Fire Emblem GBA - Unlocking Hector Hard Mode for OpenEmu (Mac)

OXCallidus

Hi there, 

I am new to this community so I hope this is not a stupid question and that this is the right place to ask it. Fire Emblem GBA is my all time FE favourite and I recently picked it up again. I downloaded the ROM and play it on an emulating software called OpenEmu on my Macbook. 

My issue is, that I crave the challenge of Hector Hard Mode and I don't want to go through the numbing boredom of having to play Lyn, Eliwood AND Hector Normal Mode just to play HHM. I have done a little bit of research to try and download a save file but I have not been successful. Mainly because all files available have a file extension of ".sps" or something else but not the file extension ".sav", which is what the save file in my emulator folder ends with. 

I sincerely hope someone can help me with this, from what I've read this community is quite eager to help. Again, I hope this is not a stupid question. 

Sincerely, OXCallidus

I've never seen a save file with the .sps extension before.

Regardless, do a search of this subform, Drafts, Fan Projects, and Fan Projects -> Questions.  You'll probably find one, somewhere.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

I've never seen a save file with the .sps extension before.

Regardless, do a search of this subform, Drafts, Fan Projects, and Fan Projects -> Questions.  You'll probably find one, somewhere.

That's because it's some weird thing for use with gamesharks you'd find on Gamefaqs that is not immediately apparent as a save file.

I could put something up if needed as well.

• 2 weeks later...