Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Fair enough. Is there not a limit on how many times we can retract and replace our vote? I was under the impression that there was for some reason, but if not then I guess there's no reason for me to not vote.

Yeah you can change your vote at anytime like this 

##Unvote 
##Vote: DefaultBeep

And you can do it as much as you want. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1.1 - Votals
C9Hbi5JUwAAfIhK.jpg

DefaultBeep (2) - Sunwoo, Mackc2
Rapier (2) - Arcanite, SB.
Michelaar (1) - Rex Glacies

Not Voting (8): Anime27arts, Bartozio, DefaultBeep, Greencapps, Magnificence Incarnate, Michelaar, Rapier, Shinori

You have 69 hours and 5 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

Also, yeah, to the newer players, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but try not to spam up the thread too much, out of consideration for your fellow players. Posting too much makes the game harder to re-read later on (you'll be doing yourself a favor too).

Edited by Prims

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Rex Glacies Remember that one time you were Gaston and I was Le Fou during your interview

good times

goooood times....

How much of your body is covered in hair btw?

Oh man, I forgot about that.

I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud.

That's the only part of the song that actually applies to me.

16 minutes ago, Prims said:

Also, yeah, to the newer players, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but try not to spam up the thread too much, out of consideration for your fellow players. Posting too much makes the game harder to re-read later on (you'll be doing yourself a favor too).

My apologies for my actions.

And as a note - for spam or not - might you want to link the phases on the first page for ease? Not now, of course, as we're only in phase one, but as the days pass it could be nice for future reference if we had the beginning and end of each phase easily accessible.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I suppose I didn't word that correctly. What I meant was that the reasoning behind lynching someone on day 1 doesn't seem to matter. My apologies.

Ah gotcha

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

We are the absolute worst Mafia players.

Not the worst I've seen but not good either

And while yea the spamming does have to stop eventually I don't see why D1 would be all too relevant in the long run. It's more rampant speculation than anything that'll help in the future. Plus getting memes out early can both get us friendly to eachother and prevent the urge later. Of course once people start dying than everyone has to start being more serious as they can trust no one Fire Emblem. Strictly speaking speaking from a nuisance point of view though you guys really need to shut up cause goddamn are you chatty. 

52 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

lso, you should just vote, even if it's random. There's no point in holding onto your vote, you can change it any time and there's no such thing as a "wasted vote".

D1 sure but randomly voting when it's expected for you to have good reason to do so like on the later days you probably shouldn't. It can make you look scummy.

Speaking of which:

##Vote : SB.

It was either him or Arc and I like Arc.

8 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

D1 sure but randomly voting when it's expected for you to have good reason to do so like on the later days you probably shouldn't. It can make you look scummy.

No duh, but it's D1 right now. So.

9 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Not the worst I've seen but not good either

Aw, shucks. Thanks :)

9 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

And while yea the spamming does have to stop eventually I don't see why D1 would be all too relevant in the long run. It's more rampant speculation than anything that'll help in the future. Plus getting memes out early can both get us friendly to eachother and prevent the urge later. Of course once people start dying than everyone has to start being more serious as they can trust no one Fire Emblem. Strictly speaking speaking from a nuisance point of view though you guys really need to shut up cause goddamn are you chatty. 

Yeah, I admit we went a bit overboard. I think we're too used to the random discussions that happen in some of the other threads we're in.

Regardless, I would like to offer my apologies. And at least for now, until I see anything particularly more scummy...

##Vote: Mackc2

Gotta even it out somehow, right?

Alright, let's get started.

First of all, I see like, a lot of shitposts, which makes it at least for me, kind of difficult to see what information is actually relevant. I don't like people voting like, right away, and I don't see how Arcanite's logic is considered sound, either. But I don't know if they meant that serious or not, when they said that.

But, I AM gonna vote here, and for a very childish reason. Rex Glacies wants to get me killed day 1 FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. This is very evil.

##Vote: Rex Glacies

Alright, seems like a lot has already been said here, without anything really having been said...

