4

Sample VT PM:

You are a Lucky Beast! You are a small robot serving as a tour guide for Japari Park. You usually only speak to humans and not Friends, since it's in your programming not to interfere with the ecosystem. In any case, you have no abilities other than your word and vote.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one member of your faction remains. Best of luck!

Handy Links:
- Day 1: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, Night 1
- Day 2: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, Night 2
- Day 3: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, Night 3

Edited by Prims

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1

Feeling a little bored, all the Friends in Japari Park decided the best cure was to start up some mafia! As in, the game mafia. They weren't going to actually kill each other or anything.

Which Friends had rolled scum? Could the town figure them out and successfully catch them??? Only time would tell!

It is now Day 1. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

5 minutes ago, Prims said:

You are a small robot serving as a tour guide for Japari Park

Sounds like a normal day to me!

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Hmm Arcanite is a robot and as such should be unable to feel emotions when they betray their friends making them the perfect scum 

##Vote: Arcanite 

Cute

##Vote: Rapier

I know they are scum

1 minute ago, Greencapps said:

Lynching without any evidence seems kinda dumb to me. The chance of us actually killing scum are slim and we could end up killing a valuable aly. I'm refraining from voting.

You never know what could happen!  Last game, they lynched a scum first day which was quite impressive.  That being said, I am going to hold my vote and not throw random accusations until I have a bit of time to observe other's behaviors.

Lynching without any evidence seems kinda dumb to me. The chance of us actually killing scum are slim and we could end up killing a valuable aly. I'm refraining from voting.

Seems like something scum would say, are you scum?

Besides no-one is going to take these opening votes seriously anyway its just a way to get the game rolling and the discussion starting 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Seems like something scum would say, are you scum?

Besides no-one is going to take these opening votes seriously anyway its just a way to get the game rolling and the discussion starting 

If I was scum I'd relish the chance to kill a townie without putting in any work to make an elaborate lie that the evidence could support.

I'm just a concerned townie who doesn't want my friends to die.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh, I have my evidence

Only reason why I am voting in the first place~

Then give them. 

7 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Then give them. 

It was something Rapier said in the other thread

Something about lynching the narrator

7 hours ago, Rapier said:

game theory: can scum target the narrator and kill him prior to D1, thus winning the game before it could begin?

Sounds scummy to me. It sounds spoken from the perspective of scum, jus sayin'

7 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Bad meme

All memes are bad which is why they are good

I'm also gonna refrain from voting for now, I'd rather wait for something more substantial to show itself before committing to anything. Although certain member's music tastes are giving me some scum vibes.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm also gonna refrain from voting for now, I'd rather wait for something more substantial to show itself before committing to anything. Although certain member's music tastes are giving me some scum vibes.

Rex seems like he would be scum

Figuring out the third will be tricky....

So far Mackc2 is a good candidate since they won't get off my fricking back

Just now, Mackc2 said:

???? What was Arcanites case again their are far to many posts for me to find it.

It wasn't posted by the time he said that.

Seems like a mafia trying to back up another mafia but fucking up the timing.

Both Arc and SB are suspicions.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Rex seems like he would be scum

Figuring out the third will be tricky....

So far Mackc2 is a good candidate since they won't get off my fricking back

...Rex wasn't the one who's music taste I was talking about...

Although he did get those country references, so he may be another one for me to consider.

I just like taking any opportunity to shitpost.

Newbies should get used to voting and throwing your weight around. If you just play passive then the mafia won't feel pressured and won't fuck up.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Newbies should get used to voting and throwing your weight around. If you just play passive then the mafia won't feel pressured and won't fuck up.

Sure.

Problem is I'm not a newbie. You messed up and now you're doing damage control. Poorly at that.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I may not be on your music hitlist, but I might be on your ninja list.  Challenge Accepted!

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

I like this guy^

Sure.

Problem is I'm not a newbie. You messed up and now you're doing damage control. Poorly at that.

Im a newbie though heh

6 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Arc's reasoning is solid but the timing thing is really throwing me off. Perhaps they're playing the long game by sacrificing a mafia to give them cover.

Which is why I think you're uh.... giving me too much credit >->

3 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Sure.

Frankly you are just looking suspisious throwing shit on him, lets examine him as mafia, what would be the point of making of making a post like that, possibly hint youself as mafia to go along with a train that no-one has joined? now as a shit post it makes perfect sense