To add some arguments to the table:

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Kinda forgot about the other people in this game

This is something only scum could do, since a townie would be focussing on gathering information on other people to much to forget said other people exist...

I'd vote him, but I have an even better case, so FoS I think it's called?

On to Mackc2:

So the Heroes game was the first mafia game for both of us, and neither of us was scum there. Assuming 3 out of 13 people are scum in both games (it was in the last game, I'm assuming it's the same here), that means the expectation is that exactly one of us is scum in exactly one game. With neither of us being scum in the last game and me not being scum in this one, it means math tells us he is scum right now.

Finally, we have Anime27arts. I mean, just look at face, she's obviously super scummy! I've also heard from reliable sources that she's always scum.

So with that, I have this game all figured out. Can we just hurry up and lynch all of them so we don't have to read all these shitposts anymore?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

On to Mackc2:

So the Heroes game was the first mafia game for both of us, and neither of us was scum there. Assuming 3 out of 13 people are scum in both games (it was in the last game, I'm assuming it's the same here), that means the expectation is that exactly one of us is scum in exactly one game. With neither of us being scum in the last game and me not being scum in this one, it means math tells us he is scum right now.

Reminder we have nothing but your word on your alignment and this very logic can be turned against you because I know I am town so therefore you must be the scum. 

Now analysing this possibility as scum!Bartozio this would be a poor play as once I flip town your statement could be turned against you as I would be proved town and you would get hung next. Thus I believe we can call the current game set up 'against all odds' as both might be town.

Because he voted me on it thus he is considering it seriously as such I was pointing out the flaws in his logic and trying to see if I could be smart and find anything indicative in it.

Besides I think it is a decent point. 

It feels overly defensive over something with no reasoning is all, which is something that catches my attention

And now I'm going to bed

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Because he voted me on it thus he is considering it seriously as such I was pointing out the flaws in his logic and trying to see if I could be smart and find anything indicative in it.

Besides I think it is a decent point. 

It's not how statistics works though. I might need to work on making my jokes more obvious. If you saw it as a serious argument your reply makes sense, but I'm not entirely sure how much I'm willing to buy into that right now.

Anyhow, I'm finding it a bit odd how GreenCaps is not trowing any votes around while being an experienced player (and making a decent amount of posts). That, combined with his reluctance to lynch someone D1 feels very passive to me (the same goes for Anime, but she's only read one game, so I can let it slide a bit more easily).

##Unvote

##Vote: Greencapps

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Finally, we have Anime27arts. I mean, just look at face, she's obviously super scummy! I've also heard from reliable sources that she's always scum.

So with that, I have this game all figured out. Can we just hurry up and lynch all of them so we don't have to read all these shitposts anymore?

I honestly expected this. I knew it was coming.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Anyhow, I'm finding it a bit odd how GreenCaps is not trowing any votes around while being an experienced player (and making a decent amount of posts). That, combined with his reluctance to lynch someone D1 feels very passive to me (the same goes for Anime, but she's only read one game, so I can let it slide a bit more easily).

##Unvote

##Vote: Greencapps

I was trying to do Calc homework at like midnight and didn't have time for a really good read...then I kind of passed out. 

Now that I'm up and have had my coffee I can get a better read on things.

It was weird that Glacies thought that no one would die D1. That could be something though this early in the game I think it could just be a newbie mistake.

Greencapps and Mack seem to have been taking some jokes extremely serious which seems a little bit off. Almost as if they are eager to try to find a place to throw blame towards.

Boron wants to get down to business get rid jokes and other unnecessary posts which is completely understandable and I will try to limit some of that to a minimum on here. Not necessarily scummy, just wants people to take it more seriously. 

Many of thes rest have posted a lot of random stuff/jokes so I don't really have a stand on them yet.  Though if Bartozio is yet thinks my face is scummy, even though none of you have ever even seen my face.I might start thinking he has a scummy face!

Right now I'm seeing Mack and Greencapps a tad scummy but I don't see one as an extreme and would like to hear their thoughts on this